Shocking Resemblance: Crimea Massacre Closely Fits Columbine Pattern

Was the Kerch college attacker inspired by the infamous Columbine massacre in the US? That is for the investigators to find out, but his actions look shockingly similar to those of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold back in 1999.

rt.com/news/441539-crimea-shooting-columbine-resemblance/
archive.is/cXEGV

Attached: 5bc74df1dda4c81d688b4577.jpg (900x506, 104.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makarov_pistol
matchendirect.fr/joueur/vladislav-roslyakov.html
archive.fo/aQdEA
matchendirect.fr/joueur/r/
archive.fo/q5AXH
news.rambler.ru/person/roslyakov-vladislav/
archive.fo/mUWUV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It turned out that little more than one month ago, on September 8, Roslyakov had received a permit for a 12 caliber rifle. He bought 150 rounds of ammunition for the weapon just a few days before he would walk onto his college campus and murder 19 people.

Attached: 5bc743c2fc7e93097b8b4653.jpg (900x506, 176.68K)

I honestly thought it would be too cold to get this angry.

Of course he could know something about Columbine and mimic it, this does not explain anything about what caused him to think about it in first place.

I'd love to hear your insight even though it seems like you like it up your ass.

Couldn't we use this argument against gun control advocacy groups?

AKA it's a hoax, no one died, the victims are vicsims, and the shooter is an actor.

Crimea is practically Russia's largest military base at this point.

So when something like the Las Vegas Massacre happens, everyone loses their God Damn minds but if it happens anywhere else in the world, it's like eh who gives a fuck.
Why?

Attached: Chimpin Ain't Easy When it Freezy.jpg (1840x1227, 412.58K)

Your faggy presentation, vlad.

No proper white gives a shit about Las Vegas either.

Who are you replying to? He was clearly inspired the Columbine shooting.

The brown pride chimp vol everyone

*by

Nigger I'm the one that said that in that thread.

Russian teenagers bully each other in same way as in USA,
Russia has considerable family violence problems (by the way, Russian law decriminalized family violence few years ago),
Russia has АУЕ culture somewhat spread among youngs (thief culture),
Russia has lots of shitty USA culture (movies, PC games) imported.

Nothing of that will necessary cause same crimes as in USA. I just want to say that Russia is not a sterile religion state (far cry from it), many of our problems are same or worse as in USA.
At the same time it should be noted that it might be a provoked crime to worsen gun laws theoretically but there was no such agenda in russian media in last years.
t. russian (might sup with ID)

Reading about Columbine does not motivate you to repeat it if you are healthy.

Because the media isn't going to show this, it makes the gun control argument seem worthless. The reason the media pushed for outrage is to support the idea that the United States needs gun control. Once they remove the firearms, the populace is easy to control and resistance is difficult.

These 12 year old faglords need to go.

More like criminal culture in general, similar to gangster culture in USA.

The nigger who likes it in the ass vol everyone

Except they can't blame it on niggers because they are the niggers.

So import firearms from Russia?

What point are you trying to make?

It's too cold for niggers

Now kvetch for me ivan, kvetch. Idi nahui.

Attached: kill yourself tardvan.PNG (532x72, 4.91K)

I'll slow it down for you.

YOU

ARE

THE

NIGGER

A nigger can't into American proxy. A dunecoon such as yourself on the other hand can't into discussion like a normal white person.

No, media blackouts on events showing gun control is meaningless. There's a saying that whether good or bad, publicity of any kind is good. It's why controlled opposition is 'the bad guys' but actual opposition like Art Jones has zero coverage of any kind. Giving such a platform to these ideas is dangerous, as it can spur organic resistance.

Stay mad yid. You were found out.

Attached: BTFO TARDVAN.PNG (534x142, 10.36K)

Isn't that dysnigger posting the cp?

Board drama? Fuck off.

So the Crimean shooter was a fag slav with black lipstick and bleached hair wearing a 'HEHEHE'-shirt?

Attached: big forehead think.png (163x522, 174.69K)

I have yet to figure out how to translate your schizophrenia. Mind dropping me a hint?

Pottery.

Didn't you suck him off last night?

I'd rather would like to know what point does OP want to make. If you would like to know what's the problem in my opinion which led to this crime it's that:
- Russia does not have strong ethical system in every place.
- civil society is a novelty in Russia, not something what we naturally developed over centuries.
- nobody has carry permit in Russia except those who do not obey law. You may carry your weapon unloaded but it can't be short-barrelled.

Basically, this crime is a statistical fluctuation. There is a shitload of unpreventable street crime because basically nobody in Russia has carry permit, lots of people die in Russia because of how badly laws are enforced and how underfunded police is.

If you followed the thread you would see the OP is too busy sucking dicks to logic properly. He used my own fucking comments in another thread as if he came up with it. I posted it because I made it then just to avoid his bullshit kvetching about anyone could have made it I followed it up with yet another calling the cunt out in that very thread. It's easy to follow along if you aren't a nigger, nigger.

Kill yourself goatfucker.

I've only posted in this thread today, porch monkey. You keep trying to derail my discussion. Filtered

Look at how he forgets he's hopping IPs.

- civil society is a novelty in Russia, not something what we naturally developed over centuries
Correct

Attached: OP making friends with the faggot police.jpg (730x464, 116.58K)

Россия24 is airing information about this tragedy for whole day non-stop if I understand what you mean.

