Make Trump the First Indian President

Lets get Trump to do a DNA test as well. Given that most people in America have a higher percentage blood relation to Indians than old Pocahontas it's likely that Trump will turn out to be more Indian than she is.

If this turns out to be true, than by Pocahontas's logic Trump should be touted as the first "Native American" President.

Lets make the Libtards REEEEE

Attached: Donald-Trump-native-American.jpeg (600x300, 29.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/eFtTr
twitter.com/thehill/status/1052200005271003136
foxnews.com/politics/did-trump-really-mock-reporters-disability-videos-could-back-him-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Native Americans are ancient Aryan. They're from the Baltic sea and traveled through Sibera. In fact all Western European DNA comes from Sibera.
To be American is to be Native American, not to mention the white royals of Peru. The red man is from Hyperborea, same as the white. They are one in the same.

Fuck off chug.

This is fucking brilliant.

Attached: salt_molecule.png (480x320 399.49 KB, 677.56K)

Well he is the orange man so that makes him like half red-skin.

This seems like a great weaponization potential. The left will love it to try to do anything and try to discredit, and they actually might take the bait.
Can we meme it on Twitter? We already had the NPC meme, and this one might be even more subversive.

I thought that would be fun too but look into his family history. No chance.

What hashtag do we use ?
#NativeAmericanPresident ?

Trumpahontas?

Hm I think it needs to be more liberal, maybe Drumpfahontas?

What if it comes out 50% jewish?

well that proves me right

Even better, he could call all the haters antisemite.
Can you imagine the shitshow that will happen?

Or on the other hand it validates our antisemitism and we can use Trump as a representive of Jewish control

It's basically a win either way. We are primed to always win for some reason.

Bolo Trump-baba ki jai! Bolo Trump-baba ki jai!

Trumpdaddy, when are you going to give us Indians white girlfriends?

Should not the other half be asian tho?

WE'RE SAVAGES, SAVAGES
BARELY EVEN HUMAN

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

this is something i can get behind

we can just drop a fake one
14.88 percent native american

I'd also push for this, mainly because I'm curious to see how long it would take for the MSM to realize their mistake and how many would take the bait.

watch him be related to Christopher Columbus or Andrew Jackson

This is a Sargon tier plan. Trump wanted to get under her skin and make Warren look like an even bigger retard.
Let things play out, cause the midterms are just starting, and meat is back on the menu.

I'm more amazed by how Twitter is trying to validate Warren's Native American heritage when she is literally 1/1000 Native American.

Eh, it would be funny for us to push the fake 14.88% thing, but you're right on Trump's intentions.
Someone claiming to be 1/32 of some race is even more embarrassing than saying "I'm not a racist, some of my friends are black!"

i've always wondered what would happen if the next literally hitler was part jewish and self awareness led to self hatred and was serious about making a real shoa how people would react, you know something poetic like when all of the jews are dead he throws himself into an oven?

Trump's an indian outlaw
Half cherokee and choctaw
His VP will electrocute your balls off
But only if you're gay

Got accused of pee pee poo poo
Told dems they were stupid jews
That dossier is fake- whew!
At the ballot box they will pay!

Naaaaaaah nah nah nah nah
Naaaaaaah nah nah nah nah

The vast majority of White Americans are 100% White.
The idea that "White Americans are mixed race le 56% mutts" (or whatever variation) is false.
Some small percentage of White Americans have a tiny percentage of American Indian ancestry (similar to warren's at most 1/64th), but the vast majority do not.
Spics, on the other hand, are almost all "le 56%" creatura goblins.

False.
The vast majority of spics are NOT WHITE and never will be.
Furthermore, "sharing common ancestors" does not equal "being the same."
There is this little thing called "evolution" and "natural selection" that causes accumulation of genetic differences over time and, eventually, speciation. Also artificial selection.
All "humans" share common chimp-like ancestors if one looks back far enough. Does that make us chimps? No. Evolution over hundreds of thousands of years has given rise to racial groups and the many critical and foundational differences therein.

