ACLU admits to targeting Whites

archive.is/zXhne
twitter.com/ACLU/status/1051626960537808898

Attached: ACLU.jpg (716x1024, 127.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/natalia-mittelstadt/twitter-bans-candace-owens-12-hours-not-sarah-jeong-racist-tweets
archive.fo/NKMAc
archive.org/details/TheJuicePower
hillel.org/college-guide/list/record/harvard-university
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ACLJew.PNG (749x339, 75.5K)

Attached: 1538772164034.png (722x3549 329.16 KB, 853.23K)

Diversity means less white people.

Attached: 411c8b6614cada0d97aa2d5de9df928142d6beb6d65dc2af395c84e20af2ad67.jpg (640x360 2.84 KB, 991.09K)

They talked about this on the radio while I was working but didn't get too hear much.

They had an Asian woman saying Asians are being used by white people. The whole 'model minority is racist' thing. How about just model citizen. No, can't because Asians prove America really isn't racist.

Oh and good forbid anything good happen for white people ever, so much so that we have to discriminate against Asians as well?

Man it must absolutely suck to be born a niggajew. It must be an existential hell-on-earth type of thing where everyone else is a demon sent specifically to cause you pain simply by existing.

Affirmative action will literally never end, we couldn't do more than what we have for blacks and Mexicans the last 60 years. If they haven't "equalized" with white by now, they never will. Asians already surpassed whites. Asians destroy the leftist worldview

heil'd

Attached: checkingdigits.jpeg (1480x832, 80.1K)

Niggers and spics have had more then 60 years to sort their shit out. Slavery was abolished after the Civil War ended which is now over 150 years ago. Lets take white people in 1607 when Jamestown was founded. In the time span of only 170 years white europeans managed to form their own country and defeat the greatest super power in the known world at the time. What have niggers done? They shuck and jive and can run really fast.

Were they always this transparent? Or have they given up all pretense lately?

"Make no mistake: " is a good signal that you're about to be hit with a blast of Judaism.

Just in case there are any newfags. In South Africa they have affirmative action to ensure that whites are only allowed to make up 9-11% of the work-force. If there are more whites than that they get fired and replaced. They do this even when it means their power stations cannot be maintained due to lack of experience, and so they now just put up with regular blackouts.

It was never about giving people 'equal representation' (which would itself be a ridiculous thing to strive for); it is solely about forcing whites out.

Civilized human beings with a place to call home are a weapon of mass destruction according to niggers.

"Asians just need to take one for the anti-white team." - ACLU

Is it understood yet? Whites are almost entirely without a homeland and they're still pushing against whites so much as earning their power. They're still pro-discrimination against whites. Even if a nationalist coexistence happened today, by some cuckservative moderate 'see no color' party, whites would be in a weaker position than they ever were. That's not enough for them. THEY WANT YOU -FUCKING- DEAD

I hope Harvard loses this shit. Affirmative action screws over Whites and Asians.

Attached: xd983gap9988.jpg (2300x3668, 2.02M)

Now I remember how disgusted I was seeing that reaction.

Attached: .00.jpg (745x546 339 B, 89.23K)

Don't be mistaken
Tucker Carlson is part of the ZOG

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x263, 198.37K)

(checked)
>>(serious, Zig Forumska) "It means non-White men."
That's a pretty hot moment for Fox News.

I ask myself that question a lot but what matters most to me is when my coworkers bring up small Tucker Carlson points. I think we often forget how difficult it could be for a White person to recognize that they have worth after decades of being told otherwise.

Attached: can she say that.jpg (697x391, 43.14K)

Affirmative Action and "diversity quotas" screw over everyone because it just lowers everyone down to the lowest common denominator instead of pushing people to strive to for better things and to improve themselves.

The subversion of the West would not have been so successful if it were not for modern Christian values, which were putty in the rubbing hands of the jew. Only when whites realize and accept their superiority does progress occur.

Imagine if someone went on CNN and told Don Lemonjuice that they don't want to hire black people and mexicans. I can guarantee you they'd lose their job, their livelihood and be castrated by everyone including other republicucks and people who should be on their side

The Puritans actually had the right idea, then Catholics had to flood America and they just shit everything up like they did in Europe

I'm actually pretty dumb but how do "diversity quotas" and such factor in cases about "workplace discrimination"? The liberals will use biases and discrimination as their defense. It falls into a gray area like not being able to fire someone for being old, at least directly.

No surprise that Americanized Irish were major contributors to the IRA.

The Puritains let the jews back into England.

That's odd, seeing as how the Protestants are the most die hard Zionists on the planet and will gladdy cowtow to any jew for any fucking reason, because "they're the chosen ones" but somehow won't burn in hell even though they don't accept Jesus as their lord and Saviour.
This always short circuits them and they use circular reasoning to say that Jews are the chosenites even though they reject Christ.

