[blowing it intensifies]

2015: ban "harassment" of game journalists because criticizing the status quo is unacceptable and all must conform (no 5 guys memes)
2016: ban "hate speech" about immigration and China because criticizing the status quo is unacceptable and all must conform (no frog memes)
2017: ban "violent speech" about guns and suicide because criticizing the status quo is unacceptable and all must conform (no gun pictures or emotes)
2018: ban "dehumanizing speech" because criticizing the status quo is unacceptable and all must conform (no NPC memes)

For real I hated the NPC meme at the start but I'm all on board now since everyone in the mainstream media is so triggered and upset by it. It's literally the stupidest, most banal meme ever - the NPC meme is just the same grey emoticon face over and over. It's the easiest thing to ignore yet everyone is getting up in arms over it and seriously trying to ban it, it's the most perfect example of scope creep as major websites expand their TOSes to ban everything that isn't rainbows and unicorns. This is especially noticeable with mass bans given out to Blizzard paypigs for minor chat infractions.

This is exactly how it burns down and how social change happens, instead of letting critics jack each other off in their own echo chambers they're legitimizing everything they say and causing normal people to associate with them by banning them if they say something even slightly wrong. It's so utterly stupid and self destructive, and is why SJWs' time is limited now. Already you can see it crack apart on China as their Muslim concentration camps and censored Google come out into the light. They aren't going to make it, even if they do effectively censor things all it does is give us more weapons to use against them.

Attached: 1539617972231.jpg (779x533, 49.07K)

It points out cognitive inequality in the most binary way possible and because everyone subconsciously acknowledges that particular inequality exists but it is taboo to point it out, they get upset. It commits the cardinal sin of liberalism in a very dehumanising way.

Wherever "npc" gets banned, I propose substituting "sim".

So which is it?

The picture is misleading, the green crystal above their head is from "The Sims" and indicates the currently played character. Not having it would fit better in my opinion.

The truth hurts. The NPC meme put a mirror up in front of these fucking bugmen and they cannot stand to look at their reflections, knowing they are nothing but mindless pawns of global kikery. It may be a banal meme to those of us who have been aware of its existence for years, but to those who it refers to, it's viscerally devastating to their collective subconscious.

Attached: Soyboy-4.jpg (994x745, 148.34K)

Sim is quite suitable given the nature of NPCs. Maybe more so if we wanted to break it down like super autists.

Attached: e9251065c2daf0bee5ba8d607f370a5751f5342098226bdc94e82fa51041af71.jpg (400x400, 47.94K)

That's OP's point.

The best thing about this meme is that that regular people able to get in the fun to call others NPCs.

You might be mentally handicapped, and probably shouldn't post here. The study doesn't matter to us, what matters is the response to the meme. It resonates in some, and causes serious kvetching by others. Go back to Reddit.

Attached: Red_170407_260411.jpg (640x562, 80.01K)

Of course it is but they're too dumb to realize it and instead screech about it. It's for the best though, because it poisons the Sims brand too and fucks (((EA))). Burn this shit to the ground with no survivors, the more collateral damage the better.

Jews are still as good at projection as ever it would seem.

Leftists get triggered from everything. They built an industry off it. You fed it again, good job.

Wouldn't it be easier to find actual hate groups that plan on killing or harm a group of people if everyone could freely speak?
Let's say you got a facebook group full of people who say that they want to kill all white, wouldn't it be smarter than to take a closer look on them instead of banning anyone that says gas the kikes because it might insult someone?

Sure, double standards exist everywhere. When normal people get slapped with them the conditioning breaks. This contributes to the system's collapse, although I suspect as standard become more and more stringent more and more SJWs will find themselves getting fucked in the mouth by the very policies they supported.

Again this is extremely clear with China: a year ago tech firms started taking anti-Chinese comments seriously but now they are banning wide swaths of SJWs calling them out over their Muslim camps. All this does is cause confusion, frustration and finally dissent. Nothing redpills an SJW more than getting perabanned for "hate speech" because they said Chinese people are scum for condoning Islamophobia.

Only kikes kvetch about this meme, its pretty clear its making leftist shills go into damage control overdrive. Its banned off twatter because its "dehumanizing", talk about fucking irony.