Trump's mom was born in Scotland and his grandfather came from a well known area in Germany. There is literally no chance that he is going to have any injun blood in him.

Yup. I have one Mohawk ancestor on my dad's side about 7-8 generations back. On my moms side there is one Cherokee ancestor about 4 generations back. My mom knew of her ancestor, my dad did not, I believe, know about his. Everything else is 100% white from Ireland and England. I consider myself very white, proud of my ancestors in the rev. war and civil war (southern side, of course).

This is a bullshit (((fact))).
The way DNA is used isn't direct association. Indirect maybes are used as proof of nonwhitness in whites. If you have the gene for lactose intolerance you're clearly not white. Yet it's a relatively recent mutations that whites by a majority have, but not necessarily do all have it. It's shit like that.

According to D&C fags you aren't white at all though.
That said I think Nuremberg is a reasonable one to follow and one I apply in my daily life.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3250x2278, 12.95M)

Kek nice try Lou Diamond Phillips but you've had too much firewater. Featherniggers are not Aryans. Now get back in your wigwam.

Attached: awawawawawawawawawawa.webm (426x240, 4.91M)

The nuremberg was are not strict enough and don't go far enough,w e know this today, 25% jew is too much jew period.Yes I am saying Hitler was too soft on the jews.

I'm only applying it for race mixing.
When it comes to jews, I don't know what would be a reasonable cut off point. 1/8th sounds good but still be on your toes around the parents of the girl.

You do realize the Nuremberg laws were for mischlings only? Rhineland bastards and other mongrels were sterilized.
I don't want a bunch of "based Quadroons" running around, sorry. Chief running bear above can get his nuts snipped as well.

Before I get called a shill: fuck off.
It's like Warren's 1/1024 (((Native American))) DNA. It turning out to be sourced from Latin America, so probably fucking Spain/Italian/French related.
Those DNA sequences are then shoved into "muh nonwhite DNA!!!!" to force the 56% D&C in real life on people.

I figure that 15/16th genetically White is White.
The whole idea of "one drop rule" is stupid.
Everything in life is "close enough" or not. Also, and again, if one looks back far enough all "humans" share chimp like ancestors.
I'm not saying "muh open borders!!!!!" AT ALL. I'm saying to reestablish White homelands for Whites only, that 15/16th genetically White or better is good enough for the USA, that north of the border feather indians have vast secure reservations already, and that all others must be deported.
Indeed, the north of the border feather indians are a special case in the USA, anyway.
Not south of the border, though.

Nowhere near strict enough.
For example, 25% black 75% White is black. Not White.
Even 1/8th black is still visibly black.
Indeed, in the case of blacks 15/16th might not be strict enough.
There could be some leniency for certain east asian groups, such as Japanese who are already here, since they are demonstrably similar in ability (as groups) to Whites. Not chinese, though. They are horrible and all working for China anyway. Also a certain leniency for White/ east asian mixes for the same reason.
Even then, though, any and all immigration of anyone other than 15/16th White or better should be banned.

This (I think)
Close enough is close enough.
I think that 15/16th genetically White is close enough for the USA. Europe could be stricter, if they wanted.
As for jews, deport all practicing jews or any who have ever been practicing jews regardless of race. Deport anyone who had a practicing jew parent. If they are not 15/16th White, deport. That should be enough. I'm no expert on the subject, though.

I always knew you were a shill with your massive blocks of text.

Actually goes well with current US law on the books that's ignored. The naturalization acts go back to only grandparents IIRC so they only ever required 7/8th white to be considered white.
I can't post source on this computer, sorry don't have it here.

The naturalization acts didn't define what "white" means, which is why they were garbage.
sure are a lot of "anons" who are fine with BASED quadroons, castizos and mischlings here lately

Trump's German though, it seems unlikely.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (542x305, 179.37K)

They crossed the Atlantic. Even jewpedia agrees, look at the turquoise arrow going across the ocean.

Attached: 1024px-World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png (1024x649, 523.53K)

There can be only one

Attached: Wigwam Warren.jpg (1200x894, 225.97K)

Trump's bloodline is completely kiked, but the crypto-kike himself is probably 50% - 75% jewish. He should be touted as the 10th(?) Talmudist-American president.

