Marijuana-infused drinks - The next BIG thing

Now everyone, young and old will have cannabis in their mind and body. Jews are preparing for the soon-to-be booming market of cannabis-infused products after normalizing marijuana consumption in the mainstream for decades and what better way to kick it off than with the beverage market, both soft and alcoholic? Weed is big business, huge.
archive.fo/rPiZs
The market for marijuana-infused beverages could hit $600 million in the US by 2022.
CBD beverages alone could hit $260 million, with the remainder coming from THC-infused beverages.
Lagunitas, Heineken's popular California-based brand, recently developed a hoppy, THC-infused sparkling water.
Molson Coors recently entered a joint venture to produce marijuana-infused beer for the Canadian market, among other deals.
Coca-Cola is reportedly eyeing a deal to produce CBD-infused beverages. In August, Constellation Brands — the beermaker behind Corona and Modelo — paid $4 billion for a 38% stake in the Canadian cultivator Canopy Growth.
If marijuana is made legal nationwide in the US by 2030, the legal weed industry could generate $75 billion in sales by that year.
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/psych-unseen/201810/coca-cola-and-cannabis-psychoactive-drugs-beverages

Attached: dude.jpg (306x421, 66.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.norml.org/2018/08/22/california-teen-marijuana-use-declines-sharply-post-legalization/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/21/one-of-the-greatest-fears-about-legalizing-marijuana-has-so-far-failed-to-happen/?utm_term=.ec1c52ae8ea4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're already drinking soda stop. This shouldn't hinder any rational person. If it isn't 100% water, milk, or juice don't drink it.

The thing to watch for is if around the time they start making these if they ease on public intoxication for weed if they do then it's undeniable this is to create a more docile population.

Milk and most juices are both shit for you too, frankly.

Cream is the better dairy option. No carbs. Just top notch fats and all the same other nutrients that milk has minus the sugar.

As far as juice goes, better to go with something like lime or cranberry. Orange/pineapple/grape etc are all basically pure sugar. Not much better than soda.

TL;DR Sugar is absolutely shit for the human body and is the real reason so many people are morbidly obese.

TBH I think this shit will probably affect niggers more than any other group. Its incorporating two of their favorite things in the world to consume into one turbonigger cocktail.

STOP MAKING SHIT THREADS YOU FUCKING CUCKCHAN NIGGER RAPEFUGEE!

checked.
Now this is a much needed get.

Witnessed
NORMIES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 9becb02c6f059717838ff5109d9fa17d437b3d6113d1ee562a1a4f369f285689.gif (640x480, 1.55M)

I see nothing wrong with a cannabis tea. So long as it isn't a (((sugary))) beverage, everything is good.

Drinking sugar water is cancerous
Consuming thc is degenerate
What's so bad with cbd?
Not shitposting, genuinely interested.

also, a funny anecdote, I only started to become redpilled after watching lots of redpilling videos while high - I guess mj does indeed make minds pliable for manipulation, hence hippie culture of brainwashed degenerate commie tokers. I've strengthened my right beliefs afterwards, fuck off purity spiraling faggots

THC docilizes the masses, and the edibles are notoriously strong, it doesn't take a logic savant to see where the next step goes.

I'm not against it as a medicine, but when used without proper restraint and understanding, any medicine can be poison.

For me it allowed me to get into my body more, really observant of my biofeedback and bodily intuition, helping me understand and really feel the benefits of higher quality foods and the growing results of my fitness gains.

Attached: 1366914257621.jpg (500x354 65.86 KB, 91.51K)

coca cola can't help itself though in that it just won't ditch the harmful crap

the second some jew company just does the same thing they do without the aspartame, fructose or benzoate they'll be fucked. I really do wonder about whoever is running that company it's impressive how they can lose market share and also fail to adapt from a position of dominance

I think people need to remind themselves of the Sony email leaks, a couple of years back now, probably all but forgotten. It had some jew proposing they add some biological marker to change the weed in some way.
No surprise the push to get medical mj to be grown in Israel.

Big pharm jew is scared of a plant

The FDA almost banned caffeinated soft drinks in 1980. But Coca-Cola and its rivals successfully argued that caffeine was merely a flavor enhancer – not a drug. The FDA agreed to allow caffeine in soft-drinks if it didn’t exceed .02 percent, or 71 mg per 12 fluid ounces. In addition, caffeine was not required to be listed as an ingredient.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (232x310, 155.86K)

I would worry more about the sugar than the actual cbd in soft drinks, you can't get addicted only form a bad habit. You will get addicted to sugar plus all the negative side effects that poor insulin resistance and high bodyfat brings with itself.

