NASA: FLOATING CITIES ABOVE VENUS. BEZOS: 1 TRILLION HUMANS IN SPACE

SPOILER ALERT
we already have above cloud cities on venus trump just declassified them softly
"NASA's 'brilliant' plan for a cloud city of airships in the atmosphere of Venus
Popular science fiction of the early 20th century depicted Venus as some kind of wonderland of pleasantly warm temperatures, forests, swamps and even dinosaurs.

In 1950, the Hayden Planetarium at the American Natural History Museum were soliciting reservations for the first space tourism mission, well before the modern era of Blue Origins, SpaceX and Virgin Galactic.

All you had to do was supply your address and tick the box for your preferred destination, which included Venus.
It is also geologically young, having undergone catastrophic resurfacing events.

Such extreme events are caused by the build up of heat below the surface, eventually causing it to melt, release heat and re-solidify.

Certainly a scary prospect for any visitors.

Luckily, the idea behind NASA's new mission is not to land people on the inhospitable surface, but to use the dense atmosphere as a base for exploration.

No actual date for a HAVOC type mission has been publicly announced yet.

This mission is a long term plan and will rely on small test missions to be successful first."
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6279161/NASAs-brilliant-plan-cloud-city-airships-atmosphere-Venus.html
archive.fo/p2Z6D

"Jeff Bezos predicts we'll have 1 trillion humans in the solar system, and Blue Origin wants to help get us there
Blue Origin founder and Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos predicts we'll have 1 trillion humans in the solar system one day — and he laid out Monday how the rocket company plans to help get there.

"I won't be alive to see the fulfillment of that long-term mission," Bezos said at the Wired 25th anniversary summit in San Francisco. "We are starting to bump up against the absolute true fact that Earth is finite."

Blue Origin's aim is to lower the cost of access to space, Bezos said. He will spend a "little more" than $1 billion next year to support Blue Origin, he said."
cnbc.com/2018/10/15/blue-origins-jeff-bezos-predicts-1-trillion-humans-in-the-solar-system-wired-summit.html
archive.fo/gggXo

Attached: 5072198-6279161-image-a-12_1539636401779.jpg (1484x1113 23.92 KB, 120.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Z6A44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell yes can't wait to live in a colony ruled by space jews and surrounded by infinite hell storms, acid clouds and enough heat to melt people

We should focus on Mars missions. But remenber this. there will always be a window in which you can't transfer people between Earth & Mars.

Rather than to stick our thumbs up our ass,and sit & wait for that window to open we should do Lunar and exotic missions in that window.

We developed technology from NASA space plane launch technology to launch aircraft off the new Ford carriers.

We have the material technology for a Launch Loop. Space elevators are a meme because the material needed is at the very least another generation away.

Attached: we have the technology..png (320x240 66.1 KB, 34.95K)

NASA can't even build 40 year old rockets they have the blueprints for anymore and these niggers are going to find a way to live off world? Jeff Bozos and Elon Musk are just CIA assets taking classified technology and privatizing them. It's just a gigantic intelligence agency scam of picking winners and losers.

Thats what I was thinking.

Attached: total recall.jpg (474x313, 15.25K)

Why though? Why not just stay in orbit? It's not like you'll be leaving the confines of the spacecraft either way. Seems pretty retarded putting it in the atmosphere, any personnel change or resupply mission will need like 15,000 m/s more delta-V to complete the mission.

Why don't you take your black pill and choke to death on it?
any user worried about space jews just realize you can create your own space colony filled with Aryans

not to get all esoteric and shit but the military has mars bases

NASA is just a gatekeeping organization and rockets compared to the real technology is like comparing chariots to dodge chargers

we have 3 planets in the goldilocks zone 2 of them just need some basic shit done, mars needs its core reliquified to sustain an atmosphere and venus needs its atmosphere vented

Pop Culture.

b-u-t d-o-n-t y-ou be-lieve in A-I and the s-i-m-u-la-t-i-o-n, fellow (((gnostic))) traveler?

Attached: believe ayyyy.jpg (474x248, 13.98K)

Gonna need a lot of heating pads for that job.

Stop worshiping your TV, kiddo. NASA is just the Military Industry's sideshow.

Attached: terraform.jpg (474x355, 37.45K)

nah using old school tech you just need a big enough drill and a hydrogen bomb

Just convince jews to go there, they'll feel at home. Either with gas or enough heat.

did you read the post at all faggot? I posted:

I believe!

Attached: ayyy.jpg (474x591, 24.55K)

Dreams and impossible things

I don’t want to play, there’s too much faggotry in your game.

How about you autists figure a way to get a single living thing past the van allen belts first.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (650x365 173.34 KB, 331.26K)

lol

That'll be paradise compared to the US if diversity continues.

What if the whole "colonize space" push is just to get people loaded onto space buses and shot into space to eliminate the eaters?

Attached: rapemonkey.gif (360x264, 1.98M)

Attached: pew.png (576x432, 327.47K)

He's trying to get more money from investors. It's not even a proposal. It's something John and Joe could have cooked up while smoking a doobie in the basement.

