What is your honest opinion on Alex Jones?

What is your honest opinion on Alex Jones?

Attached: 170424-collins-alex-jones-tease_ezedj6.jpg (1480x832, 88.91K)

Gatekeeper shabbos goy.

If inb4 he is for sure AJ is controlled opposition, then my opinion is that they fucked up. Good disinformation is well over 50% true. They forgot that the people seeking this information were also they ones that would be able to discern the real from the fake.

This

there are levels of gate keepers and controlled opposition. Jews usually care little on outcome they only care about making profit.

Alex Jones is a conspiracy honey pot in this regard.

-they employ jones and the oppositions lawyers
-they employ and create the products on jones show

there is going to be some percentage that is a die hard "truther" and already knows the real shit. Why not make money off of them too?

This is Alex Jones Purpose.

He has CIA connections and loves Israel. My opinion of him shouldn't really matter to you, what his background, his family, and what he says is enough to get the facts of who Alex Jones is.

Attached: JONESTEIN ISRAEL.mp4 (1130x7805 1.8 MB, 2M)

Also, what is his endgame?

Attached: jonestein_follower.jpg (781x500 43.55 KB, 160.31K)

I think if he was controlled opposition the elites wouldnt have conspired to get him kicked off all social media.

Everyone drinking pure filtered water and bone broth.

Attached: YLYL_AlexJonestein_PsychicLobsters.webm (960x540, 3.8M)

They got rid of his apps too.

Waste of trips.

It's called the Streisand Effect.

No its not.

His #1 purpose was to direct Christian Americans away from fingering israel.
Christian Americans make up nearly 80% of the armed forces. israel can't have their meat shields catching on to how fucking evil jews are. jewns is enemy #1 of the people he professes to stand for. Red-Blooded Americans die in mass quantity due to Alex Jewns!
FUCK ALEX JEWNS!

Nice argument, faggot. Jones admitted that the "bans" got his app to #1, admitted that his site got increased traffic, and admitted that he got more sales. He called the elite "stupid" for it, as if it wasn't the plan.

Everyone that is not a complete fucking moron can see this.

Have some self-reflection time and ponder the concept that you may not possess the mental capacity to debate in this realm.

He's actually not wrong about israel, the problem is jews.

Yeah, the physical land that is called "Israel" has done nothing wrong. It's the people occupying it.

Regardless of that, saying "leave them alone" in regards to the current country of Israel, is still being a jew apologist because jews occupy Israel.

He's a funny performance artist.
He's also a plant to make right wing look crazy

israel is a criminal nation, founded by organized criminals (mafia) and set up as a world headquarters for criminal acts. Every crime syndicate in the world ends in israel. Russian Mafia, Yakuza, MS13… All roads lead to israel.

JFC! learn a bit about The Transfer Agreement. Study WWI and WWII, not school books, real books! You don't know a God Damned thing and you come in here spouting out bullshit like "not all jews are bad!" Fuck you you lazy piece of shit! Learn something you smug fuck, lurk 10 more years and come back and continue the conversation.

Well for one thing, the streisand effect only applies to things that are not already widely publicized in the first place.

Attached: glutenfree.jpg (480x298, 15.01K)

wiping out israel doesn't solve the problem, the problem is jews and they're everywhere.

The concept can be applied as a force to amplify topics or people. It's not just something that happens naturally when a certain topic or thing is being censored.

Rub those two brain cells together a bit harder and maybe you'll get it

Attached: 9cabf2f3ea8cd8f0590f628022084282f9a3c40ac1788a90d9e559e788d84975.jpg (453x767, 94.16K)

I think if he wasn't controlled opposition, he wouldn't be lying to his retarded followers like you, and pretending it's all the Germanic Deathcult and Communist Chinese.

Israel is a big part of the jewish problem, nigger. Are you one of those "Israel is BASED, it's only the diaspora!" aut-kikes?

No not everything, but it goes a seriously long way akin to trapping a rat and cutting it off from exiting the room.
It's a sanctuary for all the fake shooting "victims" among many other criminal actors.
Rob a bank, worst thing that can happen is you post bail and head back to pissrael!

israel a big driver, it wouldn't encapsulate shit though. israel nuked tommorow the jewing wouldn't lul whatsoever. big ass hives in the us and uk, and all White countries infested to lethal levels, along with other notable non White countries the same. The cancer is throughout the body.

Israel houses around half the world's kikes. Its destruction wouldn't solve the problem in and of itself, but it would be still be a necessary step in doing so.

of course, but the talk is fixating on taking out israel like that solves the problem, no, the problem is jews which are everywhere.

