Fellas, my gf is one of those multi-gendered tumblrfags. Of course I didn't know this when I started dating her...

Fellas, my gf is one of those multi-gendered tumblrfags. Of course I didn't know this when I started dating her, or I would have steered clear. She found me attractive and she kind of grew on me tbh. I want to attempt to red pill her. Anyone know how I would attempt to start that process? She really likes to draw and is into some rap, so maybe something to do with that?

Attached: 1532327265953.jpg (1179x742, 210.45K)

This isn't your blog. You're too fucking stupid to be one of us, so just leave. That you don't already know the answer to your question is proof of this. Either kill her or leave her. She can't be helped by YOU, as you're clearly not possessed of the authority and masculinity to have held this mental illness off.

Kill yourself.

Have fun getting falsely accused of rape and/or divorced

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 341.63K)

Reported for MGTOW.

It'd be easier to gas her yourself

show her that gender bullshit did not exist until 2013 or so when the federal government forced the schools to teach it

Attached: tumblr.png (1882x2000, 498.76K)

OP, there's an easy tutorial to fix this issue, follow below:

1. Open her mainframe.
2. Search for where it says "##NPC Recruitment Active (Def:0): 1"
3. Set it to 0 and press Apply.

Unfortunately there's no override/workaround, i've seen a few tests where they can set it to maid preset but thats pretty much it, you can't really change her because the firmware was recently updated to zogOS 2.0

As a man whos GF was once a feminist and is now pro-Hitler and says "kike" "nigger" and "spic" as much as I do, I think that you ought to look elsewhere.
If your GF thinks that she has multiple genders and raps, she might be too retarded to change.
Just let her go, she's not worth your time.
Don't fall into the trap of thinking that you don't have more options. There are plenty of good, decent, intelligent women out there.

But do what you feel is right.

Into the trash she goes

Well if he really does red pill her then she'll flee from him anyway so he doesn't have to "leave her".

She likes rap? Forbid that in your earshot. Only play this;

Go full asshole on her. Women love that shit, especially the prism-haired. Being a dick to her will wrap her around your finger and leave her at your mercy to reshape into a new woman.

Send her some nazi tumblr links or pro european shit, I know that was on tumblr. But ideally, get her out of tumblr, fuck it, get her out of any social media. Do things socially with her instead.

Undress her.

Grab her by the pussy.

Put dick in pussy and cum.

son this aint redditt.

Don't you have a class to get to, kiddo?

Hello dataminer / slider. Please ball up your fist and insert into your anus until elbow deep. thx.

you can red pill any super liberal woman, but there's a difference between indoctrinated and full blown into the abyss

Maybe you need to suck his dick more op

no