Stopping the kikes from shutting us down

With the Jews getting bolder in their attempts to silence dissenting voices let's talk about ways around the slimy bastards and be one step ahead of the kikes. Right now they are going after ad revenue and access to social media platforms. So far we've overcome these attacks with subscription models and donations.

The biggest weakness to these strategies however is obvious given the nature of the Jew. Since they have their greedy little hands in every financial institution its pretty easy for them stop mainstream sources of income just like they did to wikileaks, stormfront, and others. So far Bitcoin and other cryptos have been helping to get around this but Bitcoin has become more and more centralized which means its only a matter of time before its no longer a viable solution.

I'm not sure what can be done if they go to extreme efforts to block access to financial institutions. I think creating parallel societies could work if enough people are red pilled but without enough numbers it probably won't work.

Attached: civility.PNG (831x964, 333.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)
gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
eff.org/free-speech-weak-link/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm more worried about Zig Forums getting co-opted, subverted, and flooded than about being shut down. If 4chan ever gets shut down for example Zig Forums will go to shit.

If Zig Forums did get shut down at some point, people would first spill over onto other platforms and a suitable alternative would be quickly found.

Its not wise to plan out a single bunker as they could then take it over ahead of the shutdown.

That ship sailed a while ago.

You need a complete and total independent structure that allows for all this shit to exist. You can just forego a central bank backed currency if everything it would be used for is provided through other means anyway. However, you need a proper bunch of people with an organized structure for that to work.

Attached: Social Gestalt.png (1060x2299, 1.07M)

here in the UK we're trying to create parallel societies but so far nothing has been successful, the government just comes in and arrests everyone unless you're a muzzy

Attached: article-2020382-0D310E3000000578-902_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 169.9K)

Aren't arabs degenerate gamblers?

Officialy, no. Absolutely haraam.

Don't worry that won't happen.

Even the Amish have dealings in cash and I don't think 100% subsistence diet can sustain a decent sized community (I may be wrong). I feel it's necessary to maintain a semblance of civilization or we will become just like niggers.

Attached: niggers dancing.jpg (800x450, 109.03K)

You can't stop it. They have complete control over the internet at this point and they are just easing people into more & more censorship over time. They will not turn the heat too fast, and by the time everyone is well & truly cooked, it will be too late to resist. Keep in mind that they might not ever completely take down sites like this, but they will monitor them at all times and cull any truly dangerous topics of discussion. At the same time they will create gates & fences around the rest of the web to make certain our ideas & memes can no longer penetrate past our own sphere of influence.

This is already in place on many parts of the web, which you can see in comments sections. It is laughable when people here start talking about "youtube comments guys, we're redpilling people!" when in actuality, you're seeing a very small fraction of people who are all repeating your views which the algorithms have selected to be pushed to the top. The leftists see much the same, and so everyone thinks their viewpoint is being reinforced and popular, all while actual conversation & opposing views are never allowed to cross paths with each other.

You can test this yourself if you have a clean computer and a new ISP, and compare the comments you see on that machine VS the one you use all the time. So many plebeians believe that censorship is outright destruction or elimination of a topic, all while the kikes & their pets have become much more nuanced in how they approach the issue. They will never pull the trigger on anything large enough to wake the masses up, or even anything would actually incite people who come here to violence. They will just slowly and methodically isolate communities into incestuous echo chambers and relegate anything revolutionary into preaching to the choir, rendering any attempt at a mass awakening or large movement impossible.

At the same time they will render actual organization in the real world politically & legally impossible, which will cause their foes to retreat ever more into the safe arenas where everyone agrees, in truth completely pacified and unwilling to strike back in any real way against the system that is grinding them to dust. I am so tired of people underestimating our enemies, they have brought us to the brink of extinction for a reason.

People keep hoping for an open, violent confrontation, a massive bolt of lightning that will strike & call us all to action, but the very nature of our foes is avoiding at any cost anything that will cause that to happen. They KNOW they wouldn't win an open fight, so they will never strike first, they will never give us enough of a reason to annihilate them in the way that so many people want. We are fighting a parasite, not competing against a fellow predator. If we continue to wait for an open challenge we will cease to exist.

Problem is, the UK is fucking tiny so such a thing is impossible. At least in the US you can go in the middle of nowhere and nobody will give a fuck (until the ATF realizes they're useless and have to prove themselves, but that's a different issue).

