My woman is now upgrading to Nationalism

I feel proud of her.
She still has the typical female idea that world peace is a real tangible and possible thing (without killing anyone).

However, despite her originally using the term feminist to refer to her self, she agrees that it doesn't make sense for women to shame women for wanting to be mothers, at any age.

She admits freely that If Chinatown is everywhere and white people are drowned out that the carefree hwhite experiences she had as a kid would be impossible.
And despite feeling the need to "help those who need it" she agrees on stricter immigration controls and that indeed white people who have it hard and are already here need more help than anyone coming from elsewhere.

I have a long and hard road to go but so long as I stay focused on the 14 my will resolve shall not wane.
Share your successes in bringing the truth out from beneath the subconscious thoughts of your peers, family, and associates.

Attached: 2ffbb3590ac3693efa23f5880d2d4adca3c108b220545c77eb2e.png (468x491, 67.06K)

Someone has changed their mind about some arbitrary political standpoints. Amazing.

Ignore this faggot.

My wife went from lesbian leftist to a proud fascist and glowing mother. You're on the right path. People forget how much of an impact respect plays into a woman's thoughts and opinions.

Nice work, don't fuck up

Attached: Ok.jpg (253x199, 16.07K)

This. My wife was a bleeding heart lib when I met her, now she's an amazing white nationalist mother. The blackpilled faggots here have no idea how much power you have over a woman who chooses you to be her mate. It's actually a measurable phenomenon that women tend to mirror their husband's politics.

what is it with reformed dykes, that's a pretty common story.

Not quite sure but in reality there is no such thing as a true dyke, only bisexual women.

This.

Because they start out trying to be men anyways.

Recently broke up with my cunt of a GF, who kept hounding me to get married, sure she's white, but ehh, I got bored of her, met her through a family friend, and she's fairly conservative, but a bit of a moralfag

I got into a threesome with 2 really hot Aryan babes, friends of my ex's after calling the guys they were hanging out with manlet spics, and told em' about the virtue of a good white communities and spic crimerates.

They don't know my new address though, but I raw-dogged it, hopefully they pop out some white kids. Just doin' my part brothers

GF didn't find out, but I ended up breaking up with her afterwards.

Chinatown Portland?

Yup, it's an evolutionary strategy borne out of thousands of years of polygyny.

Just need to be shown the light.

They actually never had a real man.

Will and Resolve.*

Attached: d1dd64ddf16a1a173da299aff395f69ed60f5bdc322119ca64b4e3d827f2afd6.jpeg (400x575 84.69 KB, 398.56K)

Waste of time, even on 8/pol/ the feminist poison has fooled you into thinking females have a similar brain to men and can think independently. They follow whomever they think are "in charge", they don't fight, they tend to wounds and nuture.

She probably respects you enough so that she's "mirroring" you to get on your good side, if you were to break up tomorrow, eventually her brain will go to whatever she sees as the "acceptable norm" on her TV and social media.

Attached: $_57 (2).jpeg (536x800, 101.7K)

Righttards are slightly better than libtards in the ignorance department. A libtard, however, is a brainwashed zombie simpleton , who by design , is incapable of deviating from the norm of their cult in any way. They will sacrifice occupation, health, family, personal pursuits, pleasure, anything, for the LIBERAL CAUSE. The spell was done through use of symbols and exploitation of the ego. Go against the cult mentality, and you know first hand what sort of punishment you receive because you deal it out to people daily. It is the definition of Stockholm syndrome, and holy fuck these people are genuine zombies who will literally suck your life force if you try to engage in a constructive debate or give your own take on something. To maintain the peace, I put on a mask around these people now, but after thirty seconds or so I start burning at the thought that i am sacrificing my freedom to appease some borderline criminal narcissist. The latest technique I've observed is something where, a liberal will always bitch about greedd and how we aren't progressing , then you will mention something about the meaninglessness of the drone worker life and how you are sick of slaving away your life for some corporate douche bags, and they will go "Welllll thats just life! You have to work!" Their ego is so shattered and their views are so fraudulent at this point that they are willing to temporarily give up one of their core principles , fighting the man, for a fucking ego boost by "getting one over on you". I was dealing with a death recently and am solo monk mode but was like maybe I'll reach out to my sister, nope, you can't let out your true heart to these people because they will get jealous that you are capable of trying to make sense of the world without a script. I've talked my worst enemies out of suicide through the ability to listen and steer them in the right direction. As a good person, I had the choice to either send them some love or deny them and push the dagger in deeper. None of these selfish self proclaimed libtard nigger kike faggots have ever returned anything resembling love in any circumstance, because that would mean they would have to make a sacrifice.

