BREAKING: SAUDI ARABIA BENDS THE KNEE

KING SAALMAN CUCKS OUT FOR ISRAEL

18 ARRESTED, SOME FROM THE INTEL COMMUNITY, A POSSIBLE COMPLETE SHAKEDOWN AT KING SALMONS INTELLIGENCE AGENCY.

archive.is/PERuX

Attached: 4bf.jpg (336x293, 17.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dfm.ae/market-data/market-data-overview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SA is Israel, this is entry level knowledge, fuck off with this low effort shit

Its just a little reminder dickhead.

damn these "the jew" guys are pretty powerful, huh guys

These bots are absolutely terrible.

SAGE

for low-energy OP. Go fuck yourself and take some pride in your effort by actually trying next time.

top fucking lel faggot

Go back to cuckchan.

I know most anons don't know shit about geopolitics but this entire thing was obviously an attempt from some princes who are out of power to try to derail MBS (the crown prince) and destabilize him from his efforts to take saudi aramco public and transition away from an entirely reliant on oil based economy

if you want to disappear someone you dont take them into your embassy (which is under constant surveillance)

Absolutely a possibility.

It took them long enough to come up with an excuse as to why and how it happened. They still cant come up with an explanation as to where the body is at. LEL.

And if you aren't going to smash your victim's electronics, you need to use a signal jammer, so the sound of your bone saw isn't transmitted outside the compound by the electronics you didn't smash.

For a 15 person hit-squad, the whole operation seemed amateurish. They should have watched that video about the israeli assassination in dubai. Jews know how to do shady shit.

I think they are used to operating in SA where the answer is: ask any more questions and you will find out exactly what happened, and you will wish you didn't.

Attached: 2kiy9l.jpg (410x668, 54.26K)

MICHAEL HASTINGS

faggot red text
I know a certain former mod who is very famous for his gay animu Nazi 2dpd who is likely to have made this OP.

How is this cucking for Israel? SA and Israel both have very different reasons for wanting to blow up Iran and the Iranian rebels in Yemen…

man who rules by the sword dies by the sword

Attached: 1507049736687.jpg (620x509 132.79 KB, 142.29K)

Reported for low effort

I think it's broken. Saw it spazzing in the npc threads too.

Attached: giggle.gif (386x232, 2.78M)

sauce

they didn't adhere to the age old rule of don't shit where you sleep

i don't care. first of all, Kashoggi
1) wasn't an American
2) was up to his neck with (((glownigger))) conspiracies and coups and Langley color revolutions and pals with bin Laden and he loved ISIS and praised ISIS beheading innocent civilians
3) nobody need shed a tear when some Deep State fucker gets what's coming to him and gets whacked like a Mafia snitch
4) Kashoggi was a CIA Made Man, so when ever one of theirs gets killed, i just laugh and laugh and laugh because CIA always betrays its own agents and informants and says "who is that? no, we don't know nobody named Kashoggi, he's not ourguy"
5) co-co-combo breaker bonus that Kashoggi was on the BezPo payroll pumping out Swamp propaganda. i only wish more CIA unofficial covers hinding behind phony BezPo "repporter" credentials would get tossed into wood chippers

6) most importantly, you think NSA doesn't have FULL TAKE recordings of the clueless Saudi Royals and the King conspiring every move to chop up Kashoggi. just look at this Snowden leak dated March 2013 where NSA intercepted Saudi Princes blabbing via Skype about funding and arming ISIS and their intent to make Damascus burn. the Saudi's are dumb shits made lazy by their billions so they think they can buy their way out of amything. the Saudis are monkeys with macbooks and clowns at Intelligence, so it's comedy gold that they fucked up a basic blag bag job like Kashoggi with such slopppy trade craft. those fired and soon to be Clinton'd 18 "rogue" Saudis deserve to die under mysterious circumstances and suicides and freak accidents not for pulling a Jeffrey Dahmer on Kashoggi, but for being such idiots at espionage 101. i bet the stupid Saudi's didn't even read that Snowden leak and still today use fucking Skype to plot assassinations, like they.ain't never heard of PRISM. which means NSA right now has Saudi Intelligence by a vice grip on their sacks.

all of this only helps Trump. Kashoggi was a free gift of a joker card. now Trump can turn the vice on King Salman's anus and demand any CONSESSIONS to any deal he wants.

