Religion

Lets discuss religion. Is religion really needed for morality to exist in the society?? I acknowledge the role of religion in the foundation of science and a moral society but we have advanced in terms of consciously making those moral choices without some historic writings to guide ourselves. Obviously atheism is infested with SJWs but SJWs infesting cannot really be taken as a logical argument to follow a certain type of philosophy, SJWs infesting religions will be a greater cuckoldry of course. I dont mean to disregard every good deed as a result of religion but want to approach that we can still hold human values, learn and acknowledge some mystical things from religions as an influence to construct values for ourself without having a hive mind inside few writings from human designed concept of a higher-dimensional individual. (exclude Islam from religion i mention above)

Attached: religions.png (600x445, 28.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/NaturesEternalReligion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, it'll always be needed. I'm not claiming which, but it will always be needed because your average retared cannot "guide our/himself."

Religion provides a mythological basis for the culture, which together define how the people within perceive the world. This includes their morality. Atheism is always about deconstructing the values of a people, even if you argue that the various atheist greeks were not jews, they nonetheless shat upon the myths of their people which in the process undermined their values. Atheism today is a tool of the jews to destroy our cultures, which simultaneously destroys our values. Take away our history and flood us with foreigners, and then only tell their myths; and you end up with a purposeless, valueless people. That describes the majority of the West today.

Yes.
bleh.

Attached: e0ac5e498db43a969f953491a41bd0cd2762b36f4e01cd6b087a6cdd9796cf27.png (300x286 73.41 KB, 25.35K)

You say atheists are the ones destructive to the natural values and blood faith of a people… have you never seen what those Christian shits did to Europe?

>The LARPpagan that HATES christians but only DISLIKES muslims
pottery.

Attached: valknut-9worlds.jpg (600x600, 55.18K)

I have the same problem with atheism. I would argue that atheism was started as a philosophy by Jews rather I believe jews were the ones promoting radical religious values for controlling hive mind and as societal constructs changed and many people including wannabe edgy dumbfucks started endorsing atheism in a global level, jews started endorsing it for globalism as a globalist agenda for controlling mind promoting it as a free thinking philosophy. The only argument I am making is we can still uphold our culture without blindly following every single statement from some ancient books. I am not convinced totally by all the statements coming from religion and personally like to not follow everything blindly. I endorse a foundation of a free thinking society where spirituality would be discovered and science would prosper without making people follow the same religious bullshit and teaching them how to think rationally.

WHY WESTERN CIVILIZATION NEEDS CHRISTIANITY
1/2

Dead wrong, faggot. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all the same semitic shit, and all three must be annihilated.

WHY WESTERN CIVILIZATION NEEDS CHRISTIANITY
2/2

That's right! but lets focus on the christcucks with that kike on stick!

Attached: rece-boga.jpg (620x494, 54.57K)

I said atheists are also the ones destructive and at the same time i am saying i do like what religion has helped in the establishment of a free society with acknowledging bullshit it has created in the creation of a hive mind following individual without self thinking mind of his own

You gonna burn your bra now?

Just study general metaphysics without commitments.
The west has to try once again to re-establish idealism.
Ethics and culture will derive from that.

Cult-like organizations can only harm the west.
We should be happy that christianity is not monopolizing metaphysics anymore.
Also, christian emotionalism has proved ineffective to create and maintain social harmony.

Watch the videos before responding, homo

What universe do you live in? Because I'm in the one where grown men choose to live as dogs.

Attached: 4221396001_5145283573001_5145272667001-vs.jpg (540x360, 41.68K)

I will say this about Abrahamism:
Many Christians and Muslims carry good White/Aryan blood, and therefore we must exhaust all options before even considering harming them, but the same is not true for Jews, as they are all poison by blood. Therefore, Judaism is the far worse Abrahamist branch and therefore will always require the most attention. That said, Christianity and Islam are both the tools of the Jew and therefore must also be destroyed.

Your argument holds true for some neo-liberal retards as well as religious bullshiters.

Typical reply from a reddit normie who migrated to cuckchan during 2016 election and ended up here recently. Nice try retard

Oh yeah, and I said many Muslims/Christians, not most. Most adherents to both desert demon cults are nonwhite.

