Zig Forums Dietary Thread: Kombucha, Kefir, Kvass Edition

ITT we create a new general thread specifically for discussing and sharing ideas and recipes for Zig Forums approved foods.
The main topic of this thread will be Fermented foods, as they title may have hinted.
Here are some resources that may be of use to you, also feel free to add your own if you have any.
>kombuchakamp.com/ - a good amount of information on a handful of fermented beverages

Here is some food for thought:
>telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/3621232/Milkmaids-held-the-key-to-the-cure.html
>kombuchakamp.com/milk-kefir-faq-frequently-asked-questions
That combined with the fact that it is illegal in most of the US really makes me Hmmm.

Attached: how to make kefir.png (1503x431, 123.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kombuchakamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=XLVxVQ8O0s4
wellnessmama.com/9087/beet-kvass/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a screen-cap of my kombucha process.

Attached: WEVAWF.png (1185x553, 167.65K)

Fuck off.

FOR IMPROVED CIRCULATION, BREAKDOWN OF SUGARS, SKIN HEALTH, NAUSEA, AND IMPROVED DIGESTION:

1. Get a cold-press juicer. This is necessary for making the kombucha as well. See previous post.

I recommend juicing ginger rhizomes and lemons (peel, pith, and flesh withal [the zest and oils in the peel are good for you]) and making a mixture of 2 tbsp. ginger juice, 1 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar with the mother, and the juice of a quarter of a lemon with 12 oz. of cold water

There is a great body of research on consuming these beneficial microbes and the good it does. The brain-gut axis is a relatively new concept to describe what happens, and what benefits you get, like more even blood sugar, better mood, and even faster wound healing. That last one sounds far fetched, but it's quite simple: good microbes in gut makes a happy gut -> gut signals to brain that it is happy -> brain, via the pituitary gland, signals the immune system that all is well -> the inflammation/counter-inflammation gets more well tuned. A well tuned system for inflammation and it's eventual elimination leads to shorter time spent sick, faster healing and a longer life.
Many foods are horrible processed, but perfect when fermented, like bread, milk and even legumes like soybeans.

Attached: 1299847337491.jpg (500x332, 56.12K)

Didn't take long for the false jew to arrive.

Attached: iuFWVCM9OAugu.jpg (650x370, 25.82K)

Powerful kikery and filtered.

refrigeration has been around for a lot less long than our digestion. The only people who don't need to pickle things are people from tropical climates where something is always fresh.

Attached: MOSHED-2018-10-18-19-1-56.jpg (729x960, 611.12K)

This pic is retarded, step 4 should be step 1, because you have to feed a scoby culture to begin with and without it the kombucha is just sugar water

it is – my method is two stages:
1) brew tea
2) add sugar and scoby
3) wait about a week

then:
1) remove scoby
2) pour kombucha into grolsch bottles/quart jar with fruit, using strainer to remove bits of scoby
3) refrigerate in 2 days or so.

Product is great, never had any problems

Attached: wow knowledge very smart.jpg (265x265, 11.54K)

Kvass is also good stuff, just the right amount of alcohol and easy to make. Not going to bother posting a recipe, but it's good.

Can you make kefir with traditional mason jar double lids (the metal kind, in two parts)? I don't have any plastic lids but will get some if need be. Been wanting to make kefir and kombucha for a while now, already been successful starting a sourdough mother in the past few months. Love smelling that stinky fermented pile of dough

Also, in line with the general purposes of this thread, anons should look into making kimchi as it is an excellent way to foster the growth of gut bacteria and is tasty as hell. Can be a fun project for an afternoon with your partner. Plenty of great guides online.

Last post but people should google "sandor kraut", he's the wizard

Fuck off you sliding kike cunt.

Here's kvass pasta from the post I made at Zig Forums couple of months ago.

Disclaimer, I'm no pro in fermenting, I just do it exactly like my wife's grandpa did - and it works. If you are a smartass and know how to do better, then please suggest your way.

To make a kvass mash:

Take a loaf of rye bread (any non purely wheat bread should work, but rye bread works best - I use whole grain rye bread), slice it in even, 1cm thick slices.

Bake them in the oven until they are brownish color (you could likely skip the baking and sun-dry it, or something. The point is to dry the bread up reeeal good). It stores well.

