London store owner fights off 100 looting negros with baseball bat

London store owner fights off 100 looting negros with baseball bat

This is the shocking moment up to 100 rampaging youths swarmed “like locusts” into a supermarket, as terrified staff scrambled to fend them off with a baseball bat.

Scores of young men spilled out of a house party and caused mayhem on the streets of Crouch Hill.

Witnesses said they set off fireworks by a petrol station, threw missiles at cars, pushed a moped rider off his bike and hurled eggs and paint at passers-by before storming the shop.

Footage captured on the Budget Supermarket’s CCTV shows the gang rush inside and clear the shelves of sweets before being chased out by staff, one of whom grabbed a bat from under the counter.

The terrified workers barricaded the door as the group kicked at the shopfront in a stand-off which continued until police arrived. Officers called in the Met helicopter, which kept watch as the crowd quickly dispersed.

Due to the large crowd, additional police resources from the Territorial Support Group were requested. Those officers were en route to assist but not required as the presence of the police helicopter quickly dispersed the group.”

No arrests were made and enquiries are continuing, she added.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/hero-shop-owner-fights-off-100-youths-with-baseball-bat-during-supermarket-looting-in-north-london-a3963906.html

Attached: crouch-hill.jpg (1368x696, 92.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hero-shop-owner-fights-off-100-youths-with-baseball-bat-during-supermarket-looting-in-north-london-a3963906.html
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where the webms at
bump

Attached: d18625c608be159af6d8c6e9782c538c6114c77557ab21ce37ba7dbeceed8f37.jpg (180x140, 5.87K)

Couldn't save the vid, hence my link. I'm surprised they back off tbh.

Sandniggers are quite fearless when it comes to fighting against people with weapons but negros are apparently more timid?

The absolute state of the remains of her majesty's empire. Cowardly brits allow the former subjects to invade their capital and accost them. Disgusting.

The word you're looking for is "cowardly"

FUCKING FOUR SECOND HIVE MIND WITNESSED

No arrests, used a bat, must be a yid store owner.

I don't know about Africans in Europe but American Blacks would probably act like this simply because it's unforeseen and IS scary (if you're scary). Negros attack in packs and even if they're alone they don't 'know' they're scared of you until you give them a reason to fear you. But you don't stop there, they're negros of course. A lesson must be taught in that regard and THAT is where you begin cultivating a change of sorts.

It could have gone either way but I am just going to go off on a limb here and guess the niggers somehow realized they didn't want a dozen of them to have broken arms.

tl;dr have at thee, criminal. Death seems inviting the face of this shopkeeper's shoes. You can say that to psych yourself, to compel yourself out of worthlessness. But the very second after you must tell yourself "but not today."

Attached: dcd1a5efcf7e04b1cb37ba9966793cc2d397e1029f6b52fd695e2e50bd1d2b94.jpg (761x563, 58.29K)

I mean really, what self-respecting kek brit would be caught dead with a baseball bat and not a cricket bat?

Attached: Britpol Political Professor.jpg (500x500, 54.11K)

They will always attack from the back unless they have an advantage in the front like another nigger in back, your hands in your pockets, etc.

^ this right here is at the core of the cultural decay of britain: using baseball bats instead of cricket bats.

I do hope it was a yid because these "youths" will be coming back in the night and fuck his shit up.

I hope they had a loicense for that baseball bat

Surprised they didnt arrest the store owner for wielding an illegal assault stick and inappropiately assaulting these children instead of waiting for the police to collect his carcass.

he's a paki and not white

filed under: "wHo NeEdS aN aR-15 wItH a HiGh-CaPaCitY mAgAzInE aNyWaY??"

did he had a license for that bat?

We would have read about the arrest if he hadn't.

Everyone does. That 30 round mag can clear out the first wave then you can flip the rifle and start swinging on the rest.

god damn it

Attached: locusts.webm (1280x720, 7.62M)

Nor will they be. Thank christ you guys disarmed yourselves, huh. No way in shit that'll bite you in the ass later.

Groids sure do love potato chips.

Friendly reminder to white men living in Europe, SA, and the Americas to start your own self protection gang of 5-6 people. No LARPing or bullshit, just make a pact that if/when the brown gangs are unleashed and start threatening your community, you have a group of men you can rapidly coordinate with without resorting to social media to rustle up the posse

> jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

Did you see the nose on that guy? That's why they were ducking, to avoid getting hit with THAT.

this is a must. ORGANIZE, BUT STAY LOCAL.

Attached: 1522853354672.png (485x409, 55.68K)

If the store owner tweeted about it they would have arrested him.

