Operation Titanomachy

Hitting soyboys where it hurts: the tech monopoly

For those of you who don't know there's a HUGE HAPPENING regarding facebook right now

>archive.fo/r0T1N

Basically they got caught faking ad impressions to charge companies more, and not by a little but a ton, like a fake ass ad scammer from bulgaria.

This is some real shit, this could trigger a massive crash in the web ad industry which provides the vast majority of funds to bankroll this app faggotry

Basically if ads go down then google, facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat, buzzfeed, vice, huffpo, youtube and many others such shitholes are fucking DEAD

These companies depend almost solely on ad revenue, their other products (eg: pixel phones for google, oculus for facebook) barely make any money or are sold at a net loss. If the ad gravytrain is over then they would have to fire at least 7/8th of their workforce. Expect a ton of soyboys, landwhales and other parasites to be the first to walk the plank.

Oh and BTW, the zucc is about to get fired from his company, no joke: archive.fo/MHSYW

Put simply we cannot let this opportunity slide, we might not get another one

We MUST trigger a crash by going all out against these fucks, like the Olympians going against the Titans in greek mythology, hence the name of the operation

Here is my proposed strategy:

A RECKONING IS COMING

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yqbzE
archive.fo/vWIAV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
amazon.com/Automating-Humanity-Joe-Toscano/dp/1576879208
archive.is/Bud2S
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP, this is a big deal

Any other ideas for for additional sub-operations?

Complain to advertisers that their ads show up on "inappropriate" content and urge them to pull it.
Anything can be inappropriate to a snowflake, so be creative. Basically, the left has been using this tactic for a while now, use their efforts for your own goals.

Ad on cooking YouTube channel?
Triggers anorectics and people on a diet!

Ad on harmless gaming site - reeee, you support school shooters and incels!

If enough people do this, it will get too much of a hassle.

That was before, now the point is that the ads themselves are not working and are such a waste of money that these companies have to FAKE data. We have to spam that ads are useless so that prices will crash.

bump

Bump

Attached: OldManAndTheNet.jpg (424x514, 46.22K)

Contact advertisers and inform them of the fake ad exposure. Most won't do anything at first but a couple will pull out. Once that happens it will snowball.

(Checked)
This is a fairly simple operation, but my advice is to be as indignant as possible with the messages. Libtards have no standards at all so anything will work so long as enough emotion is seeping from every letter. Another thing is to consider how the lgbtqwertywtfbbq is devouring itself–an innocuous ad could easily be spun as TERF propaganda at the expense of trannys, for one example. Find a fracture point in the left, drive a wedge in it, and spin it so that the tech companies shit bricks and remain awake at night wondering if their soft drink commercial didn't just enrage a third of the population.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1054x748, 77.3K)

Oh baby dis gon b gud

BUMP

The truth is the most powerful thing you can spread.

I would concentrate on spreading

All over facebook, twitter, even reddit if you can stomach it. From the lefts point of view, they think profit is evil, so present it that way, that facebook have been scamming advertisers for more profit. This will hit their stock price hard for sure if it starts trending. Hype the fuck out of it calling them monopolists etc.

#FBGate? #FacebookGate? #AdGate?

Use minds.com

#AdGate

#AdGate

It really doesn't matter what most people think of this, btw. We just need them to signal boost it. Hype the fuck out of it, get everyone Googling 'what is AdGate' and tweeting at advertising companies. Noone really cares if one huge corp got a bit scammed by another. Just use the NPCs to signal boost.

It's the advertising companies we really need to get the attention of (although they probably know already) and pressure/support to sue and remove their ads. If FB actually faked ad impressions, that's fraud, and fraud by a media monopoly that's already been investigated by the US gov for privacy breach.

Their stock is falling already so this could be the killing blow.

Again?

Fuck off back to leddit.

Remember earlier last year when Zig Forums, 4chan, and reddit united against the MSM to defend Hanassholesolo?

This is potentially more groundbreaking.

