Italy: Migrants in Riace to be transferred away

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45852952

archive.is/tutsp

Italy: Migrants in Riace to be transferred away

>The mayor, known as Mimmo, made headlines around the world for his (((unusual programme))) that welcomed migrants to the sparsely-populated town in Calabria, giving them abandoned homes and on-the-job training, in the hope that the new arrivals would rejuvenate the economy.

>The success of the programme, lauded by (((many))) as a model of integration, led to Mayor Lucano being named one of the world's 50 greatest leaders by Fortune magazine in 2016.

>But Mr Lucano said his lawyers were to appeal against his detention, claiming the government "want to destroy (((us)))".

>"How is it possible to think of destroying the 'Riace model', which has been described by innumerable (((people, politicians, intellectuals and artists))), as an extraordinary experience?", he is quoted as saying on AFP.

>Some (((government critics))) said the mayor's only crime had been one of (((humanity))).

OY GEVALT FUCKING GOYIM STOP FIGHTING BACK AND LET US GENOCIDE YOU

Attached: comparison.jpeg (608x960, 123.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilmessaggero.it/italia/migranti_francia_italia_claviere-4040722.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brilliant optics

You gonna delete this one too, (((polvol6)))? You fucking faggot. You think we don’t notice when you pull this shit? Quick, permaban me for calling you out before anyone notices!

Attached: 18C58BE7-41F2-4B8A-9E16-18B758747C96.jpeg (570x490, 62.64K)

Certified kike-free.

Attached: ec7a861471e5512c57aa0b8c49fac12c480dba291568d33fc403ce46ac93e786.png (500x500, 301.41K)

Wasn't there a time just recently when it appeared Macron was not completely ultra-cuck'd? This is bad. This isn't even good optics for those that find any picture with a nigger immigrant to be sacred

NOT ENOUGH
They have to go back to africa

He's supposed to be some enlightened centrist but he's just a cuck.

The only way to do that is to leave the (((EU))).

Which no country is ready to do yet, it seems. Like really, how hard would it be? Just LEAVE. They can't stop you. All they can do is whine and screech incessantly about how racist you are. Stop giving them power over you, European countries.

Attached: bdaebe5956f07319523dc85c155d8847.jpg (900x621, 103.94K)

Those pics are just milliseconds away from some vile, 3-way faggotry

What can you expect from some grandma-fucking faggot who babbles about building bridges to Africa, anyway?

he was always cucked he just put on a show so people wouldn't realize france had one final chance in le penn to not be completely destroyed and they wasted it

You'd think it'd be piss easy. As you said, just leave. Trade with non-EU countries. A no deal situation would be the best. Honestly, it's amazing how terrible Theresa May has been. She should be hanged.

I was thinking he was prepping the bulls.

Looks like it's time for a

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Attached: bypass.jpg (640x480 436 B, 6.37M)

checked

Another friendly reminder; The Czech Republic has the best gun laws in the world outside of the US.

But you'd never think of moving there and networking, right? I certainly hope not. That would be wrong. Don't even consider it.

I mean it!

Attached: Proarms_Armory_gun_shop_in_Prague.jpg (1776x999, 224.05K)

Why should right-wing white men abandon their countries, leaving a stronger presence of left-wing sentiment and thus a faster collapse and death of his ethnic group and culture? So what, we can move there and bastardize their ethnic group and by our mere presence destroy their cultural norms?

Jesus fuckin christ, you low-IQ subhuman pretending to be white, you couldn't even get what the user was trying to say, did you?

This is why I hate civilization and Roman Law.
Fuckin shit allowing all kinds of subhumans to reproduce, and reducing the quality of my own fuckin species.

Thanks for the laugh. Come back when you have something relevant to say.

Attached: 2022da6dbb18e5a609f74af11afef075c3efee474b9636058a018a1f9d62e707.png (754x588, 172.81K)

amerimutt detected

Recent news:
France is illegaly dumping migrants in italy. You can find the news on various italian news site.
ilmessaggero.it/italia/migranti_francia_italia_claviere-4040722.html

Attached: 1371403861412.jpg (245x204, 17.16K)

The "refugees" in that photo are flashing gang symbols.