Child sex traffickers set free

foxnews.com/entertainment/allison-mack-gets-extra-time-to-run-errands-while-awaiting-sex-trafficking-trial

money gets freedom, even if it's proven that you helped traffic kids as sex slaves for elites.
all of hollyjew would be linked to israel child trafficking if they testified.
expect them to "die" in some "accident" or "suicide" soon

Attached: mack.png (968x681, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/allison-mack-gets-extra-time-to-run-errands-while-awaiting-sex-trafficking-trial
archive.fo/a8udN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicki_Clyne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seagram
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronfman_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivendi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clare_Bronfman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sara_Bronfman
patents.google.com/patent/WO2005055802A2/en
patents.google.com/patent/US20170177717A1/en
theknifemedia.com/
frankreport.com/2018/09/30/raniere-sobs-openly-in-cell-after-last-court-hearing/
frankreport.com/
twitter.com/m1c3ll3
culteducation.com/group/907-nxivm/28896-records-nxivm-hacked-billionaire-s-emails-with-hillary-clinton-world-leaders.html
bigleaguepolitics.com/ap-tries-to-cover-up-clinton-links-to-sex-cult/
notesonfreedom.com/2017/11/21/metoo-the-criminalisation-of-sexual-passion/
observer.com/2010/08/poor-little-rich-girls-the-ballad-of-sara-and-clare-bronfman/
newyorkupstate.com/albany/2018/01/nxivm_cult_albany_dalai_lama.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 suicide by three barbells to the back of the head.

Attached: 1433019086764.png (865x856, 208.45K)

>foxnews.com/entertainment/allison-mack-gets-extra-time-to-run-errands-while-awaiting-sex-trafficking-trial
archive.fo/a8udN

"justice" system

*American justice

Attached: Cucks for Israel.jpg (500x375, 48.45K)

also

Attached: 1539746124461.jpg (1124x861, 114.75K)

I wish Maria would ride me and we could smear warm blood everywhere

tell me about hollywood police

only if it's an ebola chan ritual

inb4;

Don't forget that she placed herself inside that zipped up suitcase before doing it.

I bet she's an amazing fuck. The crazy ones are so good.

WTF wrong with them?

they are trying to get themselves and their business from going down.

I see you and I have made similar mistakes in our lives.

Attached: 48fa7e3257ed7930c33aea67a26f8c13491395dc406821871bf33b96986a7970.png (546x671, 431.85K)

Mistake? There is a price to pay of course, but it may be worth it.

This.

Attached: ozzy and drix vs ebola.png (511x450, 486.99K)

kill yourselves

I never thought twice about this alisson girl until this mess now I find myself almost disturbingly attracted to her.
Why is that? Something to do with the insidious nature of her crimes makes me want to go knees deep in her.

The entire reason bail was set was because of lawyers connections.
This will be thrown out, they'll both get their money back.

Are you retarded? They're rich as fuck.

Money from who?

Who pays?

The nsa misses all the Hollywood dc clinton PEDOSTA child sex trafficking because they spend hours in micropenis support groups. Kill yourselves you literally cuckolds.

Ever notice how ninety nine percent of the world just operates on handshake deals and integrity? Funny how only Jews need fifty thousand page rule books that only they know how to navigate around. Not sure what these fucktards are going to do now that the average person is seeing that their rules don't mean a fucking thing. I can only imagine being a fly on the wall during a murder/rape/fraud trial where they do this fake trial to make it look like justice exists when certain groups always get a slap on the wrist. I won't even bother looking in that door because there's no way that system survives.

(checked)
Everyone that doesn't want their names involved. Namely, every wealthy person on earth.

But say white people should not be replaced in public, no bond.

tagged bait catches bigger fish.
whoever she touches now turns to dust.

I can understand Allison Mack, but (((Abramovic)))?

Attached: marina abramovic.jpg (1500x1000, 218.61K)

Is Mack a Jewess?

