WaPo names the jew

archive.is/7v7dw

Attached: 81c8ee3cb67d37ded7f50f1a353927fc8fe9c22c427e1c33cdde08fc82c68c53.jpg (1517x2045, 717.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/429660-soros-buys-nyt-shares/
archive.fo/Xbys5
huffingtonpost.com/norman-solomon/why-the-washington-posts_b_4587927.html
archive.fo/8KEv9
nypost.com/2017/12/19/carlos-slim-sells-off-half-of-new-york-times-shares-for-240m/
archive.is/QRqfs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Times
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: NPC.png (483x570, 202.48K)

The absolute state of my heart ;(((

Soros pays both the Left NPC crowd well above the $15/hr amount to be the Insurgency-On-Demand they are, and Trump. Who tf are the bad guise any more?

Attached: Soros Trump Dump.jpg (1140x990, 288.85K)

Wow! Where can I donate?!

Attached: 1528028233668.gif (300x300, 1.32M)

Just further proof the left are the real racists.

Do they really think this works anymore?

Bitch says it like it's a fucking joke.

Attached: Can I Interest You In Some Reading Material.jpg (236x298, 29.99K)

shit does this mean he is not a larp

They are trying to conflate the legit Soros and other jew funded protesters with stuff like the entire Women's March to make it seem more crazy and discredit the truth.

The thing is they are overplaying their hand here and naming the Jew to people who were completely oblivious to Jewishness before this. Now that people have been made aware that jJwishness is a thing, they are more ready to accept the next step of Jews as a group of people with power and influence that are a separate people from whites. This is why simply naming the Jew is so powerful.

did you even read the article you faggot op? She is not naming the jew, she's trying to insult Trump and Putin for naming them. Also, WashPo is (((deep state))).

She's the prime example of why more and more normalfag young men are starting to resent and even hate women altogether. She's a mouthy know-nothing cunt who's not only completely detached from reality but possesses such a level of hubris that she decided to put her ignorance on display in print, dripping with such talmudic vaginal snark and histrionics that only the most mentally unhinged cock sockets can summon.

Pic related because OF COURRRRRRSHE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1381x301, 120.16K)

Checked.

Attached: Always.jpg (1235x486, 125.07K)

Attached: giphy[1].gif (477x299, 2.26M)

That's part of propaganda. Make your enemy seem ridiculous. The good thing is no one relevant reads this shit. The kids want memes and we're much better at those. Things keep getting worse for the average person too, and eventually shit's going to hit the fan. We just have to make sure the fan's pointed at them when it happens.

Surely even the most brainwashed WaPo reader knows that Soros is behind a lot of astroturf and election meddling (even if they might believe he only meddles in foreign elections).

I missed this bit of news at the time. Maybe it wasn't widely reported..
Soros buys up shares in New York Times
13 Jun, 2018
rt.com/usa/429660-soros-buys-nyt-shares/
archive.fo/Xbys5

Is the New York Times not lefty enough for him that he wants his own input? How many more lefty-billonaire owned newspapers after Jeff Bezos bought WaPo do there need be?

Soros probably paid her to write it.

jesus I can't believe people read this shit

CHECKED EM

Attached: 1504473901198.jpg (1280x720, 338.32K)

Found the kike.

I like that.

Attached: TVS.png (2360x713, 14.84K)

Correction: the CIA funded Bezos to buy WaPo.

Carlos Slim the beaner telephone magnate (who made a killing backdooring all the cellphones during the cartel wars and then selling access) is the majority owner of the NYT.

It's gotta be serious if even HuffPo writes about it.
Why the Washington Post 's New Ties to the CIA Are So Ominous
huffingtonpost.com/norman-solomon/why-the-washington-posts_b_4587927.html
archive.fo/8KEv9

Carlos Slim owned 17% of the New York Times when Donald Trump accused him of using it to smear him in October 2016. (He was also a 6-figure Clinton donor.)
He sold half his shares for $240M in December 2017.
Interdasting.
nypost.com/2017/12/19/carlos-slim-sells-off-half-of-new-york-times-shares-for-240m/
archive.is/QRqfs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Times

I've stopped regarding anyone who suggests that hating other groups is wrong as a thinking being. More of an inanimate object. At best a parrot. Perhaps one of those characters in video games that you don't control.

Sage for shit OP, put a little effort in you filthy fucking cuckchan rapefugee.

>>>/reddit/

Put a fucking bullet in your head.

That was confusing for a moment. Then I remembered I am on Zig Forums where people getting offended when the opposition is called more racist than they are.

Indeed.

Attached: Look Close.jpg (553x800, 258.99K)

God fucking damn it, the fucking site quoted the wrong post.

Reminder that this user is not banned.

back to reddit

that made me think:
lefties falsely believe that power+prejudice=racism
if they lose the midterms, then they can be convinced that they don't have power

therefore, they can't be racist by their own logic

everyone is racist, boomer retard

And he shouldn't be. The left is racist. So fucking what? The left owned slaves FFS. Now they own beaners.

Attached: Dems the Rules.png (720x381, 354.54K)

No programming language uses syntax like that holy shit

etc (czeched)
My head spins.

That OC was outsourced to a pajeet.

do you know where you are right now, retard?

Do you, nigger? There is nothing wrong with racism. It is the natural fucking state of everything.

Don't get fooled by this. Soros was planted. He is on his last stretch of life and plays the evil Jew for the public, while the real demons staging the biggest crime in history…transcontinental enslavement, accompanied by forced race-mixing and the most vicious theft of wealth ever recorded.

It was always suspicious to me how the supposedly BASED right wingers on both sides of the Atlantic try to make it only about Soros when he's just another US state department goon
he supports all the same things, in Europe specifically, as official US foreign policy

Pottery.

who am I supposed to blame?

People would stop blaming you if you stopped supporting them.

This is an outstanding example of what "the Jew cries out as he strikes you" looks like in the wild; you all should be taking notes.

Sure thing moshe.

D E B U N K E D

Attached: CNN roseanne george soros debunked.mp4 (1280x720, 10.23M)

Attached: based.webm (1280x720, 763.56K)