1 - they're negros
2 - they aren't young, they're likely from 14-50
3 - they aren't men, they're animals

Of course no arrests were made. It's the fucking UK.

dup btfo

of course the code breaks the link on Zig Forums, whatever you get the idea
youtube-dl standard.co.uk/news/crime/hero-shop-owner-fights-off-100-youths-with-baseball-bat-during-supermarket-looting-in-north-london-a3963906.html
=
video

The niggers in the UK chimp out even more than ameriniggers
UK has more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
Even the fucking auscunts:
theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html
and they don't even have the same muh legacy of slavery bullshit to cop out on.

It just goes to show they are subhuman no matter what.

Attached: niggas.gif (498x278, 714.64K)

You mean to tell me blacks are attacking browns? The dream of a caramel world free of racism is nothing but a lie? White people are being genocided by their governments for nothing?

Fuck off Moshe.
Sand niggers are pussies.

Dey wuz just out shoppin'
Dey dindunuffin wrang mane
Delet dis rayciss sheeeeeeeit

Attached: fuck les police.mp4 (368x640, 2.96M)

To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods.

Of course not, why the NPC media and their scripted programmed talking points would never lie to us. All minorities totally do not hate each other, nope. Latinos and blacks totally aren't shooting up each other over racist reasons and attempting genocide on one another. Diverse countries with little to no white people are the safest richest most advanced places on earth. White women totally won't get screwed after the white men are gone either, no not at all. Everything is rainbows and diversity is strength and peace will which lead to utopia free of hate even though history and EVERY SINGLE scientific study shows diversity means violence and death The NPC programmers would not lie to us.

Yeah, doing some wider stuff with a bigger org is ok if you're careful, but the most valuable is offline and with people you trust. 1. There is minimal chance of the feds getting you 2. You already have bonds with these people

I concur. If you're able to, buy/build guns as well. You'll need them.

Negroes are actually quite cowardly. Ask any vet that's been in a foxhole with them

Loved dive school with them. They were fine when they were on a rope but as soon as they went self contained they flipped the fuck out. The night dives were a full blown chimpout. Niggers are terrified of the dark and the water and when you take away the lifeline to safety it's a recipe for a comfy dive.

Attached: iU85Fij6VJHFYF65d565ujUGFRFjyf7r58871.png (896x556 847.88 KB, 1.39M)

Take your spam elsewhere, niggerjew.

Wow that looks exactly like how baboons swarm food. I know I shouldn't be surprised but I am, it's uncanny

well save you once you fucking stop sucking black and jew dick and stop being a fucking gold digging whore that likes to side with fags

seriously these fucking women dome fucking take responsibility to shit. Retards let them have power.

Attached: Disnigga.PNG (480x247, 266.73K)

What amazes me about blacks is their total lack of self-awareness. No matter how totally out of control they get or how disrespectful they are to the property and persons of others, nothing is ever their fault or their responsibility. Everybody else is rayciss, everybody else owes them everything. It says something about blacks that one of the only things all the races of the world seem to agree on is their dislike of Africans.

Nice Larp schlomo squad. Those jimmies are really rustled aren't they?
Nice try shill brigade

Attached: 43757867457678954456767376565456789775679656545679876763423234563234678687458.png (554x694, 268.21K)

I actually have a thing with deep bodies of water. I can swim perfectly, but being in a large body of water freaks me the shit out because you're so high up off the ground

any word of charges against the shop?

News title:
Holy shit the wording is so (((obvious)))

What if one of them made an offensive remark on twitter?

Only kikes would get this triggered at the sight of white female faces. Clearly Shills. Awful larp tbh

These sorry fuckers sure wish they had guns now.

Attached: israel-immigration-comic.png (1000x1000, 86.62K)

A baseball bat is legal but this isn't?

Attached: Gtyfw brits cant own sticks _c24aa90a4d906bff9e7d5913a3ff2202.jpg (2048x1536, 862.28K)

Fuck off yid.

Wew Lad… A dogs chew stick
xD xD xD xD xD

Attached: Ray LOLotta.mp4 (1520x480, 3.52M)

Unless you're a nigger, spears are a no-no.

Still trying aye Schlomo? Or are you a Tyrone? Either way you fucking glow.

GAME OVER
(((Insert Sheckles to Continue)))

Attached: i7465ef676537y8h7f64.png (500x345 14.92 KB, 1.7M)

Because as bad as 'African American' niggers are, they actually have quite a lot of white in them. Ours are pure, unadulterated negro; just like back in the jungles.

The video does show just how easy it will be when war comes though. I've been reading a fair bit about inter-racial warfare and the thing that I have noticed is that, in many cases, whites are not actually significantly better at the combat part. It is the discipline and morale that gets us through. There were quite a few battles between Chongs and Nogs where the kill-count is relatively even and then the subhumans just run away after relatively minor casualties.

If you go further back and study warfare across the planet you discover that this is even more common. Even the Greeks and Latins bottled it relatively early on, and as such their battles (and this is even more exagerrated in Chong, Mud and Pajeet warfare) would often have very low casualties. Then you look at the absolute bloodbaths you had through Europe. The difference is that our people, once the battle has begun, stick around (perhaps for TOO long). Wars in Germany, Britain, France and elsewhere just have these horrific death tolls of often up to 80% of the men actually dying fighting before one side gives up.