Came here to post this.

THC is being legalized to make people apathetic, complacent, and weak.

Notice that DMT will never be legalized because ayahuasca red-pills and vivifies a man to his natural state.

you dumb faggot. big pharma isn't scared of weed - it's trying to assimilate weed and reduce it down to active ingredients.
every kiked out drug on the planet has a root in nature - there are natural D2 dopamine antagonists that help people and big pharma reduces it to chlorpromazine which makes people docile nigger cattle.

THC isn't weed. D9-THC is one active ingredient of dude weed lmao. go to fucking anywhere weed grows naturally and smoke some, it will produce a very mild high that doesn't have the negative side effects of making you an apathetic hippie faggot.

weed culture is jewish and was pushed so the fake counter-culture movement of hippies would stop taking acid and joining red-pilled cults see: charles manson

and yet Peru is entirely run by jews not Peruvians
Guess the machine elves tell the shamen to just let them do that, rather than taking them up to ceremonial mount and spilling their blood, like they used to happen. Maybe it's natural for man to be controlled by international jewry.

to further this, jews pushed fake counter-culture movements to start smoking weed.
they pushed growers to start growing it for maximum THC

notice how the practices of hashish making(reducing cannabis down to THC) come from semetic peoples and arabs exclusively. arabs used it to go on "vision quests" and shit, semites used it to control arabs.

DMT is a false god, there is no "red pilling" drug. only drugs that can be used by red pilled people to attract the willing to their cause.

drugs = sorcery

Wrong

You are not a baby cow.
Unhealthy sugar slop.

You should be drinking water/tea/coffee.

it's an intentionally simple reduction of what hash-making actually is.
typically, hash is made by collecting the trichomes off of cannabis buds - usually by using cold water as a solvent and agitation, then some kind of draining mechanism. you can make it in a fucking washing machine if you know what you're doing.
trichomes contain more THC than the rest of the plant. stop being a nigger.

That's "ice" and you never ever got commercially available hash of that quality/potency. Traditional hash contained very little stalked trichome thc, which went to the royalty of the country, and owner of the plantation, the rest of the plant, leaves and stalk would be bound together with ghee under pressure. There would even be grades of this. Hand rubbed nepalese temple ball type hashes were very rare.
Removal of the highest grades using ice or solvents is a relatively new phenomenon commercially speaking. It was unavailable unless you were a grower, "chemist" (loosely speaking), and consumer of your own product. It really is nothing like the brown hash that is imported and exported around the world.
I am not a nigger.

another aspect of this is the universal basic income and the robot take over since most halfway decent jobs require some kind of drug testing and cbd will show up thc metabolites in urine tests

that shit isn't hash it's more like condensed weed dust or kief, but you do know what you're talking about.
i think they call pollen kief too now, shit's just gotten convoluted tbh.

Yes it was called kif kief keef in semitic regions. The pollen thing is a misunderstanding of the dutch word for kif which is polm.

im not a nigger i just have had a full interesting life

first of all it was the hashashins who were as far as I know some of the last remnants of truly white persians and developed assassination (derived from the original name hashashin) methods to maintain power and self preservation

to make real hashish (I mean contemporarily real as in the past 600 years) you need a fine metal screen system and you must rub the fresh buds (fresh not cured as the breaks down the elastic trichome stems and they won't get caught in the screen properly) very gently over the multi layered screens soon after 10 or 20 plants (you can make smaller amounts I am talking about bricks) you will have a collection of fresh dewy trichomes now you must gently scrape these into whatever form you like a brick or whatever and gently place them on some kind of damp untreated raw paper and wrap it tightly in it, now you need a clothes iron on low (traditionally a fire heated rock or clay) and gently press on the damp paper when it is hot enough to instantly steam the water in the paper the amount of time needed varies greatly and it is a real art more by feel than exacts typically you want all of the water to turn to steam but if you leave the iron on too long it will burn the thc contained in the trichomes, done correctly and you will have the trichomes tender geletan like stalks and the thc pods in the ends perfectly melted together into a single solid mass of almost brown sugar like crumbly hashish aka bubble hash since it will bubble when you smoke it

yeah kief is basically dried out trichomes and pollen that falls off into your grinder or in the bottom of the bag people collect it and smoke it as a powder (some even snort) use it as an ingredient in moonrocks or press it into pucks or cubes to smoke

