Lionel Nation is literally /ourguy/

I've been listening to this guy for a week after I watched a video of AE911 and he did a talk.

Here are some things he has touched upon:
>talks about Trump and the (((opposition)))

The list of stuff he has said goes on and on, but it suffices to say that the stufff he talks about is straight out of Zig Forums. Seriously, I constantly lurk threads here which subject he mentions.

@40:00
He talks about (((9/11)))

Attached: based memes.jpg (1976x1516, 772.94K)

HOLY SHIT! NO WONDER WE'RE BEING RAIDED RIGHT NOW, THEY ARE AFRAID OF THIS THREAD.

I just started watching this video and he's great.'

I've been spamming his links for months and no one cares
YouTube goes down and everyone loses their minds
I AM YOUR HOST, AL D. REGATIS

Huge if true.

Garbage post. Reeks of Reddit.

Trump is the deep state you gullible faggot

dudes a jew my man

>calls out (((transhumanism)))
:^)

kek muh based jesuit jews amirite praise kushner
q predicted this

I was watching the video on the OP, but the livestream is pretty Zig Forums tier, he's literally throwing redpills on the Trump administration.

the whole q movement was a jewish political campaign seeking to capitalize on increasing distress in government institutions. It's peak marketing genius.

distrust****

I almost missed it, but I managed to watch that part before the livestream

((( )))
What the fuck are you talking bout? He mentions the inconsistencies and failures of Q all the time! Reported BTW

like every shill, he flip flops and at some point lets you down, like he did when he originally deep throated "Q" originally despite supposedly being a rational free thinker

This is something that always happens, it seems like there's a rotation. Remember too, he's also been involved with Infowars and their lateast thing has been to have this Craig Sawyer guy tell everyone details about his daughter, which just makes the whole situation messed up. Having people you know you can't really trust start puilling these hardcore emotional moves is just getting to a really fucked up point.

hahahah
"was"
HAHAHAHAHAHA

he's a fucking jewy ass jew

how's the weather in Tel Aviv, Ari?

Shill your shit elsewhere moshe.

he's a basic bitch boomer and so are you

Just watched his 9/11 pentagon photo release video… he MIGHT be a no-planer. On the bright side, he did made a great point (paraphrasing):
It's not my story, it's their story. They need to explain what happened, we don't have to believe anything until we're satisfied.

Up until this thread I too thought Lionel is a jew. His NY accent had a lot to do with what I thought.

Howver, wikipedia says his real name is Michael William Lebron. They say nothing of his ethnicity.

U can find out a lot about any surname by their funerals. So I Googled "Lebron funeral new york"

Turns out all of the Lebron family decedents in the New York area are HIspanic.. the funerals of Latinos are usually Catholic affairs.

Don't take my word for it. Google "Lebron obituary New York" or some variation. He could be an Hispanic jew and I am just missing it. But I only see (Christian) Spanish first names among the deceased Lebrons, and no mention of jewish burial services.

I think the guy is probably just a Spic Catholic who got his accent by being born and raised in the NYC area. (location per wikipedia)

Attached: 911_pol.jpg (666x376, 36.66K)

Fun fact: He met with Trump, and later twitted they didn't talked about Q.

Guy's okay. Total cuck in a few areas, like, he idolizes women instead of recognizing how shit they are. Not a racist. Don't expect him to wake up to the JQ anytime soon. Qtard extraordinaire. But I do like him, his verbosity and the amount of knowledge he possesses, he can be babby's first redpill for many people on many things.

Pretty sure he has talked about a Catholic upbringing, though I haven't followed him closely in a while, I forget the details.

They are pals, they cross platforms here and there. I think Lionel is more authentic, but you can certainly raise a red flag over that association.