When such a person wouldn't lose their job is when that'll happen. The key is to get Whites to accept a racist White amongest them as just having different political views. If you can get that then all is needed is the slow march of showing everyone around you how you are correct.

A. England isn't Puritan, nor are they protestant
B. Protestants aren't the ones living in the kike filled and nigger infested cities which import jews and irish and catholics en masse. Those few Protestants who suck kike dick are all formed from former city-dwelling homos who were probably Catholics to start off with. We never had a Jew Problem in America till we had Catholics here in large numbers. What a coincidence

What? They about almost all Protestant, Catholics make up almost no large portion of the UK's population, and the Puritans were from England.

You're so retarded I don't even know where to start.

We're the two non-shit races, of course our interests are mutual.

Wew.

Jews were bringing slaves to the colonies. I’d say they were a problem since at least the founding of Jamestown.

It's much worse. I've spent some time there and it's not just about electricity. Roads, power, business environment, safety, politics and pretty much everything else is getting Zimbabwe-fied.

I have no intention to come back and the White Flight is accelerating. It's a shithole-in-waiting.

Anyone who hasn't spent significant time in a 70 IQ country (Africa), 81 IQ country (Muslim countries) , 90 IQ country (Israel) or White Europe (100+ IQ) should be taking notes.

You can't even maintain a 1st, or even a 2nd, world country with trash.

The kikes are fucked. Their plan was to forcefully transform the goyim into an 80 IQ brown paste but their own intelligence is lacking. Their tribal, group strategy is very effective at seizing the power nodes but it's also dysgenic and ultimately suicidal. Pride before a fall.

Attached: jew2.jpeg (4752x3168, 1.8M)

I'm not antisemitic but that meme is very good.

Reported.

fuck there's like 1400 comments on this tweet and 98% of them are overwhelmingly negative
the goyim are starting to know

Attached: chink_btfo_spic.png (662x928, 192.32K)

Explain yourself or get into >>>/oven/

Modern? Christianity has always been universalist egalitarian proto-Bolshevism.

They beat France and the Qing Empire? This meme that Britain was a "superpower" needs to die - Britain was a second rate power that got lucky in a couple of wars. They didn't become a great power, let alone a superpower, until they conquered India and harvested its resources 2 decades later.

In those days, the British "empire" was literally just America, Bengal, and a few sugar islands in the Caribbean. They about half of it during the American War for Independence.

Lurk moar.

(((The enemies))) are losing

Attached: BECGYRCUEG.jpg (376x272, 22.64K)

Then you're on the wrong website.

Once again they're turning on eachother, hopefully Harvard gets sued so hard we can visibly see the jews hand eachother cash then have a good time pointing that out

Attached: Alliance.webm (839x350, 3.77M)

He set that bimbo up perfectly. Amazing how fucking stupid they are.

He coaxed her into admitting it because he wanted the words coming out of her mouth.

Attached: DISDAIN.jpg (680x1020, 78.09K)

Which means they're not. England is Anglican, not puritan. As I recall the faggot Britbongs HAD a puritan rule under Cromwell and then after Cromwell died Charles II dug up his body, and beheaded his dead corpse. Bongs have always hated Puritans just like the Irish did. Maybe you should go read a history book

Are you retarded?

God bless Tucker Carlson

I've seen a lot of Asians come to America and start businesses and they could barely speak English. I've seen lots of ethnicities that are non-black and non-hispanic come to the USA and become successful without the ability to speak English.

There's something wrong with the blacks and hispanics that have been on welfare for generations.

If we did this to blacks, its racist, but its ok when they do it.

Even that black woman, Candace Owens, changed Sarah Jeong of NYT's her anti-white tweets, replacing "white" with "jewish" and got insta banned from Twitter.

cnsnews.com/news/article/natalia-mittelstadt/twitter-bans-candace-owens-12-hours-not-sarah-jeong-racist-tweets
archive.fo/NKMAc

Nice to see the ACLU getting shit on. But everyone does understand the reason they have restrictions against Asians is because of the rampant cheating and Pay for Grades systems they in China and India right?

Attached: 1384884639111.png (739x1172, 1.02M)

The real reason is because Harvard only wants jews.

I like this new internet … its like every place is /pol now and we can finally hear the libs be honest white haters rather than virtue signaling pussies

no they have quota systems because they want to mud up america.

thats just a convenient excuse. Its not like they care about actual ability. Look at the shit that comes out of Harvard. Its just a rich persons social club. Theres nothing special about a Harvard education.

All of the shitposting is paying off, we turned the tide. Keep going.