Attached: kief-pucks.jpg (800x548 109.65 KB, 81.78K)

inb4 ban i am trying educate people mods i am not advocating smoking marijuana unless you have cancer in that case i recommend taking everything
screen pic

Attached: screen.png (966x416, 673.34K)

What about a person who had cancer and somehow beat it but now suffers due to it?

i've watched many family members (taken care of them until the very end) and people close to me go through unimaginable suffering and if it helps go for it

Alcoholic weed beverages already exist, they're just not common because its a shit combo. Also kids aren't gonna have access to this just like they don't have access to weed gummy worms or pot brownies from legal dispensaries. Legalization makes it harder for kids to get (cause dealers dont ask for ID) and statistically lowers teen use.
I frankly don't see the problem. Weed's not that big of a deal. It really should be treated the same as alcohol: fine after work to relax, degenerate to abuse.
CBD is actually very good for you and does not get you high. CBD drinks should be sold to basically anyone though THC should be for adults only.
There's really nothing wrong with this. Legalization is a net gain.
CBD is perfectly healthy to consume even at young ages, CBD infused coca cola is actually great (if you already drink tooth decay in a can). Anyone with back problems benefits from Canna-Cola
Sounds good to me, Trump should legalize weed and use these funds for the wall and active deportations.

Truth
False, you just smoke more until you get to the plateau. A bulgarian friend of mine confirmed this is how it works in countries where natural weed is all you get, its cheap because it can't produce a high so you can afford kilos. According to him he'd roll about 8 joints with 2 friends just to get as high as one US joint. This promotes abuse by overusing it and helps fuck up the lungs thanks to the excessive tar in marijuana.
true
i think it's pushed so much because it's very safe to abuse and the high isn't as heavy as other drugs like psychedelics which gets it massive popularity among normies that wouldn't touch other drugs out of fear.

Pretty much every weed movie Hollywood has spewed out has been Jewish or Jewish-produced and starring rappers. Modern weed culture is inherently degenerate and comes from the most degenerate roots. No surprise it's pushed so hard on the goyim. Nothing like a drug the makes you a drooling retard.

Drugs like mushrooms and LSD can be used for spiritual purposes. Julius Evola experimented with hallucinogens in order to explore his psyche and wrote about it; however, he ultimately recommended internal methods over the drugs because he saw them as too easy and not a permanent solution.

Attached: 1452425-Julius-Evola-Quote-Neither-pleasure-nor-pain-should-enter-as.jpg (3840x2160, 1.37M)

You don't see the problem with America becoming even more retarded? Dude weed lmao.

Also why was this post deleted?

Daily reminder to make your own, everything you need is easily sold with the only exception being the plant (buy seeds and grow your own). Very simple to make, just follow any method online (dmt nexus website has these).

doubtful since kikes made films like reefer madness to do the opposite of promotion
That's just the market at work. In my hometown you can get mid tier bud at 3 grams per 20 bucks, though 1 gram of good stuff goes at 20 bucks. If you can make 3x the amount of money from one plant, why wouldn't you try to breed better plants?
It's just concentrated weed for a stronger high, which is exactly what i'm saying, it's not a shitty counter culture that breeds stronger plants its just markets. Make the strongest weed or weed product and suddenly you're the best to buy from.

it's an incredible experience but I agree, it's a false god. I cant stand retards that take a dmt trip and suddenly think the aliens they hallucinated are real
LSD is a redpilling drug, i've met normies that tried acid and have come to realize they're piece of shit npcs. One girl I know realized after an acid trip that she needed to stop whoring it up at bars and clubs because it was really taking away pieces of her, she's in a relationship now. The false redpill happens when idiots forget that they're fucking hallucinating. "OMG GUYS WE ARE ONE BECAUSE EGO DEATH, IGNORE BIOLOGY AND FACTS BECAUSE I FELT IT WAS REAL!!!"

modern ones sure, but the weed counterculture is not a modern phenomenon, it's several decades old which is my main issue with this statement.
I agree that modern weed culture is degenerate, people into this shit exalt it way too much. Legalization will help with this, the sooner it becomes similar to a glass of whiskey at a dinner party the better. Its illegal status is the reason a lot of the degeneracy of it continues.
the problem isn't that it's pushed but how it's pushed. It's not being pushed as "invite some friends home to chill, smoke, wait out the high and drive back after a few hours" it's being pushed as "YOU GOTTA TRY THE NEW MOON ROCK 65% THC SUPER HIGH! TRY SOME BHO AFTER AND GET EVEN MORE FUCKED UP AT 88% THC! IT'S NOT ABOUT RELAXING ITS ABOUT GETTING AS FUCKED UP AS POSSIBLE!". It wouldn't be an issue if legalization was pushed but again they way its pushed is almost like pushing alcoholism onto the population "don't just get a drink, get this 90% vodka that will fuck you up after one shot!"