Any thread with this many salty centrists and shills deserves recognition. Daily reminder that the Jew wants nothing more than to make the white woman a white and failing that, he would have the white man hate her.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. The beauty of the white woman must not be allowed to fade from this earth.

That is exactly the message in the OP.

kike detected.

getting married soon, gonna start a family, girl was on the edge of socjus. turned that around easy enough. woman are truly clay for the strong willed man.

Right, what I'm saying is that women are strict NPCs by nature. So caring that she "changed her mind" is silly, he can celebrate her really going head-over-heels for him, which is cool. But she never changed her opinion because she never had one. Her head, like all women, is an empty bowl that can change any and all thoughts on as whim based on emotion.

Stop being a degenerate

All you did was get two more women to have abortions, further damaging their psyche, and making them even less fit partners and mothers.

I celebrate all successes.

wrong

Good job op, stay on the path,
Read more and eat more greens.
Obviosuly you’re someone worth lovig for her to change for you.

Fuck off, jew.

Attached: sometime's you just gotta be a man.jpg (700x933, 87.88K)

what a dumb bitch. only retards order pasta. its a total scam item on menus. I want to smack that dumb whore

Don't blame her. It's the shit the kikes say we should eat, and since they have the loudest voice women follow their lead.

You assume he's fertile.

What should assume? The opposite of what he claims to be in his post? I assume you're an idiot.

That's a girl?

How can lesbianism be an evolutionary strategy?

You just described most people, not just women. Most people are sheep. There are women who have been redpilled the hard way, in spite of the men in their lives and the social pressure surrounding them, not because of them. People like that are uncommon, still more uncommon in the case of women, but they're out there.

Woman don't belong in politics but gg I guess.

That's great man. How did you do it? The girl I was working on for about a year just seemed impervious to information. But I called one of her shows "degenerate" and she said it inspired her to stop watching it. So I realized maybe its more effective to use emotional manipulation and information to convince women. Just wondering how people here have redpilled women out of the feminist mindtrap.

That's true. It's the same as women in war. Women do not belong in any domain ruled by men, because it spoils the dynamic men and women naturally participate in, which is that of follower (woman) and leader (man). Women can have authority in areas which their merit has earned them, and allowed a man to trust in (thus taking a burden off a man who'd otherwise have to spread thinner his attention), but a woman with authority over a man is a woman will not respect man.

It's that you stated it bluntly, showing yourself to have conviction independent of what she thought. You were a leader in that moment.

You created an outlet for the revulsion she was suppressing. With a little prodding, you can realign women with the dissatisfaction they're already feeling toward this diseased state of affairs. Since this feeling is "not allowed", they bury it deep inside for the sake of keeping the peace, but it never goes away. Naming this feeling of disgust opens a woman's eyes to something she already instinctively knows is true; no convincing required, only reminding.

Women love beauty and harmony (isn't that the essence of "girly stuff"?). If you remind them what real beauty is and normalize the rejection of ugliness, it will go a long way toward turning them around.

kill yourself, you degenerate

No she's not. She's incapable of acknowledging an in-group. If you leave and nigger moves in next-door and hits on her, she'll look at him the same way she looked at you the day you first talked to her. White women are fucking stupid.

Right, so the whores i see walking around with Tyrone's niglets are just "suppressing" their true feelngs. Or maybe, just maybe, women have no concept of an in-group and are filth. It's not like we haven't seen it in every war, where women fuck the invading army.

All this is, is an affirmation of your wife's commitment/respect for you. You have accomplished no great goal because women are not logical.

They just agree with whoever is giving them food. Like a dog. You could make your women do anything, really. There's a really good post in self improvement general about it.

Attached: b1f80036904c94a219c4813e7b809c8105781e1f46e37c1d95eeeb3513142594.jpg (715x1200, 89.42K)

Women adopt the views of their men. Not a new concept.

Good luck getting a woman that socializes in a diverse society on a daily basis to hate diversity and be against the people she socializes with every day.

Yes. They are.
Look at one of those fucking things and say that it isn't running off vague unhappiness and resentment under it's hood. 'Depression', 'bi-polar disorder', whatever the newest kike terminology for it is. Not to mention the insane mood-swings such hussies are inevitably getting from their precious, precious Pill.
There's a reason they turn into self-hating blubberbeasts when they're too old and ugly to slut it up anymore, even if they manage to grab themselves a cuckold.