Attached: 0d2de209ca7f8f9b204a9ecd1a5cfceaee1c1ef25bce7b10274c0e62414db5d2.jpg (2000x1333 27.64 KB, 234.48K)

im so sick of you curry poopers pretending to be white.
I'M SO SORRY WE JUST DONT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO MAKE YOU WHITE, IT JUST DOESNT EXIST.

Attached: 3ec4ef41c07a62287e6bcaa916de292e.jpg (736x373, 48.4K)

Adam's sons, sort of, definitely Eve's sons.
Cain - negros
Able - redskins
Seth - celtic

t the book of Enoch.

Plz. White Girlfriend. Plz.

Trumponimo.

Because only shills have a nuanced opinion, eh?
Besides, "even then, though, any and all immigration of anyone other than 15/16th+ genetically White or better should be banned."
Should perhaps be even stricter than that. Banning ALL immigration would also be a plausible route.
Also, by "genetically White" I mean genetically descended from the native White people of Europe. As in the European native peoples. Also, White is not skin color or appearance. It is genetics.
There are not very many "hapas" in the USA and I said "a certain degree of leniency" not "BASTE!!!"
Also, 15/16th GENETICALLY White is not "looks White to me!!!!" It's genetics.
I use 15/16th genetically White PLUS shared culture, language, heritage, and identity as the "standard" for White America. It seems plausible to me. How would you define White America?
Also, jews have their own "culture and identity" (talmudism, which specifically forbids unity with any other people. It is a hostile cult) which means that they can never be part of "White America" regardless of their race or genetics. To be clear.
This is why I specifically point out the need for "volkism" since the core of volkism is defining a people via the paired concepts of blood and heritage. Both. IE, a people requires both a shared genetic foundation and shared culture and identity. Without shared genetics but with shared "identity" one gets "muh BASTE CIVNAT NEGROES!!!!" and similar. With shared genetics but without shared identity and culture one gets "genetically White jews (or other hostile cults) acting as underminers and corrupters of civilization." And here we are.
Besides, what exactly am I supposed to be "shilling" for? I advocate for stopping White genocide and reestablishing White rule over White people and banning foreign influence. I advocate for reestablished White homelands for Whites only and no jews. This means, ideally, deporting at least 40% of the people in the USA right now. Less ideally, it would mean balkanizing the USA into "White America" and one or two smaller "diversity containment areas" where all of the spics, blacks, and various other "diversity" would be forced to move to. Hardly a "mainstream approved" position.
My primary concern is stopping the ongoing genocide of White people. The only way to do that is to reestablish White homelands.

15/16th genetically White is not a "quadroon," "castizo," nor "mischling"
A quadroon is 1/4th black, 3/4th White. Thus not White. Also I said "in the case of blacks 15/16th might not be strict enough." Black Africans are a separate species, after all.
A castizo is 1/4th "american indian" (usually mesoamerican indian) and 3/4th White. Thus not White. It can also refer to "more pure" White/ indian mixes. Thus "high purity" castizos could be considered White, but they are rare.
Mischlings refers to ashkenazi/ german mixes. According to the nuremburg laws those who were 1/8th ashkenazi 7/8th German could be considered German and not mischlings if they were not religiously jewish. (IIRC)
Thus none of your examples would be considered White under the 15/16th genetically White cutoff.
Also, the vast majority of spics would not be considered White since they are more than 1/16th indian. Since spics are traditionally the enemy of White America, they should perhaps all be deported anyway, regardless of genetics.

Completely made up jewish fairy tales.
The ramblings of desert cultists.
Seriously. Just say no to abrahamism.
Most of the old testament is a second-hand knockoff of Sumerian/ Babylonian mythology anyway. Anunnaki anyone?

You are wrong, ?friend?.

The book of Enoch, Enoch 1 is the story of Aryan roots.

Don't let the ab ram take your heritage.

My King Is Righteousness.
Adonizedek.

Also, ancient Jerusalem was Edinburgh.