Id hopping because your vol you keep letting ass fuck you keeps banning me because I'm hurting your feelings. It's almost like your straight from Zig Forums trying to effectively destroy Zig Forums

Point? It's a copy n' paste news story in greentext form.
You are worse than the retards on CNN. 144 million.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Bozhe moi.png (596x690, 43.24K)

See

And kill yourself, IP hopping KIKE

well, police and some enforcement structures

Good luck with your mail

I'm really disappointed he didn't just get a couple old Makarov pistols with lots of magazines. They don't even have safeties on them. That would have been badass but in a uniquely Russian way.

Attached: 9-мм_пистолет_Макарова_с_патронами.jpg (600x483, 54.83K)

иудей крыса acted a fool. Should have stuck to sucking on those foreskins.

I still wonder what kind of fruit anyone wanted to get from this thread. I strongly support citizen's right for arms which could prevent this, but it's impossible in Russia.

Attached: 400px-Podbyrin9_2mmPistol[1].jpg (400x204, 19.11K)

As evidenced by OP's faggotry I think it's safe to presume the kike just wanted to make noise.

Noice. thx

Just a patriotic Ukrainian nationalist shooting Russian NPCs.
Nothing of value was lost.

You realize it's a fake gun right? It's a prop DE .357 married to a walther p38 used in red heat.

And if we shoot from a tank, then at least this one.
Again, the barrel sticks out of the casing.
The barrel is fixed: gas outlet, hula?

The secret decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR and the Central Committee of the CPSU to arm the special units of the SA, KGB and Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR adopted a 9.2 mm pistol designed by Ivan Moiseyevich Podbyrin (1893-1970).
The gun was developed for a super-power cartridge 9.2x48 (based on a shortened and over-pressed sleeve from a cartridge 14.5x114), which made it possible to achieve unprecedented armor penetration: at a distance of 50 meters, the bullet pierces the front armor of the M113 BTR and the M48 side armor. Due to the high power of the cartridge, it was impossible to use the automatic equipment traditional for pistols, therefore I.M. Podbyrin used a unique, nowhere else found system: a combination of vapor-automatic automation according to the Horn scheme and a semi-free valve according to the Kiraly scheme. Due to the high labor intensity of production and the high cost of cartridges, the pistol was made in limited edition - no more than 3000 copies.
Currently, this weapon, deservedly having the title of "The most powerful pistol in the world," is in service with the special forces of the FSB and SVR RF.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makarov_pistol

HAPPENING. NOT A DRILL. SAVE & ARCHIVE ANONS
matchendirect.fr/joueur/vladislav-roslyakov.html
archive.fo/aQdEA
matchendirect.fr/joueur/r/
archive.fo/q5AXH
News
news.rambler.ru/person/roslyakov-vladislav/
archive.fo/mUWUV

There's a glownigger MK-Ultra link in here somewhere.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (970x1042, 170.17K)

Sounds like the CIANiggers are at it again.

Attached: Codename Reich.png (638x536, 356.76K)

I'm aware, the one I posted was from the movie and a fake.

That why we're being hit with the serial killer spam lately?

That, or the white mass killers meme has failed so badly in the U.S. that the marxist-jew-left is now importing foreign mass murderers to sell gun control in the U.S.

The "Podbyrin 9.2 mm" is a fictional Russian handgun that was made up as a prop for the movie Red Heat. It is actually an IMI Desert Eagle and a Walther P38 with a custom barrel and other completely custom elements, put together to look like a Soviet weapon.
The gun was also used in an episode of V.I.P. - Season 1 - Episode 11 "Good Val Hunting"

Attached: Sad-Cat-1.jpg (640x433, 62.12K)

Hivemind user.

They will not use this to make schools safer by solving childrens' daddy issues coming from broken homes.
They will use this to say the Internetz are evil and shut us down.

Yes, I said this.

What is it about American schools that so reliably generates murder anyway?

es un heroe por matar NPCs o un traidor por matar gringos?

niggers

k

jews

Kinda like what happened to YouTube last night?

High quality "home-made" bombs there.

Attached: 5130178-6285769-This_picture_shows_the_inside_of_the_building_which_was_bombed_b-a-80_1539792978969.jpg (962x674 111.55 KB, 105.05K)

If he a "Nazi", so why he murdered White Russian school kids ?

eso es lo que dije:

yes

this

Probably taking the chance to pre-clean any evidence. People saying that a company of their size would go offline due to the DNS switch is laughable. The videos didn't load - but the website did, ergo they were still online.

Compared to Russia? More accessible guns.

Youtube has different domain for actual video content FYI.

…and thus the ability to mitigate the problem which occurred FYI

But the failed playback id directly correlated with the 503, 502, 404, & 400 error codes

From where tho?

Attached: 23849041.jpg (1080x1080, 201.88K)

Go home beaner.

Russia.

Nice, that's the kind of news picture I want to see. Unfiltered and with the extra touch of brain matter.

Gore whore.

Bombs ain't hard to make, user.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

And proud to be, but I call it being a connoisseur of unfiltered reality…nature's own entertainment.

NPC, did you not get the memo that abhorring violent images is the nu-edgelord mode

You don't even know what unfiltered reality truly is. If you did, you'd probably shit your pants.