Attached: npc meme14.jpeg (640x755, 77.8K)

Nigger what the fuck is your angle here? Are you really trying to take the position that the kikes and their golems being upset over a meme and exposing their insanity to anyone with half a brain is a bad thing? Or are you just a triggered commie faggot yourself? Either way stay assmad you homo. The meme isn't going away and normalfags are going to keep noticing (((who))) is overreacting to it.

Attached: 8fe3f280ff6c33e19995768e687703c8ebec8346a039ac089b836e4eb24dcd9c.jpeg (398x342, 48.65K)

Leftists believe any insult, particularly not calling a tranny what they say they are, is 'Dehumanizing'. Any evidence this is directed at the NPC meme? hilarious if true

2020 The Promised Chan goes live and clearnet dies forever

Its just Antifa, we banned them when we had rules that let us.

Attached: antifa-npc.gif (322x395 148.74 KB, 142.4K)

I don't think so, NPCs aren't self aware no matter what. These guys are more like old MMORPG Brazilians

The cat is outta of the bag. Most people don't have agency, this has been known by the occult and the higher ups for ages.

the last thing a puppet wants to see is its strings

Why are kikes protecting this from being spread so much?
It's because it's not the people, it's the meds they are on which are removing the inner-voice. These meds were planned to intentionally cause this mental lethargy.

Attached: New on MSNBC- the #NPC Show.mp4 (1280x720, 1.89M)

Mass society becomes unmanageable and the ignoble lie of tabla rasa, undialectical agency– dies. People will begin to understand that they live in a smothering death trap to sap them all of their generative force to keep them powerless.

Attached: Zbigniew Brzezinski It is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control them-GO2U9jJoWsM.webm (639x960 1.79 MB, 201.29K)

too fucking funny they are a bunch of npcs
no internal monologue
doing exactly what an npc would do

Logic and reasoning doesn't work on 95% of the population. We're repurposing (((Saul Alinksky)))'s tactics of humiliate, insult, belittle to break through the programming. The message is irrelevant, the important thing is for it to just be an unrelenting onslaught.

LOL! What a shit platform

twitter is such a dumpster fire

My angle is npc theory is no theory as it has never been proven. Keep on trucking like the good dunnerkruggerand you are.

did you miss the threads with the studies? have you ever interacted with the average "person"(npc)?

This "study" was a survey with a sample size of 10 people or something. Psychology is not a real science. It is garbage and all psychologists should be killed.

SHIT IT THE FUCK DOWN

I don't blame you for trying to become an honorary Jew. After all is what your glorious leader is doing.

no it was about 100 people and only 10 of them had internal monologues aka could actually think, I agree with you on psychology though it is based on npcs typical reactions to external stimuli which actually means it has its uses in propaganda and business but not in anyway as some kind of medical field

I'm using "me" here for that extra salty burn when they read it and realize it's them.

Attached: npclifeproblems.jpg (1769x1180, 328.9K)

Can confirm. I had a shill crash and burn out when using it. It's potent. Apply liberally.
Shitpost it down

Found the (((npc)))

The one I know of had a sample of 30 and it didn't prove that. It established the subjects were engaging in internal dialog at the time they were paged 25% percent of the time. If it proves anything it would be that this is the percentage of the time humans do have internal dialog on average. Extrapolating these results to the entirety of humanity without supporting studies or evidence is already ridiculous. Claiming this proves 75% of humans do not engage in internal dialog whatsoever is a pole vault jump of logic.
If this 100-man study is a different one post it so I can take a look at it.

mad

your nigger spam still doesnt make any sense
we have been calling people NPC, plebs, normies, etc for years
thousands of years really
the small study was just something to talk about
you sound like a butthurt kike or leftist tbh

kek
nice

the psychology today study had 30 people however I remember in one of the earlier threads somebody found a harvard or yale study that had a pool of 100 people I can't seem to find but if you simply walk down the street I guarantee you'll find more npcs than not

The NPC meme has been around for what, two and a half months now? And it's just now making this kind of headway into the normalsphere? I approach this with a cautious optimism.

Remember any negative speech is dehumanizing and you should report all liberal comments as such.

That's cute, however propaganda is very important.