Good point, when are we gonna ban alcohol because its a CNS depressant and therefore literally retards your brain and its processing power? There's no inherent evil or degeneracy with drug use, drug abuse is degenerate though. Amphetamines are fucking useful in tons of fields, medfag here and I wouldn't be able to get through some days without adderal. I did an 18 hour rotation a few days ago and literally managed to stay up and focused during it solely because drugs. LSD is my favorite way to spend a day off with my gf of 5 years, it's a big problem if you take this shit during the week or when you have work to do though. People who use weed are gonna use it anyway, the number of people who abuse it are gonna remain relatively stable.

Legalization is the best way forward: We don't imprison people for mere possession but we do when they break the law with drugged driving. We tax it for increased revenue to help treat addiction as a serious medical problem. Pure product means less safety risks (no more fentanyl on a tab sold as LSD if a regulated store is selling it). Legal retailers means the black market fucking collapses so mexican gangsters have less reasons to invade the US, especially since profit margins would be literal fractions of what they are now. Kids and teenagers have reduced access to drugs, weed is easier to buy than cigarettes and alcohol as a high schooler because dealers don't ask for ID but the liquor store does. There's no evidence that hard drugs like meth or heroin will suddenly see a massive spike in use if legalized either. Portugal's decriminalization is proof of this where their clean needle and medical help rather than jail time has seen a slight reduction in use after a spike in use during the first year of decriminalization. As soon as the "omg i wont go to jail for this" hype dies out, use flatlines to previous rates or lower with the only exception being marijuana due to its safety and near impossibility to overdose.

Will there still be problems with legal drugs? Yes. Does making them illegal make these problems go away? No, I'd argue it makes it worse. With regards to making America even more retarded, kike media and education will do exponentially more harm than drugs. LSD at least induces some form of critical thinking which kikes have tried their best to completely eradicate from whites.

You are addicted.

Well thanks for proving me right retard, kike education and media have made you more retarded than drug use ever could. Got an original statement to make or you just gonna shout "degenerate addict" like an NPC with Zig Forumsgramming instead of kike programming?

Soon, I hope.

Gonna ban pork soon after that too Muhammad?

CBD is literally the biggest scam ever, save your money and get some kratom powder.

On the scale of abuse, and negative health effects, kratom is worse.

Marijuana just had to be made medicaply available. The wide scale legalization movements are contributing to a bigger, all encompassing, clown world dystopia.

You are just gonna disregard anything I say that doesn't allign with your views.

Get a gun and shoot yourself, drug addict.

As someone who smokes occasionally I hate this. Instead of an event for talking about ideas and events with friends it's turned into an everyday degeneracy. How the hell can you enjoy being stoned if you're always stoned.

Not good. Not good at all. Regular sodas are bad enough as it is. But as long as it helps the shareholders fuck having a stable, moral culture amirite goyim?

Flush that shit down the toilet, it's fucking garbage. You don't need it. wasted years and too many shekels on the herbal jew

Escapism. The people who use this stuff regularly are using it because they are trying to escape reality because reality is so completely shit today. Modern life is nihilistic, empty, cold, and isolating. You don't see people living these degenerate lifestyles in large numbers in rural areas because rural-dwellers are away from the the mind-fucking mess that is cities. Living in cities lowers IQ by 5 points on average because the mind is overloaded by stimuli and stress. Cities are to blame for a lot of what we see today.

How 8s this not targeting kids? They banned flavored dip for much less.

But kids do have access to those things!

I agree!

Gas yourself! Poisoning yourself should be viewed as utterly degenerate no matter how much of it you consume.

Money isn't the end goal of society, unless you're a kike. Poisoning your fellow countrymen, or letting people be poisoned, just because it'll make money is obviously evil.

Kikes made reefer madness to make anti-drug efforts look like a joke.

