NPC salt mine shows no end 7

the donald has arrived
the salt must flow, even if it is very low quality.

0 Inner Monologue

archive.is/C9jDn

I archive.is/YHgml

8ch.net/pol/res/12264395.html

II archive.is/bvVy1

8ch.net/pol/res/12278231.html

III archive.is/DDHAC

8ch.net/pol/res/12282550.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x682, 412.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/p/thread/3089786/photojournalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i forgot to post more links to more grey, but who cares?

Someone should NPC this

Attached: 43AF01A0-0454-486E-857F-8DB99698E4FC.jpeg (1334x629, 479.95K)

Maybe even replace the text with NPC metaphors for counter arguments to their programming.

Purple cum😊💜

Gtfo john Wayne gacey

Attached: 1488.png (430x716, 346.83K)

why don't people do this themselves?

meh, that first box was shit

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1334x629, 688.5K)

Awesome!
$10

REMINDER THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED GLOWNIGGER POSTING AT LEAST (50) TIMES
DO NOT SAVE MEMES THAT ARE LITERALLY NOTHING BUT A RANDOM PHOTOGRAPH WITH NPC FACES SLAPPED ON IT HAPHAZARDLY

this'll bring the tears

Sometimes, simpler is best.

Attached: 97823hf98h2398h2398.png (488x511 308.46 KB, 177.63K)

;)
A dash of Poe’s law, metaphor and dehumanizing squared

Attached: bingo.jpg (1112x1227, 141.47K)

we have seen this posted about 50 times. FUCK OFF NIGGER

ORANGE MAN BAD

This. The saturation ops for this meme has been too quick. So is the muh dehumanization misinformation campaign. Must be that Election War Room of Faceberg and what else they have set up and not shown in the news.

I think its a mix of over excited t_d, hyped up before the midterms, the forcing from a friendly TLA (using the t_d NPC profiles to expose the embedded and established AI run BOTs on twitter and FB) and an unfriendly group attempting to inject raw materials with watermarking to try and keep track of who is behind it all.
i'm obviously so paranoid that I laugh

Inspiration from some previous anons work.

Attached: template.jpg.png (983x2709, 2.15M)

No, it's communists. They know exactly what they're doing. Underestimate them at your own peril.

great work user

it brings me great relief to see you create that image

Attached: reddit kekistan cringe pol boomer Q.jpg (1500x1125 2.68 MB, 2M)

where was that original photo taken?

apparently from a Portland rally 4archive.org/board/p/thread/3089786/photojournalism

Reposting this due to one (((non-contributing faggot)))) failing to look down two posts in the last thread. Admittedly I cleaned up some of the edges for this version.

Saved

Attached: NPChowtheyaremade9.png (2681x2025, 1.61M)

Pozz my asshole baby

Attached: f143df665e39aac1b06060b817d1619ccd010e7d740143781c79d2d021455b50.jpg (255x255, 11.55K)

I get the "lack of internal voices" thing- people that don't seem to have any depth to their thoughts (shallow) and can't verbalize in complete, coherent sentences. They don't seem to have any original thoughts. Its not that they don't have an inner dialogue, its just that their dialogue is a really a diatribe. A monotonous droning. (And I like the change of perspective that marijuana provides, but it soon adds to the dampening of clear thinking)
Also, Its not the quantity of the inner dialouge, its the quality.

…then, the path forward is to actually Stop the internal conversation, if only for brief moments.
Try to calm your thoughts into silence, its not easy. At all- all sorts of mundane sh't creeps into your head when trying to still the mind.
This silencing is a basic tenet of many spiritual studies.
I would ask all here to please just Try it maybe once.

Attached: iby6578PIYFFRTyyfgokjC77HKBfu78vf.png (996x704, 131.87K)

Yeah, no. If anything, we should be doing the opposite. Finding ways to get normalfags into training the npc out of themselves by consciously making themselves think with an inner voice since it doesn't appear to come naturally.

best one i've seen for a while

Where were you at the start of the first NPC war?

Another Freshy

Attached: iby6578PIYFFRTyyfgokjC77HKBfu78vf2.png (996x704, 127.27K)

aye. silence ego voice to be able to hear real internal voice. Then say nothing.

nice

It's sad really. The inevitable Japanese robot waifus in the future will have more thought, more critical thinking, and more personality than the average biological NPC today. No wonder NPCs of congress voted in the Creeper Act.

NPC's are now self-identifying, like kike's putting echo symbols around their names. It is getting interesting, anons. It's like they take pride in being bots while calling everyone else bots

Beautiful

There's one of you in every thread. I get it, you've browsed reddit your entire life, you have a tugging in your soul that says "none of this is true." But you're still a fucking moron. Lurk two years. You are not intelligent enough to post here. End of story.

Took you some time user, but the end result is excellent and leaves room for edits. Nicely done

now the hugbox user has sucked your cock, why not go back and delete all the shit ones from the alt thread so other people don't get eye cancer?

I'm going to buck the trend and ask you point blank: what is this meme trying to say?