A lot of you spouting retards seem to have forgot about NXIM already, and how it literally brain-drained people into useful idiots to one guy who had control of a lot of money, Now I bet it is a (((JEWESS))) who's running the town of Albany New York.

You forgot it harder, because it was NXIVM.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (768x451, 85.87K)

because you're an autistic betamale who doesn't even consider normal women to be approachable so you think you'd have a chance going for broken goods

This is a slide thread to detract from the npc threads! Do not bump it!

hi rabbi, trying to shut down people talking about jews trafficking children for their pedo rituals?

Attached: JIDF Detector.gif (715x499 129.61 KB, 77.28K)

Holy shit I agrod a npc, quick someone tank it. :D

yea>>12282743
i bet she cries

I've probably pissed on more women than you've fucked and I'm not even exaggerating

we are not npcs we dont listen to shit tards like you. Ill slide any thread I like

NPC 4chan thread: sage posts making fun of libs
Good quality Zig Forums thread: bump posts making fun of libs

try reverse psychology, remember we dont like you and we dont listen to you

see, you only go for broken degenerates. thanks for proving my point, retard.

This is our board fag, go back to reddit like the npc you are

make me bitch

At this rate i'll have a train of them!

not true
I only piss on girlfriends because they're mine

The Libyan Connection
Sarah Bronfman was a US-Libyan Chamber of Commerce employee, married to a Libyan business tycoon which helped 'negotiations' leading up to the Gadafi removal.

Bronfman Sr. was awarded a Presidential Freedom Medal by Bubba Bill, and was President of (((The World Jewish Congress))). Created a fortune out of Seagrams.

If Sarah isn't out on bail and never is offered it, that would be a good sign.

is she a jew?

She looks like a mix, with just the few drops of jew to give her schizophrenia.

As someone previously mentioned, she's probably also an amazing fuck. Damn succubi.

This is what fucking happens when people are running around following Q shit. All the assholes that should be getting upset at this are believing it's part of the plan.

NXIVM is brought to trial. Part of the plan. Everybody is happy. 4 months later, pedophiles are free. Everybody has been distracted by something else. It's a slight of hand.

Same thing with Awan. Awan is brought to trial. Part of the plan. Everybody is happy. Months later, he is freed with minor charges. "well it's a plea bargain we don't know!" Part of the plan. Then months disappear and everyone forgets about MOTHERFUCKING AWAN

A Libyan business tycoon with a fake business, no less. It was all a front for the removal of Gadafi.
Also, FUCKING CHECKED. Remove Moloch.

Attached: 918d7c7b2d493c974d0b26eeb0e252fe7285b0fde664e328b0fdd618c19def9e.jpg (750x700, 104.79K)

I can see it but I didn't want to believe it….I liked her from before I knew about the jew.

damn. thats BIG $$$

checked

the machine there used to be run by a pair of Irish brothers

Checked. See Sarah is the Big Fish. Mainlined right into the Clintons, and Benghazi, and human trafficking/Abramovic/retreats in the vicinity of Epstein's island. Timeline of MeToo/Weinstein/Spacy fit well as active deflections from it. [Going through the images, one of the executives of NXIVM was a Clinton Governorship croney from back in Arkansas – presumably Keith Raniere''' in the the NYpost cap.]

Being out on bail can also just be maintaining appearances, we won't actually know anything until there's people dragged in front of gallows (after 'fair' trials, of course) unfortunately.

==Request:== Higher resolution close up of the earrings – appears to be horsehead-rabbit implied bull; notice the pentagram loop (they're not all circles)

Attached: IFBG_MACK9_CFdonations.jpg (1066x742 160.01 KB, 143.16K)

You mean suicide by lethal 9 mm injection through the neck wearing a 6 foot rope-tie, floating downstream a river?

Then there's MILF Cultist ==Stormy Daniels== – NXIVM initiate ~2010 per the tweet. Has the KR (or whatever it actually is) scar.

Which puts Daniels in with people with 1st degree relationships with Billary dating to the beginning of his political career, international Jewry at the highest levels, human trafficking & the spirit cooker woman, and 'sessions' in and around Richard Brandt's island to recruit him only a stone's throw away from Jeffery Epstein's.

