Shifting the perspective on the Culture War

The Left loves warfare when it happens on their field of choice: culturally, in the hearts and minds of the people. I say there is much to gain in showing how dirty and hypocrite the notion of Culture War is.

Iconoclasm is a tenet of Judaism: one has to debase and smear foreign traditions (gods). This is warfare with a xenophobic vector, essentially a CULTURE JIHAD (islam is an offshoot of judaism, after all).

Reframe the Culture War into Culture Jihad, and expose the gratuitous aggression against foreign beliefs. Too long has iconoclasm been synonymous with brave rebellion against tradition: but this is false, because such warfare (1) comes from an EXTERNAL GROUP.

An alien group (2) has no right to judge and humiliate a tradition they don't share, as they can't possibly understand it fully. It is an ignorant, prejudicial and preachy behaviour that stinks of colonialism.

(1) Stigmatized groups never asked for it, obviously: but when told to stop, the Left reacts with excited glee and renewed aggression. This replicates the behavioural pattern of a rapist. A cultural jihadist rapes traditions other than his own.

(2) Leftists pretend they are changing the system from within, which opens up to jewish subversion. But there is no rebellion or revolution taking place: a Cultural Jihadist has already been converted and no longer identifies with the original group. What Culture War enthusiasts do, is just hating on a different culture they don't share anymore (and probably never did).

Undermine this lying myth with the truth: because that rapist's excitement is what the jew brings into battle, and they can never hide the dirtiness of that feel.

Attached: __ichihara_nina_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_gomennasai__6bff7752df7734dc7bde525ab3696a47.jpg (567x349, 56.46K)

tl;dr, not art, sage.

Attached: anime.jpg (697x892, 147.98K)

Sage negated, moshe

Good insight OP, they are fucking rapists, and their whole "colonist" thing is just projection.

just leaving this here…

Attached: socialjusticeisaq.png (658x483, 48.57K)

The problem with operations like denouncing jewish supremacy, is that whites can't play the victim very well. It's not in our genes. Also, most conservatives live under the illusion they and America can never lose - because we beat communists, right?

So I think it's effective to smear the enemy's perceived holyness. In my understanding, jewish narrative pushes actors along an axis:
sanctification ——————- demonization

They transform you into demons, while they themselves get protected like angelic beings. Nowadays, faith in the holy victimhood of jews has replaced the belief in that of Jesus - with the holocaust being the new crucifixion. That false image needs to be thrown a whole lotta shit onto.

Lurk pdfs for at least two years and come back, OP.

Attached: 7D05BAD6-D4DD-4386-8A39-565C1BBFD520.jpeg (600x673, 56.08K)

Quick, the nazis are thinking instead of masturbating over ebin tweets

t. Likud Zionist.

Can we explain to them that just because they stopped hearing about the threat of communism on tv it doesn't mean that all the communists were gone?

Tell them they stopped hearing about the communists on TV because the communists took over the stations.

Fuck off reddit.

says the goon

Look OP, I appreciate your effort thread. And I approve of you thinking outside of the box trying to reframe leftist talking points.
This is good. This is intelligent. This is a good tactic.

However, I believe you are beating around the wrong bush. Leftists themselves rarely use the term "culture war"
So rephrasing that is going after a red herring. Worse from our perspective is, if a leftist is able to get the conversation off of race and onto his little smoke and mirrors fun house, then you will be playing by his rule.
Do call it "culture Jihad" but don't allow the leftists to force you off the subject of race.
If an anti-White tries to shift the subject onto culture or guns or money, I just say something like
''Sure, but back to what we were actually talking about; you say that there is this "race problem" and you say that this "race problem" will only be solved when the Third World pours into White nations and only White nations. Reducing us to a reviled and hated minority in our own homes. You aren't pushing for this in Japan. You aren't pushing for this in Korea. You aren't pushing for this in Qatar. You ONLY demand this genocidal agenda in White nations. This is genocide. How do you defend this genocidal agenda"

Don't let leftists trick you into getting off subjects that make them uncomfortable. Stay on message. Stay on point.

Can't see why both issues can't be discussed, personally I think the war cannot be won until their position of moral hegemony is dragged in the dirt and the *premise* to their arguments is smeared (1). They openly support white genocide with the argument that they are good and we are evil: you won't win any discussion (Qatar, Korea) under that premise.

Their media says kikes are angels and whites are demons: denouncing the disparity doesn't work, because the fervor of the righteous is self sustaining. I say to focus on changing their perception into demons themselves, so the result is not already written.

(1) You know how anal they are, when they protect their PR. It's the whole war to them: it's a huge communication failure, when the real face of the jew is shown. Mostly through Israel, that ever since 9/11 has undergone mediatic blackout.

enjoy your dead thread

Attached: [vicious will remember that].jpg (551x488, 41.84K)

Goons and 4cuck refugees thinking they have any power

I know, right? Isn't it great that our enemies are unironically that dumb?
What you want to do is get them to say that themselves. Get them to openly state that they do not view all races as equal and get them to state unequivically that they support genocide. Do this in front of an audience and then laugh at them. This gets them frustrated and invites the audience to laugh at them too. Then get them to state again that they support White Genocide in a different way. Laugh at them and point out the double standards. Do it again and again.
Because they are literally NPCs, they will play right into your hands again and again. They really are that stupid.
The more flustered they get because you keep stymying them, the more insane they get as they double down.
Remember, don't argue for them, argue for the audience. When an anti-White freak begins justiying genocide (and at the same time denying it) understand that their brain has shut off. They are simply operating from their training.
But even the libshit is capable of joining us later. Because after you make a fool out of him, he will remember the phrase Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White
Eventually with some, it sinks in and they recognize that THEY are being discriminated against. Then it hits home.

But don't misunderstand me. Do talk about Israeli war crimes, crime stats, and the culture Jihad if you know your arguments well and can keep your debates focused on YOUR topics rather than simply responding to theirs

Me personally, I don't even bother talking about the jews with anyone that isn't already redpilled on race. Sure, I shit on IsraHell night and day but I never miss an opportunity to attack the libshits where it hurts; their support for White Genocide

*obviously you want your audience to be White. If they're not there's no point. Though, it is possible to get a non-White to help your argument by asking him or her "Hey, would it be alright with you if we flooded Mexico with Chinese people and reduced your race to a hated and reviled minority in only Mexico?"

None of them think so and it helps White bystanders realize that in supporting mass immigration, they are being played for fools. No one likes to be taken advanatge of like that. Not even the NPCs.

Attached: c983d748ba382169d5f4604226e8ab2899f7bbe5b78f25c75ada5ef29538d096.jpg (1920x1080, 292.48K)

anime is cool

I say at least 80-90% is trash, but the other 10% is breddy gud stuff tbh.

Attached: E303-Ambush-Manga.png (1119x1200 237.26 KB, 282.45K)

Honestly, you'd be right if you said that about anything from restaurants to music.

The culture war can only be won by good contents.

The goal is not to react to the enemy, but become better than them.