Are the Jews Behind the "Migrant Caravan"?

Consider the following video:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKap4n_KGbQ

Notice the Star of David? Pure coincidence?

Attached: 1539926046749.jpg (3002x1608, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r2wHQ4Bc_88?t=200
archive.fo/itZWN
breakingisraelnews.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1053056054295113728
cis.org/North/How-About-Wall-Mexico-We-Pay
youtu.be/ldg7x3jCo6Q?t=41
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Every Time, All the time.mp4 (1280x720, 14.58M)

Footage from the CBC's official channel in case anyone doubts the legitimacy,

youtu.be/r2wHQ4Bc_88?t=200

Attached: 679879.jpg (3002x1608, 849.59K)

They don't even hide anymore

I guarantee that the leaders and "shepherds" of the caravans are mossad/CIA trained. No way those little brown sub-humans can organizes and orchestrate such precise logistics and maps.

I thought that the mage was just some bad photoshop but the video looks really real to me.

Holy shit, it IS a kike op. Not just a sponsorship, but an actual boots on the ground kike action. I wish some American militia would just shoot them as they crossed.

Someone post the image of the guys handing out money to anyone that will agree to go, who have guns and swarthy complexions.

the bible says nothing about 'The Star of David', but the Kikestians say nothing. That symbol references the Synagogue of Satan

They stole the symbol from other cultures, and it really didn't start becoming a "Jewish symbol" until quite late.

jews steal everything, they are incapable of innovation.

Seems legit, is it a logo for some Org/NGO?
they hide no more behind curtains, the nerve of those foking heebs!

Checked the YT URL - /r2wHQ4Bc_88

Attached: images (4).jpeg (471x650, 85.92K)

They don't know. Nobody in the churches is teaching anything but the WWII creation myth. They'll mention the Star of Remphan, but it's treated as unrelated to the Star of David, and of course there are no visual aids for anyone to put 2 and 2 together.

Also, Soros is just a pawn. It's the Rothschilds.

I want to see this.

I was skeptical, but yep, there it is. As far as I know there's not THAT many jews in South America, it shouldn't be too hard to find out which ones are behind it.

We need more information and proof, this could be the one instance that we point to to say
And Kikes will be forced to shift the conversation from "you're just paranoid, goyim" to "Yes, white genocide is a goal of the Jewish people". This can be huge.

Search catalog for Operation Spic Stomper.

Attached: Screenshot (42771)

Attached: 20181010_224017.jpg (1080x1529, 553.61K)

this niggers head would look great liberated from his neck

hanging from a rope would be better

"Jews are responsible for every single thing wrong in this world until proven otherwise."

- Anonymous, Zig Forums/pol/

It's an army of golems…

They are already brown as clay so…

One really has to ask themselves, are they really spending massive amounts of money on getting blacks and gays rights and importing millions of non-whites into white countries out of the kindness of their own hearts, or are they doing it because they have something to gain from it? I don't know how normies manage to gloss over that one.
Jews, the people who are notoriously known for penny pinching and who's own religion teaches them that goyim are not even "human".

Normies love to talk about Occam's razor, except in situations like this.

I wouldn't even classify them as golems, they are more just like a force of nature. Hispanics couldn't care about Jews. Golems are more like the people on Twitter who are actually white (not "fellow whites") who call for white genocide and the neocons who send Americans to die for Israel.

They are slavers of humanity since the beginning of mankind. And their endgame is to destroy each and every other race.

Don't be fooled. Soros is old and on his way out, therefore he sacrifices himself as a pawn to give the world a target, while the real Jewish criminals can enslave and destroy the planet without opposition.

this will be enough
then the problem will go away

Attached: wf21d56y4t.jpg (237x238, 13.01K)

The Cartel are a Cabal asset. It's suspected by some that it was a Cartel hitman (or hitmen) who killed Seth Rich.

Makes sense. The ([(enemy)]) runs drugs and organizes human trafficking worldwide.

