Der Golem-Mythos

Sieg Hiel Kamaraden.

Now that polvol4 is removed, Zig Forums is gonna be a shitload better.

Let's start with a mythology thread and how it relates to modern day politics. The world is mythology, mythology is the world, it never goes away and we will stumble upon them together again and again.

The Golem is one of them, being a famous and arguably one of the GOOD Jewish creations.

The most well-known Golem myth is this:
gods-and-monsters.com/golem.html

As we can see the symbolism here, the jews are weak and cowardly, this is why they must create a stronger, mindless specimen to protect it against "anti-semites", yet this create has the TRUTH written on it, and it rebels against its masters, killing many jews. And the jews can deactivate it by either killing it, or changing TRUTH into DEATH, but the damage is already done.

There's the current narrative on Zig Forums that every movement against muslim/jews is controlled opposition i.e. a golem, but the myth holds true. For every golem created, the TRUTH is poured into it, and sooner or later it will become DEATH to its creator.

So do not be afraid of your own shadow, fellow Zig Forumsacks, the jew's hubris and cowardry will still get them in the end, and history will repeat itself.

Attached: Golem 3.jpg (736x981 107.58 KB, 107.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3M0JfMiVFwQ?t=749
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, why was polvol4 removed? I generally don't follow this petty drama of trying to figure out who some poster or mod is IRL, but it would make sense for you to point that out to support your post. Some people will always bitch about mods, justified or not.

That doesn't have anything to do from this thread, but seems like polvol4 tried to enforce his own rules and got taken down as a result.

Now we will no longer ban any threads he deems "low-effort".

I'm pretty sure these "polvol" things are just aliases for kikey to use tbh. If these are real people, then they're kikey-lite, and thus total faggots.

does golem = npc?

Golem does indeed gain a soul on its own and end up killing/harming the master, so it's tad better than NPC, who are just harmless puppets.

Yeah, golem is just a ripoff of npc

that kike is finally gone? praise kek

Yeah. That polvol6 is a real nazi and openly weeps when he watches Hitler videos. like wtf?

It's too bad they can't just generally ban ALL low-effort OPs.

in terms of memetic use, calling somebody a golem accomplishes the same thing as calling them an npc except there is an underlying judaic element, which is actually there for all regular npc's as well since the media etc is owned by jews, but by calling them a golem rather than an npc you actually draw attention to this important fact rather than ignoring it.
so it's generally better to call somebody a golem

Get fucked npc

Attached: golem wojak.png (636x773, 19.42K)

Lacking the TRUTH/Emet.

Also, Frankenstein is a modern version of the Golem myth, right ?

Attached: its-alive.jpg (3240x2230, 948.24K)

Frankenstein is a bit of gentile take of the jew myth.

1. Victor von Frankenstein created the Creature out of PURE curiosity/talent, and not any of out of need for houswork/protection.
2. The Creature from day on had soul and intelligence, but were shunned due to its intelligence.
The rest of the Creature betraying Franky and wanted him to make a Bride Frankenstein follows though.

And it ends a bit more ambiguous with Frankenstein confronting the Creature in the North pole and both (possibly) dying.

Attached: golem wojak 3.png (636x773, 21.32K)

quite the opposit
the frankenstein monster/story is a product of the western psyche/society it was created in
during the height of the industrial revolution in britain when the lives as people knew them were being turned upside down and nobody knew the endresults of that
this fear and cultural zeitgeist is clearly visible in frankenstein as it depicts the perils of scientific curiosity and going ahead without knowing what you are doing
the tale also ends with personal resposibility as the scientist pursues the monster to correct his mistake at risk for his own life, a jew would never do this
in short it is a longer version of curiosity killed the cat, inherent to the inquisitive european nature

the tale of the golem on the other hand depicts the perils of controlling slaves while being a small class of weaklings, in short the eternal lifeproblem for the jew
unlike every other society the jew never had a stable country and as such never developed clear heirarchies between different classes, their story depicts the eternal problem of having slaves to live your life, if they are competent enough to be usefull they are a treat to your rule, if they aren't a treat to your rule they are useless
the solution to this problem is of course simple enough to have an ethnic nationstate in which both the higher and lower class strife for a common good, which means the elite allowing some profit to go to the plebs, this entire concept is of course inconcievable to the juden btw

Frankenstein is a story about the consequences of aimless science unleashed, the old "you can't put the genie back in the bottle" story. This is a fear common to intelligent people.

Golem is a story about the danger of creating a slave that is more powerful than yourself and can turn on you. This is a fear common to useless weak parasites.

You have the Colossi and Automatons from Greek myth. Ilmarinen from Finnish myth built a wife from gold. I remember a story about a Chinese artificer making a mechanical soldier for a king. Then you have folk tales like the Gingerbread Man. My favorite spooky one is the Hungarian one that's about some head cheese that animates and tries to eat everything until it comes across a fat guy that eats it instead.

Attached: golden_bride.jpg (800x971 138.5 KB, 1.83M)

Ending low effort threads is a bad thing now?

Yes, especially when the "low-effort" threads they ban are not actually low-effort.

Don't forget about the ushabtis from Egyptian tombs that were built to be servants of the dead.

this is a shit thread
nephilim >>>>> golem

What, what?

