ALBANIAN ZOO KEEPS ANIMALS IN ULTRA SHITTY CONDITIONS AND PEOPLE ABUSE THEM

As a Croat I welcome the time when us and Serbs will, hand in hand, exterminate these vermin from our region and eventually the planet.

jutarnji.hr/life/vaumijau/foto-razotkriven-zooloski-vrt-strave-i-uzasa-fotografije-koje-su-snimljene-tesko-je-i-gledati-zivotinje-nemaju-ni-najosnovnije-uvjete-za-zivot/7952374/

Attached: profimedia-0391239409.jpg (980x653 177.88 KB, 157.68K)

Albanians are shit….

Albanians are NPCs

niggers and mongrels abuse animals, more news at 11

babby's first redpill?

bre… I wish things were that simple between us

suka blyat

Hundreds of billions of animals are systematically imprisoned, tortured and murdered on yearly basis, professionally hidden away from the public, to create food that is poisonous to humans…but when you have to look at some animal abuse on the media, you wanna start a revolution.

Just what are albanians? Some kind of nomads?

Attached: 56ee2c5a471d92f3535ecad7b807f6879d9bf087437f2e1e2fa9a579e673208f.png (251x170, 23.43K)

People have to eat, Zig Forums. It's not optional, and whether you like it or not, humans evolved to eat more than lawn clippings and tree bark. This isn't even for any kind of purpose, it's just Albanians being Albanian. There's an ocean's worth of difference between slaughtering animals for food and starving and beating animals because you're a lazy subhuman who thinks it's fun.

Damn you're one stupid nigger coming here with that gay bo shit.

fuckking nigger fucks
someone needs to put those albis in a cage and poke them with sticks.

We should put them in a fucking zoo if they can't behave like humans.

Hello vegan. I was wondering if you were willing to answer some questions. I am trying to figure out if there is a logically consistent set of ethical guidelines that someone could follow and end up a vegan, but I haven't found any. Every time I try to talk to a vegan about it they run away crying. Will you talk to me?

they are gypsies

in germany we have animal protection laws since 1933…

MODS

what's with the slide threads?

Daily reminder that Albanians are not white, are majority Moslem, are severely inbred due to their bizarre tribal customs, have a lower IQ than Turks, and should be deported to Turkey like the Circassians were from Russia. Kosovo je Serbia and Himara is Greek.

i think veganism is programming to gove certain npcs a sense of unearned superiority, to compensate for inherent inferiority
thankfully veganism destroys their minds and bodies, so we only have to put with their whining for so long, they dont tend to breed succesfully

and i hope you have a good day buddy

They are technically rape childs of turk janissaries. The original albanians were technically exterminated by the ottomans back in 1501. Whats left were raped and forced to turn into the first european muslim country. Same thing happening right now with Sweden, France and the UK.

It's technically a lower life form than a mexican…

Powerful and veganpilled. That being said kys.