Shove a rag in your cunt and quit derailing

Fuck off leddit.

liberal status, confirmed. Nothing but cock sucking love and hugs for loser victims and panty twisting hate for your betters.

Yeah, civilized gentleman don't get that fucking crass. Go back to your NPC forum.

11 reddit posts trying to usurp hatechan.

Reminder that this needs to be edited such that normalfags understand it comes from an actual source.

Attached: mask.jpg (640x360 123.04 KB, 2.38M)

STOP REPOSTING OLD MEMES
make some new OC or shut up

You again. I see your game now Shlomo
Nice formula. A very Anarchic approach.

Attached: 1499350177918.gif (500x275, 407.57K)

Filtered.

Keep in mind it's #3 to blame.

Attached: fc0bf3804eb0924243864383798cf2fd80dab1bd52c42211d813354148279218.jpg (902x789 51.36 KB, 283.81K)

you mean
KYS

Eat shit cunt, I'll eat your fucking face come DOTR.

yep, seen them all MULTIPLE TIMES in MULTIPLE NPC threads
KYS

You're a crafty little kike aren't you? Have to give you props for the games Moishe. But you're done in this thread. Head on to the next

Shove a rag in your cunt and stop derailing.

I'm pretty sure there are twenty total memes from this that are actually good.

Attached: nwa.jpg (1112x1227 32.27 KB, 141.47K)

Attached: 1539968110495.jpg (1790x707 71.09 KB, 188.8K)

There, that's it. That's the entirety of this meme that isn't reddit low IQs slapping faces on random photographs. We lost, congrats, you stupid faggots. I'm pretty sure I'm not even on the smartest chan/imageboard anymore.

Attached: tinder.jpg (620x600 207.36 KB, 496.45K)

You sound like a kike trying to prevent OC. Also, this meme has been successful as shit. By what metric do you decide that we "lost", Avi?

Why are you calling me Avi? I'm losing faith because these threads have been absolutely fucking plagued by glowniggers posting 50-70 times with "memes" that are nothing but random photographs with NPC faces slapped on. Who the fuck is that supposed to persuade?

You don't really seem to grasp the point of the meme. While there's still obviously a bar of quality, the beauty of all memes is in simplicity. This works because those it targets will become angered regardless of the quality, because they already know the truth upon seeing it, even if their programming prevents them from undoing the damage or even attempting to gain sentience.
But those who it doesn't work on are not the target, because they already thing for themselves.
Like Pepe, this meme isn't meant to "persuade" anyone. Everyone knows the score.

think*
Sorry about that, I'm trying to cook and shitpost at the same time.

If they try to self-identify as NPC they're admitting to themselves that they are not in control of their lives nor what defines them as an individual. An existential crisis would gradually set in as they inadvertently remind themselves of this along with exposure to the meme externally.

Beep

Attached: 20181020_171917.png (1080x1485, 254.83K)

I like this anti-abortion propaganda because it will effect white women specifically. Niggers don't take on the "if i can't see it it doesn't exist" mentality more than whites.

Attached: beautiful-german-grill.jpg (393x607, 43.05K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x1000 924.94 KB, 679.56K)

You're fundamentally wrong. The NPCs don't know the score, and we should be reaching out to them. Instead all of these memes have been actively hostile. You're either a false flag agent, or you literally don't understand memes.

And you still haven't addressed the fact that there are people that post 50-70 times in these threads trying to make us look like retards with their low quality memes.

Computer viruses have been around for centuries.

Attached: convert-to-islam.png (450x820, 333.49K)

Absolute fucking nigger trash that is trying to conflate our image with islam.

Take your low-IQ ass back to reddit.

fuck off, mohammed

NPC SALT THREAD #4

user asked for a badge.
I made the background on the original transparent (so it really is a badge), and put in the fabric. So here's both.

Attached: polbadgeblackcube_editedtransparent.png (1024x1024 931.42 KB, 1.95M)

Hahahaha, what? Are you fucking serious?
LURK TWO YEARS

This entire thread is a CIA trap for small minds. Prove me wrong.Try to do it without buzzwords.

Can't deny this. Just take a look at the OP and every single post except .

ah, sorry. I've filtered the muppets and so thought you were dissing the sand nigger meme. my bad.

beep boop ur a faget

Contribute something or kill yourself, nigger

You're currently at 18, maybe don't out yourself next time

checked

All the responses were one-offs. I rest my case.

He was.

Here's a second one for you, nigger, now kill yourself

Now what?

Prove your point.

Respond to

My point is that these threads have become flooded by glowniggers trying to make this meme impotent. You haven't done anything to try to prove me wrong except be a pilpul jew.

Attached: Nigga Upset By Smug.gif (640x480, 63.67K)

I made a montage from the twitter outage for fallen NPC sock account warriors:
MEME WARS 2018 COLORIZED

Attached: memewars2018colorized.jpg (3286x2683, 3.65M)

top wew, kill yourself

Nice, I'm trying to make these threads better on a thematic level, and you're telling me to shut up. You're a jew, and you should kill yourself.

reported, filtered, saged for politeness, called your mom, called your boss, called your rabbi

Whatever, fag.