Glad I saved this.
(((Alex Mensing))) is one of the coordinators.
It's definitely a jew operation.
That's pretty much all he tweets about full time: @alex_mensing

He's also a coordinator for CARA Pro Bono.
— Jew lawyers providing FREE services for border jumpers

He also retweets stuff from a PJ_Podesta

Attached: mensing-podesta-retweets.png (654x1008 423.48 KB, 190.08K)

Are they taunting us? It's just a lone star stuck on there, it's not by a name on the truck, not part of a logo, nothing. They had to have put it on there just to taunt; what other reason would it be on there? Was it shipped from Israel for the purpose or what?

I understand your sentiment. This would only make nationalists look bad. Feed them, house them, clothe them; then send them the fuck back.

Honestly, just scatter them.

Do not give them anything, they are carrions, worthless fucks.

>youtu.be/r2wHQ4Bc_88?t=200
Every. Fucking. Time.

fuck waiting on our side of the border
cops and military actually work somewhat on the usa side
shoot them in their shithole
what are they gonna do? actually invade usa?

nce upon a time , There was separated European Enclave In USA

German , Pole , Irish , Italian and catholic communitie pretty segregated each other
German in Chicago speak German language , Pole in Detroit speak Polish
Anglo American in New york speak mid-atlantic accent but culture is same as British

and then, Govenment And MLK show up and said "you guys are evil , racist , xenophobic etc"
Should Live with black and embrace Blackness
Most German , Pole , Irish , Italian and European american leave the city
Government made place for them, A "suburb" where social engineering is just daily life

And here we are , White American aren't German , Pole , Irish , Italian , English
They are mixed now, and further they are breed out with Black and Mexican

Problem of Mixed people is… They are rootless and disconnected people who don't have their own culture and history
And People who don't have identity can be easily enslaved by System

What's mean that White American don't have history or culture of their own?
Here's example, despite white american are using english but that doesn't mean they are anglo-saxon
and White American are not ancient greek, Roman , Celts , Goths , Germanic or Vikings
Since you are mixed and Biologically disconnected these ethnic group prove you are just LARPer

We were almost kike-free.

Attached: jewdetector.mp4 (636x360, 1.32M)

Good fucking find user. Have a bump.

Might be even simpler. Jews and other leftists seem have a need for constant novelty which explains why they are constantly accelerating towards destruction.
They can't stop themselves. It's a perpetual game of trying to get their dopamine fix by being the most X doing Y in their social circle. They won't stop.

No. Don't feed them. Just turn them back.

I can't tell if you're being an ironic shitheel or if you're actually coming to the realization that it's fucking true.

More divided people are their strength. Zoo where jews are one of the animals is better to them than homogenic white land where theyre rats.

True, always and forever, until they're dead, and even then it would mean they're in hiding, not really gone.

look at the star on the truck fag

bump

Attached: Untitled.webm (1920x1080, 4.91M)

UN FUCKING REAL

These Jews are truly going to destroy European society.
THEY TAKE ACTION TO ANNIHILATE US - OPENLY.
This is nothing less than war.

Attached: Untit666666666666Hled.png (377x360, 28.45K)

There are a few Chabad centers in Guatemala. It won't take long to figure it out.

It's always Soros NGOs that are behind these mass migrations.

Nice photoshop you pathetic anti-Semite.

Go back to reddit, newfag.

Look at the video, see
Now realize that you're either fucking kike shills or just newfags who jump into threads without reading them. This could be the most important post on here in a while. That being said, has this made it to half han yet? Get this everywhere

(1)
(1)
(1)

“So the original purpose of this arch –was to celebrate victory over the demise of the Northern kingdom, the 10 tribes of the house of Israel,__ aka Joseph/Ephraim,” wrote Hebrew Nation. “Is that really something that we want to put up in New York?”
>archive.fo/itZWN
>breakingisraelnews. com/75760/despite-earlier-denials-arch-temple-baal-stand-nyc/

Pray the Rosenstein firing gambit was their ace in the hole, to be declaring victory this early.