Amish are probably a good starting point, though. The issue is they rely too much on "old" ideas, so naturally they still need to rely on old methods which just can't fucking work anymore. If you replaced a lot of the crops with solar powered hydroponics, self sustainability becomes slightly more feasible. The issue is the initial startup with any of it - getting the actual materials and/or supplies to make anything past simple Amish-tier shit would get you flagged by some alphabet soup agency, I'm sure. Still, it's something to work toward.

kill them i mean kiss

Great post.

They actually don't.
You first then?

start own dns registry business.
start own monetary transaction business.
start own isp.

After that they'd have to cut off people at the backbone.

that is a pretty bold claim user got anything to back it up
assange was laughing at the banksters for forcing him to adopt bitcoin and getting rich in th process due to asset appreciations
crypto is still a censorless payment system and with tumblers and lighting swaps can still be pretty anonymous

this does however show that the right counter actually has people willing to donate and content producer capable of producing news at low costs
meanwhile the MSM leftist media is bleeding to death while their cost model is completely fucked

FIFY.

Interesting read.

like we are so different nowadays
anchoring threads is the chan equivalent of reddit shadowbanning of making forbidden topics invisible to the majority of users
a sad sight for a chan that was founded on radical freedom of speech

Shut up you blackpilled faggot.

Yes, they have control over the Internet, but the recent NPC spat on Twitter shows we can still hurt them.

And the fact that they banned them shows we can still hurt them. If it wasnt a threat, they wouldn't shut it down.

The next move should be a two pronged attack. First, continue the NPC attacks, but relabel the accounts DNC* from NPC". That will cause issues for their filters as the DNC uses accounts like that.

Second, and more importantly, make fake libcuck accounts, and play it real, but take it to its logical extreme. Don't just be pro choice, be pro abortion. Be actively anti-constitution, and MOST importantly, start making veiled, but obvious threats at normies.

Don't threaten violence, and don't target anyone specific, just start talking about all the shit that normies take for granted that you're going to shut down if your side gets power.

Start with Christmas. Say you want to ban it, either because it offends Muslims or because xmas trees are environmentally unsound. Whatever, think of some dumb lib excuse, whatever you make up there are probably a significant number of those idiots who agree with you.

Integrate your account into liberal social networks, use their hashtags, try to get them to retweet you. We will redpill everyone and they will be the vector of it.

nonsense.
Your premise assumes using their services, despite the retarded replies you're not enlightening, no shit jewtube, twat, jewbook, reddit etc. are jewing.

hitler would laugh you out of the first world for spending money on shit that doesn't exist

It's literally another shoah

Attached: Me_On_Right.jpg (1400x933, 701.27K)

Here's a copy pasta from 2-3 years ago.

Everytime you get baited into visiting a "journalism" site, you are inadvertently giving pennies. Even with ad-blockers installed, the company uses visitor statistics to maintain relationships with their advertisers. Windows operating systems have a feature called the "hosts file" that will let you block these websites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)
Here is how to use it

Notepad
Open with admin privileges.

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
This is where your Hosts file is located. Open "hosts" (does not have an extension) with Notepad. If you utilize Spybot - Search & Destroy, you will see a very long list of unsafe domains already entered here. For your convenience, enter the following lines in at the top:

gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
Spacing DOES matter in your host file, so ensure it looks like the example that is already in there. Some similar, clickbait-modelled sites to consider adding:

#Expanded list

127.0.0.1 rockpapershotgun.com
127.0.0.1 polygon.com
127.0.0.1 theverge.com
127.0.0.1 vox.com
127.0.0.1 games.on.net
127.0.0.1 pcgamer.com
127.0.0.1 fortune.com
127.0.0.1 cracked.com
127.0.0.1 neogaf.com
127.0.0.1 vice.com
127.0.0.1 wired.co.uk
127.0.0.1 wired.com
127.0.0.1 nymag.com
127.0.0.1 huffingtonpost.com
127.0.0.1 salon.com
127.0.0.1 indiewire.com
127.0.0.1 dailymail.co.uk
127.0.0.1 theguardian.com
127.0.0.1 buzzfeed.com
127.0.0.1 pastemagazine.com

Save the file. The "Save As" dialog box will appear. Save this as "hosts_new".

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
1) Back in your \etc\ folder, rename your previous "hosts" file to "hosts_backup".
2) Rename the newly created file, "hosts_new.txt" to "hosts"

Congrats, no more accidentally giving pennies and view counts. Chances are, this post will be replied to by a "journalist" from an exGawker employee. If unsure, please do your own research.