There are zero examples of the streisand effect being applied to someone who is already globally popular. Because that makes no sense.

You need to understand the history of the jew. Communication is their biggest weapon. If israel was removed, their current communications link would shut down.
All their power lies in speed of information. Getting intel before the next goy. Go back 1000's of years and that was the play. They had to know everything and had to be wired tight. They rely solely on creating the illusion. That illusion is completely dependent upon israel right now. They've mistakenly boxed themselves into a corner. They're so pompous they attack their only ally on earth, thinking their same shit games will prevail.
the internet really fucked them. Make no mistake, they're freaking out trying to figure a way out of this. We're in very dangerous territory and nobody seems to understand the magnitude of what's potentially around the corner. Especially the Q-tards, which I truly believe are being directed, once again, away from Mossad/israel.
I don't trust anything jews even associate with. Nobody should. 1000's of years of deception.

Every time I have this conversation, I feel like I'm talking to a friend with battered women syndrome.

Wake the fuck up, people. Stop letting him hit you. It won't change. It will never change. People don't change.

I'm going to hide this thread now. Only thing that can come of it is frustration and anger. Not a good way to start the day.

He's probably smarter than we think he is, but not as smart as he thinks he is.

I used to defend him, but I cannot deny at this point that he is 100% controlled opposition as people here suggested.

For me it was the opposite.
I used to call him controlled opposition because he was always being promoted on corporate social media, but now they banned himiIts pretty obvious hes not.

I think people - including the kikes at FB and Twatter & etc - take him way too seriously.

As Jones said himself under oath, when he is on air he portrays a character. He works as an actor. It's a role. He's in the business of entertainment.

Alex himself doesn't really believe anything he hysterically shouts during broadcasts.

The jews now de-platforming Alex and his always kosher narrative have surprised me. Evidently it's not his narrative they fear, but ours. The Tribe sees him as a kind of gateway drug.

In a funny way Alex has now become a new "Christ" figure. In the same manner that Christians believe Jesus died for their sins, the shock jock Alex Jones has been de-platformed not for his own sins, but instead for those of the Daily Sperger and anons and shit-posting trolls all over the web.

Attached: jetmo4.jpg (640x358, 33.18K)

Most enterntainment personalities use that defense.

I remember during Goymergate Brianna Wu was trying to put restraining orders on people but they kept getting turned down because you cant put a restraining order on a fictional person. Like you cant put a restraining order on Lex Luthor no matter how many times he tries to destroy metropolis.

And that's one of the reasons the jews did it.

Why would they want to prove something that destroys their narrative?

Jonestein's narrative is the jewish narrative. Even now, that he's supposedly censored, he's claiming it's all the Communist Chinese, even though the jews are clearly behind internet censorship. It's a psyop you'd need the IQ of a nigger to fall for.

Really?
Why would the Jews push water filters, bone broth and convincing boomers everything is a false flag so they start questioning everything the media tells them?
That seems contrary to what they would want.

He is paid by time warner, which also pays CNN. so…

Attached: 1539338235217m.jpg (1024x576, 84.42K)

To make them shekels and to clean out their own shabbos goyim

Either controlled opposition or just someone who has seriously lost the plot

Proof?

bingo

Its called well poisoning.

Pretty funny. There's some decent meme content with him which has a way normalizing some centre-right positions while mocking the left. If nothing else his popularity as a meme helps to demean the influence of left-wing realms of thought on the internet. Lots of normal people actually don't dislike him specifically because of the memes, which kind of woos them away from the left.

Actually it's a mixture. Jews have loads of control in the tech world due to nepotism, but in recent years chinks and sand niggers have used their absurd wealth to buy their way into the fold. You can call those sand niggers, and whoever else, "cryptokikes," but at the end of the day, it's just semantics, and over the decades wealth has spread to the non-white world and allowed them influence in our world. Christ, right here on Zig Forums you've got all manner of shills. Recently, due to the tariffs, there's shit-loads of chink shills. Anyone denying this and denying influence and power on the part of anyone else is either a fool or a shill. It's not a simple world anymore. There's a lot of players. Some may have more power than others, but it doesn't mean the small guys don't have a part. Hell, chinks aren't so small anymore, and neither are the oil rich sand-nigger nations of the world. We have a lot of enemies.

a clown on bath salts

Alex is a guy who thinks he is a spyfag. These idiots get boners for intel and working with gov. Classic controlled opposition guy, he may not even know it.

Attached: jerns.jpg (682x499, 47.95K)