Attached: Shlomortified.jpg (782x782, 151.91K)

no, Frankenstein was the scientist :^)

anyway I haven't found the ebook for Monsters Of The Id yet but here Michael E. Jones talks about how he believes Frankenstein came to be and how it connects to the french revolution, the loss of moral law:
youtu.be/3M0JfMiVFwQ?t=749

Attached: me playing with my cat.mp4 (1920x1080, 3.63M)

Golems are the archetype of the evil creativity.
They can't be controlled because control belongs to the realm of the good.
But the evil is able to create ex-nihilo a force that no one expected to see happening in their life.

Deleting China threads I thought, and bumplocking anything his tranny boyfriend didn't like.

PROVE IT
They said Imkikey was removed but he just switched names. Make a thread calling anime a degenerate art form that destroyed the dating scene in Japan and turned them all into insecure betas. Make a thread about Neanderthals and see what happens.

Attached: truth vs lie eastwood.jpg (572x732, 79.68K)

Why? If an thread is straight to the point. If it includes the info needed, then there is no reason to do this. They might ban you for not including a Webm on a 2hr video but have a youtube link option. It makes no sense.

What we need banned are Alt-Right threads, non-history or political based occultism threads, activism FBI threads, and stupid college kids posting their curriculum threads, and constant 4chan cross-over threads about some nobody tweeting they hate white people.

Attached: 543824_10151294570507381_646120538_n.jpg (500x707, 118.72K)

Usable. Replace banned npc accounts with golem accounts?

Ah, I remember, Frankenstein IS the modern Prometheus, not Golem.

Prometheus was curious and created humanity as a test of his skill, and even gave humanity the flame, thus displeasing Zeus.

Frankenstein is the same, he wanted to play god.

This has already been explained a million time on here. The reason that threads need to be well defined is to prevent people from going to far off topic and the whole thing dissolving into cuckchan nightmares.

I'm browsing 4/pol/ right now and it's not a nightmare.

Spams exist on both chan, and we should be wary of both, NOT pre-emptitive banning.

Your explanations are usually some faggot weeb smiley face loli and a shitpost. Every thread devolves. It's not your fucking bussiness to control everyone. Just delete the kike threads, the blacked threads, the (((activism))) threads, and alt-right faggots. That's your only job.

Niggers and other non-whites are golems.

It's not my job at all you retard…I don't have the time to put up with insolent idiots like yourself. Only a mod would have the patience required not to ban your nigger ass.

So fuck off to leddit, perfect hugbox there.

Yes because when you decide a thread about nigger lover Trump is "low effort" because you don't want anyone to find out he's a nigger lover or the Kushner checks will dry up it becomes a bad thing.

Leddit?

if you remove the first letter (kike style, at the end), then you get death.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (916x661, 273.4K)

leddit?

This is the unleashed NPC, their worst nightmare. Be awful to accidentally meme the NPC uprising. /s

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 3.48.50 PM.png (458x566, 184.61K)

Saved.

Why is the TRUTH scary to the kikes so much?

Good, I'm glad that faggot kike is gone. He banned me for heathen posting.

For them, TRUTH is one word removed from DEATH.

When TRUTH is revealed, DEATH comes next.

We have a winner

Jewish mind in a nutshell.

checked. And a sign. Spread the truth, for it means death to the jew

Threads on both of those topics should be banned and you should feel bad for kvetching about that.

Attached: ..jpg (500x491, 39.86K)

Insolent.

Do you feel in charge?

Attached: bane power control.jpg (1280x720, 26.95K)

What happens when you tell the golem to speak?

The Irish golem cries out as it serves you your Big Mac.

Attached: Grimae.jpg (640x640, 80.13K)

The other fags are wrong. It's worse. Mary Shelley cucked Percy Shelly's first wife. She was the first libertine commie superfemminist, raised that way from birth. After they eloped, 1st wife kills herself (and Percy fucks off as if his children had never existed.) Frankenstein is the golem-ized 1st wife of Percy Shelley, out of guilt as its personification; the Bride of Frankenstein similarly, to replace the husband she home-wrecked from her.

Don't forget Enkidu, from the epic of Gilgamesh.

Creepy as fuck.

test

Man, that guy was a chicom asshole.

Wasn't that imkikey?

Nah man. The last guy, he was chicom. imkikey was CIA.

So are the majority of whites. Have you ever interacted with NPCs?

Because he was banning anti-anime posters

good riddance, he's a fucking faggot.

I remember hearing that some guy in Hollywood was trying to get a movie made about some German WW2 Tank team coming back from Russia getting in a desperate fight against a Golem some old jew lady summoned. Sounded rad but never made for obvious reasons.

Attached: golem 1.jpg (854x960, 235.03K)

its closer to prometheus than anything, but theres some similarities

if youre going to bring up that one, you might as well recognize that the golem myth is supposed to be an imitation of gods' act of creation in the bible

note that in the other two abrahamic faiths, imitation of god is a grave sin comparable to the first sin committed by Satan. The Jews have no such qualms about pretending to be god, however

ok, wow, i thought this was great, then i saw the american flag and thought it was amazing

I caught myself calling normies/NPC's goyim a few times.

A Jew is an organic lie . Truth destroys lies. It's literal death for them.