Worthless, damaged goods that would only pretend to 'change' under the threat of out-casting. But still, saying that such honorary-non-humans are suppressing what they feel is correct.

You could have stopped at "goodluck getting a woman"

I don't have time to put up with their bullshit. I'm trying to build myself into something great, and all women are good at is tear that shit down. It would be nice to have one that was supportive, but once you lean on that support it's gone.

kys faggot

Some redpills on women

Attached: 7D3F6C62-BCE8-4BFE-8495-D283A093CF81.jpeg (1210x6307 1.61 MB, 1.64M)

*Strong men. This is more of a celebration of OP being a strong enough man to get his woman to follow his ideals. It's not like he "changed her mind". This is a victory either way, why should we care if a woman cannot form their own thoughts like a man if the results are positive.

I'm still bitter about the fact that I was taught women are essentially men with different genitals. Love and companionship is a completely different concept to women, and they are not capable of forming independent thoughts outside of external influence. That is probably the most damaging lie young men are told, as it sets them up with unrealistic expectations for women that will leave them disappointed and often times turn them off to lasting relationships or marriage.

They're inferior. Literal niggers; hence why they love niggers. Hard to see yourself being in a relationship with a nigger.

Reminder that this is the result of jews infiltrating psychology at the turn of the 20th century and erasing all scientific knowledge of anything other than “brains are identical; bodies are different and have absolutely no effect on neurochemistry.”

They really got us with that shit. My dad is in his 60's and had nothing to teach me about women while I was growing up. He married the most disgusting feminist cave woman I've ever seen (she actually grew a beard), and my own mother, lacking any male guidance, fell for almost every trap the jews laid (debt, abortions, kids with multiple men, no plan for the future). It's luck that kept me from getting into the same mess in spite of having to learn the hard way that the template my dad left for reproductive success was garbage. I shouldn't have to explain to old people that "pretty" is not a good enough reason to ask a girl out. I shouldn't have to explain to my father that race-mixing has negative consequences, and that, no, I won't go settle with some Korean broad (I don't give a fuck what she can bake).

As much as I've grown unimpressed with my elders, I've grown more impressed with my (((opponent's))) success in subverting us, and equally angry. It doesn't have to be this way. We can become enlightened to the right (white) way of life again, and chase the dull depression from our nations.

Women are not bad, in spite of what some bagelfuckers in this thread want you to believe. But they are different from what we were told in (((media))). They love you when you are great and hate you when you're weak. Nature is perfectly balanced to make sure our march always redirects towards improvement when we begin to falter. It should not be any other way, and bitching about it is the weak man's path. Personally, I can love a woman who hates a weak man.

A warning to any user that is trying to convert his lady: take it slow.

Mine got a taste and then swallowed a whole fuckin' bottle of red pills. This effect was too much, I didn't stop it in time. Now she's resistant to the ideas. She stops conversations on topics that the mainstream and her girlfriends disagree with. Thinks many of my topics are like "adult poops jokes" in how much I laugh at failures of subculture to subvert my culture.

Teach her your ways and how to be a loving wife, but know that the programming and all her peers will crush her if she moves too fast.

Get out cuck, white men statisically racemix more than white women.

No we don't. There's no statistic to back this up. There's dating website statistics, which are entirely irrelevant to the majority of the population which operates on an entirely different wavelength; hence why they don't use dating websites. Anyone with two eyes knows white people and nigger men are the most common race-mixing duo.

By the way, I'd love to see some stats on casual sex. I bet a good 60% of white whores have fucked non-whites.

all women are the same
its just they listen to the strongest authority and who provides the most
if you give her safety, stability, food, good dicking, and the staus of being your woman she wont want for anything more and drop whatever nonsense she keeps around in her head
they are npcs you know, everything they say and do was just programmed, our programming is superior, it feels better for them and sustains their wants better

you disgust me you fucking degenerate

Obvious bait is somehow still taken by everyone

When i first met my girlfriend she was your average liberal feminist girl (not the kind who flashes her tits in protests)

We always argued about politics because we both found it interesting and fulfilling, with constant arguments i managed to turn her into a traditional woman proud of her white heritage and who's willing to have kids

Post proof, idiot, before pushing another thread off the catalog for no reason

Good work OP.

As has been pointed out, you're talking about all people.
Due to the nature of the truth, it is impossible to "unsee" all the jews in our media.
If my woman broke up with me (which is very unlikely atp) then she could never actually return to the herd mentally. She notices the jews now.
It's like learning how to ride a bicycle, that simply doesn't go away. Now, every time she watches the news and hears "rosenSTEIN" or "Jeffrey GOLDMAN" she knows.