PUBLIC UTILITIES

FREE SPEECH

Get Trump to revoke H1B program. This will literally destroy the business model of the big tech companies. It will cost them billions of dollars and set them back years to rehire all the people they need to run their companies. Get this bargaining chip to Trump and he will hang big Tech with it. Maybe use it to force them to stop Banning and censoring people.

Attached: 1539622280940.png (885x585, 1.29M)

The bonus is that it also at the same time creates tens of thousands of high-paying tech jobs for Americans right here in America. No more pooloos hired. It will be mostly white tech workers that get these high-paying jobs.

So not only does Trump cost the big tech companies billions of dollars by having to pay more for their labor, but it also gives many potential Trump voters big high paying jobs and a reason to thank him for those high paying jobs.

Kills two birds with one stone. Just get this idea to Trump and he will Hammer them over the head with this bargaining chip

Attached: 1538396294332.jpg (639x957, 113.5K)

Attached: download1.jpeg (234x216, 9.29K)

Phone posting at work. Just have a bump and a reminder not to forgot to get in touch with small to medium sized leftist YouTube "influencers" with our message of adLove.

Bump for #adgate

I would go further than that, say that this same corruption with ads is what got trump elected, how these companies are working with russians and muhfar-right to create the fourth reich just to make a profit, go full libtard so that it spreads like fire.

It could work but lately leftard NPCs have been programmed so that if the gate suffix is stuck to anything then it means orange_man_bad.py . I would go with something that really screams "impotent libtard rage", think a hashtag like #googleisarussianbot

I take suggestions

Exactly, we should spin this as a fucking apocalypse, think a headline like "How Google and Facebook are hurting women" or "How the online ads are killing the planet and that's a bad thing", go full NPC

Also this

Stop derailing, H1b wont destroy them, why you think they been pushing muhwimminz and others into tech? to create a glut of workers to drive wages down. And if that doesnt works they will just build more campus overseas where its cheaper.

DO NOT DERAIL THIS OP

If you think the average tech industry soyboy who is about to be replaced with a pajeet with actually thank trump for saving his ass then you havent been paying attention to how pozzed the industry is.

Also this, great idea

Imagine if 2000 unique ids did this. You’d bring down every single global IT corp in existence! Omg, the salt would flow like a river. :^)

So much salt would create another dead sea…

DO IT

I really find that hard to believe. All the installations, framework, app development, IT employment. Facebook and such jewries are gold for CIA and deep state. It literally has shit on everyone that uses those services. Don't think taxes and (((funding))) aren't paying for those apps for a minute. Solely ad revenue does not reach the levels of money needed for this kind of massive, global operations.

Having said that, I hope for the worst for zuckerberg and their kind.

It does when you cook the books

Read this: archive.fo/yqbzE

BTW one reason why apple and not google or fb became the first trillion company is because they don't rely on ads for most of their revenue. Like it or not macfags pay a ton of money for that shiny shit while google can't even get people to pay a buck for an android license

Please let me know if this topic is a derail because I want to know cause and effect. So we know modern social media solicit private information to the CIA for profit. Yet they claim their public profits comes from ads and leasing technology. If we pull ads from big social media companies and they still make a profit without transitioning into a "pay per post/upload/subscription" model then where will social media claim their profits will come from?

Yes, with Article 11 and Article 13 in Europe and the decline of ad revenue I'm predicting silicon valley social media sites will become Something Awful with a "pay per post" model to cover "copyright infringement insurance". But really it's to link your social media account to a paper trail to track your bank account and to permaban you from all e-commerce if you're a bad goy. But I digress.

The CIA NSA and other glowy fags bankrolled the development of this shit but they are certainly not paying the bills now. In fact I know from an ex googler that they are giving that info FOR FREE to the government because they dont want any trouble with the agencies (also that was probably part of the funding deal)

The whole reason google and facebook are burning money trying to develop hardware products is because they know they are too dependent on ads. Even amazon makes more money from AWS which is a paid service, google is also pushing their cloud shit but nobody seems to be using it. Even snap tried that shit with those faggy glasses and it fucking bombed.

