Dotard Trump thinks Democrats are behind the migrant crisis

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/19/trump-migrant-caravan-mexico-border-democrat-blame-no-evidence

President said midterms will be ‘an election of the caravan’ at a rally on Thursday, pushing it as a campaign issue for Republicans

His idiocy makes sense if you think of him as trying to do the most amount of damage while flying under the radar, so to say.

Attached: 1490306820467.jpg (745x559, 81.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
atlanticcouncil.org/images/publications/Sovereign_Challenge_Report_091718_web.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20181015034247/http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/images/publications/Sovereign_Challenge_Report_091718_web.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0/10

Zoomer faggot shilling there is no illegal alien invasion crisis and whites should sudoku.

THIS IS NOW A SHOO SHOO THREAD
OP is clearly a leftist jew soros-cock-sucking faggot. Good things will come to you, dear reader of this post, you shall enjoy 6 more years of Trump, winning, and MAGAing, but only if you post
SHOO SHOO GO AWAY JEW
in this thread.

OP is an obvious kike shill, and a faggot. Sage.

What are you even saying?

They are migrant workers. They certainly arent refugees.

Refugees move to the nearest safe country to avoid danger.
Economic migrants will cross several countries to a rich country where they can earn more money.

lol migranthurt

Attached: 26fffec62b82f8f3353a772d1900de7bb421b6621338d858ec2b09b1606052c4.jpg (800x1200, 134.21K)

Reminder that Donald Trump and the republican party hold the white house and the entire congress.
Reminder that they have not repealed the Immigration & Nationality Act 1965.
Reminder that they have not stopped immigration.
Reminder that they have not deported a single illegal.
Reminder that they believe (illegally) that anchor babies are legal citizens.
Reminder that they legalize 800,000 nonwhites per year.

Attached: RaEqXxr.jpg (5000x4748 2.46 MB, 2.46M)

In name only.

Gotta get the cuckservatives out too. That will happen this election.

If they were behind it, they'd virtue signal about it.

This.

He's not wrong, they are, in part.

Kill yourself kike2 you have no power here and your lies are impotent.

Every single last one of them. You have no idea what you're saying, redditor.
No. It won't. You can't use jewish machines to vote for jewish candidates and expect things to change.

Reminder that Zig Forums is a board of truth and that you are a paid jewish shill and redditor.

OY GEVALT SHUT IT DOWN

ZOGALD WAS DEBUNKED
ZOGALD WAS DEBUNKED

OYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1477254485049.png (200x181, 27.19K)

Yes moshe, we know. That's why we laugh at you every time you squeak.

He may be a ledditor but hes completely right that theres still plenty of RINOs in congress who will gladly advocate for demographic suicide, because they think it will win them votes in the short term.

That comes when they hit the border dumbass.

Oh, sorry for the confusion. I'm not disputing that statement at all. I'm merely disputing the delusion that they
1. will be voted out
2. will be replaced with people who WON'T do this
3. CAN be "voted" out in the first place.

Witnessing an (((r//the_donald))) NPC engage in it's natural behavior is truly sad.

Fuck off CTR/ShariaBlue. You're right, it's not the Democrats behind the taconigger caravan, the kikes are behind the taconigger caravan.

OP is a kike shill faggot.

Attached: 4RANA2KTQNGQNHJPO4G6U5ZXWE.jpg (700x726 25.42 KB, 37.39K)

It is, dumbfuck. Jews own the republican party, too.

Reminder than the Holocaust will soon be a reality and that I am going to make you into a lampshade while you are still alive.

And soap after.

PAID JEWISH SHILL CONFIRMED. IDENTICAL FORMATTING TO EVERY SINGLE OTHER SHILL POST. CANNOT COMPREHEND ANYTHING OTHER THAN HIS OWN EMOTIONS AND INTERNALIZED WORLDVIEW.
Reminder that Donald Trump and the republican party hold the white house and the entire congress.
Reminder that they have not repealed the Immigration & Nationality Act 1965.
Reminder that they have not stopped immigration.
Reminder that they have not deported a single illegal.
Reminder that they believe (illegally) that anchor babies are legal citizens.
Reminder that they legalize 800,000 nonwhites per year.

Slow day at the office, Schlomo?

Attached: f0655ec1d6a22d918b428f1b317449c362b7c75d8618142e365e7864b61713aa.jpg (481x466, 56.85K)

bump.

I'm lost now, let us suppose someone was on DACA, should this be blackpilling or whitepilling?

The only good spic is a dead spic. The only good leftist is a dead leftist.

All nonwhites must be deported or killed. This isn't hard to comprehend.

I'm assuming you have your cyanide pills prepared then, Tyrone bin McSean?

Attached: 1512133403259.jpg (436x394, 45.97K)

Yeah, right.. And pigs can fly!