Take filtered water in a big 5l jar, and add sugar (5 tablespoons should be enough, but you could use more) and some yeast (really not much, it will eat sugar and grow anyway). You will only need to add yeast once.

Put the bread into the jar as well. Cover with gauze, leave for 3 days.

After 3 days, drain it (it will be rather disgusting to drink, but will smell good - don't drink it though), take bread mash, divide in half (you can either start a new batch or just throw that half away) and add half of the freshly dried loaf.

Add sugar. Again, don't add anymore yeast. There is no need.

Wait for 3 more days, drain again. You now have a good partly fermented mash that will give you good kvass from now on.

Cycle is like that -

1. Take mash that fermented at least 2 times, divide in half, one half goes into trash (or use it with other batch)

2. Add half of baked/dried bread loaf.

3. Take clean water, 5l

4. Add sugar, at least 1 tablespoon per liter of water, and stir well until sugar is dissolved.

5. Put mash and bread into sugar water, cover with gauze, wait 2-3 days, drain, enjoy (after first day you can taste it - drain when the sweetness is appropriate, store in fridge, and drink in the next 24-36 hours - after that it's just not very tasty anymore).

6. After draining, remove mash, goto 1.

Mash is stored in the fridge - I never had problems with using weeks old mash - no weird growths or anything. It just eats all remaining sugar and goes into anabiosis.

You may try using natural sugars (like apple juice or beet juice), it may or may not work good. I will try some day when I will have enough space.

couple of things moishe
fermented foods are the god-tier foods the europeans of old ate, subhumans like chinks and niggers as you mentioned had no such thing, nor did they have a reason, it is a european thing to preserve food for the winter when the need for high quality energy is at a peak. there was never a need for it in temperate and tropical places where food was readily available year round.

This is complicated and boring, just drink water and make sure to eat all the right foods and cut your arm when you succumb to temptations like sugar and wanking as a form of self discipline. Simples.

yes, get at least pint sized so you will be able to expand your batches with just one jar.
you should use the metal ring and a cloth (i believe they are called sac-cloths, similar in structure to a bed sheet with shitty thread count) so that it can breath better and keep out any bugs or bacteria.
you should only need a handful of supplies to get started

you can generally get about a glass a day with this setup, strain the kefir into your glass, scoop the remaining grains and muck back into the jar, pouring a small amount of kefir back in to jump start the next batch, add the required amount of milk, cover and wait, it can take between 24-72 hours depending on temperature, also keep away from direct sunlight.

Come on dude, don't respond to obvious provocation.

I don't really like kombucha, even if it's just like kvass, but with tea instead of bread. But sauerkraut is completely different issue. When I was a student poor as fuck, I sometimes survived a day on a half jar of kraut and a 700g bread loaf. When I grew up, I started appreciating kraut for its tingly taste and health benefits. Usually, a luncheon in my country is a meat dish plus some side of potatoes and a big pile of either stewed beets (delish as well) or kraut. I got used to eat it almost everyday, and now I dream about a possibility of making my own kraut along with kvass.
If only mortgages weren't so much of a kikery, I'd probably buy a house with a miniature patch of land - just for apples, beets, cabbage and maybe something else.

Attached: wf22y.jpg (1600x1200, 296.74K)

*water may or may not contain chlorine, fluoride, feces, traces of pharmaceuticals, and other toxic chemicals
*the right foods may contain trace amounts of pesticides, genetically modified dna, may not b available
*if you dont have the self control to not beat your cock then just cut your fucking arm off (disclaimer: you may lose an arm)

it is primarily for new fags who cant differentiate a good wholesome post vs a semetic post, kinda like the monkeys + ladder + bananas + water spray explination

fermented foods got our ancestors through the harshest of times, it only makes sense that it would help us aswell
me too, user, #metoo

I don’t know why that emo faggot cuts himself but otherwise he’s not wrong. Fermented drinks are nice but they’re not strictly necessary

well yes, water is obviously good for you. as for gmo's they are often times made to be compatible with the pesticides used on the plants, or are the pesticide themselves
fermented foods and beverages are to help boost your gut bacteria. so while they are not strictly necessary as you say, they do have many benefits in their regular consumption

Bible dads beat their daughters for being sluts and me doing small painful cuts to the soles of my feet i no different, I wish I had a dad who beat me for being a weakling but that never happened so I need to improvise and I think it's a good method to tell my brain that I have done a wrong thing. I have been left my entire to do my own thing and fuck shit up because nobody was there to tell me otherwise, I am taking things into my own hands and I am now in control.