Good luck getting goys to pay, they are used to this shit being free and only ignore the privacy problem because its still free.

Nah, the moment the zucc starts charging for this shit some other startup turbofaggot will build a new faceshit that unlike the old is free and users will flock to it

Okay then my next question is what's to stop the CIA from funding other competing troll-proof* platforms that normalfags will flock too when Facebook goes under? I'm not saying that there won't be glow in the dark free platforms. But it does help to try to stay a step ahead of the CIA deep state.

*No platform can truly be troll-proof as long as there's someone willing to pretend to be offended by something.

I'm not gonna say to photoshoop examples of ads on inappropriate content, but the videochat site stickam.com got shut down from people sending photos to advertisers of jailbait dancing in their underwear while ads were displaying on banners.

Just a thought unrelated to the thread that briefly passed my mind. I hope any anons doing this realize that they are quite literally saving these people from this insanity. I mean goddamn truly God's work. These idiots don't know the hell world they're trying to bring upon us. Godspeed.

Pay attention to the financial markets, most hedge funds are getting dry, there is a huge wealth evasion afoot, use social media to wider the sentiment that tech stocks are not worth it (they are not), recession is coming, and the correction will kill tech (it will cause massive damage). Right now 70% of funds believe a recession is coming as early as 2019. The meme is already installed on their reads, reach mimetic contagion.

Attached: 42136187_2074337459255129_4223596726668040303_n.jpg (736x736, 92.71K)

have a bump for interest

Is there any meme template that would work best to spread this news across the normieweb?

It will also force them to hire who they hate the most: white males.

You mean more internet regulation than what we have right now globally? Internet regulation end goal is to centralize information into a few companies. Is the goal to decentralize tech and bankrupt Silicon Valley to scatter information to be outside the hands of the deep state?

come join the discord
(use a vpn you fucking tard, don't bitch about how discord tracks your IP)

gg/Cw6ZqHA

Attached: 8b48961684651ce88c9544bf22d5266839080a4e5862f5ac8c7247adf8f5f806.jpg (853x1137, 203.9K)

Reported.

Attached: best anime ending.webm (1154x650, 3M)

no he means like "intentionally triggering a SURPRISE depression/crash can get you fucking blackbagged" sort of way

Working on it, probably some very dumbed down graphs on market corrections. Simplifying market bullshit talk is hard for me, maybe other autists can. It is a work I progress anything can help

More regulations, more censorship, downright push to make us illegal or criminals. At this point I pressed For for fuck it. Yes, the goal is decentralization, financial ruin upon Valleyfags and as collateral thousands lose their jobs, information leaks, and we get a bunch of tech infrastructure to our side. The time for good goyism is over. The only thing normies and non political NPCs hate more than evil Nazis is disruption on their routines… That is where is come in.

I didn't necessarily mean well researched charts and graphs that prove this, although those will be useful too. I mostly just meant to ask what meme template would work best to get the word out as fast and as far as possible, even among normies who cant even read such charts. Is there any way to incorporate the npc meme in this?

So if we pop the social media bubble and cause a global communication crash then what will you predict will happen?

My prediction for worst case scenario is a new federal tax on the end user per online account or license as a work around to worst Korea to end anonymity online. But that deserves a topic for another thread.

Realistically I think alternative services will rise when alphabet soup crashes. These alt services will firewall Europe so they won't deal with the link tax and be a source of domestic news. Whether or not they sell info to the CIA has to be investigated on a case by case basis. We'll also have international communications platforms that will follow an "international code of conduct" that will use pre-written royalty free templates for users to communicate online in limited speech. YouTube will drop the American market in favor of Loo Land (India) soon. So expect YouTube and Google to adapt an international code of conduct. Facebook will probably go MySpace. Twitter will be a communist echo chamber exclusive to one account per cell phone plan because I don't see Twitter surviving outside of a partnership with mobile exclusive contracts. You need a phone number to get a Twitter account.

Either way old social media will become the new CNN. Services used by the global elites to conspire and push propaganda onto the little guy until the little guy has had enough and ignores them for news that matters to them.