LSD is a redpilling drug, i've met normies that tried acid and have come to realize they're piece of shit npcs. One girl I know realized after an acid trip that she needed to stop whoring it up at bars and clubs because it was really taking away pieces of her, she's in a relationship now.
Gas yourself, and gas yourself hard.

Using drugs recreationally is abuse.

>12279470

Attached: fe886a2358a3a9e79613599981ccad970191bcc1d9d4ae83ddd133deef74be21.png (1400x1400, 989.71K)

I thought that was corn syrup being in nearly 100% of foods.

projection: the post

iktfb, just be the change you wanna see. I personally drive out with friends to bars, smoke when I park and then drive us out several hours later when I've sobered up. They drink and I just enjoy the weed buzz and we treat it like a normal outing. This is how it SHOULD be but unfortunately isn't because of the new kike shit and nigger rap trash that promotes it like alcoholism
it's a brave new world out there user, prepare for an orgy porgy and soma to get rid of the bad thoughts :)

Maybe bubble hash meant any hash that bubbled back in your day or something but I haven't met anyone that means anything other than ice water hash when they say bubble hash.

Also get with the times and get some fresh frozen ice water hash pressed into rosin.

Reminder that weed is illegal in all of America. Due to national supremacy states can't do anything about this.
Anyone who has done weed even once should be executed. I am ashamed that so many people here do drugs. Please stop as good Christians don't do drugs.

Note how the drug addict starts subtly saging the thread when he starts losing.

Note how he skips over the post pointing out how much of a degenerate he is.

Anti-sage.

Definition of edgelord. You'd have virtually everyone on this board and most of the intelligent people in your country as high IQ people are more prone to doing drugs, especially stims and strong downers.

I wish to point out for the future that I dropped a ">" before "LSD is a redpilling drug, i've met normies that tried acid".

polite sage

Get this fucking degenerate shit off here. Kikes deliberately push this shit to make a population stupid and lazy. Fuck OP and fuck mods for allowing not only a shit ton of garbage slide threads, but also this blatant promotion of degeneracy that weakens whites.

Most of the thread is talking about how fucking degenerate this product is.

Didn't you hear? Daddy trump is going to make weed legal and pardon every based black man ever arrested for it!

It's not long until sobriety isn't just a vice but incomprehensible.

Attached: everyone was harmed.gif (500x370, 1.87M)

I wholeheartedly agree, whenever someone tells me that they consume weed I instantly lose respect for them. It has been so normalized and ingrained on people's minds that they speak about it nonchalantly as if it as nothing to be ashamed about.

Speak for yourself junkie.

Attached: e567e44206599b6648597f002acb18ccc0759540b96b8e67aab9c98377791880.png (320x320, 36.17K)

Nobody in this post, not even OP (me, on a VPN rn) is supporting this. You are telling me that something shouldn't be discussed because discussing it is also promotion? If we guided ourselves under that rule, then nothing on this board should be allowed and people should go on about their lives inside a bubble.

Shoo sharia force

89822c was supporting legalization of dude weed lmao, and I think he would've liked this product.

The Torpedo probably saw that guy's post and thought otherwise.