I think you need to learn how to read, faggot.

You can't add scoby to boiling water without utterly destroying it, you fucking faggot brainlet piece of shit.

Do you feel in charge?

Diet of the White man: milk, meat, alcohol, ephedra

Reward and punishment based brain signal system (rpbbss) Non disciplined people like myself need this system as a substitute for that father figure who could've beat the faggot out of us but didn't because he ran of with another women and never returned back from work like he said he would.

Do a bad thing? Punish yourself, this sends a harsh but firm message to your brain, do it long enough and you will eventually train your brain not to do the things that you don't want to do. Soles of your feet is a good spot for punishment because nobody ever sees them. It's a solid albeit extreme system if you have zero discipline.

???

a really cheap and simple way to make a scoby is as follows
you will need:

1. boil water and add tea bags, steep the tea for ~20 minutes or until its blacker than your neighbor
2. add sugar and stir while the water is still hot
3. cool down in fridge for 2 hours, then sit on counter until it reaches room temperature
4. add half of each bottle of kombucha
5. tie a sac-cloth around the top to allow it to breath and keep bugs, mold, and bacteria out
6. sit in a warm dark places and periodically check up on it until the scoby has formed to about 1cm thick

once you have your scoby you can refer to other kombucha recipes, but here is the gist of it
7. put scoby into a new jar with tea and 2 cups of the tea from the previous batch to innoculate the new tea
8. bottle the tea with any added fruit for flavor
9. let bottles sit for a day or two to ferment the added fruit
10. put in fridge to slow down fermentation and prevent over pressurization
once it has been chilled then pop the cap and enjoy

also dont forget to sanitize your equipment with hot water and soap (slosh with white vinegar if you like) to prevent any bad bacteria or mold being present which may ruin the fermentation

cutting yourself is retarded no matter why you do it, you are opening yourself up to infections from dirty blades and wound contamination, your feet are probably the second worse place to get any sort of cut (1st would be your asshole/dick) because of the mass amount of bacteria that collect there
if you really feel the need to punish yourself then just order like a cane or a flogger and whack it across your back once or twice, itll hurt a lot more and you wont be as prone to infection, it will probably still scar you though, so beware

Well thanks to kefir-user from the other thread I decided to try one of the commercial varieties and, following an initial, unpleasant, splatter-tastic adjustment, my digestion has been noticeably better. So good, in fact, that I've decided to start fermenting my own kefir. Still looking for the grains though. Kefir doesn't have much of a following in my country, and the sellers in my area all seem to be boomer hippy retards that don't answer their email.

You are a psychological mess, and this is not healthy.

Retards that cant read the thread:

Literally:

Whoops I'm retarded for different reasons, but

Retards that cant read the thread:

Literally:
(You)

This isn't about pickling, it is about chinks and desert mongrels rotten tea and milk. White people made cheese instead of letting our milk rot.

We didn't do that shit because we knew how to make cheese you degenerate mongrel.

what did he mean by this?

it goes with the theme of the dietary thread and the preserved food stuff, it is on par with fermented foods

you seem to be forgetting that those sand niggers did not have to deal with annual starvation, dairy products, such as cheese and other fermented/pickled foods, which would see them through the winter
also lets take a look at origins shall we?
a quick search of this tells us that
which is code word for european peoples

>However, it may have originated either in Europe, Central Asia, the Middle East, or the Sahara.
which is code word for inconclusive, probably because a majority of peoples throughout the world used animal products to varying degrees, including milk and stomachs

ok you got me with this one, but regardless, if anything this shows that fermented food and drinks were widespread and had some sort of benefit to prompt people to adopt it (hence the nickname "the team of immortality") believe what you want

Diet is very important but so are physical aspects when it comes to facial and dental health, I highly recommend all Zig Forumslacks to check out Dr. Mike Mew's work and finally destroy the orthodontic Jew. In short you better be breathing through your nose and chewing hard foods anons otherwise you probably look like a recessed faced numale.

Attached: download (5)

Any advice for the best way to make skyr?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x900, 1.88M)

Orthodontic has more real world results that quacks work has ever done, you may generate larger muscles around the jaws, but no amount of "mewing" will fix an underbite. It's quackary at its finest. Ortho fixed my underbite through my teen years and many others.