>>>/facebook/

ACLU tweet makes it obvious they're desperately afraid of Whites and Asians being on the same side of any issue that affects (((them))). Classic D&C strategy.

Attached: elite university enrollment.jpg (693x770, 85.22K)

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, /pol was right again.

good work, user. Pic-related is a work-in progress compilation on the case against the Jews in the West: archive.org/details/TheJuicePower

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (626x528, 283.82K)

Which song is that?

Beautiful.

Well considering this is a case of jewish supremacist behavior, since whites are the majority in this country they will benefit the most. Harvard is 57% jewish according to hillel.org/college-guide/list/record/harvard-university Hillel. When Harvard is carried a "white" majority, it just means jews are pretending to be white to deceive the goyim.

Reminder that white self hatred and worship of non whites is one of the core tenants of ZOG.
Fuck off with your "muh based chinks" shit.

Rammstein - Sonne. I listen to it almost everyday. They have so many good songs

Yep, hence the insane zergrush to shut it down

Attached: zerg_rush111_.gif (250x100, 30.77K)

The aclu has been jews and communists at its core since its founding. Interestingly, their agenda coincides with the posters here who argue that individual rights and christianity are the problem. The aclu formulated the argument over many decades that the bill of rights are not really individual rights, and the government has the right to take our guns away. There are hardly any counties in the US that have not had their history destroyed by their lawsuits, because a cross or other religious statement was left by the local founders that ended up on public property.

Reminder the fact no one is doing anything about this and they still get all kind of state benefits is why these kikes "succeed".

Debemos hacer mas memes y propaganda de eso…

oy vey!

Attached: Untitled-1[1].jpg (595x421, 57.21K)

Reported.

this is same bitch that was crying on CNN

Wrong. It would primarily benefit (((white))) students

I for one welcome the yellow peril. They have dominated the Universities of California, which lifted AA decades ago. Kys (((fellow whites))).

Well the jews are going to make it illegal to replace jews and niggers with smart people at Harvard. The only question is how strong is the asian mafia and are they going to do anything to Harvard's kosher administration when the jews explain how things work in America?

You're not wrong, but this comment irks me based me on the implication that segregation and slavery were bad for blacks compared to those in Africa

(heil'd)
That expression from Tucker is priceless.

Attached: alex_jones_scanning.mp4 (400x224, 821.69K)

Hey look crayola released their new diversity edition set

Attached: Crayola diversity box.jpg (570x379, 21.38K)

Why aren't people the difference in quotas between kikes and actual whites. They we'll see real discrimination.

*finding

For Asian Americans, a changing landscape on college admissions

In a windowless classroom at an Arcadia tutoring center, parents crammed into child-sized desks and dug through their pockets and purses for pens as Ann Lee launches a PowerPoint presentation.

Her primer on college admissions begins with the basics: application deadlines, the relative virtues of the SAT versus the ACT and how many Advanced Placement tests to take.

Then she eases into a potentially incendiary topic — one that many counselors like her have learned they cannot avoid.

“Let's talk about Asians,” she says.

Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth. She points to the first column.

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

She points to the second column.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

The last column draws gasps.

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1

Whites either need to starting listing themselves as spics or busting it wide open and revealing who they count as white.

This pleases me greatly. Yey.

Attached: noice.png (474x314, 239.27K)

Attached: 24174.png (435x716, 347.85K)

I created this.

Attached: fdgfdgfd.png (3828x1796, 2.57M)

Kike privilege BTFO.

It would actually increase kike privilege

The Jew puppets are cutting their strings. This is GLORIOUS.

THIS. Same goes for the rest of the Ivy League and most top colleges. Jews control the gates. Their Old Jews Club needs to be smashed. We must shitpost the Jewish Diploma Mill Meme

Jews wear white face when it suits them. Then on comes the Jew face with tears and cries of antisemitism. How these fuckers have run this scam for so long is amazing. We need to have official Jew stats separated from white stats. Jews need to be identified AS A RACE.

This asian civilization would be extremely primitive if not for Whites, everything has been invented by Whites including the wheel, use of fire. Asian intelligence as a whole are dumb as fuck and not even as the same playing field as Whites. Asians still have to steal technology from Whites to improve. Its just a jew smear too demean Whites mentally, just like the nigger muh dick meme. Because there is a few asians smart enough to pass classes or have one talent in a musical instrument that Whites created the entire concept of.

Let's pretend it's the good old days and call him Don Lemonparty.

Attached: Lemonparty.jpg (481x331, 29.79K)

Heiled. The payload of hellfire these dumb cunts and kike overlords are forging is, it's going to be so beautiful

Attached: 1527361776676.png (500x522, 160.99K)

kek
this needs to be a meme