Counter Western Wall

This is the first christian church in kikeland, it's been heavily desecrated and not even one shabbos christian is paying the place a visit and that needs a slight tweak, if it works right, it'll be fun to watch the shitshow go down, don't we all love a good shitshow every once in awhile? I sure do!

I know that you fags get riled up when you see Trump or any other important candidate touch the zog wall, no secret there, Well I had an idea and the execution can end up being absolute horse shit but hear me out, if it ends up working, it'll be fantastic and more sane people will hate jews even more as a result "hopefully" that is, i'll explain more below.

So this thumbnail/video right here is apparently the first known "christian church" of the apostles I'm not sure how factual that is nor do I give a fuck i'm just here for a bantz proposal, well as you can see, the first ever christian church has been heavily desecrated by angry kikes in the region, they hate the place so much they throw huge piles of garbage at the entrance, attempting to erase the historical place from the region, the church was intentionally made underground solely for that purpose, because ancient christfags were being hunted down by zog controlled romans, according to history ofc.

Anyways, where am I going with this you say? Well, the guy who owns the land of the first church lets tourists and other visitors access the place, although its never been used as a worship area, its completely blocked off because of angry kike vandals, kikes absolutely despise the place, they think it's extremely repulsive and insulting, so my idea was, since the owner lets tourist access the restricted church, we should convince some important individual who isn't jewish but is a normalfag, who can lend ears to what we have to say, and have him touch the insides of the first christian church and have it recording, just like the western wall, convince all moralfag christians to touch the inside walls of the first christian church, because if christians have their feelings attached to that place and they see news of jews throwing garbage there, what exactly do you think will happen? i'm pretty sure that the whole kike dick sucking will end rather quickly, it'll also be funny if some politician ends up touching the wall and never get elected again for going against judaism.

it'll be great IMO.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sanderson1611
sanderson1611.blogspot.com/2014/09/i-have-jewish-dna.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It speaks a lot about christian actually.

Their actual place of worship, neglected, they will continue to worship the western wall of the Jew's temple.

That's what happens when you base your religion on the Torah.

It's really a shame.
you'd think that the catholic church would go bananas over the first church, especially for the fact that the mother/brother of jesus resided there.

some things will never change, this is already solid proof that they're all eternally cucked.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080 1.06 MB, 2.01M)

actually it's because a jew (or very, very good goy) created a very popular bible annotation called the (((Scofield Bible))) that basically said "Jews are your best pals and God's chosen people and you better bow down suck their circumcised cock you stupid goy"
Until then one of the only things uniting pretty much all the denominations that called themselves Christian throughout the centuries was disdain for Jews, understanding them to be betrayers of Christ and sworn enemy to Christians everywhere

Martin Luther was pretty much an antisemite.

only after he was turned away. he was one of the biggest jew cocksuckers early on

It literally says that right in the Bible

That must be why they let them into our homes and protected them.
Contemplate this; Christians (Which is to say; Europeans who were Christian at the time) would have killed any Muslim that set foot in Germany or France or Poland. Yet they consistently have special status to the kikes. Barring a few short but sweet periods of pogroms, the Christians tolerated the jews living amongst them and exploiting us.
So the claim that Christians disliked the jews is true in the sense that religious people tend not to like people of the "wrong" religion. But they liked the jews THE BEST.
In fact, Christians would regularly slaughter each other over minor religious disputes but almost always tolerated the fucking kikes. So some Christians actually preferred THE JEWS over their own brothers simply because their brothers worshiped God "in the wrong way"

This sounds like a good idea. There are plenty of Christian groups that could be open to the idea. Pastor Steven Anderson comes to mind. He's produced yt material before calling out the kikes for their BS, and the evangelicals are crazy enough that he might actually go over there to pull this off.

twitter.com/sanderson1611

well it doesn't really matter, because on the book he wrote, he sounds like the average nazi judging by the literature.

Complete and utter bullshit. Step your fucking game up.

The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his (((treasured possession)))
You really ought to actually read the Bibull. It is an illuminating experience.

I'm no christcuck but i second the idea for buttblasted kikes

That's common normie myth that all niggerwits like yourself believe. Christians don't have "places of worship" like mudshits or bugs. In this case, it was simply a place to find refuge from ancient ZOGbots, and has no religious significance at all. Any religion that places value on a building or piece of land is a glowing tell that it is kiked with materialism and full of brainlets. Christians can be christians anywhere at any time, but niggers need mosques, temples, shrines, synagogues, cathedrals, idols, holy lands, etc.

Why do you want to send tourists to Israel? You would just validate having air traffic to there… Send niggers there instead, niggers infected with ebola.

The Christian temple is the body, kike.

Regardless. If somebody found Anne Frank's attic there would be round the clock restorations, and wax figures produced for it.

too long, didn't read

Gosh this is a lot to process. I just got into a little bit with someone last night about Mithraism (the parallels between this church and mithraic churches are undeniable). But I can't fathom what that means. There is just a explosion of possibilities and challenges to my own understanding.
Muh head…
Why you do this Zig Forums?

isn't this how the 2 witnesses in the end times start?

I can't believe that I had forgotten about those two.

yeah, up until they denied christ and later defamed on the bible by calling them the synagogue of satan, jews cucked god and now god abandoned them.

the bible is a tale, it might say one thing in the old testament but its later changed in the new testament.

Well, the idea is to not convince somebody to go there, but the idea is to convince politicians who are already inclined to visit that shithole and by chance have him touch the christian wall instead of the western one.

Sound gay.

Truly the religion of rootless shabbo goys.

Weren't the Romans able to flatten Jerusalem because god let them because they killed his son?

No, because kikes are shit at war.

Indeed, let's read even more!
“But if you or your descendants turn away from me and do not observe the commands and decrees I have given you and go off to serve other gods and worship them, then I will cut off Israel from the land I have given them and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name. Israel will then become a byword and an object of ridicule among all peoples. This temple will become a heap of rubble. All who pass by will be appalled and will scoff and say, ‘Why has the Lord done such a thing to this land and to this temple?’ People will answer, ‘Because they have forsaken the Lord their God, who brought their ancestors out of Egypt, and have embraced other gods, worshiping and serving them—that is why the Lord brought all this disaster on them.’ ” (1 Kings 9:6-9)

"I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 'Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me'? And what was God’s answer to him? 'I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.' So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace." (Romans 11:1-5)

"If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, 'Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.' Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either." (Romans 11:17-21)

So as we can see, a tiny amount of jews are chosen, but the rest have stubbornly rejected God and thus have been cut off. Your slander is weak.

sage

When will you (((Elohim))) worshipers ever learn?

Attached: alt right preacher.jpg (853x861, 135.99K)

sage

And his virgin 'first born' body was sacrificed to (((El))).

t. Saturn

Attached: podesta spirit cooking.jpg (403x248, 49.9K)

I think it's a good idea, but good luck trying to get any traction on this jewed board. I can at least send this video to my terminally bluepilled father, who was flabbergasted when I told him how much jews hate Christians.

"El" is a generic title like "Lord" or "King", not the name of any specific god.

It literally doesn't. It basically implies "jews" are God's chosen people… among all others to burn in Hell without the chance for forgiveness.

Jesus Christ said Himself that anyone that says they are a "jew" is a liar, and worships the devil in their synagogue.

Attached: Luther.jpg (960x540, 98.16K)

How do jews manage to dupe so many Christians, then?
Does becoming a Christian make you retarded and illiterate?

intriguing idea.

sage for you taking four long paragraphs to say what you could have said in three sentences.

Atleast he has dialogue with fringe, you gotta give him credit.

Aside from that, i'm pretty sure you can't kick a nigger out of a public place, even if its his, you know what you'd get right? a lawsuit.

i'm sorry dude, I'm terrible when it comes to approaching others with a pitch, well atleast the idea is out there, maybe something can come out of it, doubt it though.

Attached: 1530702791642.jpg (1280x1600, 308.61K)

So the bible does acknowledge the existence of other gods…

no it says that people pray to other gods

it's lowercase G, thats how people used to talk like thousands of years ago, you dummy.

sanderson1611.blogspot.com/2014/09/i-have-jewish-dna.html
wew

he does have a jewish look about him

if you're mixed, you're not jewish, jews consider mixed chosen as gentiles and race traitors.

Before that, in the Old Testament that so many of the ignorant claim is 'Jewish'; you have God destroying Israel utterly, being left 'desolate' by the Assyrians. You then having him punishing the remnant in Judea through the Babylonian conquest. In the final book God tells the Judeans that if they do not return to Him then He shall utterly destroy them, just like He did with Israel. It even mentions turning them to stubble in ovens. Yes really.

He doesn't agree with Zig Forums on the race-mixing stuff because he argues that we are all mixed to hell anyway. However, how many people actually agree with Zig Forums 100%? How much of Zig Forums agrees with Zig Forums 100%? There are people here who hate women, people here who want nationalism for EVERY race (not just whites), there are people here who are Christians, there are people here who are pagans. I'll agree that race-mixing is a pretty terrible thing and I actually think the Bible outright condemns it (there's a passage about the 'sons of God', AKA Adamites - Adam means Ruddy or Red, and they were made in the image of God; so whites mixing with the sons of men, AKA the other humans who were created on a different day and weren't made in the image of God; they have spawn called 'Nephilim' which means 'tyrants' and they are described as being wicked and vicious. One interpretation is that this is referring to mixed-race people, another is that they are 'giants'). Even if he is bad on that point; the guy discredits the holocaust, exposes the jews and opposes degeneracy. That's a thousand times better than people like Donald Trump or Farage; the hatred for him is really unwarranted and is almost certainly jewish in origin.

"if I use their language theyll believe me!!!"

Not really brainlet, why do you think rabbis sperg out when their daughters go out with a non-kike?

BURN THE HEATHENS REIGIOUS WAR NOW

Attached: stake.jpeg (277x381, 49.97K)

they dont, youre just a retard. orthodox rabbis do t "sperg out"over "liberal jews" marrying out of the tribe. they need jews to shape shift into europeans, asiatics ans africans, where do you think "my fellow white peoe" shit comes from to begin with? wthnic shape shifting jews, you fucking mong.