The Origins Of Race

Part One:
The Jarawa people are located in the South Indian sea. A pygmy tribe that arrived in the region around 30,000BC. If you look at them you can see the modern Indian is a mixture of Aryans and Jarawa. They live in harmony with the forests, have a gentle demeanor (unlike Africans) and a good sense of humor. They remind be of Ewokes or the happy guru types of Hinduism. The local Poohs want to take their land and build hotels so they try to get them addicted to booze and tobacco but the Jarawa refuse it because they say its harmful and do not wish to be apart of the modern degeneracy.

These threads were killed by the old mods. I dont know why it offends them but let's see if we can talk about ancient man now.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2008/07/17/more-evidence-that-our-cro-magnon-ancestors-shunned-neanderthals/
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/02/neanderthals-cave-art-humans-evolution-science/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2952418/Neanderthals-interbred-longer-modern-humans-east-Asia-DNA-reveals.html
sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002700
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Part Two
Neanderthals vs. Cro-magnon

This film is an interesting look at when Cro-Magnon man first entered Europe and begin to displace the local Neanderthals of France. France was the stronghold of Neanderthals before the ice age drove both species out. Cro-Magnon would go East to the Caucasus, and Neanderthals would be driven farther South East.

Oh God. This will trigger all the neanderkike vs "Neatherthal master Race" people
You have been warned OP.

You put more effort into this than a lot of threads these days. So I won't sage
What is the point though? Just to get a discussion on various races going?

Fucking Poos are such dishonourable creatures.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR-SHEKELGOY

INTER-SPECIES WARFARE GOY. ELIMINATE ALL PURE HOMOSAPIENS

Attached: neanderthal-hum2.jpg (923x504, 52.53K)

Attached: Tuscany jew.jpg (300x300, 40.98K)

Also, these threads were up all the fucking time under the old mods you lying sack of shit.

Observe, the horrors of ethnic segregation. Smiling faces, passive culture, and a marked wonder for what they don't know contrasted starkly by a fierce determination of the people to preserve their heritage and nation.

Self determination is a human right.

All countries should move up to the superior Israeli blood-test based citizenship
All countries should have a Right of Return

Yeah. I think it's interesting to see where Poohs and Middle Easterns came from. I still don't know what made slanted eyes pygmy Asians though.

polvol6 deleted it two times 2 weeks ago.

Attached: aryan vs jew brain skull neanderthal vs cromagnon.jpg (718x882, 150.83K)

People with strong Neanderthal admixture are the only conscious humans. Everyone else in a NPC.

But they existed for 100,000 years and created zero art. Art is the human expression that gave way to imagination. It created complexity of abstract language and Idealism. It's the root source of our acsention above the primate level. It's literally literally literally magic, which meant "skilled" in the original Indo-Aryan (proto-Persian) languages it came from (hipsters have ruined the use of literally).

35-30,000 years ago something VERY strange happened to the fur-less primates of the earth. Some say it was aliens. Some say gods/god. I say it was art.

Attached: Cromagnon venus-europe.jpg (388x498, 58.53K)

Nope. The Cro-Magnons were Aryan super warriors who tamed the wolves and killed off the Neanderthals. The only Reason why Europeans have some Neanderthal DNA is because after the Cro Magnons defeated them they fled to Asia and interbred with local hominids. Some of those hominids cane over to Europe and bred with Cro-Magnons
blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2008/07/17/more-evidence-that-our-cro-magnon-ancestors-shunned-neanderthals/

>blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2008/07/17/more-evidence-that-our-cro-magnon-ancestors-shunned-neanderthals/
saved

The problem is that the video seems to support the out of Africa theory, which is debunked. Jarawa probably mingled with some hominids.

Well, they are niggers.

Wrong. Aryans are cromagnon interbred with neanderthal. Neanderthal admixture is the defining feature of aryans.

Neanderthals had cave art before any other hominid species.

Source?

posting related taxonomy charts

Attached: taxonomy.jpg (2928x7536, 3.58M)

nope

Nope. Asains/Semites and injuns have the highest Neanderthal Admixture. There's a reason why Jews and Native Americans have huge noses and sloped foreheads.
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/

Attached: neanderthal vampire.png (602x283 657.67 KB, 128.17K)

news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/02/neanderthals-cave-art-humans-evolution-science/

yup

objectively wrong. France was the neanderthal stronghold. Jews have zero neanderthal, asians have some but not as much as aryans.