If I had to bet on why Dershowitz (former Epstein lawyer) was going to bat for a Republican in the media for so long now, Ziocon factions aside, – perhaps evidence of his flights with his client were leveraged?

Attached: NXIVM_StormyDaniels1.png (1908x1146 122.61 KB, 1.83M)

We all know (((why))) they were released. It's important to remember (((who))) isn't being mentioned in the story.

Attached: 51066757-612x612.jpg (600x971 61.44 KB, 112.93K)

His serial marriages (around 5) is suspect; the kids if not abused themselves probably neglected – turned on him increasingly as his health failed. Profligate spenders. You can have billions, but money alone doesn't get you a Dali Lama audience (Sarah's obsession). Have to be a bloodliner to get World Jewish Congress Presidency – it's a marvel that any of these were taken in at all. With the inconvenience of tracking down Raniere in Mexico, one might hope there was some serious intention behind it.

This is why I hate Trumpniggers. You faggots find something that supports your worldview, and run with it no matter whether or not it's been debunked.

The tattoo artist has pictures of the scar up from 2014 - no brand.

And then don't forget, it was Trump's longtime friend and and adviser, Roger Stone, who they met throught their mutual mentor, the boy-trafficking heeb Roy Cohn, who was a lobbyist for NXIVM.

Or maybe it's because they have similar sexual appetites and are in favor of advancing the same jewish agenda?

Attached: Roy Cohn Pedo 3.jpg (1417x567 103.85 KB, 958.49K)

You don't have any idea what bail is, do you?

Attached: killyourlocalpedo.png (1772x1228, 1.95M)

familywatchdog (dot) us

Indeed. Marking of territory. Done it to all my serious gf's, they learned to love it.

Attached: REACTION_KANGligrafy.jpg (277x495, 9.34K)

When I looked into spirit cooking's eyes, she falsely appeared to smile. I must be going blind.

W/e ya hairsplitting faggot. I honestly didnt forget just could recall the exact letter placing. Its all still leading back to an area in or near albany that im sure (((google earth/maps))) takes leisure and doesnt map accurately

Attached: 20181006_122002.jpg (4032x2268, 2.41M)

Free money

Why hasn't anyone mentioned en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicki_Clyne ?

Even after all of this broke allison and nicki got married. Is nicki free? She was doing the con circuit quite a bit.
Both of these girls seem like a crazy hot fuck.
Also have you guys read about the leader's intelligence? The guy is like a supervillain who couldn't build fembots so settled for brainwashing
It seems impossible that women with this much agency, beauty, and intelligence would allow themselves to fall under one man's spell like that.
How can someone be that charming? It doesn't make sense. He's not even a billionaire- there are far richer and better looking people out there, I would honestly like to learn his techniques because this is like the twilight zone. It seems impossible, these women are some of the most attractive in the world.

Just goes to show you, hot women are attracted to crazy.

She's been fairly quiet online but has fingerprints as recently as four weeks ago.
Something doesn't add up and reading through nicki's comments online anyway she seems a bit hipster but at the same time a little red pilled on some things.
It's weird. She likes Jordan Peterson and Geoffrey Miller and is skeptical of #metoo. Awfully strange for someone who married someone well after news broke they were in a "sex cult".

I wonder if they pissed off the wrong people like Maria abramovic and they "executed order 66" type blackmail?

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-094953_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960 838.37 KB, 1.17M)

One more thing. A lot of these girls who ended up involved in this are part of the professional science fiction convention circuit.
Kristen Kurick, allison mack, nicki clyne… they all had smaller side roles in serialized b list bordering on a list science fiction with cult like fan bases made up of older millennials born between 1979 and 85. It's a small niche but all of these women were in shows that people my age watched. I also notice that my peers tend to trend towards the supernatural a little if they're not complete atheists but also tend to be fairly skeptical and science minded, that's why a bunch of us are here.
It's just weird. All her posts make her seem like a well rounded, exceptionally healthy 35yo individual and when you check the friends she associates with you find more pictures of a healthy white family life with parents who didn't split and supportive friends.

