OPERATION: TRICK OR TROLLING

# OPERATION TRICK OR TROLLING

Let’s super IRL meme NPCs to libcucks

Try to pick houses that have liberal signs, stickers, cars (Prius, hybrids, electric cars).

amazon.com/Seeksmile-Unisex-Lycra-Spandex-Zentai/dp/B00QNIW4KC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1539911634&sr=8-1-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=spandex+mask&psc=1&th=1
“Orange man BAD!” “Not my president!” “RESIST!” “DRUMPF!!!” “Orange man RACIST!!”

Attached: 456BC2A9-033B-445A-9783-8C44E1ACF6BC.jpeg (504x768, 60.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00QNIW4KC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about for everyone over the age of 16, OP?

Try 13. If you were trick-or-treating in HS, then you were a degenerate.

Seems pretty gay, I don't think anyone would care, also, I don't trick or treat because I'm not 11. Every video is gonna be:

Just fucking egg their cars smart guy

Attached: 2c3d3ccdc72dc63d7ba119f3e44f3be3.jpg (236x297, 11.48K)

I think it shouldnt need a reminder to people, you shouldnt run around with a bag wearing a stocking over your head.

What would you do if a 30 year old with a poorly drawn mask holding a sign with retard gibberish showed at your door?

Let him hold my bunny

You could dø this if you have kids, it’s still dumb as fuck. Also not as fun as dressing as a Rabbi and jewing your kids out of candy.

I'd probably shoot any man that came to my door in a mask.

no one outside of this failed website actually cares about this forced meme

OP, I think you should go ahead and do this.

Now this is some high-proof autism.

OP I… What?

If you have kids, you better be dressing up or your offspring will be dreaming Chad was their dad instead.

this is the gayest thing i've read, OP is a faggot

=OP has a shitload of tracking shit in his link DO NOT USE IT, he will be able to get your name and a bunch of your account info reported back to him and he will get a cut of the purchase price if you use his link.=

=Here is an unadulterated link to the same fucking thing. =
amazon.com/dp/B00QNIW4KC

Attached: a409f91760965465fd56015e740bb710f3fc708e99011f7040f1751ab24a9eb9.png (638x475, 104.88K)

clean your fucking mirror you slob

ffs those aren't liberal cars. They're economical vehicles (electrics are a good bargain, with the tax credit).

It would be funny if Republicans got banned from chicom amazon.

Or you know, absolutely NO links…let alone to (((amazon))), because a simple description would suffice. I’ve seen this before. Last time it was on a botched IOTBW duplicate thread where the main goal seemed to be shilling links for usb sticks, all conveniently from (((amazon))) too.
You’re both kikes or the same kike, and this is just another kike shekel scheme. Get fucked schlomey.

The only thing any user should do for (((Halloween))) is hypothetically frighten their local Goblin :^)

You don’t need any faggy getup for that, just some brains, balls, tools and a plan, and maybe some gloves and some scrubs. Got your “costume” ready?

Stay calm and make OC.

Also,
< dissing Samhain

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (635x325, 48.16K)

There are no old pagans. Neopaganism is kikery. There is no samhain. It ended. Any reference to it now is the product of Marxist indoctrination you fucking new faggot.

come on shlomo, you gotta try harder than that if you want your shekel.

Attached: Stop.png (539x346 89.02 KB, 42.24K)

The NPCs will be too stupored to get triggered. At best, you'll just blend in. The irony is gray men are supposed to blend in.
Also, a thread died for this nu/pol/ shit. Pic related.

Attached: stkys01.jpg (625x376, 53.47K)

Imagine kvetching this flusteredly, every time, at the mere mention of a European tradition.