Any detailed resources for studying metaphysics deeply. I would like to go deep into that.

Totally, bro. They want to trick us into starting families while they hog all of the abortions and gay sex for their greedy jew selves.

Attached: christians.jpg (878x599 1.75 MB, 146.12K)

I'll spell it out for you.

Religion is required because there MUST BE an timeless, absolute morality in society that cannot be changed by authority. If there is no concept of 'God' (or whatever you want to call it), there is nothing to stop the authorities from rationalising doing whatever they want. See; modern Europe.

Totalitarianism, tyranny, lies, torture, gulags, forced immigration, destruction of free speech, and injustice all come from a belief that the mind of a man is the highest power there is, which leads to the minds of the most powerful men being able to rationalise literally anything.

Religion is belief in a higher power, which fundamentally undermines any moral relativist. All atheists are moral relativists and believe that power = morally right.

Become a Quantum Calvinist.
>>>Zig Forums714186

Literally wtf are you talking about. Stop shitting up the thread with your incoherent ramblings.

Thanks user, appreciate it

What a retarded attempt at reasoning faggot. Hope you kys before you post on Zig Forums the next time.

80%+ kikes are atheists…doesn't that really say everything we would ever need to say? Every once in a while when I am feeling very cruel I will walk one of these self congratulating kikes to the logical conclusion of their 'atheism' as sort of a mini revenge for all the shit they have done on Earth…it is so delightful to see the final conclusion dawn on them, that absolute penetrating horror of their real belief system and their ultimate conclusion of their existence sinks in, as their hands start to shake and they turn pale…those are good fucking days; a prelude to better days! Atheism is a evolutionary dead end, but I advise everyone to do what they please…also, if you aren't a kike (meaning that is not your real destiny) I would advise you to run that line of thought out to its logical conclusion and REALLY INVESTIGATE what you are endorsing for yourselves. Those kikes always package their theological shit in the hope that you won't really sit down and investigate the end product of their ideology. I suggest you look into it beginning to end and then decide if that is right for you, it might be…you never know.

Hmmmm. Christianity has changed and adapted according to the whims and conveniences of the elites.

1. The elites in any society rarely actually believe in the religion of the peasants. They simply play along because…
2. they use religion to compel the peasants to adhere to whatever morality is convenient for them.
Don't believe me? Open a history book.

Now, let me be clear, I am not saying that I oppose all religion or even Christianity. I am simply pointing out the obvious. Religion is not the immutable arbiter of right and wrong that you think it is. Christianity si 100% subject to interpretation of the religious authorities. Almost every single religious authority today agrees that the wicked Germans mercilessly gas-ovened 6 trillion jews for no reason because the Not-seas hated them because of the colour of their skin. They all agree that Whites bear the mark of guilt and must be punished for our sins.
And anyone can interpret the Bible/Torah to justify this disgusting anti-White hate-mongering because the Bible/Torah is an intentionally vague religious text.

Attached: Diversity Christ.jpg (1500x1066, 390.9K)

I dont believe in authority instead of higher dimensional concepts. But rather, I approach that a culture should be established where people dont end up into hive mind thinking, being fed up from jew endorsed morality lacking atheism. Culture is what integrates people into morality and I argue a culture can be established where we can teach our kids to be moral people without referring to the existence of a higher dimensional concept, to acknowledge the mysteries of the universe and truth seeking spirituality without referring to some writing from thousands of years ago.

I agree, with plenty of adopted nigger kids too!
It's a tool to get rid of retards and nonwhites at the womb
Not an argument. Heathen Europe was bogging those fags long before your desert demon cult was cooked up.

Attached: BASED adopted niggers.jpg (1170x530, 113.27K)

Wrong. Their blood binds them to their mad "God" (((YHWH))) and his commands they can not ignore. That is why they eat babies and subvert nations. They do not have the option of ignoring their demon patriarch's existence.

Who the fuck are you? Stop making shit threads flirting with the idea that Atheism is viable. kys

Leave the cherry-picking for the spics, user.
Always the same script, Schlomo. You can't hide behind dead nigger babies and pagan bogs, that doesn't excuse your degeneration of our morality.