Funny thing here is that (((Edgar Bronfman))) tried to take down the cult and failed in it. Keith managed to fuck and brand two his daughters…. in addition taking millions from them.

Attached: Edgar_M_Bronfman_and_Presidents.jpg (1604x4128, 1.51M)

Pic 1…. So Stormy had a c-section? Where's the kid?

She even did stuff recently with Kurt Yaeger, that amputee actor guy from sons of anarchy.
It's all very weird. It's full of bit part con scene actors like the guy who played the black Vulcan on Voyager.
There's connections here and according to the court documents allison mack was living with nicki in New York up until very recently.
I find it hard to believe kurt wouldn't know about that with the court case ongoing.
He's even involved in "the village" on NBC which pulls cosplayers as actors and costumers directly from anime and science fiction conventions.
I bet there's a bit of a web here.

Yeah we aren’t friends

Criminal Justice
Also check

The whole stormy Daniels connection was a red herring to throw Zig Forums off the democratic national convention's Hollywood insider connections to Nxvim, CBS and NBC's tv and entertainment news wings upper talent agencies. It was shareblue or some other groups attempt to pin sex bullshit on trump supporters when in fact the Clintons have connections to Nxvim through Maria Abramovich the art community and keith raniere whom I believe various companies have donated to the dnc.

There's a way more interesting connection to convention culture.

This woman Pan (((Cravitz))) died in 2016 and allison basically took over that woman's role in some kind of marketing and success company that works on gaining connections in the industry and self branding through the efforts of an interdependent group. Essentially a company that works for free to increase individual success for actors and artists or crafts people… at least on the surface.
It seems like one of the "open secrets " of Hollywood is that acting roles that make you essentially rich and famous are gained by fucking your way there when you're young and people like keith raniere help arrange these things? That's my take on it.

What nobody seems to mention is fucking KRISTIN KREUK recruited allison mack and nicki clyne in the first place yet she's never mentioned anywhere, and when it is brought up she goes full on denial mode "I didnt know 'nuffin, I'm a disturbed victim!"
The connections between all these people seem to be the film community in Vancouver British Columbia canada. There's a huge amount of stuff filmed there due to the terrain being useful for faking pretty much any locale or season, the key to cracking this nut that even the prosecutors on the other side of the continent aren't looking into is likely related to who ever worked with the smallville crew who introduced allison and kristen to Keith Raniere or one of his stooges.

Keith went to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, the
oldest technological university in the English-speaking world, a private school which preps hard scientists.:
As of 2017, RPI's faculty and alumni include six members of the National Inventors Hall of Fame, six National Medal of Technology winners, five National Medal of Science winners, eight Fulbright Scholarship recipients, and a Nobel Prize winner in Physics; in addition, 86 faculty or alumni are members of the National Academy of Engineering, 17 of the National Academy of Sciences, 25 of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, eight of the National Academy of Medicine, and nine of the National Academy of Inventors.[17] Research projects include the areas of Astrobiology and Astrophysics, Biotechnology and Life Sciences, Energy, Environment, and Smart Systems (EES), Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, Computational Science and Engineering, and (((Cognitive Engineering.)))

Another person nobody seems to mention is Nancy fucking (((Salzman)))
I have a feeling keith was the scientist and might be less to blame here than it seems.
There was something going on with the cast of the show edgemont too.

What's even weirder is that theres connections to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seagram because both daughters and heiresses of the company were involved (bronfman) and yet they never get mentioned either. Seagram had a headquarters in burnaby bc and I bet you can find some connections there. Those fuckers have connections to the rothschilds if you want to dig deep enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronfman_family

PolyGram and Universal Studios were subsidized by seagram's and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivendi bought all the arts and entertainment assets in 2000, and again huge connections to NBC.