It's called Duterteism aka the only effective drug policy

Before I respond, go back to reddit faggot.
They do if you ignore that i mentioned LEGAL DISPENSARIES. The store themselves do not sell to children and are highly regulated. Kids typically get it from their parents stash or older friends (like with alcohol), if not from the deepweb. It's bullshit to assume the opposite is not true because we have data that proves this is true: "Among 7th graders, 4.2 percent reported ever having used cannabis during the years 2015 to 2017, as compared to 7.9 percent during the years 2013 to 2015 (-47 percent). Among 9thgraders, 17.4 percent reported ever having used cannabis during the years 2015 to 2017, as compared to 23.1 percent during the years 2013 to 2015 (-25 percent). Among 11th graders, 31.9 percent reported ever having used cannabis during the years 2015 to 2017, as compared to 37.9 percent during the years 2013 to 2015 (-16 percent)."
blog.norml.org/2018/08/22/california-teen-marijuana-use-declines-sharply-post-legalization/
"The state-level data from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health showed that 18.35 percent of Coloradans ages 12 to 17 had used marijuana in the past year in 2014 or 2015, down sharply from 20.81 percent in 2013/2014. (In this survey, years are paired for state-level data to provide larger sample sizes). That works out to roughly a 12 percent drop in marijuana use, year-over-year (…) In Colorado, the drop in teen marijuana use could reflect changes related to legalization, such as a diminution of the black market."
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/21/one-of-the-greatest-fears-about-legalizing-marijuana-has-so-far-failed-to-happen/?utm_term=.ec1c52ae8ea4
subjective opinion is subjective
you're right, we should continue to fund the mexiniggers selling the drugs illegally AND pay for junkie hospitalizations out of pocket too, that's much better than paying americans and using the money junkies already spend on drugs to help reduce the cost of the overall taxpayer that doesn't consume drugs.
Wrong: "Although the content of Reefer Madness is generally considered so ludicrous as to be harmless, it has been criticized extensively for its complicity in the passage of the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937, which criminalized marijuana." It was literal propaganda to help push criminalization. Kike's in the 70s exposing the propaganda efforts and lies from it used it to make anti drug efforts a joke but it was indeed made with the opposite intent of your claim.
Nope. As others pointed out in this thread shit isn't degenerate. LSD was legal even in natsoc germany which abhorred drug use.
If you pull an SJW "my definitions > actual definition" then sure. If you actually look at the definition though "Substance abuse, also known as drug abuse, is a patterned use of a drug in which the user consumes the substance in amounts or with methods which are harmful to themselves or others, and is a form of substance-related disorder." you're dead wrong.
user pls, you're grasping at straws. Even pilots aren't expected to concentrate and perform for so many hours which is why even they dose for their jobs at times though they use an OTC drug that isn't as bad as dextroamphetamine.
Drug use != abuse, which should be stopped. Criminalization of drugs has been a complete failure and statistically keeps it in the hands of more children.
we should ban guns then too right?
Again, data from states with legal bud prove this is not the case. It's cheaper to grow your own which is what many end up doing.
depends on the drug and amount used.

GOOD FUCKING GOY, POISON THE WATER SUPPLY EVEN MORE. IT'S NOT ENOUGH THAT IT'S FULL OF XENOESTROGENS, FLUORIDE, AND FEMALE BIRTH CONTROL. NOW IT'S FULL OF FUCKING WEED AND EVERYONE WILL BE FORCIBLY MADE HIGH. GOOD FUCKING GOY.

Feels good not being Amerimutt

I've only had one guy attempt at a counter, I dont see how that's me losing.
I didn't, I gave it a full and proper response below which is why I used sage for the little meaningless post. I kept it on after but here's a bump afterwards to make up for it.

You're arguing like a kike with this leading the crowd bullshit. It's a smear attack that has absolutely no bearing over my actual argument. Furthermore you fucking redditor, SAGE IS NOT A DOWNVOTE.

That's the point. They'll get it from older friends/their parents, who are more likely to have it if this shit gets legalized, you dumb fucking shit.
SERIOUSLY gas yourself
And the best thing is building the wall and keeping the drugs out of our country altogether

LSD was first synthesized in 1938! How the fuck would it have been illegal in natsoc germany, they probably didn't even fucking know about it! The abuse of it started in the goddamn 60s, they couldn't possibly have banned it!

I'd normally continue, but that last one was just so bafflingly retarded that I must leave this task for someone else.

Attached: 1433400556528-0.png (255x331, 64.09K)

man feels good to live in a country with proper infrastructure

Reported for paid jewish spam.

Reported for IP hopping.

Exactly I knew multiple people who got medical cards during their SR year of highschool

For all intents and purposes, corn syrup and sugar are the same thing. One just has far more kike subsidies behind it. The effect on the human body when large amounts of either are ingested on a regular basis is obesity and a myriad of other health issues.

And they say weed doesn't make you stupid.

This thread is a purposeful attempt at causing a fracture point in the board. Bickering about dude weed lmao is a waste of time at this juncture. Until the constant flow of brown shitholers into America and Europe is stopped and the kikes that infest the governments of every White homeland are put to the sword, everything else is trivial. There will be time to deal with shit like this after the 14 words are a reality. Get a grip niggers. Whites are facing extinction.

Where is your evidence?

I'm okay with dividing and conquering stoners

Weed can reduce deaths of despair among whites by supplanting opioids and alcohol. This can be probed in some shitlib state first to confirm. It shocking how little heart there is for white victims even here.