Reported for not even trying.

Your statement has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

1. This 'caravan' feels like a ploy.
2. This feels like a ploy based upon generating midterm support for the GOP.
3. Despite Trump bitching about the caravan, he permitted most of the contents of the last one to silently slip into the US.
4. Trump is a pawn of Zionists and Israeli Jews.

Still the maymay most-likely to derive from semitic origin of the last few years.

Checked for he's right you know.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14.69K)

It's proven. It's the exact opposite of reality, so it was clearly created by a fucking think tank, and is jewish projection of their own genetic defects onto others.

Attached: 56 percent israeli.jpg (1969x3336, 458.75K)

This is poetry

Attached: 4a26921daab4d59fedb7987a5ab46e670fdd7bd425f0654a49319b014b087d5e.jpg (1564x1418, 279.12K)

Technically, he's right. Dems are largely the power hub of diaspora kikes. Republicans are the stronghold of neocon/ashkeNAZI/Jizzrael-first/Zionist kikes

Reported.

Golly, what a good deal, Trump. Have more of my vote shekels.

Why is this board full of clowns and LARPers?

Attached: dca16eb14cb9049fddbd67959d5a0223fa8a0591a508d47fecc8e88e5101ba9f.jpg (255x194, 15.21K)

Pure pottery.

This, and monitoring:
>8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Stop smoking crack.

Counter-reported for being a kike-lover and false-reporting.

You're only digging that hole deeper lad.

I think you are mistaken here. Okay, some people may fully buy into these categories, but it's more of a practical concession - is a refugee responsible for the fact that they HAVE to occupy a certain proscribed position to be considered a refugee? Should it be their prerogative to completely blur the working binary? It's obvious why someone would be "conservative" in this issue, because they don't want to get fucking murdered, and occupying a domestic role seems the best way to help them lead a semi-normal life.
Of course, we haven't even addressed the neurological causes of migrants in this conversation, which is undeniable. There simply are people who feel intense discomfort with their birth nation, and I think it's just a question of pragmatism, how to best fix this.
Yes, being a migrant doesn't destroy the ideological foundations of immigration or anything like that, but does that matter?

You are correct – deeping the mass graves deeper for your kike bodies. This time, things won't go wrong.

Mkay bud.

Reported for amerimutt spam.

If you left because you are too scared to fix your own government, you're not a refugee. EVER!

You're not a migrant if you don't go home.

I could have sworn this caravan was in the news a few months ago.

Sadly, no. America First will gain ground, sure. But many cuckservatives will remain. It'll take years of systematic victories to purge the entire party.

That was a different caravan. They were let in at the border and all of them are here receiving welfare money. This caravan is bigger and the same thing will happen.

It will literally never happen. You will not be able to vote out jewish control by voting for jewish paid shills using jew-owned voting machines, dumbass.

YOU. ARE. WRONG.

You're not on reddit. Your primal scream therapy doesn't do anything here. You are objectively wrong.
You will not be able to vote out jewish control by voting for jewish paid shills using jew-owned voting machines.

Democrats are either Jews or controlled by them, so he's not too far off from the mark.

Cool shill thread.

Attached: Hannisnap.webm (1898x804, 644.55K)

Fuck you. People who try to CONTROL American free speech in favor of liberal minority speech will be overthrown. Peacefully.

When the companies that try to limit free speech and voting rights get caught committing crimes, they will be broken.

you do know Hitler won democratically and wiemar was worse than america is today

just like Trump….

Attached: 1501984095106.jpg (576x573, 259.85K)

winning seat as head goiym isn't what i meant by won

Actually, Trump won the electoral vote. Because America is a republic. Democracies destroy themselves because NPCs can't think.

NPC detected.

Reminder that the republican party tried pretty hard to prevent Trump from becoming president, so acting as if they are just an extension of his will is pretty retarded
But you already know that I'm sure.

We know for a fact that the last 'migrant' caravan was 100% funded and organized by the Soros Open Society Foundation, there's no reason this one, which is being conducted in the same fashion and has the same NGOs cheering them on is any different.

According to the UN's refugee law they were required to register in Mexico as refugees and they didn't, this makes them non-refugees.

What's with the OPs these days and their blatant lies and attempts to change the character of the board? This is a pro-Trump board and they will never change that fact no matter how indignantly they shriek that Drump's a kike.

They were actually turned away, why do you lie?

sage

fUCK OFF

Nobody is doing that?
OP was pretty clear he's not from reddit (((user))).

The Republican Party always loved Trump, you're just too low IQ to put that together. Everything he's done in office shows that.

I'd like him to address the end of legal immigration, but he would never do that. Too much cheap labor to want to stop the spic invasion, money over culture as usual.