E M Jones The Slaughter of the Cities – This helped church goer cohesion, which was the ultimate arbiter of resistance to subversion of values and demoralization of the public as a whole. Catholics were the most rigid opponents, and while they lost, one can see the tide turn on the Supreme court count of Catholics vs. The Tribe after Kavanaug's confirmation. Flooding blacks and inducing white flight broke up the caucasian sub-group cohesion enough to level the cultural continuity across theboard sufficiently for 'white people' as an amorphous mass to emerge with fewer natural, cultural immunities to the usurer's temptations.

Attached: ArchOfBaalDC.png (1938x1472 708.13 KB, 708.13K)

* fucked up on the NYC exhibition.

Ought to add: ISIS btfo'd this particular structure. The putative origin of the Saud's (Neo-Assyrian kangs by the name Shalmanesser; the underworld god Schulman) is in the same region as the Yazidis (mystery syncretic religion, Kurds with a better Persian pedigree than most.) which ISIS took special attention to targeting. There have been allusions from Rumsfield types that 9/11 was done by "an international organization with well in excess of 600 trillion dollars in assets – with Mohamed Atta's ties to the Carl Duisberg Gesellschaft and German handlers, perhaps there's another player with a grudge at work there. The Germans enjoyed excellent Arab relations since the 1800s–

Attached: ArchOfBaalNYC.jpg (300x225, 31.37K)

There's no such thing as non-mixed. Ancient european people got mixed with barbarians, and later with huns. Vikings mixed with british and french. In France, various regions had their own languages that were commonly used, and probably the same happened in other countries.
Still, those weren't forced migrations like today. It happened organically over long periods of time, which allowed adaptation and integration. What they're trying to force now is insane.

The "not an artform" poster just started up too. It's gonna be a shill day.

Pls elaborate. Does this go into the DVD ( Der) Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst natsoc continuum lore?

Do you even need to ask at this point? It's most likely some Soros-subsidiary funded protest/propaganda.

Attached: jews are bad - read real history of germany.jpg (1212x1445, 423.43K)

I'm not Zig Forums , but when 10 modern events that attempt to destroy healthy nations occur, and 9 of them are jewish-related, you start to "falsely" assume that jews are the main problem of modern civilizations

Zig Forums is always right.

So leave.
Sounds like you ARE Zig Forums, then. At least, almost. You just have to realize that the 10th event is, in fact, caused by jews, too.

sage

What i tried to say is that i wouldn't dare to speak for all of Zig Forums
I have my own worldview which is mostly aligned with the average Zig Forums , so there's that.

I don't believe any one person should speak for Zig Forums as , believe it or not, there is a wide range of diverse opinions here, which foster good and honest discussions sometimes.

There is, absolutely, a range of beliefs within the overarching Zig Forums narrative. However (and I say this for posterity's sake, despite it never being true again), Zig Forums has a HARD LIMIT to what is acceptable here, and everything else which is being spammed cannot be allowed.

LoL
On the one hand you can clearly see the jews are responsible for the import of every singlesavage non-white race brought into the West
On the other hand the most "red-pilled" & "jew-wise" generation ever of retarded Americans elects the most jewish President since Roosevelt to deal with it

Spot the fatal flaw in the plan yet, fashy based aut-right MAGApedes?

(1)
Do you think you're on T_D?

No, I'm on a board that was ostensibly set up to oppose the jewish controlled media only now it's one that has been solely inhabited by retarded NeoCon jew supporting redditor MAGApedes and isreali jews shilling for ZOG over the past 3 years.

Anyone antisemitic and remotely jew-wise was banned and censored off here, leaving maggots like you and the rest of the jewish frauds singing the praises of ZOG, NASA and every other jewish trick

This is true.
There are only 2 worldviews generally discussed here
1) Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans etc.
2) Fuck the non-whites, the world is for whites only. Let's exterminate them.

I ain't suggesting which one is better, just pick a side and debate with other anons. That's the basis of Zig Forums. If you see anyone suggest any other kind of opinion not listed above, they are most likely a shill.