Attached: conversation over.jpg (1024x791, 67.5K)

If this is so, how then do kikes continue to function as a ruling elite?
Dr. William Pierce once said that the jews were more "moral" than White people in general. He obviously did not say this to compliment the jews but merely was pointing out that jewish ethnocentrism is far and above that of the average White man. This, Pierce explained, was the most supreme morality. Loyalty to one's kinsmen is the ultimate evolutionary advantage.

So if Pierce is correct and morality is loyalty to one's people, how is it that the allegedly atheistic kikes are so much more "moral" than the comparatively religious Europeans?

I put it to you that the supreme morality is not adherence to an ancient semitic code or loyalty to a universalist religion, but loyalty to one's people and working towards securing a future for your greater community. This is the supreme morality.

Attached: Polish Maypole.jpg (640x427, 162.44K)

You Christian morality is dead, and good riddance. It was always European morality that mattered.
Never once did that. Jews are behind every ill of the Earth, but abortion is a red herring. Faggotry is a self-explanatory objective wrong, as it yields only disease and promiscuity.

Attached: 8fc66691bae31a20e82fdabcfe343f210483a639d7c091ae32b195762f1dc291.png (360x327, 133.95K)

Jews endorse atheism because as atheism became a meme and a illogical basis for wannabe edgy people to argue them being different from the society. And this thing started happening globally. Jews care about power and money and promoting their religion as a solution for this ongoing global religion declining meme. So they opted for atheism instead.

It seems to be the default position of most people before religious indoctrination.

Dr. Pierce understood more about morality than you ever will, newfaggot.
He is a hero of my race and if we win our war against the jews, we will build statues to him.

Checked user. This is accurate, and lemme add by saying that I find it astounding the cognitive dissonance that christians feel when they're told they've been subverted. When someone remotely shittalks or even acknowledges the subversion in Christianity as a whole (of course the other religions have possibility/have been subverted within too) they lose their minds. It makes em seem like leftist retards who can't think when they've been given info that doesn't correlate with what's been ingrained in their minds.

The religion of the kikes might as well be atheism, although they have myths to support their value-destroying culture as well. It is the deconstruction of everything, just like atheism, but they have it as their appointed task from satan. They are a plague, a locust, a destroyer. Liars and murderers. Without their talmud and kaballah they might lose the myths to support their undermining of everything; but essentially that is what they believe in.

He's like a doctor who knows the disease but not the cure. His organization disappeared after his death, proof that of a personality cult. Most cult leaders take multiple wives, he couldn't even keep one, no matter how many he imported from the ghettos of Eastern Europe. Weak shit; lacking masculinity or something. Probably also why he hated God.

Sorry user, if you can't see that Christianity is kike kryptonite at this point… dunno what to tell you.

No, just like people read/listen to psychologists for advice on living a good life, they can do the same for Jesus and other religious figures.But organization is needed to fight large, unethical groups like the chosen and Christianity provided that through mandatory church on Sundays. There are no alternatives yet. That's why Christians are losing.

Attached: Traitor Trump Funded Holocaust Continues.png (585x332, 131.84K)

I'd say that the religion of the kikes is Holocaustism.
Adolf Hitler is more important to modern jews than Moses. Without Hitler, the kikes would not have their precious holocaust narrative to ram down the throats of innocent children and turn them into their chattel.
I always point out; Hitler said that Germans and jews cannot live together in peace. The jews agree with Hitler every time they shriek at little White children for wanting to live with our own kind.

Another religion that kikes seem to adhere to is globalism. Every jew, "conservative" or "liberal" agrees that borders must be destroyed (except for IsraHell).

Nothing out of the ordinary here.
You will not succeed at converting White nationalists to your universalist cult because almost no one here believes in talking snakes and magical jews.
Only truth matters and your pathetic Torah is not the truth. Even the Illyad has more credibility than your Torah.

Attached: Diversity.jpg (784x1019, 302.51K)

There is no such entity. Perhaps you mean to say Shaytan, the original figure from superior Zoroastiranism, but that would be an admission that your religion is a Jewish ripoff of that Aryan faith.

The church caused the Roman Empire to fall, many priests were pedophile degenerates and also not only church but every religious foundation caused many riots over the years. So there is that. The thing is religious foundations have many fallacies over the years to consider them a reasonable authority over fighting large, unethical groups. We do need an alternative or massive reformation in terms of giving any religious foundation an authority over spreading morality across large group of people

Western Civilization is Christendom, and kikes have worked for 2000 years to against it. Shining a truthful light on your degenerate e-celeb daddy figure doesn't change that.

Attached: d21cc339b37709b4894647b3f4fe0cc41c2470331a8e9c3315681e6abc230323.png (1034x706, 833.29K)

Here are my thoughts on religion. I'd appreciate any feedback:

Religion

The benefits of religion are many. Religion is positively correlated with birthrates, social cohesion/ a high trust society, and personal happiness.

A religion should always aim for the truth. Otherwise it is vulnerable to empirical attack and might be rejected by it's adherents. This has happened with Christianity in white nations.

What is worthy of veneration and also "true"?

And probably some other points I have missed.

All these are objects or ideas which certainly exist and are worthy of veneration. Of these, the one most important is one's people. I do not have an argument to support this, but I hypothesize that anyone I ask would say the same. The argument can be made that you can't have one's people without nature, the what does nature matter without one's people. The same applies for the other items.

Notice this list contains no deities. Why should deities, which cannot be shown to exist, take precedence above one's people? Even if a religion supports the prosperity and continuation of one's people, why would you place the deity first and the people second?

Attached: 98b16910ffe3117fc1fca635a32f4a8be3c9d699239308a01f42bda2d4203c99.jpg (370x650 322.04 KB, 46.08K)

EVERY RELIGION IS FAKE AND GAY
God of the universe and nature exists.
God is fascist
Praise Kek

Deities are bound to blood, and your blood is bound to your deities. So in that regard, your deities are your volk.

The Founding Fathers were smart and therefore were Deist, not filthy Christcucks. That's why they established a secular nation to keep Christianity or any other religion from securing a monopoly over free thought and metaphysical understanding.

There are many Gods.

I do believe providing veneration over deities is not good above people but your approach of providing veneration to own's people as you like to call it is very vulnerable. Vulnerable than considering deities as the elites. I do believe that we can still have a moral society with all the advantages of religions by considering nature as a veneration over people or deities because nature is less vulnerable than deities and people

WTF? I hate Dr. Pierce now. Vid related is a threadly reminder for you, kike.

You're not wrong

Irrelevant meme. Get out of your 2016 late teenage edgy meme world.

PRAISE KEK

Again

Checked
Nope
All praise to Kek chaos be his name

archive.org/details/NaturesEternalReligion

Read this fucking book.

TL;DR - We should deprogram white people from semitic poisons and have a pseudo-religion based on natural laws.

bootyblasted TRSodomite detected.

Well obviously Zoroastrianism has some similarities, it was founded by the sons of Japheth who retained some of the knowledge of Noah, just as the sons of Shem would too. They're all based on more or less the same stuff, although judging from how the jews have been an eternal thorn in the side of humanity; I would think that Christianity probably has it the most right.

Thanks user. Will certainly read it.

Desist your Biblethumping. Your precious desert-demon worshiping Israelites were always a race of vile rats and that's a fact. Your religion was scrapped together by those fiends from the bits and pieces of other people's understanding that the Heebs stole.

Honestly if you read anything I think you would have figured your way out of the paper-bag called atheism. But no, you're a mouthbreathing retard that needs to be spoonfed. Please stop shitposting

From what I've seen of the world Christianity makes the most sense. You want to believe something else, go for it; but the thread is about whether or not religion is relevant for morality, and the argument is that insofar as religion is integral to maintain culture, with culture defining the way a people see the world; then religion is required for morality.

Of course as a hooked nosed yid you just want to constantly slander Christianity in the vain hope that you'll convince all the on-the-fense Europeans and Americans not to delve into Zig Forums too much, but your tricks are failing and the world is turning nationalist before your eyes. Scuttle away little cockroach.

Nationalism is the antithesis of Universalist Christianity.

Not at all, God created the nations separate and unique. He instilled within us and all his creations certain instincts; and without exception these are to love and protect one's own whilst being on guard and cautious around all that is different. Christianity by its very definition has to be 100% in tune with nature, sure there is some corruption out there but by and large everything is as God made it, and therefore 'good'. Satan's crime is tricking us to go against God, that is nature, that is our purpose. The devil is all about people finding their 'own' purpose, and thus we see America and its 'rebel' and 'individualistic' culture being the haven of the diabolic.