Hahahahaha, no.
Shits gonna crash and burn way before that.
Don't think we'll be taking to the stars in this age, everything will have to go down and come back up again before then.

Do you want to go to space or stay on your planet ruled by jews and armies of ant people/niggers?

daily reminder the X37b is 50 year old

"Ronald DeMeo, MD, MBA, president and chief executive officer with Radiation Shield Technologies (RST), today announced the company's acquisition of Russia and Singapore patents for Demron, the world's first nuclear radiation-blocking fabric. Demron will be exhibited during the National Institute of Justice's Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Conference, which takes place Wednesday, Nov. 28 - Friday, Nov. 30, at the Harbor Beach Marriott, 3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Booth number: 28."
archive.fo/Z6A44
graphene is also very effective at blocking radiation combine that with micro 3d printing and it's all coming together

daily reminder aliens dont exist and movies are science FICTION

thanks God

Huh

pew pew…I think someone should stroke it a bit first at least

Fuck

Any vids?

I'm gonna get it!

Saved

t.

Attached: 1460179948591.png (400x519, 227.47K)

women should never have been allowed to wear trousers.

Dang it I want it its MINE!

why don't all you defeatist faggots off yourselves seriously if you don't want to go to the stars then that is your choice

toppest of keks we are the aliens user

Attached: vril_odin.jpg (1433x945, 66.44K)

LMAO You suck
Nice digits!

Venus has such a dense atmosphere that normal Earth air (78% N, 21% O, ~1% other stuff) is a lifting gas. Floating habitats could be placed in a layer that has a similar pressure/temperature to Earth. Venus has almost the same gravity as Earth too, meaning you don't need to worry about losing bone mass like you would in space.

Can’t even get the modern kids straight about genders, and you expect them to put a multistage orbital platform into space?

daily reminder that literally everything you see the military putting out is between 20 and 60 years old.

Yeah, what do you think they are planning to do with all that goooooolddddd! Heat shield for Venus, of course.

Attached: gooooold.jpg (593x595, 76.37K)

Not a sex worker

does NASA have a loicense for this shit?

because we can

All they have to do is hang on while the chinky bugs get out and push.

Attached: antz be the ball.jpg (630x354, 73.94K)

You have no idea how gravity works do you? Science is kiked, (((Einstein))) held us back for centuries. Gravity cannot fucking keep you in orbit, it pulls you down

No need, they wont have cutlery on Venus either. Or they will have the Bin Laden collection.

Attached: the bin laden collection.jpg (1280x1280, 110.66K)

(checked)
checked
ayys confirmed

those are the ones who stay behind and rot in the mud

keked

Attached: b3af3c3d6c57b0a6c7fc7ad200a38699.jpg (499x499 47.72 KB, 73.19K)

Yet the military is full of niggers and overrun by jewish bureaucrats

WEW WEW WEW WEW —wee WEW

WEW WEW WEW WEW —weeeeee WEW

WEEE WEW

WEW WEW WEW WEW —WEW WEW

Weeeeee Wee we WEW

Weeeeeeee WE WEW Weeee WEW

WEW
WEW

Ding ding

Attached: xfiles npc.jpg (652x990, 151.01K)

fixed

Attached: xfiles npc.jpg (652x990, 243.45K)

Attached: pew pew pew.webm (1920x1080, 12.98M)

That nigger was cold, not hot.

Just re-liquify it then.

thinking about it since its core is metal electromagnetic induction heating might work with a massive magnetic field oscillator kind of like cern but it might also blow up the planet

The problem is getting into and out of orbit. Your blimp or floating city or whatever is going to have a very low surface velocity, otherwise the dynamic pressure would destroy it, so in order to rendezvous with it, you need to scrub off all of your orbital velocity, either carry the fuel to do that with a retrograde burn, or have sufficient heatshielding to survive aerobraking from a highly elliptical orbit, and the craft would also have to be capable of floating or sustained low speed atmospheric flight in order to actually dock. Lets not even get into the issue of fuel for getting back to orbit.

The whole idea is absolutely retarded.

Nice clickbait headline you fucking faggot.
No, this has not happened. Real life isn't your warhammer 40k fan fiction.

I'm all for self-sustaining human presence off of Earth but it's going to be a long-ass time before anything gets terraformed.

Welp, I guess aliens exist.

Why? That is honestly a retarded idea. People living on mars would require a stream of supply from Earth. Civilization isn't going to exist in its current form forever, demographic shifts will happen.

you're late glow in the dark nigger

think about this, engineered chemotrophic bacteria that consumes iron oxide instead of iron covering mars and produces oxygen and nitrogen as a by product instead of iron oxide

keep telling yourself that nigger.
with 3d printing and 3d biological printing all of the raw materials are on mars

No, they wouldn't. You can grow certain foods in the soil there, and whatever can't be grown in the soil can be grown with hydroponics. H2O and O2 can be extracted from the ice embedded into the ground found all over the planet. Solar and wind power will take care of all power needs.