Attached: p16hkovgw5h01.png (662x768, 765.82K)

this

Attached: f4345535d4d38797a8a12ae499b32ef8e4567fce4ae0f27024475f5be74b7d8c.jpg (1080x1090, 187.3K)

In the future, this may be far easier than you'd think.

The reason that getting shut down is so commonplace is because the general infrastructure that enables the web to flourish is also one with an intrinsic technological barrier of entry - and for those without the physical equipment or programming ability required (and really, in most cases), there is a financial requirement to delivering content, especially a heavy amount. This of course, creates a number of chokepoints that can, have and will be utilised to strangle platforms, publications and individuals when it is in the interest of anything with the ability to do so.
With the advancements of decentralised technology in recent years however, this need not always be the case.

eff.org/free-speech-weak-link/

Attached: Pirate_Bay_Blocking_as_of_2017.png (1427x628, 28.58K)

lol this isn't true at all. top comments are top comments for everyone.

Well, it is a fact that comments–even non-political ones–sometimes just disappear (even if they're been there for years & years). And no, they didn't fall into the channel's personal filter–having had a channel, I can assure you of that.

These parasites can't survive without their hosts. They won't destroy the slaves who are part of the supply chain for their food and general livelihood.
Their best bet at survival would be to ensure that whites live in peace.

well said,user

What about AdNauseum to up their click-fraud stats?

This. Somewhat. They aren't THAT smart, only some of them are - and their drones slip up all the fucking time and they have to do damage control. But mostly yes.

Honestly I want to throw up everytime I look at the state of this board.

jew lies printed on confetti is not money

it wouldnt be right without you no fun allowed guys

its all kikes jewing eachother anyway
i doubt either side cares about the actual stats
jews are just npcs too, they take their programming from their volcano demon god

Combine this method with the AdNauseum method and you'll get a maximum of market destabilisation and (((stock))) value loss.
We have to start this again, crowdsourced bot-clicks devalueing adds and ads devalued through the lack of actual users.
It's really a way to fuck with them good.

The internet is not just Zig Forums user. I bet IRC, etc isn't even touched yet because there are just too many things to cover.

Claim to be amish. Profit from protections.

This works because it's hard to convince ordinary people they're being deceived through argument and statistics, far simpler to show them end-stage liberalism and by so doing, inoculate them against it

Whites WERE so great. You on the other hand DEPEND on the jew to provide you services.
Prove me wrong, tell me why there's no 8ch fork ruled and maintained by a pollack.

Dangerous. NPCs will adopt or adjust to the most inane shit if they think it makes them run for another day / if they think this is where the herd is going. And most "ordinary people" are NPCs. It might be possible that this condition is not terminal and the spirit can be re-awoken in them, but it is the current state of affairs and has been so for a long time.

If you think NPCs are just a meme or are limited to the left, you are doing it wrong.

blackpill coward

Yes! Down with this site! Burn it all down!

Using the term "blackpill" means you're blue-pilled faggot.

If you want to not be shut down, hmm, how can you submit more effectively… Just switching sides would never be believed, hmm… Hmm… I dunno, you guys are already failing with all your might as it is. That's a pretty good way to submit to the people who might otherwise shut down the site. I can't think of anything better off the top of my head. I mean, you guys are still blaring about Jews, how much more pathetic do you think you need to be?

Oh oh I got it

You can relax. You're not gonna get shut down. You're gonna be doing the same thing for the next thousand years. Modern medicine will make sure of it. You'll get new kidneys, new bladders, new livers, new hearts. Everything that wears out will be replaced. You'll be here terrified of Jews all day while you recover, and you'll go home terrified of Jews until you need another replacement. The Jews won't let you have the peace of death - and worse, you'll comply with them, in terror of death.

Best of all, for all you out there who are faking fear, you'll eventually need new neurons, too. Your brainmeats won't last forever either. So those will be replaced. The thing is, the people doing the replacements, they might not know that you were faking fear. They might even not care that you were faking fear. Can you imagine the horror? You'll be optimized, fixed, repaired, and recalibrated, but will any of it make you stop chasing your tails on this site? No. Not ever. You'll be calibrated for perfect sincerity. Every lie you ever told in terror of the other will be made something you really feel.

Forever.

Undying.

This site will never be shut down.