There is no universalism in nature. There is only hierarchy. God is a 'fascist', deal with it.

Do you mean the Germanic derivative of the word Odin? Or are you referring to the demon-"god" of the Jews, (((YHWH)))?

Not him but this is total head-canon. Try reading the bible.

Well, religion is like politics, it divide people…
The only thing that we have to keep in mind, is that we all born and live on the same planet.
We should follow 2 things: Consciousness and science.
Imagine a world where there is only artists, engineers and scientists.

Even atheism is a religion

Each nation has its own churches, genius.

Yes, atheism is a religion, just like not collecting stamps is a hobby.

Yes, but in every church we are taught that we are all (((YHWH)))'s children and that Heaven is colorblind.

He's right tho.

Well I don't see how monotheism impedes nationalism.

It's not just monotheism, it's culture-destroying, race-denying Abrahamic monotheism. Zoroastrianism's approach was vastly superior. It didn't demand everyone throw out their original Gods, merely that you add Ahura Mazda to your pantheon.

How is it culture-destroying or race-denying? The Romans were friendly to Christianity because it fit their culture so incredibly well, far better than it fit with Hebrews. And race denying? You are aware that God created whites as Adam(which means 'red' or 'ruddy'), yet He had already created the rest of mankind. People point to this as a contradiction in Genesis but its clearly not; God created whites as the 'stewards of the Earth' and as a people who uniquely had a conscience. From Adam we later get Noah, and Noah's three sons become the fathers respectively of the Greeks/Indo-Europeans (Japhethites), the Babylonians (Semites) and the Egyptians (Hamites). You will notice that all of these nations are WHITE; and yes that does mean that jews are, unfortunately, the same race as us (or at least were before they mixed themselves; which was also against God's commands).

It's great that you've studied Zoroastrianism, but maybe spend some more time learning about Christianity? Even if you don't like it you should because it is so important for our people and our culture for the last 2 millenia. It's almost criminal how uneducated people on Zig Forums are about Christianity; I can understand the masses being delusional, but we should know better.

That doesn't fly
Wrong. You are thinking of superior Mithraism which was very popular among the Roman military because it fit their culture almost perfectly. Christianity was subversive to Roman society from the beginning because it was a guilt trip about what those evil Romans did to Jesus, even though the Jews were the ones responsible.
Already have, which is precisely why I reject it.
At most and only in certain portions of Europe. Many other areas have only been Christian for maybe 500-600 years. Both are blinks of an eye compared to the many tens of thousands of years in which we followed the true blood faiths.

What say you about this proposal:
We throw (((YHWH))) in the trash, but keep Jesus Christ and instate him as a member of the European pantheons?

Why is it that some people can't focus on anything except sexual perverts? Which organization doesn't have any?

There also aren't many philosphers and scientists who didn't also think many stupid things. Newton thought he could turn lead into gold for example.So church leaders thinking many stupid things throughout its 2,000 year shouldn't invalidate the good its done or cause people to assume it can't do great things again.

Jews are NOT the same race as we are, look at their DNA. NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN!

Are memes really needed for understanding to exist in the society?
Are people really lazy, busy, or stupid to invest several studious years into understanding history, race, and gender?
Are the masses all the same IQ and have the same interests?
Is OP an eternal faggot?
Sage for OP that can't into future or past abstract thinking.

Sexual perverts are fascinating in the same way that a car accident is fascinating. People don't want that for themselves, but they can't help but slow down and take a look, which, ironically, increases the chance of them getting EXACTLY what they don't want placed right in their lap.

If you want a working and a lasting morality, then yes. Along with science, indoor plumbing et al.

I'm not trying to convert you, but God is the same as Jesus. That's the whole point. I do not really understand the hatred for the Old Testament amongst Zig Forums types; faggots and 'progressives' hate it because it calls them out for their deviancy and says God will destroy people who do that sort of stuff (which Israel does and is destroyed for, and then the OT ends with Judea being threatened with destruction if they do not repent). Also what 'Christian identity' stuff? What I'm talking about is the freaking Bible you numpty.