"King Salman, my NSA guys showed me the video of you ordering Kashoggi be murdered and you ordering the cover up. now what you did is small fries compared to the shit my guys pull of each day, so maybe we can help you keep your crown and prevent a palace coup from giving your crown to your in-bred cousin, but you have to play ball. here's my offer. my guys will take the blame for it for you. CIA is prepared to admit they asked you to whack Kashoggi for them, because he was a terrorist. in return, i just want one thing. you and the Kingdom take a haircut on oil revenue for the rest of my two terms as President. i want to drive my Bentley to a gas station in Palm Beach on January 21, 2025, when i am a civilian once again, and i want to see one fucking thing. i want to see a big beautiful gas sign that says $2.50 per gallon. my people are hemmoraging money to the Chinese and to Israel and to you. that has to stop. so either we make this deal now, or else i can't promise you that you too won't be chopped up by your cousin and buried in the gardens of your big beautiful palace."

never look a gift horse in the mouth.
that my friends is the Art of the Deal

Attached: sandniggers_o_775016.jpg (704x533 123.39 KB, 307.06K)

A partial listing of ARAMCO isn't unique to bin Salman. If anyone is trying to topple him, it would be because he is either a) not anywhere near as pliable toward israel as someone believed or b) to stop his cancerous Westernization push.

Which country is the most likely to nuke Pissrael and how will we thank them for doing it?

Invest in SAHN, Saudi Arabian Holdings Company.

The only reason this is news is because Khashoggi is a (((journalist))) and the global media companies are kvetching because one of their own got offed. What do I care that a bunch of sandniggers butchered one of their own down in Roachland?

Yep the banks are investing in Saudi Arabia through the (((dubai stock exchange))) dfm.ae/market-data/market-data-overview

True yet it’s being blown into the MSM for a reason. Someone wants the NPCs to know.

if you've got some more, can you go and gore post in the NPC salt thread? we have an infestation atm.

SA (specifically the house of Saud) are genetic Levant cousins of the jew. It has nothing to do with Semitics and everything to do with the Levant strain. DNA doesn't lie niggers.

Why do they claim to be separate ethnicity's but they worship the same Black Cube?

Attached: tj88gdsl99vb0xz.jpg (1798x814, 540.08K)

Muslims just need to submit to their jewish overlords, just like the Christian goy has, so that we can realize a jew world order in accordance with the desires of the Abramic gods

Attached: 1488.png (438x716, 348.19K)

Russia, starting WWIII.

Of course the house of jew capitulates.

Eat shit yid.

kill yourself.

Why? because they know the DOTR comes and they fear being lumped into the same basket.

This board is > 80iq now. Absolutely trash.

>>>/cuckchan/

This has to be bait.

Learn how to use the greater/less than sign before calling others low IQ.

Lol. You dumb motherfucker.

Right after Saalman took over, top Saudi officials toured a historic synagogue. They've always been kiked, only braindead boomers think anything changed.

Attached: saudsjews.png (1070x507, 296.67K)

get the fuck off this board. You already ruined the other one.

Fuck off kike

Kys you faggot /ptg/ retard.

Kikes own SA. Always have. Only difference today is the "reform" so they can stop pretending.

You’re not on reddit.

Reminder that codemonkey personally supports this post and its contents.

None, and irrelevant.

>>>/reddit/

Do you really think the kikes would allow all of that oil and land to fall into the hand of sandniggers they don't completely own?

You have to keep cycling VPNs because you get banned and your shitposts are deleted all the time.

NOBODY CARES IF A SAND NIGGER CIA GLOWDARK DIED AND THIS WILL NOT HURT TRUMP AT ALL

It's almost as if the kikes orchestrate phony transferences of power to create the illusion of change, b-but they'd never do that here in the US, r-right fellow pedes?

No.
No.

Do you have anything approaching a real argument?

Ridiculous how the media is shilling this cia asset that was killed. Saudis kill thousands in Yemen, no big deal. Israel just sent dozens of tanks and armor into Gaza the other day and turning into a kill zone (moreso than usual), no one gives a fuck. Migrant mob being delivered to America by Jews and its barely mentioned. China destroying churches and persecuting christians and putting them and muslims in concentration camps for "reeducation" and nothing.

But one glow in the dark cia asset from WaPo dies and its the end of the world. Fucking kikes. Fucking npcs that eat this garbage up.

Attached: jewsNiceWatch.jpg (652x702, 33.02K)

Expand, please, on "shakedown"

A "shakedown" is intimidating someone for money.

A "shakeup" sounds more like what you are describing.

Please elaborate.

Reminder that in early medieval spain Jews and Muslims lived in peace while subjugating the white man

They live in peace today. Theyve always lived in peace. Only palestinians and Iran hate them today.

Saudi Arabia wasn't always Israel's bitch. Now they're in lockstep.
Jews are doing their divide and distract in Saudi Arabia.

Yeah. Spot on. I saw this too.
The Kikes don't like the Crown Prince and this was to overthrow him.
Not sure why: the Crown prince is a degenerate by Saudi Standards. Just a distraction, I'm sure. It's stinks of Mossad.

So, no war?

Don't jews control all their oil money as soon as it's deposited into a bank?

Nice post