Mars is literally the only place in the solar system besides Earth that can sustain any kind of self-sufficient human settlement.

Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you sound? I guess I'm just a CIA shill for suggesting that you are wrong. What you are suggesting cannot be obtained with our current level of technology. Maybe wait for 200 years in the future when the earth is comprised of Chinese, mud people and Jewish elite…

kek get a load of this retard he honestly thinks it'll take 200 hundred years to do something accomplished in the 90s

Hmm…. I wonder what the logical choice is…

Checked
Correct as per the norm

Fuck load of gets tonight

Wow user you sure showed me.

I RECOGNIZE THAT AYY

You know the atmospheric pressure is like 1/200th that of Earths at sea level right?

Yes, because this is all that is needed in order to have a hwite ethnostate on mars. It's just as simple as planting weeds in dirt! Honestly, if you believe this you have no understanding of science or the climate of mars. Fucking fool.

Wrong. You simply don't have enough niggers and women on your team. With enough niggers and women, anything is possible.

In Krypton, the bad group of Kryptonians used to special drills to increase Earth's mass. We should increase the mass of Mars. The gravity of Mars is insufficient to retain an atmosphere and is not ideal for humans.

Correction: two (2) special drills

Glad you cleared that up. I was sitting there thinking "there's no fuggen way that would work with only one drill". But with two, well that's obvious. Would have been stuck on that all afternoon.

It took millions of years to lose it's atmosphere.
We could produce it faster than it would lose it.

We don't even need to give the whole planet an atmosphere. There are massive canyons we could roof up.

3rd picture looks a lot like the H blocks at Pumapunku

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3000x2000 788.38 KB, 10.12M)

This sounds like a Dwarf Fort ive been building recently. Roofing a canyon would get rid of the potential of a sandstorm totally fucking your colony.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x360, 9.93K)

Is this nigger fucking retarded?
We don't even have 10 billion people on the planet and this dumb fuck already wants to plan ahead like outer space and other planets are going to go residential, industrial, and commercial in the foreseeable future.

Space Platform of Babel

It's not a ball.
Frick off, you fricking fricks.

Attached: IMG_20170807_213041_548.jpg (2005x2005, 675.46K)

why the fuck are you obsessed with a colony ship? you are missing the forest because of the trees it wasn't a single massive ship it was hundreds of small ones

space is alot bigger than earth, like infinitely bigger with infinite resources and yes asteroid mining will be commercialized in a few years

Attached: 7fa886a686beb1f822ace01bf9f94def53d55710efa6c8bbd89381c8a5817ab0.jpg (854x480, 58.6K)

Kill yourself Zogbot.

Why not floating cities above Earth?

Attached: man but why.mp4 (480x360, 183.73K)

Gravity is exactly what keeps things in orbit, genius.

wew lad

I'm sure that'll happen particularly on the moon if you exclude military installations

Attached: 34656787.jpg (297x480, 40.44K)

What laughable bullshit. How are we going to get food and water to eat? There's zero chance of humans colonizing space, do a course in agriculture and you'll quickly see why.

Can't even gas the kikes and you want to do this shit?

Reminder that Nasa means lie in Hebrew

good god man pick up a book
hydroponics allows you to grow plants which both livestock and humans can eat, plants produce oxygen, venuses atmosphere is mainly co2 giving you a rich supply of carbon to feed the plants ramping up oxygen production and with the use of bioreactors and algae you can produce significant amounts of hydrogen due to the enzyme hydrogenase
now you have a bunch of extra oxygen and hydrogen how do you make water? oh pretty easy you just mix the 2 in a catalyst chamber with some heat or a spark done properly nothing will explode and you have water
pretty easy

good point they lie about the moon bases the mars bases and the real tech they use to travel to space
they lie about giant bottlerockets being the most efficient way into space yeah they lie alot

Attached: 2496838704_1285e39d89.jpg (1280x851 110.04 KB, 221.95K)

Absolutely checked.

Attached: rektd.png (1322x131, 15.77K)

Attached: 91b439aab17fa59411cbb9d6217a633b2b59af4c0f734474dbabcba65217d886.jpg (1264x3000, 1.03M)

this is actually more believable than most stuff and explains why these people are such pieces of shit

If you are over 40 years of age I really don't understand how you can think that there's any decent God or alien force. It's nothing but fucking cancer that only "services to self", it's the only fucking kind. I would kill a fucking alien if it revealed itself to me now after letting Earth get so fucked up because of absolute trash like this. If Correy Goode was legit ther'd be fucking feathers strewn all over the place, fuckem.

ayyyyyy
checked

Attached: green_party_basedAF.jpg (1280x720, 89.04K)

Attached: DumbFuckAverageAmerican.png (1280x471, 282.02K)

On venus you can gas and oven a jew at the same time as kicking him off "this is sparta" style.

Attached: thinking about rwds.png (435x468, 96.27K)

Dumb nigger. Nature isn't inherently evil. Think bigger.

then niggers happened