Around Blacks, Never Relax

Nigger Maryland cop charged with raping woman during traffic stop
I>t's unclear whether Macklin, who is to make a court appearance later Tuesday via closed-circuit television, has an attorney.

archive.is/JnDyD

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (780x438, 297.23K)

Shipping niggers into the US was a huge mistake the free labor was not worth the cost

man where were you 100 years ago?

Like the conundrum between the "good" jews and the "bad" jew; US LEO's need to unfuck their shit. The "good" cops had better go after the "bad" cops because the day of reckoning on everything with a badge and above draws neigh

Amazing what happens when you don't wait years to report a rape

They're playing pretty fast and loose with what a "veteran" is, aren't they?

why are negros such unhinged animals.

They probably have a high turnover rate.

They haven't evolved in 80 000 years.

JUST part and parcel.

can someone point me to rockwell material worth a watch or read?

DAS RACIS

They should have arrested him, charged him, and them let him go back to work. Errybody kno dem wypipo wudda got away

it's not the negro's fault
blame the jew that hired him to meet a diversity quota

the county of maryland also voted in a nigger to run the county, and with it the county police

infact this whole county is a leftist county. it almost makes me think this bitch get's what she deserved because she probably voted for these people and voted left all the way.

Attached: 2016election.png (264x368 133.1 KB, 147.6K)

Are you black ?

you wouldn't blame a monkey for being a monkey or a dog for being a dog

you might have a point there bud

False equivalence.

i meant to say this county, prince george county

and the point is niggers will always cause problems like this unless they are extremely well trained. the larger problem is the leftist/jew control of this entire area of the country and the diversified police force they brought upon themselves.

Attached: Skrewdriver_-_Kill.webm (364x240, 9.62M)

Blacks argue that they are being targeted for Genocide. Why is it that Blacks are so prone to crimes like the murder of Whites? Is that what they do when they're scared? Are we to believe that the fearless Black man is so scared that he is trying to kill as many Whites with as much brutality as possible?

there is no chance you can convince the magapedes of this. america seems to be doomed.

I live in Maryland.
It's actually pretty terrible.

More lies by white hoes, I bet she was upset with her cuck husband's small dick and was lost.

Snowbunny didn't do nothing ya'll. LMAO

See the video it is historically accurate.

Why are whitebois so fragile.

fucking hell

I ain't clicking that shit nigger.

Attached: sohh8.jpg (713x656, 57.38K)

Attached: smug soy.png (800x750, 132.28K)

I can't possibly believe either one of them any less than I already do and I have yet to hear the whole story.

Well, you may be dumber than the chimpanzee butt at least you have muh dick

Attached: spotted.jpg (424x618, 75.89K)

Do you know where you are nigger?

This is actually a good insight into the mind of the nigger. Any prison psychologist will tell you that its typical for a nigger to justify acts of rape and sexual assualt, no matter how brutal and violent, with "muh dik" or "whyte hoes wannet muh dik boii". Even in rapes in which the woman was kidnapped, tortured, and murdered it isn't uncommon for the groid to claim the victim wanted it.

Attached: 1015257570922711e250b4790ad699edc629fcc23bc4df34ff82f4154f0279f2.jpg (600x246, 41K)

You are a degenerate worthless nigger.
On that note, the mind of the nigger is simple and easily manipulated. An operation should be made to drive a wedge between niggers and white women. If the niggers are afraid that white women are going to #metoo them, then they may be less inclined to oogabooga around them. Focus on the natural state of victimhood of niggers and you can get them to go after their main proponents. It is women, beguiled by the Jew, that vote for gibs for the lesser races. Maybe we can rev up the twitter bots to remind niggers why they shouldn't be around white women. Something something… #Cosbydidnothingwrong #OJwasframed

Criminally unchecked trips and double dubs.

Attached: 1525971021160.jpg (430x320, 24.04K)

And have evidence.

Checked. Pic related. Genetics and environment (environment shapes genetics over several hundreds of years)

Line em up and shoot them next to each other in my firing squad in Minecraft is what should happen.

Attached: country-iq.jpg (734x828, 214.87K)

See also r/K selection theory

Are you missing polvol4 yet? Kek, user, this is a global board now. That means the very lowest common denominator must be accomodated.