Good show to the chap with a baseball (rounders) bat. Scared off a hundred niggers, though of course if you don't finish them off they will regroup to resume their attack later (as they did). Next time follow on horse back and cut them down as they flee.

It's London - they're not all gonna be black, it's just gonna be chavs from the ends

Most american niggers are between 6 and 12% which I am sure helps with the domestication process, but they are no less dangerous as 100% full blooded niggers.

Confucius said the beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name. The time is nigh when we can call niggers nigger again.

Arguably they are more dangerous. I am convinced heavily mixed-race people are the most dangerous on Earth. They have a grudge against everyone, do not feel they fit anywhere and are smart enough to actually do real damage.

Your unadulterated negro just chimps out idiotically and gets arrested. They fill the prisons because they are dumb as rocks.

White people gather peacefully to hold signs with speech that disagrees with immigration, they get surrounded and forced out by paid antifa and shield-bearing police. Niggers attack people, commit general terroristic activity, and they just sit around and wait for it to end like they're teachers waiting for a school yard to clear.

Never before have so sorely longed for David Attenborough voice-over for a clip

That was serious baboonery

True. No one hates whites more than a half nigger, or half gook mutt. They fucking despise white people and our heritage and civilization the likes of which even a jew couldn't comprehend. That's why it pisses me off so much when I see one of these white trash whores walking around with a little niglet. It's not simply miscegenation, the whore is literally breeding a more intelligent group of humans with hated unmatched by any who will spend their entire lives trying to destroy us. Every prominent activist nigger in history was a mutt.

Also since it's usually the worst breeders who race mix, the offspring get the best (worst) of two putrid gene pools

WHITE POWER YOU FUCKING NIGGERS!

Attached: hanging niggers with the fam.jpg (729x760, 100.54K)

Every fucking time

Apparently, in Bongland, the word "youths" means "niggers" in the American vernacular.

My, how distant our common language has become, since we kicked the king out of our country…

Attached: AustinPowers.jpg (800x601, 63.38K)

this tbh

Nah, they will be hesitant, not sure if you're out of ammo or not, easily enough time to change out mags and gun down another 30 monkeys.

apart from Shaun King who is a genuine honky

That's the jews in a nutshell. Long ago they weaponized cuckoldry and raised the bastards of white men from jewish mothers until they had a portion of their population that could blend in. That's the reason why jewish heritage is determined by if the mother was jewish.

The average jew is hardly any smarter than niggers. The most dangerous jews, of which are fortunately not as many, are the ones in charge of finance, media, and government corruption. Take those out and all you're left with are the retards that staff the JIDF in tel aviv.

Fellow lynch poster, I salute you

Attached: DISCO INFERNO.jpg (1024x825, 133.53K)

>youths

I am jelly as fuck, I wanted to be a diver but got denied for being colorblind.

Let's meme youths as a racist word

They do it for us already. In fact (((they've))) been doing it for several decades already. Everyone knows what "youths" means. Even your most brain dead Normie understands that

If this was America they could have locked the door to trap them before slaughtering them with a pair of ar-15s.

These images are shooped.
does not even look like a bunch of Americans. What uniform is that one guy wearing?

Really shitty shoops too. Even the kikes that cooked up all those fake Holohoax photos did a better job

Attached: 3Y6tw.gif (350x264, 1.03M)

There is nothing wrong with lynchings

fucking pests

Attached: 1539657472390.jpg (292x257, 34.12K)

Clip yourself loser

ameriga has best tools for violence

Its sad to watch London go the route of Detroit.

They never thought the various shitskins would get along, that's just the feel good narrative they tell the leftists. They just like wiping out white populations because it destroys social cohesion and makes the people occupied with fighting one another for scraps and just to protect the lives of themselves and their own family which makes it far easier to rule them. It also carries with it the benefit that people will beg for ever stricter policing and surveillance which they'll be happy to supply, though they'll mainly use it target enemies of the status quo rather than attempting to stamp out the actual problem because if the problem were to be stamped out then it would be harder to increase power further.

100 smelly niggers,
100 smelly niggers,
100 smelly niggers
and a baseball bat.

Attached: 24174.png (431x716, 347.12K)

Interesting points, I will add a third for consideration: Here in burgerland, our nigs do know that at least in non-cucked areas, there is a reasonable chance whitey is armed.

Attached: teaching a nigger to swim.webm (1280x720, 7.82M)

Was the shop owner arrested for using a bat without a loicense

Attached: 6b786a33084dd15a3ee7ccf6a475eef92bdf2d4198cc1b1b903906dd442b872a.jpg (720x720, 38.55K)

Attached: PointedSticks.jpg (480x360, 9.16K)