But again it comes back to the Jews. Edgar Miles Bronfman worked for his family distilled beverage firm, Seagram, eventually becoming president, treasurer and CEO. As President of the World Jewish Congress, Bronfman is especially remembered for initiating diplomacy with the Soviet Union, which resulted in legitimizing the Hebrew language in Russia, and contributed to Soviet Jews being legally able to practice their own religion, as well as emigrate to Israel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clare_Bronfman
(((as well as key mentors Nancy Salzman and Keith Raniere, who provided guidance and support)))
Why isn't salzman wikid or anything yet. That woman is a ghost.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sara_Bronfman

Its bizarre how these people are billionaire human rights activists. This flies in the face of "crazy sex cult".
So much doesn't add up and I bet dollars to doughnuts that there is a plea deal and it all gets buried.

Wanna see some even weirder shit?

Check out keith's patents.
patents.google.com/patent/WO2005055802A2/en

c elebs giving other celebs legitimacy doesnt make them "Redpilled" what are you on? patarson himself is a communist subversive trying his damndest to sell suicidal individualism to white men on the center/left spectrum so no more of them turn to "the far right" all in the name of peace, bucko.

Wait wtf?

This is fucking weird.
His very last patent before all this shit hit the fan was a "fake news detector".
patents.google.com/patent/US20170177717A1/en
Plus, if I'm reading this right it's connected to "the knife LLc"???
theknifemedia.com/
They stopped publishing suddenly. Something about this logo look familiar to you?

Shane Mottishaw: Editor, Lead Analyst Shane is a professional problem solver and geek, compulsive autodidact, productivity hacker, and occasional performer at open mic nights. He holds a MSc in Computer Science and has been a software engineer since 2011 and Star Wars fan since the late 1980s. He is passionate about education and believes that if we can change "how" people think, we can change the world!

Attached: logo.png (218x45, 3.01K)

Oh fucking snap.
Would you look at that.
Dude's twitter is full of extremely interesting "analysis" of news.
Interestingly they seem to be pro men's rights?

Attached: 20181028_130246.jpg (1440x2960, 1.31M)

Also woah woah wtf.
The knife media seemed to be on our side.
They only seemed to be gaining in popularity: they used this algorithm to strip news of bias and just show the facts. Then they were (((shut down))).
Wtf is going on here?

Peterson is specifically anti-communist wtf are you talking about. He's the reason sjw and communism are talked about as the same thing, as he's the one who exposed marxism in academia in the first place.
He has his classical liberal issues and hasn't been exposed to the truth of the JQ yet but besides that he argues for individualism. Many of the things he says both speak for and against things we say, but above all things the guy is super anti-commie and libshits hate the fuck out of him.

Why would anyone assume this kike would get serious jail time?

Peterson is essentially promoting civnat policies and assumes all goys are the same. Even though he claims kike have the highest IQ and avoided the question on which group has the lowest. Multicultural societies don't work and eventually lead to a civil war or with one side subjugating the other.

I actually think this group was shut down by the dnc pulling it's sex blackmail bullshit again - The Knife llc, was specifically exposing liberal sjw bullshit in the mainstream news, cnn, fox, etc, and allison mack, nicki clyne, keith and Shane Mottishaw are all connected.
I would bet the old money jewish fucks didn't like that keith was starting to see through their shit by providing the patent to shane and the technology to identify bias in print media and shane programmed the tool into the website.
Then they get shut down the second news broke and keith, nicki and allison fled to mexico.
She was there too. But yet she was working in acting again shortly after in last march.

Only thing that will come of this case is shutting down the ops because if the media makes light of this entire network, its game over for you know who.