I agree with the idea that this is a multimillennia species war.

You're full of shit, Shlomo.
Why even attempt these lies?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2344x2736, 7.96M)

Also denisovans are not neanderthals.

Dummy, Asians have 20% more Neanderthal DNA than us. They Fled to Asia after the Cro-Magnons killed them off
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2952418/Neanderthals-interbred-longer-modern-humans-east-Asia-DNA-reveals.html

I dont see anything but smuges and an artistic rendition of it. There are only 3 pictures and there isn't one shape you can make out. But if that's true I guess you're correct.

Still they didn't create models like Cro-magnon did. They just smeared paint on the walls or on sea shells. Seems like a huge evolutionary leap to me. Idols = advancement

Attached: smug lionman figure.jpg (500x500, 68.13K)

That map shows both Neanderthal and Denisovans, you blind fuck. Also Neanderthals posses no Aryan characteristic. They were short, squat men who couldn't throw spears. Aryans are tall, limber, and master of all weapons.

You need to read "Genetic Entropy & the Mystery of the Genome" written by a Stanford geneticist. He clearly explains why humans being 32,000 years old (or older) and evolutionary theory are complete bullshit.

That's not what Jews say. In fact they claim all the esoteric Abrahamic baby eating/sacrificing cults came from their own Neanderthal blood.

Attached: neanderthal jew 100.jpg (706x706, 142.29K)

Neanderthals clustered around western Europe how the fuck would asians have the higest admixture?

Neanderthals were monogamous and tribal and had high degrees of empathy from living in small tribal units. This is where the Aryan disposition comes from.

What a shocker.

30,000 years ago?

Also, Neanderthals were LAST seen in Israel, eating and raping 'modern humans'.

Attached: last neanderthal jew caves israel.jpg (605x1654, 155.09K)

>(((haaretz)))

Yes. Neanderthals only used stout thrusting spears. The Cro-Magnons used a variety of weapons. Trusting spears, Atlas, clubs, daggers, etc…

For the thousandth time. Neanderthals fled to Asia after getting BTFO. Many stayed in Israel.

Hownew.ru?
Haaretz is renowned for inadvertently telling the truth and pissing off all of the other kikes.

Haaretz seems to be the source for all the "trump is secretly 4-d chessing" the jews. It's shit.

sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east
Neanderthals went to the Middle East after being shoa'd by the vastly superior Cro-Magnons. They proceeded to eat and rape local denisovans and homo sapiens. Some of those rape babies moved into Europe. Hence why Asiatic people have a lot of Neaderthal DNA while Europeans have scant amounts.

Citation needed.

>(((haaretz)))
And the Gaurdian. You can do that with all news sites. Just look it up

Go to cuckchan /ptg/ and all their "israel is doomed" infographics are article headlines from haaretz. Seems like its done on purpose.

Ignores multiple news sites in the pic

Attached: neanderthal range.gif (334x248, 3.34K)

Attached: australia abbo slaves.jpg (468x700, 55.83K)

It angers me to see the Jarawa way of life being disrupted. Those people were doing fine. Their story is a familiar one.

I agree. Pajeets should leave them be.

So fucking retarded.

Most neanderthals were in Western Europe and they only moved into the levant when the climate was cold and wet in the levant. The last pure neanderthals were clustered around far western Europe.
The "asians" that have high neanderthal admixture are isolated, small populations where prolific inbreeding occurred up until recent history. There are tribes around nepal, taiwan, lower SE Asia and the micronesians which were all isolated and had very small tribal structures. Their inbreeding preserved the neanderthal DNA and most importantly it preserved negative neanderthal traits. These people were literally fucking their own children and brothers and sisters etc etc.
In contrast European Neanderthals were more genetically diverse and bred out a lot of the negative neander traits. Reminder that Modern Europeans are genetically closer to Neanderthals than they are niggers and niggers are closer to apes and monkeys than Europeans aka "human beings" are.

Everyone left when the ice sheets formed, idiot. There was no Western Europe until around 8000BC

Attached: move.jpg (474x314, 24.82K)

Europeans, Africans, and H. neanderthalensis are all three monkeys and apes at the same time. Perhaps you mean to say that Africans are more closely related to the non-human apes.

Any proof?