Worst case scenario aside, I favor the benefits of a social media bubble crash.

I've been calling this shit out for years now. It's taken longer than I expected to go public, and honestly, I still expect little to nothing to happen to the stocks until there's an actual recession or crash. Been buying puts on FB this year that expire in 2019, so here's to the shit hopefully hitting the fan before they are worthless.

Youtube has already been overrun now by Hindustanis for several years. Just look at all the spiderman and elsa, learn colors, and primitive technology clickbait videos there are lasting hours long and getting billions of bot likes and subscriptions.

The plan I love it is time to make them pay for censorship and control of technological means you have to get to "Q user" and Trump. We know that they publish in the forums of this site. Now we just need to make it arrive, because if we make "a lot of noise". The Deep State will think "countermeasures", hunt those who initiated this plan, cancel accounts and everything you already know.

That the "Q user" team is in charge of "perfecting" it, to minimize the consequences presented here.

BUMP

this thread needs more love.

I can get you the information, explain it, dwindle it down, get you the market trends, data. Ideas. But I'm no meme artificer though. I would stick to visually compelling, clean images, with other memes using meme templates with a hord of NPC's in suits thinking "This time, it won't crash". Memes with quantitative tightening. No need to rush it though, we have more than a few weeks to reach contagion, unless some jew gives into their inherent insanity and crashes the global economy.

Yes, at first that is what I forecast, after that things get ugly for everyone. Yes, your worst case scenario is pretty plausible, and NPC's would support it in droves as usual, but the further you push to wipe out anons, the more they push back. Remember, user culture is not just image boards, all sorts of tech people enjoy it, in fact, all walks of life at some extent. Yes, alternative services will rise even before the crash, but this fight is bigger, more complex, but that deserves another thread with your on the end of anonymity online, not the time yet.
Yes, but most will sell data to some extent to either government agencies or the big 5, to keep the pressure at bay. YouTube is an attempt to substitute the TV and it's more efficient to push propaganda but it will fail, Twitter too and Facebook too. In fact, every social media will fail, forever, somehow as time passes the chemicals hits social media provide to the NPCs loses efficacy, plus the mimetic warfare we wage, and leaks. We should foster massive leaks from now on.

Nothing but we're getting rid of the current cancer. Also consider that whatever comes next wont get any investors because of all the money they lost with facebook.

(checked)

Remember, with every meme war the number of npcs grows thinner and thinner. What happened with the googlenet, facebook, and twitter will likely never happen again, at least the same way.

We didn't get blackbagged for trump we're not gonna get blackbagged for this

We need to use normie-tier memes like fucking calarts cartoons and "sassy" black women, text walls, all that shit. Avoid any redpilled/un-cucked language that might trigger them. Its about manipulation, the redpilling will come after the crash when it all goes to shit and these corporations get exposed for what they are. Also all the soyboys and cunts that defend them will be fired and broke af, too busy sucking cock to survive and not be 24/7 online defending this

No charts, make it dead simple, we're talking about people with the attention span of goldfish here

I'm not joking: archive.fo/vWIAV

agreed, but if is correct, and we have a few weeks, we should be dedicating threads like this for preparation of the crash in the meantime. I'm not sure what else can be done on a proactive level on our part aside from getting people's attention.

Thats whats gonna happen if we dont stop them now, the new laws in the caliphate of cuckistan are basically this, how long until it spreads to the rest of the world?. If anything the fall of the internet megacorps will usher the era of decentralized web which is already on the works. But with the big guys gone they wont have any competition so adoption will be much faster.

Is not just that but even many bluepilled normies are starting to see the consequences of having your irl name online. Thats the people we need to influence, they are the majority by far.

The crash wont be that fast, it will be a while for enough pressure to have actual politicians calling for hearings and antitrust cases. In the meantime companies will take their ads, little at first then the majority. Then the privacy scare hits normies and you have marches which we should trigger to the point that they not only demand companies be regulated and broke apart but that CEOs go to jail for their crimes.

