Joseph Kony

He is a conflicting figure. On one hand he believes in nationalism, but on the other hand he forced children to kill their parents. For the latter, the media paints him as a mass murderer. Is there proof to provide that shows that Kony never had child sex slaves/ murdered anyone?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (703x422, 701.85K)

Jesus christ, for the retard here, never pay attention to what he says, look at what he does!

If the media is all lies, doesn't that mean Kony was innocent all the time?

He's a fucking nigger hang yourself

No one cares you shitposting faggot

You sound like one of those guys who thinks he is the gotcha master because he can make some absurd statements and then pretend that that's what his "enemies" believe.
Maybe you should stop being a faggot, user.

He killed niggers so he must be pretty based

It's not 2012 anymore you stupid nigger.

Well he tried/ing or if he isn't died, to be a gate keeper for his interest. So his PR is good on his side, because he has solders, and bad on ours. Is it any different for any other authority? In the end this is a dogmatic question that doesn't needs to be answered.

Beat me to it.

OP is a faggot and this is a bad thread.

Attached: 2018-10-15 (3)_LI.jpg (1019x572, 975.15K)

He was a very good man who didn't do anything wrong. Black lives matter. He wuz kang an sheit. Nom saying? He dindu one thing wrong. He wuz jus takin care of kids an sheit. Finna move to his country when I'm done leeching off the United States and commiting crimes. Don't judge me you white racist . I can't believe you judged me based on my race. All white people are racist. When are you white people going to approach me , a black person, with consideration for the fact that I've been oppressed? I need you to make a judgement bout me based on my race and give me more gibs And shit. But don't make a judgement about me based on my skin cuz that's raycist. But judge me on my skin color and give me shit because of it. But don't do it because I'm black do it because I'm black because 1 plus 3 equals alphabet because math is racist and sheit. Neeeiiuuuuuckkkkaaaa.

Top kek

Who cares blacks are a walking subhuman disease and cancer that needs to be exterminated for the sake of humanity. Nothing better then blacks blowing each others brains out when not raping all the poor critters that cross their path. When one nigger dies = three White lives saved. Abort all blacks make subhumans extinct again. / sage

This psyop was the first time the Internet defeated the intelligence agencies. Do you remember the almost universal backlash against the forced campaign? The Hillary email leaks which proved they were pushing it as a psyop?

THE INTERNET AS A WHOLE SAW THROUGH THIS ATTEMPT TO START A POLICE ACTION AND SHUT IT DOWN

AFRICOM was probably not involved, this has the stench of Hillary's State Department all over it.

Give me a minute. Lets see where he's going with this.

No he isn't kill yourself cunt.

This is a slide thread so those trying to derail the NPC meme can gather their party before venturing forth.

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080 20.11 KB, 215.79K)

Look at that asymmetrical face and tell me he aint the cooniest nigger you have never seen before

Sounds like somebody just watched InternetHistorian's video on JewTube fuck that faggot. Every day more and more retards like you lower the median IQ of this board. We had a literal blacked thread up this morning. What the hell happened this month to make 8/pol/ drop 40 IQ points?

Saged.

Kill yourself OP

fpbp

He was a nigger who bossed a few other niggers around. That's literally it. Whatever thread was at the bottom of the catalog didn't deserve to be removed because of this bullshit.

SAGE

this

kony 2012 XD

Malcolm X argued for separation of the races, want to suck his cock too?

He's just another nigger. All blacks are guilty of being niggers, and all non-whites are equally inferior

Basically the entire campaign's failure owes to the fact that the puppet they made use of (Jason Russell) was an incompetent buffoon, as well as its informational inconsistencies. From the marketing perspective, it was a success, though it could have been because the forces beyond the psyop threw everything at the wall to promote it.

Once people realized that Russell and his information were bullshit, they collectively backed out.