Most jewish women are bald

remember the first time I felt the cold, prickly air on my newly shaved head. I remember looking in the mirror. I remember staring at the pile of auburn hair in the vanity sink of the cozy basement apartment I now shared with my husband of less than a day. I remember my mother gathering the hair into a garbage bag and disposing of it, unaffectedly. I remember placing the new wig on my bare head and fussing over the few stray hairs the shaytl makher, or wig stylist, forgot to spray into place.

The morning after my wedding, three months after my 18th birthday, my mother shaved my head, and I felt absolutely nothing. Was I supposed to feel sad at this loss? Was I supposed to feel violated? I did not. Married women shave their heads because Hashem and the rebbe command them to do so. According to the Talmud, a woman’s uncovered hair is equivalent to physical nudity. Hasidic rabbis have taken this a step further, requiring women to shave their heads to ensure that not a single hair is seen. For Satmar women like me, it is a grave sin not to shave. You would not be buried in the Satmar beys-hakhayim, and if that weren’t serious enough, you would also put your children, live and unborn, at imminent risk of terrible diseases.

Read more: forward.com/culture/187128/ex-hasidic-woman-marks-five-years-since-she-shaved/

Bald Jewish woman (ID: tuBJQFKW) 10/17/18(Wed)00:23:00 No.189681710▶

Sheitel (Yiddish: שייטל, sheytl m.sg.; שייטלעך, sheytlekh m.pl. or שייטלען, sheytlen m.pl.; Hebrew: פאה נוכרית) is a wig or half-wig worn by some Orthodox Jewish married women in order to conform with the requirement of Jewish law to cover their hair. Depending on different Hasidic groups, sheitels are either encouraged or avoided.[1]

Attached: Judge_Rachel_Freier_-_Photo_Jordan_Rathkopf.jpg (800x534, 63.52K)

'According to this rule we made up that is nowhere found in the Law given by Moses or the prophets, you have to cover your hair completely."
"Can I cover it with someone else's hair and defeat the purpose of your law?"
"Of course! We made these laws explicitly to be circumvented by spending shekels."

Attached: with-jews-you-lose-ben-garrison-310x165.jpg (310x165, 23.18K)

Always wondered why orthodox jewish women had such strange hair.

I don't know about most, but I can confirm many kike women are bald or have seriously thinning hair in their 30s.

The ones with more European mixture generally have all their hair.

Nogs wear pajeet hair and jews wear slav hair.

What happens if we convince them not to shave?

Kikes. 84 IQ

The weave-monkeys pay for the jewish natural hair look. Weave-monkeys get their hair from Asians, and bald jewess cunts get their natural looking wigs from dyed Aryan hair

Oh shit, do we have to post that image of the 2 foot long pubic hair on the orthodox kike?

Ja und? Das war bereit bekannt.

Pretty sure that is a dude anyway.

Attached: hershlag.jpg (320x360, 132.65K)

Thread title just makes me laugh. In addition to being nation-wrecking parasitic monsters, these kikes are just fucking silly people.

Attached: BaldKikess.jpg (2000x2304, 1.43M)

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Attached: The-Witches-1990-1.jpg (1330x748, 572.94K)

They don't wear wigs because they are bald.
They are bald so they can wear wigs.
For some reason married j*w w*men have to wear wigs.

Is OP baiting me into grabbing jew bitch hair? Because am ok with doing that. Post your wigs, boys!.

the heck you say…
jewish owned wig shops; pics related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x400 1.65 MB, 467.66K)

Attached: Capture.PNG (614x678, 935.93K)

Have always found it distasteful that you want to learn all the special disgusting juden words for all their disgusting rituals.
When you write about them you end up sounding like them.
"Jews always kwetch about the goyim while scheemen over their shekels, my ooba geschinkt her geschoiklek when I haschibed over her schablapt, but I do like eating their bagels with peschekschlikes, they are so geschmoiyblekt!!!!"

Attached: Miller Kushner.jpeg (1024x683, 111.67K)

Attached: asddasads.png (595x584, 543.29K)

Attached: asdasd.jpg (602x401, 28.88K)

Attached: g0blina.png (800x801, 974.12K)

How do you explain this though?

Attached: Debbie_W_Shwartz.png (737x927, 625.91K)

It's like Jews have all these weird rules just so then can find creative (and costly) ways around. They have kosher light switches for fuck's sake.

I thought it was fake. I thought wrong.

Jewish Princesses who don't marry Orthodox tend to keep their hair. They're typically not pure Jews either way.

piece of string secretly kept maintained around new york so the juden there can work every day of the week without god knowing.

another one is sitting inside a plastic dustbin bag while on an aeroplane so they can break the flying rule

it seems that juden only exist to find ways to subvert their own religious rules. perhaps why they are compulsive liars and manipulators