Its dead by a thousand cuts user, but we only have a short window of opportunity here. If we wait too long normies will lose interest.

The two sets of dubs confirm this man.

FIRE UP THOSE OVENS IT'S TIME TO FORGE THE MEMES OF WAR BROTHERS!!!

Attached: forge .gif (375x500, 466.22K)

Yes, if the goals are achieved, I really think this is possible

We didn't get blacksited because nobody was paying attention, anons efforts worldwide took the world by storm. Now that the efficacy of our methods are clear, even though they don't understand how, surveillance is constant and shilling is at all time high.

On your reply, agree, simple, direct language, avoid how Zig Forums speaks at some level. But I don't see as manipulation, manipulation fails as the CIA clearly serve as a decades old example. Memetic response is our goal. Organic, natural replication and spread of the meme, inserting itself on NPCs brains, shaping reality because our memes guide their actions.

Creating the memes and deploying them, adapt as you see fit. Look at the NPC meme, took it a long time to reach organic spread. Also the other user is correct, this crash won't be sudden and I bet the government will intervene. My thoughts are to accelerate this shit and cause massive financial damage to our enemies.

I'm not too terribly sure how good memes are created, however, this is what I do know; people are only really able to form relationships with 149 other people tops. That's it. Therefore, if a meme can be understood by a group of 150 people, then the overton window of opportunity will be opened and the day will be ours, perhaps very quickly.

I'm still not necessarily sure what the poster above meant by "a few weeks", but I'd say that means less than a month to get the attention of the masses on this.

Meme magic hinges on empathic/telepathic bonds in a group.

Try AdVasion instead

#AdVasion ANYONE?

Checked
Call the poop jeets st fb customer service and tell them that there are literal fascists working there and oh my god haven't they heard how racist and intolerant they are to womyn and wymn for colors all colors.

Buy BAT

send bobs and vagene

you can't, because elon musk is building the musk space internet 10 tb/s downlink speeds available every inches of the earth.

Don't forget it is powered on unicorn farts and gullible investors.

I use fan duel and when you go to check your scores now, you will see no ad, then you click on the score for some game, then magically an ad for ED MEDS PRESCIBED ONLINE . Appears and you leave fan duel and open that page. I obviously instantly closed the page and most other people probably did too. This is literal fraud and is being done by a typical American scam corporation to legally protect them from getting their contract voided. They already got caught doing insider trading to cheat their customers and are increasing rake without telling anyone. They are making borderline passive income exploiting people who mostly have addiction problems and they are so fucking Jewish that they try to make extra pennies off each customer. Somebody who wants to cause some chaos should contact this ed med company, Google fan duel Ed meds or some shit, and let them know that they are forcing people to click their ads against their will to fake traffic. Even if the site is fine with that being put on the spot could force them to do the right thing .

Another system is ad watchers on phones. At one point when i was super poor I had like ten five dollar phones just watching the same ad over and over to make two bucks a day. I have seen countless services selling likes and followers and medicines someone might rely on to save their life are plagued with fake reviews. This shit is fake as fuck and the idea that some fucking psycho con artist can supposedly legally make 10x -9999999x more than someone who actually helps people through obvious lies is disgusting and led to the current climate we are in. If you can't see the domino effect of sociopath Wal street fags, sociopath lawyers, sociopath bankers, sociopath insurance companies, sociopath marketers, sociopath drug dealers, sociopath politicians, sociopath celebrities, and sociopath thief's gaining the majority of the world's money you are retarded. A stable progressing and competitive economy can not exist with disgusting greed. Nobody can deny that resources need used to expand businesses , but a country full of poor people moving nowhere is not going to end in anything other than slavery socialism.

It's ogre.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama

Marsh v. Alabama, 326 U.S. 501 (1946), was a case decided by the United States Supreme Court, in which it ruled that a state trespassing statute could not be used to prevent the distribution of religious materials on a town's sidewalk, even though the sidewalk was part of a privately owned company town. The Court based its ruling on the provisions of the First Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment.