Conceivably, you could return to normal after being a race-realist. But once you cross the final bridge and start noticing the jews behind the scenes, you can never go back. Once you truly see past the smokescreen, you can never return to normal. You will always notice the jews. That's why we're impervious to brainwashing. We will always notice the jews.

Have you ever heard of the Mantra?
The uninitiated do not know and before I understood the Mantra, I didn't believe it.
But I can assure you, once you properly understand how it works and understand the nuance (it's not just repeating words at them) involved, it is the most devastating weapon I have ever seen against liberals. And I have spent years arguing with university indoctrinated libtards.
It got to the point where I would want to be called a racist just so that I could see the startled look on their faces when I shatter them with Mantra style talking points. I would have an inner shit eating grin as I almost jumped up from whatever I was doing to smash them with the Mantra talking points, wresting control of the conversation away from them and leaving them in a stunned silence.

They simply have no recourse and no response. It took me years to fully understand it but I think that the best people to listen to on this subject are Bob Whitaker, Horus the Avenger, and Dr. William Pierce.
Whitaker introduces the concept and teaches you how to argue.
Horus teaches you how to debate
And Dr. Pierce refines your knowledge and gives you grand historical perspective.

Obviously, you want an audience because you always argue to the audience, not the libshit. Often they'll ask you questions afterwards.

Attached: 000.png (601x301, 22.19K)

same desu

It's worth mentioning for lurkers that what won her loyalty and respect and thus allowed me to reformed her entire worldview, was that I was absolutely dedicated to having kids.

Here you go faggot.

Attached: 3dff1ef124800c10a28624ee5c5bcc508f3a4b4c6b5979cb767860225e179360.jpg (2355x2356, 1.06M)

Makes it easier for the dude to run multiple wives. Imagine ones that didn't have the hots for each other too? You'd come home to find one of them slit the throat of the other and drowned her kids.

not really desu, sure they might not be as extreme as they were with you but they will at the very least still be 14 words. I doubt they would adopt the views of some faggy lolbergtarian especially if they've been with someone who was actually masculine. once redpilled always redpilled.

hey mr.goldstein

this thread is going to be filled with jews,shill and fags who have never even touched a girl. but good on you OP for being a man

I bet it was one of those tumblr lesbians who said they were lesbian only for kink points

Some more advise.

More like children, or super children, still needing a guiding hand, superior to the actually immature human spawn, however even a male children by the age of 12 or 14 are quickly becoming superior to females, save perhaps crones, which may take till they are 20 or 25 for superiority to become self evident.

>Women are not bad, in spite of what some bagelfuckers in this thread want you to believe. But they are different from what we were told in (((media))). They love you when you are great and hate you when you're weak. Nature is perfectly balanced to make sure our march always redirects towards improvement when we begin to falter. It should not be any other way, and bitching about it is the weak man's path. Personally, I can love a woman who hates a weak man.

Attached: anon's guide on how to win friends and influence people.png (1817x1078 306.09 KB, 729.58K)

Attached: wife needs.png (1861x730 221.14 KB, 274.1K)

18yo user here, freshman in college. I have been on 8/pol/ ever since the days of Gamergate and have digested just about every iota of information that this place has fed me.

I have done and continue to do everything I can to improve myself daily. I started learning French a couple of years ago and am at the intermediate level, and I also just started Japanese (also speak Russian and, well, English natively). I lift and do MMA and muay thai. I am a musician with a solo project and a band that released a studio-recorded album a month ago. My daily routine is wholly divided between these hobbies, university clubs (many of which I was able to secure positions in), and university courses in mathematics and computer engineering.

Yet, even with these traits, I cannot seem to secure a long-term relationship. I attend a small university where I've developed enough social clout to be well respected by my classmates and upperclassmen, but just about every girl I've tried to start something with never felt the same way. Some wanted to remain friends, others wanted sex and nothing more, quite a few gave me the "you're too good for me" excuse.

Is my circumstance just not the right one to have a partner in? Is life just trying to keep me from university women and preparing me for my ideal mate as I prepare myself for her? Quite frankly, I have begun to think that I won't have one in the foreseeable future. That doesn't bother me, but what about afterwards? My parents had me when they were twenty-three years old, but I'll be the luckiest man who ever lived if I manage to find a wife and have our first kids in the next five years.

I congratulate every user who has had luck with their girlfriends or wives in this matter. As for myself, I think I'll be on my own for a considerable amount of time.