I've got one for you.

Attached: Who can it be now.webm (1280x720, 4.18M)

Of course they are. jews are behind every ill event in the world.

Yes.

Attached: image0_1.jpg (474x500, 28.72K)

You are dead on the money user, the entire point of progression is transgression of boundaries set by others and the novelty shock value such an act generates. If they aren't shocking people, they aren't transgressive and thus are not progressive and are at risk of personal crisis due to running out of stuff to normalize.
Fags have similar issues, they only stay together until novelty wears off, then one dumps the other without ceremony or fucks given, even if they broke a home to get in his pants. Yes fags can have roast beef asshole too, same cause way too many cocks.
Fags will go to their horrible deaths if the sex offered before is both good and novel enough, see the victim of Armin Meiwes for living proof of that, or Dark Research user's threads for living certainty not even most fags can handle. A fag will nullify himself for unlimited assfucks from random men as he's secured to a table on his knees and hooded, poppers soaked rag over his face. Nullified like a ken doll with no pants.

Attached: 1467324148976-0-pol.jpg (1439x1080, 251.94K)

I notice that that pan in the moment a person moves out of the way so you can't see it.

that they pan in*

The star could have been added to make us think.jews did it. I see no reason for them to have that star

No reason? None whatsoever eh?

How exactly would that help anyone? It seems far-fetched.

When are they not?

Attached: jew_goblin_slayer_kike_genocide_2_forgiveness_mercy.jpg (870x1305, 604.39K)

I don't recall any details, but I was listening to NPR a day or two back and they made some throwaway comment about how one of the people in the caravan was a former politician from some nation in south america. I can't verify jews are behind it (at least, any more behind it than they're behind everything the corporate media reports on), but it's definitely not just "random poor people who all decided to go north together."

It's definitely an overt political act.

(checked)
A better question for us.
IS WATER WET?

Trump working with Mexico to hold back Guatamalans twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1053056054295113728

when do we get the mini-wall proposed in cis.org/North/How-About-Wall-Mexico-We-Pay ?

This is probably more immediately achievable and useful since the main problem is hard2deport Guats not easy2deport Mexis

It's always the Jews.

Pure coincidence.

I wonder how many (((ISIS))) fighters are amongst those migrants.

When communicating among themselves the jews openly support flooding America with non-White parasites.

In Israel the jews support exactly the opposite kind of policy.

Attached: imnue2083_31.jpg (889x758, 112.58K)

Thank you goyim I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I'll be here all decade.

Yes

Just when I'm starting to think that Zig Forums isn't always right…

PLATE NUMBERS HERE
PLATE NUMBERS HERE
PLATE NUMBERS HERE

42 second mark the back of the truck is shown. Plate numbers might not be able to be made out due to poor quality.

Download video.

This video also has some clear images of plates.

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uRLWPCFibE

This thread is being slid to hell. I hope I'm not the only one who sees this.

It feels like mockery at this point. Meanwhile normalfags just willingly bury their heads into the sand.

Nope I see it. Bump for importance. If you're there Mods, please for the love of God ==STICKY THIS ==

"are the Jews behind __"?

This is the new shill technique . We already know that the Jews are parasites who serve no purpose other thann destroying society. You are trying to flip people back to fake world by making them go hmm I wonder if the jews we're behind the 9/11 attacks that only they benefitted from. Nice try Adam

CNN reporting that the evil racist Mexican government is tear gassing them and stopping them at the border. Just saw it while checking the YouTube news page.

Wow you fucking dirtbag kikes have hit this thread full force haven't you.

C 696 BDC
C D06 BDK

I cant see what type of trucks they are. For anyone just jumping in who is too lazy and retarded to read the full thread, the video is here
This needs to be spread like wildfire. Filter all kikes in this thread

Attached: 1488.png (444x716, 348.66K)

This is getting slid so hard right now.

youtu.be/ldg7x3jCo6Q?t=41

Attached: 1539985518157.png (1080x820, 898.3K)