Floridanon here. In ft lauderdale, we had a nigger deputy sheriff get in trouble for sodomizing men who he detained. He was working under sheriff Scott ISRAEL

Attached: ICanBreakTheseCuffs1.webm (480x480, 1.32M)

Uh, they got here before this nation was even founded. The Founding Fathers understood the dangers of niggers, which is why they stopped the slave trade. Most northerners during the Civil War wanted slavery to end so niggers could go away, not because they genuinely had sympathy for them. Indeed they were on the receiving end of fugitive slaves. Of course, thanks to the same kikes who got Lincoln killed, the deportation to Africa never materialized (something else Lincoln had planned).

lol. A mystery that he'll take to the grave.

Attached: 1427329915052.jpg (1444x1172, 431.32K)

Attached: Carl-on-duty-black-cops.jpg (354x500, 34.86K)

(chk)
Hah!

While it's not all black and white, it is pretty clear that evil, neutral , and good exist. At an early age I experienced abuse, bullying, and witnessed every stage of Israel destroying the United States from within after their terror attack on 9/11. Evil was so dominant in this world you could practically feel it. Even videos of dindu nuffin animals like tigers killing cute zebras and shit reinforced the idea that some people aren't just cut out for society. Despite the obviosness of the situation, and despite how much these evil beings glow in the dark, society, a system where everyone works together for everyones benefit , has been infiltrated by these selfish parasites.

Since learning for some is a long process, the most humane justice system is the one where you are excused once if you genuinely don't understand the effects of your criminal or immoral actions. You also get less or no punishment for say, killing a pedo. Americans killing Redcoats to re-establish the existence of non monarch human sovereignty, was not the preferred solution although it was justified, and the lack of evil in the intent of those actions can be seen by looking at how intertwined British and American socities are today.

So to eliminate evil, you need to increase education through either reshaping the culture or by just having parental and authority figures practice what they preach. You must also aknowledge that someone defending themselves from some form of opression may not necessarily be evil . Someone who got a concussion and ended up starving and homeless and stole some deli meat , but stood up to theft in other instances or had a history of giving to charity should be given the benefit of the doubt. The lack of looking at the circumstances are proven by how our praise is distributed. We praise celebrities for doing the same things other do simply because latching onto that movement is seen by norms as the most effecient way to become enlightened celebrities themselves. When being sentenced for a DUI, slack will be given to Chad Pitt for saving the children, but somebody who also saved children or possibly even acted as a second parent for their widowed sister will not be given the same slack after a parking ticket.

The problem people are both the evil people who don't give a fuck about the consequences or figured out a way around them, and the people who say, fuck it , things work for me, and that means things are fine no matter how much others are suffering. The solution is easy. Those who can't practice humility , even just for a minute, are evil, and can be easily identified through their hypocrisy or lack of humility. If Hollywood is filled with sexual predators, and they've been lecturing us on how to behave, theyve been called out, and rather than drop their weapons and admit they were wrong and need to go back to the drawing board they hire PR firms and attempt to assassinate the characters of the people who called them out, they've entered a new tier of evil where they need swatted like a fly the moment they get in your way.

I am not perfect. I have many areas where I need to improve. My claims and my agenda should be subject to intense scrutiny to ensure they are free of bias and reach the highest level of validity they can. I will not hold this manifesto over somebody after today as my credentials. I also can't ensure that I will never use an evil act against anyone else, coincidentally after I just told them to throw down their own weapons. If somebody can't end their moral debate with these disclaimers, them there is nothing to their claims and they are conning you.

That nigger is fucking green

Now that's what I call a "sexual emergency."

Quite the conundrum.

Kikes and their vermin masonic white Confederates shipped them in precisely because they decreased the price of labor. Same thing with spics today.

hyperbole
sarcasm

familiarize yourself, user

Attached: marxtolincoln.PNG (500x300 247.33 KB, 43.16K)

You can take the nig out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nig even if they have white ancestry from their race-mixing traitor ancestor, the nig gene will always chimp out.

Chomp

Both sides were shit. You had
TLDR-It was a fratricidal, gay conflict. Neither side is worthy of admiration.