Attached: b87eb9134ba9cf0775fe6c8b21ad6d04.png (720x450, 309.74K)

I'm unfamiliar with the demographics and culture in your region, but the chances are you're just young and expecting too much too fast. In my own life it seems that all women innately prefer men older than them, likely because they're more established than young men. As time goes on your reproductive value will continue to increase, whereas a woman's value only ever goes down after the age of 20 or so. One day if you play your cards right, you'll find yourself as a virile, beacon of masculinity surrounded by a sea of broken males, and you'll have your pick of any woman you want.

Keep up the grind, brother.

Attached: frank_frazetta_deathdealerIII.jpg (779x1200, 185.08K)

30 year old user here. No 18 year old male is truly secure, no matter how smart and on track they are. 18 year old males are just not fully developed in the right ways. If you continue doing what you are doing, at 30 you will be slaying pussy and able to choose between them with ease. Life sucks at 18 for guys. Just continue to improve: education, personal finance, fitness, style and grooming. Most guys at 30 are complete waste cases. That makes it easy for you. Lots of guys that are chads at 18 completely dropout of the race by 30.

One other thing. I was a chump at 18. I worked out and studied and tried to dress well, but I didn't understand that 18 year old men are just not attractive to women. Now at 30, it is the polar opposite. Even at the office I will sometimes pass by the accounting department. Sometimes I will pause and smilel at one of the Indian and Asian milfs in the accounting department. There's one in particular that will let out an audible sigh and whimper and stare at me longingly. Even coming out of work sometimes I'll make eye contact with a chick and it's like she's looking at a sunrise. If you keep your eyes on your mission, at 30 almost EVERY women that you come across will try to find a reason to be around you, get to know you, date you, fuck you, talk to you, etc.

Lift, learn, be respectable, keep well groomed and well dressed (clean, color matched, and well fitting, and context appropriate is all it takes), eat and sleep well, avoid drugs and alcohol.

It will get better.

What interest would I have in MILFs? Other than muh dik?

muh dik basically. Adult life can be excruciatingly boring. Milfs are lonely and will be discrete about sexual encounters. It adds a bit of spice to life.

I agree with this, at 18 you are still pretty mindfucked and crazy for the most part even if you aren't a lazy faggot.

ikr I was unironically natsoc back then lol

Its almost like you should get married and have children.

It's honestly hard to tell some 18 year olds apart from middle school kids now. Even 22 or 23 year olds still look and act like children a large part of the time.

My mother was a NPC then she meet my father, became a roaring conservative, he died, she found another man of the (((chosen people))) and now expounds the most leftist views and will scream at me to not mention trump or anything that counters her view. I'll show her statistic after statistic that her view point is wrong, but she's got to please the man she's with so she ignores outside voices….

You should of just went with a Japanese wife. When I married mine she was already a National Socialist, that would talk about wishing the Japanese Empire was restored, how evil feminism is, and how Jews are the opposite of what the samurai were. They truly are the most compatible breed of Type II Aryans for us. One of the greatest part is that she’s willing to work TWO Part time jobs for me, so we can afford an apartment, while I get to game with my friends online, or chase my intellectual pursuits, and she NEVER complains. I’m so great full there’s still REAL women out there for White National Socialist men, when our own white women have turned their backs on us.

Attached: 75C64262-4E34-4A3A-9D15-3171726B491B.jpeg (371x450, 40.1K)

Filtered. Btw, you know their pussy is brown right? well i guess you already know.

Thats nice user, but I don't think many people want to rice mix.

me 2 bro. i'm 64. my asian waifu is 58 and looks like a toad when they bitch about me not opening the car door for her. but she does make some amazing steamed rice heh man. i even got an elliot rodger kid.

I remember there being a study that was a thread on here about how after 8-9 years of people being LGBTQ+65467 that something like 95% of them revert back to heterosexual. Some user save that or can link the thread?

You can muh dik shoots even if you are married. Just be careful and discrete about it.

Fucking lol.

Absolutely degenerate.

Attached: fw6-20.jpg (736x960 49.5 KB, 173.27K)

Amen brother. A lot of pretender Natsoc here like to instantly white knight for the degenerate whores who sold out for niggers/spics. Remember shoot the traitor first. They betrayed us the second they became indoctrinated by kikes. I don’t care what some “trad” whore says.

Burning would be fornicating with women

And why would I want to be such a degenerate?

Mixing American and German propaganda, interesting.

i know. asian women>disgusting whitewhore coal burning pigdogs

Attached: rad-mong2.png (715x469, 594.88K)