Kombucha is for hipster faggots, get the fuck out of here.

Attached: Cuckwood-Car.jpg (824x743, 221.16K)

I was always under the impression that White rice was one of the better carbs one could eat. I guess it's not. What are some carbs I should include in my diet? I already cut all bread from my diet.

I feel sorry that you were a mouth breathing untermensch as child, and clearly you have no idea what orthotropics is even about its not about jaw muscles its about the maxilla bone being recessed, but you are right it will not fix an underbite IN ADULTS, teens and kids can greatly improve from having their bodies function they way the were designed. Paleo man didn't need braces you are a perfect example of the crutch that technological society has created on man.

Attached: 1540078041639.png (602x684, 608.01K)

Attached: llJdDKV.jpg (600x315, 39.65K)

YOU STILL NEED A SCOBY BEFORE YOU BOIL THE WATER RETARD

opa

How do I make kvass, user?

just look at the grains that are native and abundant to the regions where your heritage draws from, oats would likely be a commonly available grain in those areas, go with those

not necessarily, see you can either grow your own or buy one, really the only drawback of growing your own is that it takes about 2-3 weeks to fully develop. my advice would be dont put anything you dont want to die in boiling water (because it will die) yes, you have to boil water to make tea, but let it cool to room temperature before you add the culture into it
depending on your level of patience you may not need a scoby before hand

you can check out an entertaining version on th life of boris channel, or do as says

New information that you should know. Vegans had it right and so does the paleo groups. Methionine is found in muscle meats which make us grow. Too much and we stop autophagy. Autophagy cleans up our body's cellular debris. However, methionine and other proteins and muscle meats are superior to vegetable oils and refined starches. This is why fasting is beneficial and paleo has reasoning. Fasting decreases intakes of methionine. You need periodic absence of methionine, but you also need it for growth and sexual function. Total fast or methionine fast once a week, then return to paleo or whatever protein healthy diet you choose.

VEGETABLE OIL (CORN AND SOY) IS POISION

You can still buy land for cheap if you don't mind living in the middle of nowhere. You'd probably be far happier and healthier anyhow.

Attached: 1cf3a7f991ca459b5f761a473da62571.jpg (650x672, 122.31K)

What's next, you're gonna tell me quark isn't white food?

It's kind of a pain in the ass, but the healthiest way to eat is literally like oue hunter ancestors during the ice age. Strict carnivore (including animal byproducts) diet, lots of running (barefoot or with those weird footglove shoes), and moments of water fasting.

By your logic, beer and bread is rotten. The only thing you should eat is either shit or 00 buckshot.

Meant for

Let me clarify that you have to eat a lot of organ meat and even occasionally raw meat. It sounds weird, but eating that way also awakens some real primal manly feelings… just like vegan men basically become bleeding pussies.

Only faggots cook their steak. Been eating steak raw for years, It's delicious with some Himalayan salt. It does provide a primal feeling when eaten.

I'm sitting here eating broccoli and stuff at the moment. No veggies at all?

FWIW, I have been eating nothing but wholesome foods for about 1.5 years now. It's very simple to do. No processed foods. No processed sugars. I don't claim to know what is up, or down. I just know my body is stronger and more resilient than it has ever been before. I am 42 years old. And I am growing muscle and stamina.

I eat Boiled Eggs, Bananas, Oranges, Raw (soaked in saltwater for 12+ hours) Macadamia/Almonds/Brazil nuts, Ribeye steak, Emmentaler Swiss Cheese, Whole Milk, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Onions, and Black Coffee, every day. Rarely, I will have some Red Wine, or Dark Chocolate. I drink lots of water, which I supplement with Boron, VitC, Zinc, Magnesium, and Potassium Iodide. This, (and my hatred for Jews) is what I live on.

My diet is a work in progress.

Pol saved my life.

are you the same user that promoted boron water?