Attached: image193-17-e1524905476486.jpg (699x1110, 91.62K)

When everything else fails, appeal to ridicule, go on a tangent, act the next day like nothing happened. Just like the jew.
You have nothing but "umad" at this point. What you call "nigger spam" breaks NPC pushers because they can't answer to it. They won't question their dogma and lash out instinctively to any criticism

Get back to me when you do. You have some proof to burden.
I can't read minds to check their inner dialog or not, can you?

When proof is provided it is a law. It is a theory, one that any PC can test.

Remember folks, (B) skips NPC dialogue

Propaganda that insults it's intended target? It worked well for Hilldawg. Push virtuous propaganda that highlights the ideals you attempt to achieve instead. The Germans knew their stuff.

Attached: f7b.png (490x586, 337.59K)

LMAO

Looks like it was made by a 12 year old NPC.

Go ahead and test it, then. And this time get a significant sample size and a methodology that specifically tests for the absence of inner dialog in individuals.

checked
the code burns them, maybe it exposes their own programming

user I…

You what, need another dick to fit in your mouth? It's fucking garbage and dubs doesn't make it less so.

We're running the iterations here on you, NigPC

Keep kvetching. The NPC meme is real and it's not going away and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

Attached: e291982a97d1d5b77745899747a71102762ce20a8d233fe0e515a6740c31f34c.jpg (1024x590, 64.29K)

NPC is the best term, Sim only applies to a series of Maxis/EA games. Agent is a term from academia which also applies to gamedev and The Matrix.

Attached: 1539636463210.jpg (1024x640, 24.27K)

I'm a sufficiently large sample size for your mom.

Kike

Someone care to NPC this one?

Attached: Liberal Latenite.jpeg (850x599, 202.13K)

Indeed. She can see at a glance you're an NPC because she's not into little nigger-dicked NPCs.

That's not my interpretation seeing that I fucked her, repeatedly, and she liked it.

Go back to cuckchan and livestream yourself eating lead.

Yidder is on fire with #NPC right now.

Attached: Yidder.png (496x358, 26.27K)

You don't deserve anything but ridicule and scorn. I delight in how pissy you are over the NPC meme and the impact it is having on both kikes and normalfags alike. You can bitch and moan as much as you want here ITT about it but you can't contain it and that fills me with glee. Sage negated. :^)

.webm related is you right now.

Attached: 65b6d9f48233356c8e7d8f6c912eef408b4e9bbb5faf1d4de751974d5fa43dfa.mp4 (640x360, 1.65M)

Beware the NPC meme. I saw it shilled and spammed relentlessly on 4pol one night. I do not trust those spreading it. It's going to be used for something I fear. It was shilled and spammed around the time (((Feinstain))) literally threatened shootings. Any shooting will be attributed to this meme I fear.

IF you're normal. Hence;

Being banned (if that's what you need) is the best thing ever for real people. If they aren't on faceberg and shitter they'll be doing something productive. Working out, building something, out meeting other Whites. Our shitposting is literally saving the White race. The dumb fucking jews are like little girls now who can't think past next week. Double the data force because the more restrictive it is, the more our people wake up. Soon these sites will be nothing but Indians, Brazilians and paid dnc automatons.

don't get me wrong I 100% understand you point, the studies were not done very well but it's provided an opportunity to troll normal people for being normal; for doing whatever society tells them to because of their instinctual need to be a part of the herd. Of course it should be taken advantage of

Attached: c0e0cb7e86bee7f741191390c7ff3118ab129a4701f2e79b3c9dfeebf3147e0d.gif (226x236, 875.05K)

Attached: NPC child.png (600x600, 860.6K)

What is happening is that you have no logical retort to and are flipping out. It is hilarious really.
Here, have a bump. Everyone needs to see your lunacy.

what's the address faggot? I've not been there in a Wu long time

see in other thread

It doesnt say theres an absence of inner dialogue, it says there's on average a lower amount of inner dialogue going on in individuals. Also refer to this
Its like you skip over posts that answer the questions youre being so passive about. You deny that theres any evidence or theory when theres plenty of plausible posts to come across on the forum to read and discern for yourself. Instead you come in gunning about 3 proposed conspiracies and ask "which is it?" As if it couldnt be all three. If youre going to try to make a point and argue at least do it constructively instead of complaining about people insulting you in their tangents, insults dont repudiate facts and objectively thats all anyone here needs to discuss. Either contribute some common sense to the conversation or dont, why are you even here? To argue? Derail? Disrupt? Which is it?

