NYPD cops beat, tasersickly 85-lb dwarf man. Real police brutality. It shows once and for all all co

One of the worst cases of police brutality ever and it needs to go viral. Who is telling cops to do this to us. It shows once and for all all cops are out of control. America really is suffering a police brutality problem and we need to end it for good. Hello can we all raise awareness about the story i'm about to show you all and raise awareness and spread the story far and wide please? Thank you all. Deeply Disturbing Video Shows NYPD Cops Beat, Taser Sickly 85-lb Dwarf Man The video shows police barge into a home, grab the 4' 8" sickly man, who weighed no more than 85 pounds and begin to attack him.

New York, NY — A very disturbing video taken by a disabled man’s brother shows NYPD cops violently assault a 4′ 8″ man during a call, tasering and punching him until he passed out.

According to police, they were responding to a domestic violence call — not made by a victim — but by a neighbor who heard commotion next door. William Colon is the 4′ 8″ tall, 85 pound man who police accused of domestic violence.

As the video shows, police tell Colon that he better open up the door or they will “blast it” open. When Colon opens the door, the cops barge in and throw the tiny sickly man down on his bed as they begin their assault.

“I was trying to ask them, ‘What did I do?’” Colon, who has no criminal record, told the Daily News in an exclusive interview. “I was very scared. I suffer from social phobia. I was very confused.”

As cops barge in, multiple officers surround him—as if the shirtless 85 pound man with scoliosis was a threat. Officer Vincenzo Trabolse then begins pounding the child-sized man with his massive fists.

For good measure, Trabolse then pulls his taser our and starts zapping Colon until he falls unconscious.

As the Daily News reports, Colon is afflicted with a range of health issues that he claims have made him frail. He says he has Mauriac Syndrome, an illness related to diabetes that causes dwarfism. He is also asthmatic, has curvature of the spine and has an intestinal disorder.

“When they Tased me, my blood sugar skyrocketed,” Colon said. “I was very nauseous and pale and vomiting. They thought I was going to go into a diabetic coma. I had to go for X-rays. My body was sore and bruised.”

“I was shocked at the sheer amount of brutality that the officers inflicted on him,” said lawyer Chris Pisciotta of the Legal Aid Society. “He was handcuffed. He wasn’t posing a threat. I don’t understand the lack of humanity of it.”

Naturally, the NYPD and the District Attorney’s office are urging the public not to draw any conclusions from the video that shows their cops pummeling a sickly man 1/4 of their size.

“We understand there are questions regarding police conduct in this situation and we can assure the public we will continue to review all evidence and investigate that matter, but have no further comment at this time,” said a spokesman for DA Michael McMahon.

McMahon went on to then make a slew of accusations against Colon.

“The majority of the time he was in the hospital was for psychiatric observation because he had a history (of psychiatric issues),” the official said. “We have eight body-worn camera videos which support our report. And you can hear the brother saying, ‘Stop fighting, stop fighting, don’t resist’ the whole time.”

Chief Patrick Conry, an NYPD spokesman, said the department is “ aware of the incident and there is an open internal affairs investigation.“

McMahon’s office defended charging Colon with assault and resisting arrest by claiming Colon hit his girlfriend, Lissette Torres.

“This is a case where the police responded to a domestic violence call where a woman suffered clear and obvious injuries to her face,” the spokesman said. “Justice requires that we take that matter seriously, which we do in all domestic violence cases.

Colon admits the two were arguing because Torres wanted to take back the gifts she gave him for his birthday, but as far as the hitting is concerned, Colon says that never happened and Torres agrees.

Torres told the Daily News that cops threatened her with arrest if she didn’t sign a complaint against her boyfriend of four years.

“They kept trying to get me to write a statement. I said I didn’t want to press charges,” she said. “They told me I was going to get locked up for vandalizing the house if I didn’t. I was frightened. I didn’t want to get arrested. They told me what to write word for word.”

What’s more, Torres says that multiple cops have continued to harass her, telling her not to drop the charges.

Now, if Torres reverses her claim, she could be charged with making a false statement, even though she says police made her do it.

Below is this disturbing video.

invidio.us/watch?v=I7uU36UcVOs

This video should've got downloaded and shared with every one as much as possible and now we're going to do it. Do it Keks and Pepes

Attached: Vengeance-for-Kelly-Thomas-poster.jpg (883x811, 114.42K)

I like brutality.

Further evidence that badgeniggers are NOT on your side.

police have always done this to all of us no matter what the skin color and this is why i and every body hates them now that they've changed into demons and shown their true blue colors. And i strongly believe based on evidence over the past few days and really ever since October 1st 2017 that Trump, E Prince, Chertoff, Adleson, Rouse, Lombardo, S Israel, Saudi's, Israeli's, LVPD and LVMPD police, FBI, CIA, NSA, ATF, DEA, SWAT, Black water Acedemi, UAE Acadamy, MI5/6, ASIS, ASIO, Mexican military intelligence and police, Turkish police intelligence and military intelligence, Philippines special forces, and Russian FSB must've shot up Las Vegas and had something to do with Sutherland Springs First Baptist Church and Marjory Stoneman Douglas.

I really and truly think and believe the governments of the world are operating death squads on American soil.