No. I am not selling anything. I just wanted to share my experience.

holy shit you people are fags, do people actually waste their time fermenting shit? find a better hobby, you can buy this crap at the store

You heard it here first. Why do anything yourself, when you can rely on (((commercial))) products?

lets dissect this semetic post for scientific purposes, shall we?
something jews are infamous for
uses demeaning insults a a way to coerce you to doing as they say, also a common tactic of women
this is a double edged one, first he (it) is trying to sell a product, one that he (it) probably wont get a profit for, not to mention it would likely be of shit/lesser quality, also shills for (((capitalism)))
the second bit is he (it) is calling it "shit" with no explanation as to why he (it) believes it to be shit, just pure defamation

Hey that's no protein/methionine. Your brain's glial cells are eating cellular debris because of it, pushing you towards the ubermensch. Do it more than three days and you will start on the path of being a vegafag.

here is what works for me:

1. go to local home beer brewer store and ask for "PBW" which is a very effective way to clean glass, stainless, etc. Also, get "Star San" if you really want to be effective. Clean with PBW, then sterilize with Star San.

2. Buy "GT's" brand Kombucha, just get the original or gingerade version. About $3 in supermarkets around here.

3. brew tea with teabags (I use Tetley but it probably doesn't matter much when you are learning), add sugar. For 3 gallons I think I used about 1 pound of sugar. Some people buy the organic unprocessed browner sugar; I don't think it matters much since the yeast/bacteria will eat it. WAIT FOR IT TO COOL TO ABOUT 80F before adding the GT's.

4. After your stuff is clean and sanitized, put the tea and dissolved sugar into the container. Add a few tablespoons of white vinegar, then, add 8 ounces or more of the GT's Kombucha to the container. Cover it etc. per other's advice in this thread. The purpose of the vinegar is to suppress other bacteria that might try to grow - it won't harm or have any negative effect on the kombucha you are adding.

Wait for several days, the SCOBY should grow to make a "mat" that will fill the width of what it is placed in.

IF there is fuzzy stuff on top of the mat, it is contaminated and you have to throw it out and try again. A healthy mat starts out transparent but after some thickness looks a light to medium dark brown color (it gets stained by the tea). Air bubbles and slightly bumpy appearance is OK, fuzzy stuff is not.

I'm not going to bore you with the science, especially since there's articles proving every diet works and other articles proving they don't. I've even seen plenty of seemingly good research claiming obvious stuff like calorie restricted diets and cardio doesn't work (long term). So I urge you to just try it for a week, you feel like a fucking caveman. I'd wake up from my bed ready to go chase a sabretooth tiger and beat it to death… instead of my usual lethargic self.

fucking retard.

Process assumes all materials mentioned therein have already been procured. Your attempt at saving face is pathetic. You are clearly a retard.

Attached: 4fg3g.jpg (629x504, 28.34K)

>kombuchakamp.com
there is a guide on here to identify what is and is not mold, its quite handy. from what ive heard vinegar will kill the good bacteria. the smaller the jar you have the faster it should form, the wider the container is usually the longer it will take for it to form, took about 2-3 weeks for mine to fully develop

my main concern with this would be food poisoning from and residual bad bacteia, especially since most packaged meat is covered in it, i would feel better at least searing it a little bit to kill any bacteria that may be on it, but i dont know anything about that.
please link sources if you have any

NICE TRY BLENDING IN

SAGE

Attached: a2.png (1078x1182, 69.33K)

Every single one of you niggers better be taking 1/4th of baking powder in water twice a day. Your kidneys and overall health will thank you later.

Attached: 4cbaded3fcb16e5533632369dafa15ae0df325c71267b9ff8c38d1861599f6d1.jpg (637x637, 74.78K)

*1/4 of teaspoon btw

*also baking soda

sources?

People have been eating stuff like steak tartare forever.

I only eat raw meat occasionally, especially tuna (it's basically sushi), just make sure you spring for the really high quality stuff. I'm on my phone right now, but just put in youtube "carnivore diet", there's a lot of good stuff. Don't forget your organs, like liver, kidneys, sweetbreads, etc… that's where you get your vitamins and minerals instead of veggies.

Attached: KHNO2GE.jpg (1153x768, 229.57K)

Everything we eat is making our body acidic. We need baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) as an alkaline to get rid of the acid that builds in in our kidneys and flush it out

Eh. I'll stick to a balance, thanks. These purist no meat / all meat, all-or-nothing fad diets are not viable long term.

Brad Makes Fermented Garlic Honey | It's Alive | Bon Appétit
youtube.com/watch?v=XLVxVQ8O0s4

i will certainly look into it

seems reasonable

everything in moderation friend

no thx dont want kidney stones

That is retarded. You will just give yourself acid reflux by weakening your stomache acids. Eat vegatables instead of drinking harmful fluid that's been unnaturally "alkalized".

