IRL Nazis BTFO

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=j5WuIg0i1X0

When you realise you're no longer on the internet.

Attached: BTFO.jpg (63.43 KB, 768x512)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

Lmao thought the drums were the punch sounds there for a sec

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

the issue is much like various other groups, they fight in packs. sign of cowardice. if they get shot by some nutter I'm not gonna cry. don't bring a fist to a gun fight.

although stealth attacks are not cowardly, they are effective strategy. strength in numbers is weak strategy.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

If you like beating up Nazis you should come to Budapest on the 9th of February, we will have most of the European neo-Nazis over here celebrating "Tag der Ehre".

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

From what I gathered, those boneheads were acting as provocateurs, so they deserve it. They were yelling your typical run of the mill nazi garbage at a punk gig, they got laid the fuck out.

Moral of the story: talk shit, get hit.

Justin White
Justin White

The moral of the story is not to go into antagonistic territory and oust yourself as the enemy is smaller numbers like retards.
But Jesus Christ the comments section is horrible generic Anti Fascist schlock being praised by liberals, you can tell it's them because they're praising America, talking about Trump, and haven't once brought up empirical evidence against the two Nazi's there, and just yelled at them and called them retards like a bunch of argument illiterate boomers.

Attached: MFW.png (13.55 KB, 67x101)

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

they fight in packs. sign of cowardice
Lol, that’s a good tactic, not cowardice retard

Adam Price
Adam Price

"Its always their fault"

I'm not the biggest fan of Hollywood Nazis but you can't be this conceited

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

Nothing wrong with being a retard, nigger.

Sup, monica

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

The best way to fight is beat up smaller groups because that's manly and totally not nigger tactics

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

Better yet: Don't dick around in anarcho-punk gigs if you're a complete pussy. Real life punks don't fuck around and you cannot pretend to shit talk like you do in /pol/, faggot.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

go into a anarchist punk concert while being 5'9, 200lbs at most, mostly fat, only two friends with you (or that's how the guy looked to me.)
as a skinhead, scream out "I hate niggers" loudly while wearing a swastika shirt
Get overwhelmed by 30 guys.
Come on lad politics aside this was a dumb decision like kicking a beehive and expecting not to get stung.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

No true prussian blue nazi would voluntary listen to the garbled moaning called "punk music".

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Neo nazi's would but neo nazi's are pretty much retarded skin heads that would probably be political moderates if raised in non white trash households and not actual Nazi's.

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

They're closer to antifa than they are to what were the actual nazi's; in their music, in their style, in their behavior and most of all, in their need to position themselves in a subculturally branded fashion. They're the sort of people who care so little what others think of them, that they need mention it in half of their songs.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

I've been to those gigs. Should've shot the place up. I'm no Nazi either.

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

"I hate poor white people"

Typical

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

That's why you go prepared

Attached: Suicide-bomber.jpg (135.21 KB, 880x460)

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

Most anarcho punks are spooked rich kids who need their gated communities opened to poor folks and enforced through a higher authority. That includes poor people regardless of race or gender.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Poor white people are not Nazis. Fascism and its offshoots are the ideology of the middle class.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

Then why have the vast majority of communist leaders/theoreticians come from (upper) middle class families?

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

Well no shit then why does this board shit on them constantly?

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Good point. Pol Pot was at least true to who he was. The upper classes don't need to patronize poor people thinking they're to stupid to revolutionize.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

Don't put words in my mouth I said I hate poor uneducated white people.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

things that were never said
But yeah, if you're a Nazi being a poor white dude doesn't give you a pass

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit