Cucking never works. Jews kick McGinnes while he's down and he just takes it!

In a serious case of "I told you so" that the alt-light and civ-nat types will have already forgotten as quickly as they swept it under the rug Rick Lowry A neocon jew but I repeat myself wrote:
The Poisonous Allure of Right-Wing Violence
archive.is/xurQZ
politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/17/gavin-mcinnes-right-wing-violence-221578

The pose of the right-wing provocateur and founder of the group the Proud Boys is that he’s simply a defender of normality and old-fashioned male fellowship, when what gives his cause its frisson of excitement is violence.
1/2

Attached: mcinnes.png (656x440, 661.62K)

Fuck off with your alt-kike faggotry, moshe.

It is interesting to see the jews turn on their useful idiots as soon as they are no longer useful.
Sadly, they rarely ever turn on the jews because they know that the jews are treating them with kidd gloves. If McGinnes truly turned on his benefactors, then his life would become a living hell.

top kek

I have no idea what these "proud boys" are going to do now that the trump fans RAM and Proudboys are being prosecuted with "inciting a riot", but none of the antifa that where involved in their case. Will anything change? Will the good goys ever learn?

first post kike post, you ruined it! I'll get you next time, jew!
I was going to write a second post but as I saw this faggot ruined everything well there's no point in discussing anything further.

Theere was footage where they fought back in self defense.

Only cuckchan gives a fuck about proudboyz

Don't worry, his squaw wife will comfort him.

They aren't turning on them. Making sure they are portrayed as targets, opponents, adversaries establishes bonafides for the controlled opposition group.

stop posting bullshit

Attached: gavinmcpiss.webm (360x240, 2.98M)

Just like Trump and the GOP.

wtf now I love antifa

Attached: proudgoys.png (1357x4334, 651.93K)

Proud boys will be killed on the day of the rope

Obligatory

No one cares about your employees yid.

More like Proud Goys. Both sides are paid by kikes to start civil unrest to influence voting. It worked in 2016 but now that everyone knows the kikes are behind it, the kikes themselves are throwing everyone under the bus to save themselves, again

The end is near it seems

What did they think would happen in (((NYC)))? I pick up NY channels and I might as well be watching state-run TV in Cuba. That place is so backwards it makes satire almost impossible.

FACT: All Jews, including OP, should be gassed.

Attached: 1488.png (433x716, 347.61K)

Fact: You're a CIAnigger attempting to incite violence to get fashy goys like us arrested.

Fact: based jews are no issue, as long as they stay in israel.

You mean some lefty faggot wrote an article about him? Wow. This is groundbreaking. This has never happened before. Glad I know about this one specifically.

Saying stuff like this really only has one end-goal. Influenced isolation.

So this dumb-fuck saw this video and took the cereal part literally?

You do you fam.