I was really disgusted by the encroachment of modern man's sugary food, and money into their lives. They've lived for so long at peace, having bonfires, eating meat, and just being with each other, and yet here comes all the shit to knock them from the path that has kept them free of dentistry, surgery, all these practices created to treat the symptoms of living unnaturally. I guarantee they'll soon be afflicted with crooked teeth, heart disease, and gain a reputation as untrustworthy street scum, just like every other race that has been brought out of their balanced existence into this jewish world.

Wait until the end of the video where the guy explains what he has seen there. The poos have abducted some and raped them and they say that the Jarawas want to be Indians but the Jarawas say otherwise.

I must have missed that. Anyway, no race is wholly fit to abandon nature the way the modern world has. The poos, whatever they originally were, used to live as the Jarawa to a degree - in balance with their surroundings - but the mixing of cultures has confused the peoples of the world, and now few know or know to care what path they should be on. We've got billions of depressed hedonists as a population. Only a subset of whites were meant to harness more than subsistence from nature.

Attached: neanderthal-human-skulls.jpg (980x551, 129.18K)

africans aren't human

The proof has been posted in numerous previous threads on this forum regarding human origins. A widespread genetic study has shown that these isolated "indigenous" tribes in taiwan, nepal, SE Asia and the abos and papuans all have high neanderthal admixture. They also lived in very small tribal structures for tens of thousands of years. Please tell me how they weren't inbreeding?
Semites were shown to have the smallest amount of neanderthal admixture next to sub-saharan africans, who have none. This is understandable when you look at all the nigger DNA that spread into the middle east and diluted the neanderthal genes out.

You fucking moron. Do You actually believe that the entirety of Western Europe was encased in Ice?

Define human if you would.

something that doesn't look like this

Attached: Steatopygia.jpg (201x463, 35.4K)

or this

Attached: australoid.jpg (1004x600, 72K)

npc reponse

Looks don't matter. What matters is their cladistic classification.

Pure Europeans with the ability to imagine and realise a dream to live amongst the stars.
Added a chart showing neander and denisova admixture.

Attached: admix.png (711x933, 251K)

no humans here

Attached: nubian-sudanese.jpg (205x500 27.04 KB, 59.35K)

its phenotype. And phenotype does matter with their classification. You are just as different in the inside as you are on the outside.

Attached: bantu.jpg (665x460, 65.61K)

badonkadonks

if you can't bounce your kid on your ass you just aren't a proper bantu

Attached: Steatopygia4.jpg (346x498, 24.75K)

Reminder that when you look at this chart and see how retarded the highest neander/denisova admixed populations are that these populations moved in very small numbers and were inbreeding.
European Neanderthals were more diverse and negative traits were bred out.

So the ancestors of Europeans before their descendents evolved into Europeans, weren't human? Your definition doesn't work, and has no explanatory use or value. The better definition that is actually supported by cladistic understanding would be "a fully bipedal ape with high manual dexterity and complex social structures"

Attached: young-abo.jpg (492x543, 136.8K)

You done took a wrong turn boy

bra, I got a better definition. If your ancestors didn't invent the wheel you're not a modern human. How about that one?

Attached: 9bcbc831e8003f8da060ee5793946792c50cc07cebd54eaf92e40178f86a179b.jpg (382x439, 22.75K)

Not once did I even mention Africa when I discussed the ancestors of Europeans. Anyone who seriously thinks that modern sub-Saharan Africans are the ancient ancestors of Europeans or anyone else simply has no idea what they're talking about.

Inventions and accomplishments are irrelevant to taxonomy.

how dare you? All I see here are two humans.

Attached: 324212.PNG (591x398, 490.34K)

Wrong. Inventions, by your own definition, play a role with complex social structures. Also the inventions themselves are an indicator of intellectual capacity for creativity.

Attached: cargoculttanna.jpg (500x459 52.23 KB, 100.77K)

Attached: half cromagnon half erectus white genocide.jpg (1572x1322, 727.41K)

Wolves and Foxes are both Caniforms, but that doesn't mean they are literally identical. It just means they share common ancestry, and the same is true about all humans. In fact, the same is true about all terrestrial organisms.

You dont have to say "literally" all the time.

Genus
Species
Sub-Species (race)

Attached: raccism race dogs.jpg (619x682, 245.89K)

The play a roll, yes, but are not necessary. Remember, what matters is the genetic classification of a given population, not their observed behavior, even if they are intertwined. We no longer have to look at behavior when we can just decode a genome.

