Need some cheering up

Hello, fellow anons. I just need a place to vent and I cannot think of a better (and worse) place than here to do it. I know, I know: "personal blog", "kys", "blackpilled faggot" and so on and so on.
As of lately, I've been feeling down - I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel… wherever I look I see degeneracy, non-existing values, and other things that I hate. I feel like I am alone against the World; to quote the great Dr. Goebbels: "There is no escape from this hole here. I feel drained and so far I still haven’t found a real purpose in life. Sometimes I’m so afraid to get out of bed in the morning; there is nothing to get up for.”.
I have managed to redpill a few friends of mine and some of the others are just too stupid to get redpilled. Talking to the stupid ones, and normies alike, just makes me think why I even bother - why try to save whom does not want to be saved? I feel like I have nothing in common with other people; where other people seem to find joy in the smallest, most meaningless things in life, I seem to just get consumed by hate and bitterness by the day; I sometimes wish I wasn't redpilled and just an NPC, like the other fucking bots I'm surrounded by. I'd never kill myself but, if this continues, I just wish I live long enough to just see it all burn.

Rant over. I don't give a fuck about spelling or grammatical errors; I am too down to bother. I could really need some good news/whitepills/cheering up… whatever tip you can throw at me will be very much appreciated.

Attached: 0A39C9E7AD11432ABAE87713719CE229.png (629x1173, 131.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=tFVpOHGSxK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have the solution to your problems, OP
Kill your…
Just kidding :-)
Seriously, listen to this.

Dr. William Pierce has been my guide through this dying world.
hooktube.com/watch?v=tFVpOHGSxK0

I know how you feel bro. Just read Art of The Deal. It has helped me turn my life around.

What have you been eating. Tell me exactly your diet. That's always where I look first when people complain of depression, or mention suicide.

Don't worry OP, I was in the same boat. I lost my wife due to the degeneracy out there.

Just know there's people out there like you. Not everyone will believe the Jew thing, but at least most conservative Christians will believe we're being mind controlled and NPCs DO exist.

You need to find friends in the country side with strong Christian beliefs. Stay away from all social media. Don't fap. And most of all, remember, if Trump could win the presidency because of white people with good beliefs, we can all overcome this bullshit as well.

Do your part to pass your mindset and strong beliefs on, and make sure you impregnate someone of your own race.

I hole you suckstart a shotgun, faggot.

Leave, mosadnigger

Follow pic related OP

And become christian

Attached: 1512090610881.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

Read Ecclesiastes.

The final redpill is that the jew is entirely correct in his psycopathic behaviour and those idealistic whites that cannot adapt to the harsh realities of this world deserve to go extinct at the hands of these ruthless hebrews.
To many whites are dumb, lazy, apathetic and naive enough to believe (((authorities))) and many of them will never awaken, we should enslave them or use them as cannon fodder.
Unless we find our steely, relentless, merciless edge again, we are destined to lose this war because we are facing an enemy that is incredibly deeply entrenched in the minds of the majority of the population without them even realising it.

GET OUT CUCKCHAN

Read the Bible from front to back. Do not pick up a jew-translation version (New International, English Reader's, New American…). Pick up the King James Version (Translated from original Greek and Hebrew Texts after Erasmus of Rotterdam outed the Babylonian Pagan Catholic trickery that the Vatican was pulling).

It is a treatise on the consistent failure, scheming, and violence of the false Jew. It is a character study that climaxes with their ultimate acceptance of corruption into their society (Barrabas) and their willingness to destroy God (failed).

To this very day, you see the false jew trying to outsmart their gods. Their star is not the "star of david", but the star of Remphan. Jews hate Christians with an intensity wholly unmatched on this plane of existence, and the Bible is the reason for this hatred.

The reason you are miserable is because the false jew has poisoned your mind and the mind of everyone around to levels you cannot even begin to imagine but about which you only have a notion (from astro physics-evolution, to history, to Hollywood, to music industry, and America itself). No one is awake to these things, and they will dismiss you as a conspiracy theorist. You must turn to God. Find yourself a nice Christian girl (not one of those whores who lives in fornication and degeneracy justified by the understanding that Christ's crucifixion has already absolved her from eternal hellfire, not how it works) who is awake to the evils of this world.

I KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS, FALSE JEW

I'm going to get brigaded because there are a bunch of LARPing faggots here who want to pretend to worship in the vein of an exterminated Nordic polytheism or paganism. They are confused and angry, unable to reconcile the Biblical narrative with their hatred for those who call themselves jews outwardly but are the false jew, the children of the lie for they refused throughout history, time and time again, God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I love you, brother. God loves you. Stay strong because this world is here to test you.

Attached: avav.jpg (480x360 6.5 KB, 9.81K)

No thanks.

Attached: Europeans in hell2.png (685x313, 268.14K)

Fuck off, nigger

Thanks, user. I will check it out as soon as I get home!

Is it the Trump book?

Nothing particular; I work out and I don't like candy, junk food, alcohol or soft drinks... I am /fit/.

What do you mean? Did she cheat on you?

Only thing I have is SMS, phone and email. Zig Forums is the closest thing to social media I use.

Well, that's also a thing: I am having trouble finding someone worth bonding with. I have no trouble getting laid, but I want more: to find someone I can actually talk to that doesn't only want to talk about the Kardashians (or whatever the fuck it is thots watch).

What (checked) says. Everyone knows that Zig Forums is a board of peace.

Good effortpost. I already incorporate many of the points, so the rest should be piece of cake.

Checked. Author?

We sure could use a cleanup. That's what the last two wars did. Unfortunately though, a lot of good men died and it seems only the weasels survived.

I was raised Protestant. Not in any strict way, but I do know the key points of the doctrine. I see myself as Christian, but I guess that I'd be more of an Agnostic Theist in the US. Where I live, I'm going to have a hard time finding someone at church... they are a dying breed in my country.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 8.41.54 AM.png (1522x1492, 2.27M)

build it and they will come. Learn how to channel your anger into production. Never be ashamed of any emotion only how it effects you. Channel all energy into production and life becomes a breeze.
t. old fag

Boy oh boy…

Attached: 0b8c47d14f9b00929bb44d5a7966ba27c1d5ff11c06515a416adc831c7349b43.jpeg (2048x1102, 1015.34K)

No one said the fight against the (((((powers that be)))) and their lies would be easy.

Attached: CODREANU STRUGGLE.png (850x400, 122.32K)

I met my wife @ 18 and we married at 21. Now we're 24, she was constantly on social media seeing girls travel, get drunk, partying, etc. I put her in a $1450/month house and all she could do is sleep all day and leave it a mess. Our luxuries/furniture turned our bills into $3000/month. She eventually gave me the old "I love you but I'm not in love with you" talk. We also smoked weed daily (honestly I bet it's what ruined us)

She and I lived separately to work on things and she immediately hopped on Tinder and sucked a dick. She said marriage isn't sacred and she'd talk about how "they're just bodies". She told me to get on Tinder and fuck a girl while still married to her. A month later she started to regret everything and I tried to take her back, but I'm not a cuck and I was only wanting her around when I was horny so I finally stopped bringing her around after getting her hopes up 2 - 3x. This started in April..

Our 3 year marriage anniversary was supposed to be this past 17th. I met up with my ex to talk about things and she cried and continued to beg for me to be with her. I cried too, but at the end of the day, I had only slept with her and I don't want someone who has slept around a lot, ESPECIALLY if they have increased their "body count" while married to me (that's not what marriage is).

This experience has changed my perspective on all Hispanics after being a part of a Hispanic family, shown me how people can become NPCs (she was semi redpilled before) and how social media/being surrounded by NPCs truly affect people. I would even start to consider "maybe it doesn't matter..it's all a social construct right guys? haha" - which showed me how guys eventually become cucks/libtards because I'm extremely strong minded and have been red pilled for years. Imagine someone with a weak mind who doesn't know all the stuff we do, being overpowered by love for their wife/gf, sitting in the corner jerking off to them being fucked by a black dude thinking "t-t-this is normal hahaha you go Dayquan!!! ". I feel like that's exactly what it is, but the NPC mind control is too hard to break.