We cant prove it but we know. And the MSM is mocking us. It's telling when Chuck Todd goes to Las Vegas yesterday to do a special in Las Vegas about Sheldon and MBS who is possibly Mabus and the Saudi's are in the news 24/7 now. "Mabus will soon die" Mabus will soon die, then (after he / she or it dies) will come, A horrible undoing of people and animals. At once one will see vengeance, One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass. Mohammad Bin Salman or MBS is Mabus.

Attached: it's real it's happeming it's Israel and America's fault.jpg (991x500, 173.77K)

Attached: notanargument.png (948x998, 772.14K)

Attached: Cops seen using stun gun on man with multiple medical conditions.webm (640x360, 14.1M)

Who do you think the patrons of this message board are?
We're all cops here, user. Get with the program.

probably here illegally anyway.

I'm CIA

Why are they speaking ebonics?

Hello fellow LEO!
We all law enforcement now!

Oh no the cops are removing taco. I'm so mad. Grr. Muh rights. Lolbergdarians unite!

Because they're not white and OP is a colossal faggot.

Attached: op.gif (150x148, 996.38K)

8 cops to arrest a midget. And they have to taze the midget even after the poor thing is already in cuffs.
No really, what the fuck? What kind of fucking cops are these? The Special Forces?

That doesn't make it less pathetic that it took 8 cops, cuffs and a taser to remove a 5 feet tall taco.
If I apply math to this:

How the fuck are you gonna remove all the beaners with this kind of logistics? You'd need the Navy, Commandos and Air Force just to remove a small Ghetoo at this point.
Fucking pathetic.

I'm reminded of the South Park hunting episode where they go poaching bears and use the defensive cry "watch out it's coming right for us!" while shooting.

Fucking ZOGbots must die.

fuck off, they didn't "have to taze him" they noticed he was a spic leaching off the system so they did their patriotic duty and tried to remove the vermin.
You faggots talk talk talk, but when someone gets out there and acts you demonize them for what? Having to wear a uniform while doing it?

Fuck off!

When mudshits pretend to be humans, the post.

Taco status: Removed. The only medical condition I can see here is an excess of melanin.

There are anons that have sucked cock. You are an user. You suck cock.

This happened about 10 years ago.

I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS

Cops are low IQ and physically pathetic, this has been proven over and over.

the cop is tatted up like a thug, probably following some jew orders to make x arrest counts of low income whites

even in Weimar Germany tats in public officials are highly frowned upon

Ahhhh the good ol days!

Every fucking time.

Never underestimate how strong midgets can be. Their short arms give them more leverage.

And their stubby legs can kick their hanging balls?

You can't break those cuffs.

Kill yourself, badgenigger.

More like a punch to the nuts.

If Gimli there is leeching the system, you send one guy in, shoot the dwarf and leave.
Sending in 8 zogbots also sends a clear message: "We're deadly afraid of you, please don't hurt us, we outnumber you!"

Oh, you still call them "M1 Abrams"?
It's a Zog tank to fight Zog wars. It's proper name is Abraham tank. It will soon be decomissioned and replaced by the "Chaim Zog1" a new model that has a bigger nose barrel and will be supplemented on the battlefield with the N1 Gears, a black stealth tank that shoots knifes in the dark.

Attached: 1533393940140.jpg (816x524, 213.24K)

"We're taking a short lunch and joining in the fun!"

Being a zogbot is literally the easiest thing you could fucking do with your life. There isn't even a requisite of anything, maybe just bad temperment generally. Truly the lowest denomination of people that don't turn to crime become zogbots in todays world.

They are completely blind to the system that they protect and uphold and the world that that is creating, the very system that is probably destroying them, especially if they're white. They protect the people/policies that seek to disarm, displace and ultimately annihilate us. This tells you everything you need to know about them.

Id like to see the bodycam video of THAT.
Fucking cops are all scumbags 100% of them.

Attached: brutality.jpg (300x212, 34.62K)

So do something about it rather than posting on a cambodian fly fishing forum, cunt.

holy shit user, i'm an exteme Conspiracy Theorist but i had never considered that. it makes sense to explain mysterious (((happenings))) and that defy explanation, that contradict rational self-interest of our Deep State Overlords. why would CIA and FBI assassinate Americans when there are a million better ways to soft neutralize domestic enemies of the state? why attract all that attention through the nuclear option and risk crashing the house down? FBICIANSA glow niggers involvement is them covering up for the foreign death squads! if the American people ever knew our borders are a porous sponge and any old Nation State intelligence can waltz right in and kill and sabotage America with impunity, then the Deep State would be guillotined that very day, because if they aren't doing their jobs to Defend America, then we don't need them, and we can mass fire the hundreds of thousands of useless FBICIANSA personnel and their millions of (((contractors))) and claw back the two hundred billion budget we pay them and spend that money elsewhere. such as on our own death squads who will penetrate ever enemy nation on earth and assassinate all the globalists and enemies of America.

i would LOVE for some Snowden234 to leak NSA's proof of death squads on US soil to Wikileaks. that would be incendiary enough to get a lot of motherfucking traitors fired and or shot in the streets by Patriot vigilantes.

It looks like they all need the gas to me.

Suck off a shotgun, user.