How can those retards miss the point this badly? The NPC meme is supposed to convince people to at least fucking try to think for themselves. Maybe the reason people are getting defensive over this is because they know deep down they are just mindless sheep and just blatantly accept it because change is too hard. Or fuck maybe some people really fucking are just meat robots.

Attached: 1471347572914.jpg (500x495, 100.68K)

this shit is trending right now
twitter is just censoring the trending list

the NPC meme isn't just a jab at the left
the NPC meme exposes jewish control of the media and their MSM brainwashing

Twitter is China now.

Because they are scripted NPCs user.

I'm aware, search the #NPC tag and there is much salt to mine.

Attached: typical.jpg (800x600, 43.92K)

Not only is the meme generating massive salt all over Twitter and the rest of the normalfag web, it's generating salt right here ITT. It's wonderful.

Thanks user those are handy templates.

Attached: delicious.jpg (598x375, 44.8K)

That's not how theories work autistlord.

This is a significantly more plausible conclusion, but it's not how the meme is being used.
I didn't know Facebook posts were hard evidence, considering many have been edited after the fact (such as with the 'incel' killer). Regardless, you broke these pawns, sowhat? Are they going to 1488 immediately after? The answer is no. They are just going to hide away, drink themselves to sleep, and forget it until shown again. Eventually they develop resistance to it and stop caring altogether. This is how memes die. They aren't going to look out for the truth on their own, and this theory diverts efforts from actual redpills.
This meme has never been constructive from it's inception. It is a demoralization effort based on a misinterpretation of fact. Precisely by producing corroborating evidence can the backing theory be strengthened.
Is this what in other circles is known as "be a decent human being"?
To argue on the truthfulness of the assertion that most people don't conduct inner speech whatsoever, which is what this meme is all about. Or why we need 4+ threads about it at any given time.

Let's reflect for just a moment:
>The multi-Billion dollar (((Mainstream Media))) mega-empire is getting new talking points based in logic and reason whereby they now have to justify their old talking points based in feelz and emotions
…and all of this is from a shitty little corner of the net that prides itself in Bottle-cap collections and Extreme Ironing competitions

Attached: bd88nposd14.jpg (1200x986, 294.28K)

We should reword some of Pierce's quotes about lemmings to be about NPCs.

wew, this is Grade-A pleb assrage.
If you weren't a jew/nigger, you would know that Vygotsky studied inner speech for decades. His research shows that it starts to develop in early childhood as something called "private speech," which is the vocal speech children use in play that mimics social dialogues with parents.
So, if inner speech comes from interaction with parents, what do you suppose happens with niggers or whites who have absent and/or inattentive parents, hmmmm? Perhaps a few high-IQ individuals can overcome it later, but otherwise, the great majority of shitty, lazy parents who dump their children in front of the electric jew box and wetback nannies have produced millions of NPCs who can only function off of simple imagery, body stimulus, emotions, and pop culture references.

ahahahahaha holy fuck

Attached: OUIEo8yUGo8t6F56rgO86GOb.png (654x571, 667.82K)

holy shit this is good. that's a liberal nuke.

You forgot the ban "it's ok to be white" because.. well, it's not ok to be white

Attached: Gtbeing this mad over the fact that people like a _0d681cbde4a30aceac6400423928f768[1].jpg (387x417, 141.39K)

You don't get it do you?

NPC is literally the most non-aggressive term ever, there is zero reason to ban it

unless of course, everything we said about them is 100% true and they truly engage in white genocide

You can't just substitute X term with Y. They don't play by the rules. You are their enemy. They want you dead.

thx user. Have more in the works

Attached: 51ea05395ed4378ad6932d6b9f464b7b20d48b759127608b89e52b40.gif (500x500, 980.01K)

Attached: POjGJCO[1].gif (500x280, 175.49K)

KEK

no luck finding it user maybe they memory holed it and no I can't read their minds but seriously look at how they behave and what they say challenge their beliefs and see how they emotionally lash out maybe its just a higher concentration in my area

Still trying to turn him into a real boy?

Attached: Walt-Disney-Screencaps-Jiminy-Cricket-walt-disney-characters-34613486-4350-3240[1].jpg (4350x3240, 3.12M)