Attached: bpea_20170323_case_deaton_fig1_5share.png (768x627, 27.4K)

into the trash

DUDE WEED DID NOTHING WRONG LMAO

Attached: sessions a weed.jpg (1024x728, 245.67K)

Every thread about weed always devolves into nothing but shit flinging among anons with opposing viewpoints being egged on by shills. The kikes exploit such subjects they see as potentially causing division and sowing discord whenever possible. Religion is another example of such a topic. Engaging in these chaotic and fruitless discussions is a waste of energy that could be channeled elsewhere. Anyone who insists on bringing nothing to the table but insults and ad hominem in these settings hould be looked upon as an instigator and potentially hostile agent.

Foolhardy and rash.

I thought about injecting steroids, cancer has really fucked my hormonal system and never recovered even after 15 years.
Now I'm infertile and might live to 50.
I know this is more question I should ask /fit/, but let us all be honest, they would even advice someone to get on the worst kind of steroids even if they jerked dicks as a sport.

I have never met a person who smokes weed after finishing uni and has a life worth living. This is to help people

You disregard that the rate in which they use it, even though legalization means they can get it from parents and over 21's the rates of teen use in states with legalization have dropped.
The website sources the California Healthy Kids Survey, a biennial survey funded by the Departments of Health and Education. If your argument is to literally attack a source without even fucking checking it yourself you've proven your intellectual dishonesty. You're not arguing in good faith, you're literally shilling for whatever you want. You also dont even address every counterpoint, you had the audacity to claim i'm an addicted shill retard for "ignoring your big boy post" then picked and chose 3 specifics and disregarded the rest. You're nothing but a god damn hypocrite with no honesty.
So first I'm a kike because my proposal makes money and doesn't abuse welfare as much, now you're just gonna disregard all that and pretend a wall magically means drugs are kept out of the country which is total horseshit. Plenty of drugs can be made at home and huge amounts of drugs are sold online through the deep web or via designer drug websites which skirt the legal system. There is no way to have a drug free country because you can never kill the demand. Of course you're gonna pretend like none of this is true or just blatantly ignore it altogether and pretend your bullshit muh feelings muh utopian fantasy is somehow a potential reality.
My mistake, Hoffman shelved it until 1943 so my assumption was incorrect. However you're about to be guilty of the same error and worse:
LSD was sold commercially as Delysid in 1947 so you have 13-18 years of use. Funny how you say any use is abuse but now it's only in the 60's that its abuse began. You've exposed you literally do nothing but lie in order to keep your views because you have no actual defense for them. 10/10 keep digging your own grave.

Attacking the source is fallacious, especially when they're citing reliable sources for their blog piece. I wouldn't need to explain that to you if you weren't fucking retarded user.

When's the last time they ever did that lol?

some kind of iodine supplement like pic related will help your thyroid which is key for your endocrine system
testosterone and or hgh injections might help you just be careful because too much T can be converted into estrogen and you don't want that also other anabolic steroids/anti inflammatory steroids can actually cause cancer

Attached: detoxadine_magento_3.jpg (750x750, 41.08K)

Medical is a problem because it's not regulated in order to provide access to consumers. The solution is legalization of the drug itself while strengthening medical laws in order to make sure its only the kids with serious conditions that get access to it. Medical is a way to abuse the system but the only reason the abuse exists is because there's already a high demand on it AND because medical allows kids to circumvent the age requirements of legalization. The problem is then with the legislation that's applied.

STOP DISCUSSING THINGS I DONT LIKE!
as is posting on Zig Forums and most recreation
Then why are you posting here instead of making a thread about your plans to do as you say?

its truly amazing how Zig Forums users become as dogmatic as sjw's when it comes to shit like drugs and religion. Holocaust? Bring on the data to go against the entire world on why its wrong. Legalization helps control drug use and removes a lot of the negatives from its prohibition? IMPOSSIBLE! DEGENERATE! MUH FEELINGS! MUH ANECDOTES! MUH NIGGERS IN JAIL EVEN THOUGH PLENTY OF WHITES ALSO GET JAILED FOR DRUG POSSESSION!

NPC pls go

Medical is a problem because it's not regulated properly*

So I take it that means you couldn't even find a single CNN article accurately reporting black crime?

Can you please clutch your pearls a little harder.

Attached: 04822ad22465d35f611e0bd56a76493d.0.jpg (810x1440, 148.35K)

Way to catch up to 2008.

Nigger.

LAMO weed!

Attached: Concerned Potato.jpg (620x827, 84.57K)

oy

Attached: Just Let Me Grow Man.jpg (450x507, 85.84K)

Nigger