Ok, didn't mean to wall of text, but maybe someone will appreciate the story, or have questions

It sounds like you dodged a bullet. You need to run away from her an never look back. The bad things are divorce proceedings, and lost time and investments. I know the entire process stings and scars like nothing else, but you still have your bearings and are sober enough to consider the things that led to the downfall of the relationship.

However, you should have nipped the SM addiction in the bud and taken an objective look at your luxuries. Weed will soften the edge of the man, and it will turn his heart into jello and send his mind asprawling to articulate and accept some of the most foolish things. There's a reason why thinking foolish thoughts is a sin. It leads to stupid and evil things.

Sounds like she was consumed by the jew-initiated post-modernist critical theory. Apart from the fact that you were with a hispanic, you should keep firmly in your sight the true party at fault here: the false jew. Because your story is the story of the 21st century everyman (unless a family unit is wholly aware of the subversion that they are being subjected to, or unless the family/society is Amish), it, unfortunately, is not surprising in the slightest degree.

Stay strong user, and consider seeking entry into an Amish community.

that first paragraph sounds like the break i had 10 years ago. Good luck user, i wasted so much time getting back on my feet. And i can very much relate to your last paragraph. Best of luck friend

Attached: upsetting short-story.jpg (1550x864, 357.24K)

I was married for seven years to a 'cool chick'. She was a contrarian and seemed to think it was funny to be against what everyone else was thinking. But then she decided to go corporate. After a couple of years at a big accounting firm she was lured into NPC groupthink. She hung out with promiscuous alcoholic middle aged women who burned coal and smoked weed. Eventually, after she repeatedly disappeared to be with her alcoholic friends I kicked her ass out. It cost me plenty. I lived on Ramen noodles for two years trying to get my financial life back in order. It was worth every penny to get her out of my life. Of course my ex blew through her settlement money and then tried to screw me for more but I'd remarried and had a kid so she was out of luck. Pain and hardship are part of life and making stupid mistakes and then course correcting make you who you are. Pain is real. But life without meaning and purpose makes it much worse. Sometimes you have to be alone for years at a stretch.

Attached: 469FA676-DCC6-4EDD-871D-19C634E74479.jpeg (620x413, 63.94K)

That's what I am trying to do, but sometimes the future just looks really, really bleak.

True. If only it were possible to organise and do something. I'd be willing to die for the cause, but I don't want to do it alone; just one kamerad would suffice.

Very interesting. I'm sorry, user. You have my sympathies, but good riddance.

Glad to hear it worked out in the end. It's just so sad to see that women always need someone to guide them (unfortunately, they are very susceptible to groupthink and easily brainwashed).

kill your Self. No, I mean look into buddhism. There is no homunculi in your head watching stuff, just consciousness rehashing perceptions.

Hi user. You're most likely a bit tired, I don't know for how long you've felt like this, but generally around this time of year, when autumn turns into winter and everything dies around you, that's normal.

Eat healthy, go to bed early, do fasting, take cold showers, meditate on your long term goals, harness your anger and use it productively; with physical exercise. Remember to read a lot, both fiction and fact. Especially books like 1984 and Brave New World, relate to the characters, their struggles.

I'm not trying to say you should clean your balls or something, but if you've come this far, then you might as well go all the way. Please don't forget what your forebears sacrificed for you, and accept and embrace your part.

I'm not going to lie, chances are there are very tough times ahead, and I often look into the eyes of people that I know will never make it through in a million years, people that will most likely end up in a ditch. You will not. Just remember the words of old Baden-Powell: Be Prepared.

Aim for self-sufficiency, become adept in a trade and then financially independent. Find a wife, have a family. Become a part of a community with likeminded individuals. Practise in awakening people. Be inspired by showing others the way.

As long as there is resistance there is always hope. People are waking up, and they are very, very angry. You are not alone.

Attached: e646cd0bd195a3d37c3bf80ef154fba3780e80362c6908f9aaa4b09d209f44e2.jpg (2500x1407 255.58 KB, 836.06K)

test