I'm not going to twist your arm, but you should at least read into it, fren.

You can't have a metal lid (It will kill the live culture) if you absolutely have to use this setup then put a piece of wax paper underneath the lid.

What works great is buying one of this big 1 gallon mayo bottles and then using the bottle afterwards (Enjoy doubled eggs for months :P)

Thanks for the tip! Now I really want to try this wellnessmama.com/9087/beet-kvass/

I haven't seen any posts here about sprouted grains. If you are going to put on a crock pot of beans (dry beans not in a can) then you should sprout them first.

From what I understand - If you are to put dry beans in a crock pot you are basically eating a seed(which is hard to digest) If you wait until they are sprouted first, then you are eating a vegetable.

It sounds complicated but it's really simple - The night before you cook your beans put them in a bowl with water over night. Maybe even for 1-2 nights. Once you see them sprouting(the green thing coming out) then it's sprouted. Then cook.

If you make bread then do the same thing. Sprout the wheat first…

It's something I've thought about and there's a bit of synchronicity going on here for me because, years back, I thought: "I think veggies make me feel ill". Think they affect my tum tum. I have real bad stomach issues and sauerkraut doesn't help me at all.

I eat a lot of carbs and have been thinking about trying keto.

What's unbalanced about getting everything you need from one source? If you want to eat unecessary stuff, fine, so do I, but meat is perfectly balanced alone.

It's true. I've written elsewhere all the benefits I've gotten from sticking to only/primarily meat (and animal foods like cheese, milk, and eggs). It's ridiculous how much better I feel. It's like I de-aged 15 years.

Well how long have you been doing this? I have a normalfag friend that bought into the carnivore thing, and he "feels great" too. He bought into it because it was shilled by Peterstein's sickly-looking daughter… those are the circles he travels in. I'll tell you the same thing I told him: let me know how you fare in 3 years time, if you're still doing it (and you haven't gotten ill). Then maybe I'll consider it.

Kike or stupid. It applies to every other area of your body, so why not your face?

>(((the store)))
You're gonna wish you cultivated a DYI attitude when life becomes less comfortable. Do you seriously just live to try other people's creations? Are you a nigger or a white man?

4 years.

I watched Life of Boris version, and it is not kvass, it is basically braga, which is like a very dirty beer starter for whisky or whatever (smart slav anons, please translat better if you can). It is too sour, too dirty and too alcoholic. My version is much more like kombucha (a sweet and sour flavorful refreshing drink with barely noticeable alcohol content) and his version is something you drink after a long night of cheeki breeki with vodka.
While his recipe is legit in some way, I enjoy my version much more, especially because it's better to do in batch one after another (much less preparation), and is safe-ish to give to your children (in moderate amounts of course).
You can basically take my recipe, and either:
1. Add some raisins and lemon every time you refresh the batch (becomes a bit harder to clean, and I feel acidity of kvass alone is enough)
2. Replace sugar water with beet juice / apple juice
3. Do whatever the fuck you want, just keep it clean and sterile-ish, feed yeast with sugar, and refresh the bread every 2 cycles

lmoa

Attached: Shameless_Greed.png (412x507, 387.26K)

Four years, strict carnivore? I find that hard to believe, user. No offense.

I can tell you anything I want, but you won't believe it unless it fits your vision of the world. Try things for yourself if you want to know the truth.

Well the reason I'm skeptical is because carnivore wasn't even a blip on the radar 4 years ago. If you'd said 4 months, I'd have believed you. A year, probably. But 4 years? Anyway, I have a friend I can monitor, so I'll do that.

Kill yourself for 4 years. No worries, it's completely safe.

Canned tuna isn't raw you retard, it's cooked in the tin.

It wasn't a trend that I followed. I suffered a 3rd heartbreak (I know, what a fag) back in the day and decided I was going to figure out what I was doing wrong in my life. I started from the ground up on everything that I took for granted (queue journey to finding out about the jews), and this included diet. I tried various things in isolation for months at a time, added things back in, noted the effects, and eventually settled on meat. In this time I also learned that soap and shampoo are completely unnecessary, and often detrimental. I only ever wash with hot water plus a rag, and moisturize with some kind of nice oil, like coconut, or even just butter. I'm very interested in downsizing to the bare minimum in ever aspect of life to see what is actually needed.

Welcome to life. Enjoy your stay

He didn't say it was canned.

Meant to quote you here