Attached: message_by_ethicallychallenged-d6ukfy1.jpg (800x450, 434.59K)

Get out jew.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
You are not a Zig Forumsack. You do not belong here.
You are on Zig Forums. You do not have the right to spam your paid jewish shilling here. Take your civic nationalist neoconservatism somewhere else.

FILTERED

Reported for clear ban evasion and not even trying to have an argument.

Ironically you seem to be the only one here who is from reddit. Telling people here to vote like a fucking pleb.

Reported for being a soyboy

Attached: d90df1bc7d37d585bb90c7bf897733721e9d76cca89afaa1b4a9c448c3126887.png (644x800, 14.63K)

Have any hillpepes my fellow pede?

You replied to the wrong post.

America is not a democracy. It's a republic.
How much effort does it take to cancell programs funcing and arming ISIS?

Germany lost the war becuase they ran out of respurces. It really is that simple.

Can't even understand your greentext.

It doesn't help that Churchill was a warhawk who also supported the jews, to say nothing of (((FDR))),

He's implying that Drumpf did this somehow. It's totally gay.

Blaming any single individual is stupid. There is a collective effort by all politicians, in both parties, to turn whites into a minority. Fuck them all, Trump is nothing special by any means.

Based Steve King would like a word with you on that.

How about White countries for White people and only White people and no jews?
How about non-Whites should not be allowed, ever, to move to White countries?
Sounds good to me.
If non-Whites want to do the same for Whites, that's fine.
Separation.

White America is America.
Anything else is bullshit.
Civic Nationalism is bullshit.
CivNat = Diversity = Genocide

I think what is hilarious about this is how many people are all "Hmm, well truthfully I prefer Hillary or Kaine, but hue hue hue Trump is oookeh, for a normie". Notice how Hillary is going to die very early, and Kain was the leader of a stupid country, with basically no power compared to Eurasia. Why do people like these leaders more? Because they are infinitely more ideologically pure due to the limited scope of the problems they faced! Anons here will squawk about how useless leaders are, claiming they would be replaced by anybody (even in specific events that they started!!), yet every single decision is an error barely outpaced by some other good. Y'all are straight fucking laughable. Under Trump's leadership the USA is kept together, the USA successfuly stopped the beamers, and the USA improved the quality of life of its people by tons. How quintessentialy fucking "left" and utopic of you all to endlessly hem and haw about every little fucking flaw. History repeats itself.

>A journalist who interviewed people on the ground where the video was taken reported that local merchants had collected money and given it out as aid to migrants.
I suspect local merchants are thick on the ground in this operation, the local merchants operating that star-of-david truck, for instance.
sage because Trump is right, and your shill thread can't correct that record.

atlanticcouncil.org/images/publications/Sovereign_Challenge_Report_091718_web.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20181015034247/http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/images/publications/Sovereign_Challenge_Report_091718_web.pdf

wew

Attached: 1488.png (460x716, 349.65K)

where the fuck do you think you are

I think you meant to post this on Zig Forums. Anyway, having a guy as prominent as him saying…
… makes me feel good. It's not political policy, but it is social influence, and words influencing people to disagree with the status quo line of thought, or face-value bullshit, are always welcomed by me. Here's to hoping "conspiracy theories" become more popular.

Those problems aren't just exacerbated by illegal immigration, but also by decades of legal non-white immigration. Lefties will never comprehend that though "because we all bleed red!" Science stops at humans. The irony being, many of them are atheists, yet they're more hardcore in their anti-science beliefs toward human evolution than the most devout Christian.

Dems cry out for open borders.

"No borders, no walls
No USA at all"

Trump is insane for taking note of this and the Camp of the Saints scenario it has provoked.

Attached: images.jpg (436x662, 28.55K)

No one believes you. Everything you said is a lie.

Source?

It’s your claim. You prove it. The last 2 years have already proven you wrong.

please elaborate.

So right before Election the (((Left/Commies))) have possibly Funded or promised the world to some poor immigrants to travel North to USA knowing most will be stopped and put in Camps seperated FAMILY'S all that fee fee filled Heartbreaking (((News))) worthy Shit propaganda to Spite TRUMP and Push for Open Borders And show everyone that Whites are Bad people and racist not letting in brown people playing the Empathy card Gaining the Democrats Non White vote so Yes (((They))) are Behind the Caravans of illegal immigrants trying to get to our Country and our doing it not for Humanitarian resons If that was the case IT WOULD BE INHUMANE TO A COUNTRY TO TAKE ON A BURDEN OF ANOTHER COUNTRY IT WOULD BE INHUMANE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO FLEE TOWARDS CERTAIN CAPTURE. IT'S A GAME TO (((these))) fuckers and it Costs our country a lot to have to even deal with it So Election Caravan Democrats Are behind it all Pure Coincidence goy Shut up and DIE

Dropped