4chan here

Hey guys all threads on Zig Forums are empty and it seems like everyone left, just checking in if they went here.

Attached: 7264972E-201E-4CF3-B999-5C9BC992DA02.png (500x471 573.73 KB, 268.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

summiticeapparel.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the NPCs got an overload and their heads exploded.

We two are the only PCs left on earth….are you at least a female?

No pedo shit here, half-human
and get that normie kanye nigger shit outta here, too.

Here's that japanese music video

Is this maybe related?

Attached: 701AA159-FAE1-4474-ABBE-FF852A73456F.jpeg (739x330, 75.92K)

it this is true, it was applied today.
I use my phone, homepc (IP) and VPN's on niggerchan all the time, but only see the same threads

Yeah there were a few threads with anons finding information to pedos. Then the bored went silent and those threads deleted .

Think they finally found a way to shut us down without making it look obvious and keep everyone confused.

You're welcome here!
In fact, just half a day ago a mod who would have banned you got removed and now the others won't dare to do so!
#make8chan4chanagain

checked your claim with diffrent vpn locations.

Attached: usa round 2.png (1169x699 507.55 KB, 502.15K)

appear to be the same, just that the locations (pages) shift

Yes. There 6 million different versions.

Yeah like years ago
I suppose they are updating their bots? that is why the low posting

you're not doing a very good job representing your people or alleviating any disdain we ma already hold for you.

everyone moved to discord

I'm in a Zig Forums server with 4000 online users and 23k total members

Hey since this is a completely worthless thread check this shit out.

summiticeapparel.com/

Is this 2014? No, nig, this is 4 years AFTER the exodus, when you SHOULD have left. Fuck off, we're full.

fuck off NPC

What are they selling? Striped pyjamas?

No worries mate, you can always visit the good ol /ptg/. Best thread on any imageboard amrite?

You're using a literal honeypot over there. One that doesn't even allow VPNs. I don't get you guys. But pls leave.

As the other user said, this thread is shit, so I'm highjacking.
in front of white witnesses
Waiting for him to return and resume his "WORL'STAR!" behavior.

4chan has maybe a couple hundred users tops these days, most threads are robo-posted.

Whoops. Looks like I missed one. Mulatto kid hiding in the plague pit with a black made up name. His white (and presumably single) mother just took him in. I must admit, he was behaving himself very well.

npcchan is down?

been a couple of weeks already since I finally left that addicting cesspool, it has become that abhorrent, I never though I'd be able to leave

Not down, but might as well be, barely anyone is posting, threads legit last 16-18 hours.

well, I hope those niggers find a board accepting of them over there

This was actually an episode from the show Nathan For You.

Reported.