I think you're right. They were talking about plea deals a few months back and that the fbi were hoarding evidence the size of "three floors of the library of congress" from Ramirez and their lawyers.
I wonder how much spin they would detect on the legal proceedings with the same tools they used to publish the knife?
It's fucking weird to see that the logo matches very closely to the AK branded on people. It's even upside down.

yeah but he didn't say "1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" which means he's a kike shill and every last thing he has ever said needs to be disregarded.

not sure if sarcasm or not, but you bring up a good point.
Geoff Miller has some good points too.
just because someone's ideology isn't perfectly aligned to also hate the things you hate doesn't mean that their very honestly earned doctorate level of study into the human mind is to be entirely discounted.
It is perhaps that they spent a lot of time in academia with less outwardly disruptive and destructive members of the jewish race that they can't see all the puppeteering and nepotism that goes on at the upper parts of the society - even though they know those people exist.
It's possible they fully hate most jewish people but pretend in public not to, to avoid getting killed, probably what happened to allison and nicky and keith: notice it was the non jewish ones who are in the most trouble and people like Nancy Salzmanm the real pyramid MLM scam artist walk free and right after (((Pam Cravitz))) died things went out of the shadows somewhat.

(what's up with that date?)

frankreport.com/2018/09/30/raniere-sobs-openly-in-cell-after-last-court-hearing/

frankreport.com/ some interesting shit here. The guy seems incredibly smug though like he has a bone to pick or gets glee in keith's suffering. who the fuck is this guy

more weird connections to non-arrested former members
twitter.com/m1c3ll3

humm.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (939x599, 693.47K)

this is the real kk's real facebook. Friend's list reads like a playbook of nxivm who's who. face book /profile.php?id=100010849148643&sk=friends

the whole thing with "trump" being related to this somehow was a psyop.

Nancy Salzman, Sara Bronfman and Clare Bronfman - each directly connected to the cult NXIVM (of which the leader, Keith Raniere, has been charged with sex trafficking) are members of the (((Clinton Global Initiative.)))

This is so weird. Justin Trudeau had these people at a Montreal fundraiser this year, and most of the people reporting on this are right wing.

The whole thing is weird, it's almost like allison mack, nicki and keith were working for conservative interests and shut down by salzman and bronfman, and were stooged or made to take the fall to avoid exposing DNC crime.

even weirder, when this all started to unravel, back in 2015 nxvim was putting keyloggers on democrat contact's hardware:
culteducation.com/group/907-nxivm/28896-records-nxivm-hacked-billionaire-s-emails-with-hillary-clinton-world-leaders.html

this goes back to 2015 and if you check the social media of all the implicated people they're all super right wing republicans.
this certainly fits the MO of pizzagate: get weird sexual dirt on people so you can doublecross them later.

The Albany Times-Union/October 19, 2015

The cult actually hacked Hillary Clinton’s emails, adding them to the long list of nefarious organizations that accessed Clinton’s private communications during her scandal-plagued public service career.

The Times-Union reported in 2015 (hat tip Mike Cernovich):

“Clare W. Bronfman, an heiress of the Seagram Company business empire, allegedly implanted a “key logger” virus on the computer of her late father, Edgar M. Bronfman Sr., so officials with the NXIVM corporation could secretly monitor his emails, including his exchanges with world leaders and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, according to court records.”

so all this is about how clinton's emails were read… by these people?
maybe double agents that are now being squashed. Maybe seagram peeps wanted to subvert the org.

bigleaguepolitics.com/ap-tries-to-cover-up-clinton-links-to-sex-cult/

point is this, any connection to trump is false and it's likely this actually has way more to do with covering the clinton's tracks.

it's been a slice, real weird to get into these people's heads by seeing what info they like and repost
notesonfreedom.com/2017/11/21/metoo-the-criminalisation-of-sexual-passion/
one of the last things nicki clyne liked, weird.
you would think she would be the opposite.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (599x339, 457.68K)

you know what else is weird? People have been reporting on this since 2010 or earlier.

Apparently richard branson used to be involved?

observer.com/2010/08/poor-little-rich-girls-the-ballad-of-sara-and-clare-bronfman/

this predates the death of bronfman sr. when he was chummy with the DNC and the leader of the jewish org.

this is so fucking wild

newyorkupstate.com/albany/2018/01/nxivm_cult_albany_dalai_lama.html

Attached: ada.PNG (1171x484, 959.94K)