Attached: 0baznl9kq1t11.jpg (632x768, 75.43K)

bumpin'

I found a nice little tactical warhead of normie-digestible redpills, just in time for Christmas.
amazon.com/Automating-Humanity-Joe-Toscano/dp/1576879208

#FakeAds

wow look at this idiot. ask me how i know you're from reddit. actually dude it's powered off the sun and 12,000 satellites lofted by falcon 9s and falcon heavys. don't you ever post again until you learn how to science dumbass or you will regret it.

double dubs confirm.

WE NEED SOME PROFESSIONAL GRADE MEME MASTERS ITD ASAP

bump

It did work a couple times but the problem with these agencies is that its manipulation through coercion and that isn't as effective as memetics since a coerced person knows he's been forced to do/think like that so eventually they refuse

Which is exactly why we should meme politicians too, which is not that hard: see how all the zucc memes got him from seriously being proposed as a future president to being the lizard robot who work with the russians and because of that is going to lose his own company. Normies and politicians went from loving him to thinking he's fucking shit, which he is but the point is how effective meme warfare is.

Don't overanalyze stuff user, just take whatever shit tier meme is popular in the normiesphere and make it about how bad these companies are. For example on reddit imgur compilations with a theme are really popular, we should spam compilations about privacy, how shitty zucc/jack/the snap cuck are, how we need to regulate social media, antitrust, etc. That shit gets a thousand upvotes in less than an hour, karmawhores and spammers always use those to get more useless internet points.

Nigga they dont give two fucks, they are living in fucking india

Musk is about to get seth rich'd, mark my words

No user

IT BEGINS

See

Checked, seems its memoryholed because I can't find that ed meds scam but they seem shady af

I wonder, are you people actually unable to comprehend what you're reading, or do you simply not give a shit about objective reality and warp any message to suit your cause?

Jack isn't saying it's a public square, he's remarking that a lot of people see what looks like a public square and have the same expectations of it that they would for a public square. He is passing no judgement on this statement, he is not agreeing with the thoughts of these people, he is stating no more or no less than they exist.

In time it'll all come naturally. This OP is stupid though.
I've seen far to many threads of OP's trying to "weaponize" Zig Forumsacks.
We aren't your army. We make memes commenting on trends, not trying to force trends. faggots.

Attached: Miller.jpg (606x406, 71.81K)

You glowing a lot faggot

Bump

Attached: NPC (25).png (548x1266, 172.52K)

no shit sherlock. ad revenue is heavily botted and companies are recognizing quickly that there is no measurable benefit to running ads on these platforms. this is why procter & gamble axed a $100M digital ad campaign over a year ago… it was generating no net revenue. this is going to implode on its own without any need for intervention, but I'm sure some culty kike is going to try to act like he "memed the collapse of the ad revenue model" if and when it does inevitably happen… and he'll use it to try to garner a gullible following to give him narcissistic supply on tap. I truly fucking hate kikes.

archive.is/Bud2S

Remember in 2017 how we discovered that the New York Times was faking ad impressions with a Chinese botnet, and then like a week later their ad impressions went way down as they turned off the army of ad-clickers?

Remember Ad Nauseaum?

Are you referencing the orange lion browser?

I thought the use of ad-driving click farms by even the biggest of the new tech companies was an open secret? I mean, the old media companies were caught doing it, did anyone assume that the social media was any different?

Old saw about 'half of all ad money being wasted, but no one knows which half' meets the pattern recognition abilities of Big Data. Both sides suffer. We laugh.

This is a big deal because if shareholders get wind of it they can sue the social media companies for acting in bad faith and destroying shareholder value. Facebook's way, way down, and lots of people lost their shirts.

The best thing anons can do is talk about this in real life and create a buzz online. It worked great for exposing the Intel ME spyware.

BUMP, I'll start doing this.

It was exposed, yes. The real question is it still spying on users and an opt out by disabling the ME in their post happening chips? I remember seeing some transistor level reverse engineering of an AMD K8 and comments asked if they were going to find or found some hardware that has no use other than to spy on processes. Never looked deep enough to find out if they did.