Interested to see this. Everything I've ever seen from secular history seems to say that we have a relatively recent common ancestor. Obviously most jews today are warped and twisted due to inbreeding and race-mixing, but in their past they were pretty similar (at least aesthetically) to us; as were all the white peoples.

Commie propaganda. Modern society at large is nowhere near the levels that the Ancients had. The communist concept of history is "progress" hence "progressives". We as humanity devolved into being little more than animals. You lot even portray humans as animals and want to give us the final push.
What if I told you that what you call "mythical things" are in all actuality very complex self replicating blueprints for thoughtforms?
A lullaby outweighs all communist writings in existence. Have you ever read a communist lullaby?
You can't chart the human mind through equations.
You need allegory adapted to a lower level to teach a mind to reach a higher one.
Not only in one text. In all texts that a human consumes throughout his lifetime. These texts have to push you towards the next one. And in the same time convince those that have reached a certain level to teach the ones on a lower level.
Read that a few times and laugh at your own projection.
Why do higher dimensional individuals stop being human? I'd rather say the opposite. You are teaching someone who is little more than an animal to be human.
The reason why true communists can't be retaught is becouse they are essentially lower than animals or better yet on a completely different track.
it
Better yet I'll lend give you the proverbial hand. This thread in a nutshell is God telling you your own mistakes and how to stop making it.

Attached: read_more_than_once_and_do_it_faster_and_faster.jpg (535x966, 207.3K)

The only god that will ever exist is a superintelligent AI.

Attached: six-epochs.jpg (930x773, 84.68K)

Inner knowledge is the true path

Atheists are literally the smartest people there is, and atheism will save the white race.

Prove me otherwise Xitians.

Pipe dream. You aren't understanding the value of biology. Technology is a kike wet dream (they fear BIOLOGY [correctly] because they can't control it; they love technology because they THINK they can control it), we have everything we could ever want built into our bodies, just waiting for the right person to wake it all up.

0/10; >>>/reddit/

LMFAO…I look forward to the day when I find you, make you write those words on a piece of paper and then make you literally eat them. It won't do you any permanent damage and it will give me quite a bit of pleasure. Atheists don't make crossings because they don't understand the fundamentals.

I went to Mass today, I think am going to become a Catholic. Not because I want too, but because it is the truth.

You worthless fucking apologist faggot. Go to your congregation and tell them about the evil of the Jews. You'll be forced out. Your religion is cucked. You cannot even keep the faggots out. Your worthless kike on a stick worshiping session failed and has brought the white race down with it. Your religion sends out missionaries to convert the brown hordes to the truth to save them and now we are inundated with "based" niggers that good christian fathers throw their daughters at. "hurr durr, I'd rather have a good nigger christian son-in-law than a vile atheist, hurr durrr." Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on. Christianity has betrayed whites at every turn for more fucking shekels and has left us wide open to the pernicious jew. Even if they didn't cuck out to the Jewish narratives at every opportunity, you'd still be stuck with the stain of having hundreds of millions of non-whites as fellow Christians. I fucking hate your pathetic religion, and I hate that it drags so many whites down with it.

Really? The most intelligent person I have ever known became a catholic as she was dying. It has puzzled the living shit out of me since she did it. She was 180+IQ (they stop measuring with any real accuracy at 180 and she blew through that like she was on a rocketship) she never did well' on this planet, but even today, I am still learning new things from the things she taught me while she was alive. Never have figured that particular statement'' out yet, though, puzzling.

Wat congregation? You can't convert to Christianity, it is a bloodline. It is instructions for one bloodline that they were supposed to follow. You can't convert to it any more than you can convert to judaism. It is a cultural way of life for a specific people given by their architype to bring them into an earthly paradise.

Only pharisee (KIKE!!!) Paul, with the kiked up Roman State backing told you that you could covert but anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to the NT would understand point blank that it was not a teaching for anyone else but one particular bloodline both to protect us from our mortal enemies, the kikes, and to help us learn to build paradise on Earth.

covert = convert

Atheism was invented in 1913 by a jewish popcorn seller calling Barl El Popcornian to increase sales of his product NPCs like you need to wake up

i can make shit up just as well as you