Bye now.

Not strictly no. But it does implicitly define it. It require white, and requires a certain genetic heritage be white.
It's an odd way to do it certainly, but it was over 2 centuries ago. DNA couldn't even into real then.

But Trump is Native. Whites built the country. The natives ruled trees, where Europeans built the US.

REMINDER THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE INDIGINOUS AMERICANS.

Attached: OfDpLnr.png (634x1643, 1.32M)

Burgers are retards when it comes to ethnicity/race. I'm a europoor but my cousin lives in the states and is married to a native american, she looks exactly how you'd imagine they look based on stuff from TVs and movies. So I assumed anyone that identifies as native American would actually somewhat look like that.
Then after this Warren shitshow I googled the cherokee nation to see what they're all about. It's pictures upon pictures of white people. With 1%, 2%, 1.5%, 1/32th etc.. native blood, Even the TRIBAL LEADER is fucking white, he's 3% cherokee. What the actual fuck. They couldn't find someone with a higher blood lineage? Nobody step in an said "this is spastic bullshit"? Honestly how does someone with 3% cherokee blood have the audacity to speak for members of that ethnicity.

There are different genetic strains of AmerInd.
Some seem more closely related to Europeans, and it's easy to see why those tend to be the AmerInds from the Eastern part of the N. American continent. They probably interbred with the Proto-Europeans that came here first.

Attached: DifferentIndians.jpg (770x476, 70.63K)

Checked
That would be beautiful

White people literally can't stop with the "WE WUZ" bullshit. I'm sorry, you retarded chalk faggots, but not everyone and everything was White. Stop whitewashing everything.

He would be revered by the white race, and lifted to the level of a god.
He truly WOULD have died, to rid the world of the last scrap of evil. I can think of no more heroic act.

Attached: BaitFail.gif (600x338, 2.37M)

reminds me of the second Terminator movie

test

When did Lindsay Graham start browsing this board?
Lindsey Graham: I’m taking DNA test, "I think I can beat" Warren on amount of Cherokee heritage
archive.fo/eFtTr
twitter.com/thehill/status/1052200005271003136

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1125x1270, 1.21M)

Holy shit, I fucking love this timeline

Being a Hollywood actor isn't only about being intoxicated all the time.

No user. They are Mongolian and crossed the Land Bridge.

re foxnews.com/politics/did-trump-really-mock-reporters-disability-videos-could-back-him-up

Trump also used the arm-thrashing act when making fun of himself during an interview with Larry King in 2005

Is able able to find the video of this? I want to see if I can ready it as a meme any time that people claim that Trump was mimicking the disability of Serge Kovaleski in November 2015.

While it is true that the true Native Americans could have been Aryan, it is not through the means by which you describe. The people living there encountered by the Vikings and then Columbus were descedents of the Beringians who crossed to the west coast from Siberia through the Beringian Strait.

However prior to that, the land had been settled by the Solutreans, The Beringians invaded, stole their tech (superior spearheads) and then genocided them, which is why their DNA isn't noticeable among the native populations.

Our ancestors were not Native Americans, but the genocided Solutreans were the cousins of our ancestors, so we have a right to reclaim their land for the white race and counter-genocide the Beringian thief descendants.

LINDSEY AWW GOSH MUSHSUCKS FUCKING GRAHAM IS NOW ACTIVELY SHITPOSTING

how the hell did this happen and why does it feel so god damn good?

i do
a single jewish ancestor is enough to count as full kike

its the same story the world over
whites built everything
then got genocided to the point of living on the brink of existence as we do now
take it all back
from north to south pole

hell, we probably had other planets in the solar systemt too untill kikes fucked it up, i bet

His grandparents come directly from Germany and his mother is from Scotland. Realistically, he'd have 0 native blood. But the way these DNA tests work, they could easily say he has indian blood and be within the margin of error like Pocahontas.

Have any of you NPCs made the intellectual leap yet and realized that Warren's North American Indian DNA results are still unknown at this point?

Based mystery meats. One drop rule or bust.
t. guy who has a nigger in the woodpile.