Attached: kuma boy.jpg (802x1300, 141.25K)

I'm just going to remind everyone to use AdNauseum to generate fake clicks on jewgle ads.
bullshit it's been debunked already

Dear anonymous, here is my humble opinion. I apologize in advance if I'm wrong about something. I ask you in advance not to leave the main theme of this thread, "Operation Titanomachy" and make these companies pay.
Well we started:

I think we're missing out. As far as I've been is that the "NPC meme" has been "waking up" people and doing self-criticism. Deep State does not like that, not only because it is "waking us up". of the "indoctrination of the left" of schools and universities and we are "uniting more." They like conflict, they want conflict, our fear, we are separated by race, gender, family union, religion, hobiees, sex, sexual preferences, personal tastes (ComicsGate, GamerGate, AnimeGate), so we do not realize the "real enemy." George Gurdjieff's "Fourth Way," (provoking the "awakening" of "self-criticism" and the "self-knowledge" of his being, his actions and the consequences of their actions, such as "breaking" the "Spiral of Silence" en masse, in my personal opinion we have already achieved a lot, just mention the #WalkAway movement where people from "left" are passed to "right" or "center". "We could say that in a sense it is similar to the #Redpill movement, whether it is from Feminism, Left or MGTOW, or universities are establishing "safe space"; for white people "when we were previously considered the main enemy to be defeated, and we are the guilty of all their conflicts, that we are the main racists, xenophobes, sexists, all KKK, corrupt, thieves, etc. This is an "advance". I think we're missing out. As far as I've been understanding is that the "NPC meme" has been "waking up" people and doing self-criticism. Because they think they want to "censor", fake news, "change their
meaning, "to say that we are" mentally ill ", that" we are a danger to democracy. "That Deep State does not like, not only because it is" awakening "us from the" indoctrination of the left "of schools and universities and we are "joining more". They like conflict, they want conflict, our fear. Keep us separated by race, gender, family union, religion, hobbies, sex, sexual preferences, personal tastes. To not realize the "real enemy". As they mentioned before the "Fourth Way" of George Gurdjieff, provoke the "awakening" of the "self-criticism" and the "self-knowledge" of his being, his actions and the consequences of his actions. How to "break" the "Spiral of Silence" in masse. In my personal opinion we have already achieved a lot. It is enough to mention the #WalkAway movement where people from "left" are passed to "right" or "center". We should discuss it is like creating a "strategy" like "implement" the "Enegram of the Fourth Way", break the "Spiral of the Silence ".

I am not an expert in psychology. But I will put at your disposal the little knowledge I have. Psychology, is not an exact science, but the Deep State; He always uses it to manipulate us. That is why I justify using the "same currency" against them. If we really want to do something, we will have to use the following techniques and tools.

PLEASE I ASK YOU TO PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:

1.- 10 Techniques of media manipulation of Noam Chomsky.
2.- The Fourth Way of George Gurdjieff.
3.- Enneagram of Fourth Way by George Gurdjieff.
4.- Acute stress reaction (psychological shock).
5.- Mass psychology.
6.- Neurolinguistic Programming (PNL).
7.- The Spiral of Silence (broke) by Elisabeth Noelle-Neumann.

We must think of a "strategy" that gathers several of these points.
Or use "SJW strategies".
You have to think about strategies and for the "purge" of YouTube on October 16th. #YoutubeDown

Antisage.

Everybody should do this. If you're an IT administrator install it in your users browsers too.

Saw this I assume it was from here?
Top kek

Wake up people Facebook, Google, Twitter and YouTube are all controlled by Trump. He is watching you and the death squads will hunt you down like dogs. #riseup delete you FB Google Twitter and YouTube accounts. Don't let filthy capitalist profit from these crooked platforms.

Attached: IMG_20181019_150558_959.jpg (698x392, 51.09K)

There are NPCs that say it's illegal?

S O O N

Can (((they))) come after you in any way?

Attached: 1488.png (435x716, 347.9K)