Racist piece of shit. Are you implying they are different? Because I don't see color when I look at people

Attached: 35235132.jpg (1200x812, 177.56K)

Using it once is too often? I'll concede that much.
Irrelevant. Species is the only useful cladistic term.
Same species though. I would argue that Africans and Europeans are two different species, but both are human.

Yes. We agree. But what I am saying is
GENETICS CAN ONLY GO SO FAR

You look at how far the wheel has spread and it is utilized everywhere in the world now. You would assume this is an invention that all homo-sapiens invented. But you would be wrong, like all inventions it comes from one particular sub-species. And to indicate that this is 100% environmental and can be taught is to ignore the re-occurring emergence of technological advancements coming from a specific group. It's not luck, it's not a blessing by god, its who the cromagnon/indo-european/aryan whaterverthefuck you wanna call it is

Attached: 2ab57ac3880548a2eea50e1bb3811f67b76692cf444843f50e4a1dfd5341f1e8.jpg (450x275 165.44 KB, 167.59K)

Also, the clovis spear is how modern archaeologist are hypothesizing solutreans being linked to european ancestry. So don't give me this inventions are not an indicator of different people bullshit

Attached: Ursa-Major-swas.jpg (1000x1000, 267.82K)

It goes more than enough to accurately organize a given tree of life/monophyletic clade.

Indicator for classifying a given specimen with few other clues? Fine. Necessary for classifying well-known and catagorized species? You're joking.

Okay, stick with trees my dude.

Attached: 23523.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

Aryans weren't the end-all-be-all of civilization you make them out to be, btw. Plenty of pre-Aryan Europeans were doing just fine before the Indo-Europeans showed up.

Not everything is going to come up in your micro-scope. If it did, clearly we would have indicated that europeans have a huge predisposition to invent everything. That's why, for the time being, its best to also include unexplainable behavioral patterns with a group of people. At least until another break through happens with genetics

wtf I love niggers now

Correct, they just the modern european man.
Yes, but what was their fate?

Plenty of non-European Whites have existed, my individual.

Many are still around doing fine.

Am go sleep now. Night, Zig Forums

lol
Apes = Genus
Species = Homo
Sub-Species = Race

Attached: dna niggers erectus amoung us.jpg (403x403, 37.7K)

Yep, I think one group even invented the majestical didgeridoo. It's not a vehicle or medicine, but WHAT A GREAT CONTRIBUTION

good, fuck off

Also, where is their pre-aryan religion, language, society? Oh that's right

Attached: EEF vs WHG vs Yamnaya.png (681x881, 85.07K)

Non-aryan europeans might as well be negroes. Scotts and irish come to mind.

You completely ignored the substance of that user's post and are just repeating bullshit you read somewhere that you never verified or looked into yourself.

Modern kike science has pushed the (((we got all our intelligence and special cognitive traits from neanderthals))) meme so fucking hard the past 30 years, it should be such an obvious fucking sham at this point, but it keeps getting recited even by anons who should know better.

Neanderthals were a doddering species of strange forest apes that did nothing and created nothing of value for hundreds of thousands of years before they got genocided and run off by cro-mags. They then fled south and bred with niggers. Neanderthals are clearly the progenitors of semites. Some of that mix then returned and bred with various cro-mag populations, such as Persians.

The picture of deep racial animosity between whites and jews becomes crystalline when viewed through this theory, and it's really the only one that makes any sense. It explains everything from their bizarre Jewish genetic disorders to their status as eternal outcasts in every nation they've lived in, and their insatiable desire for goyim blood, for purposes of revenge, sanguinity or breeding, in order to further dig themselves into our social strata, and it explains why we are so disgusted by them. They literally aren't human. They are a literal and metaphysical a parasitic life form.

The fuck are Finnish, Estonians, Sami, and Hungarians are retard? They're speaking their dialect of their pre-Aryan languages, Urgic.

Neanderthal whitewashing article written by poo in a loo jew Greshko.
Cro-magnon cave paintings represented as Neanderthal work. Jews are misdating paintings to proove Neanderthal "abilities".
Neanderthal in 300 000 years of existance created nothing. All you can read in (((Nat Geo))) and other (((sources))) novadays is fraudulant.
Why are jews doing this?
Because modern genetics shows, semites are heawy Neanderthal genome enriched. They are Homo Sapiens + Homo Neanderthalensis hybrids. Not fully human. Diferent species.

Attached: Greshko.jpg (194x259, 7.84K)

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002700

Attached: jew neanderthal hybrid 1.jpg (288x288 95.93 KB, 18.46K)