Serpent Seed and racist Christianity

“You are of your father, the devil, and the desires of your father you desire to do. He was a manslayer from the beginning and he stood not in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he may speak he speaks falsehood for his own sake, for he is a liar and the father of it.”
John 8:44

“from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all.”
Luke 11:51

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”
Genesis 3:15

“Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.”
1 John 3:12

Is this the only uncucked version of Christianity? They’re the only believers I’ve seen who are uniformly prowhite.

Attached: 493AE952-21AE-4068-8513-25B7E154DE53.jpeg (750x264, 75.93K)

Follow the rules or don’t post here.

What rule did I break? Religion has a huge impact on politics. We can’t have whites worshipping what they perceive to be holy kikes.

Christianity isn’t allowed here anymore. Paid jewish shills spam the board every day for four years. Just fucking lurk before posting, you dumbass newfag.

I’ve been lurking for two years.

You forgot to greentext when quoting Luke and John obviously.
And you fail to mention that you understand the bible is fake because it is a collection of heavily edited tales. It's the original Wikipedia.

ATTENTION

This

This is a recent shill tactic. Before they used to come into every thread with some shit-tier argument that was easy to spot and call out/ignore. However they've learned, and now they come into every thread attacking it at a meta level. This is more effective because it's harder to argue with, if the shill simply insists the thread is worthless it can easily spread doubt.

Every real 8pol tier thread (ie something more than just a news article or meme) is now declared a slide thread, rule breaking, irrelevant, or shot down by someone claiming to be an oldfag within the first few posts.

Hi, kill yourself. No one believes a goddamn word you say. It also doesn’t matter, because all content is allowed here and you can’t do a goddamn thing about it.

It's a garbage, low-effort thread. Try again tomorrow but this time try writing more than two sentences of your own and providing relevant links and inages so it doesn't reek of shitposting and cuckchan.

Use a catalog and post in one of already existing threads instead of making a new one to shill your kike cult

Unless you don't like it, right?

Just ignore it if it doesn't interest you. It's not like the necrothreads at the bottom of the catalog were ever going to be bumped again.

larper who seeks to revive some quasi neo pagan or nordic polytheism.

Accept Christ's sacrifice or rot in hell for eternity.

Wants to pretend that Zig Forums is a monolth. FUCK YOU

Doesn't understand the history of the KJV from the original Greek and Hebrew into the Greek/Latin Textus Receptus of Erasmus of Rotterdam onwards to KJV. You'd be correct to speak your filth about the NIV, ERV, and the innumerate modern translations like those for faggots and those incorporating gender-neutral language.

Attached: alvem.jpg (1049x1153 82.31 KB, 1.37M)

Kikes on here that gripe about "muh cucktianity" are simply ignorant and have not read, or do not understand, the bible. Christ's death does not give people a free pass to partake in degeneracy, fornication, and sodomy. Those who live in a reprobate mind, who know of and consciously attack and besmirch the gift of the Son of Man are damned. They are in love with their decadence and degeneracy.

Attached: notsaved.jpg (600x431 179.56 KB, 29.08K)

What part of “all content is allowed here” was unclear to you? Zig Forums does not stand for anything. Zig Forums is for everyone. You do not get to say what content is and is not posted here.
What part of what I said is unclear to you, you subhuman illiterate?

>>>/suicide/

Reminder that you are not a Zig Forumsack and do not belong here.

You didn't really think this one through, did you?

No one should tolerate an user who arrogates to speak for everyone. Rules < The Law.

Are you on drugs or just insane

Semitic shill thread. Not bumplocked or deleted.

The absolute state of nu/Pol/.

TAKE THE BIBLE PILL

OBEY THE CUBE!

Attached: 34567890987654.jpg (960x9903, 1013.22K)

sacrifice

TAKE THE BIBLE PILL

LEARN THE TIME CUBE CULT OF THE (((ELITE)))!

sage

Test

>muh (((british empire)))
You're in the wrong neighborhood.

Attached: AngloPower.jpg (583x936 347.19 KB, 202.58K)

They're all over YouTube lately trying to reimage themselves. The most effective way to cuck them is from the 'Celtic' angle. You'd be shocked how effective it is. Celts are like kryptonite to these larping jews. Try it yourself this weekend. Go into any CI group and start a dialog about Celtic history. In many cases, you don't even need to discuss details. The mere sight of the word 'Celt' literally makes these jews sperg out. Its fascinating.

Be warned, the more knowledgeable CI jews will attempt to included the Celts as part of their Jewish lineage. But this is something rarely done, and often done so begrudgingly.

Why do these jews inside post-cromwellian anglosphere nations want us to believe we are jewish? It is all politics. The British Empire was a Jewish operation grown out of Cromwell's coupdetat of 1648. In very simple terms, jews took over England in 1648 and used its population to build a Jewish mercantile empire built on trade and Talmudic slavery. Christian Identity is all geopolitical maneuvering by jews. The goal is to create sympathy for Cromwellian England and the post-Cromwellian Victorian British Empire.

British Christian Identity is ZOG.
British Christian Identity is the original Neo-Conservatism

Indo-Europeans are not Jews. They are Sumerians, Hittites, Scythian, Celts, Bravarians, Scots, Irish, Slavs and Greeks.

Attached: House of Windsor.png (460x568, 48.46K)

Scythians descend from the actual Israelites, you tard.

THE OCCULT VERSION OF THE SERPENT SEED

Exoteric vs. Esoteric = Both OBEY THE CUBE!

Nobody believe you (((Druid/pol/ OP))), and Neadernthals are not white.

Fuck off, (((Finck))).

Ah, thank you for this actual evidence showing ulster scotts are Jews, or at least they believe they are Jews. Enemies of the white race.

Attached: unionist jew lovers.jpg (758x530 25.75 KB, 78.88K)

Literally what? And literally who?

Your name already appeared in the thread, I'm sure your chrome script to email you every time your name is posted somewhere did its job. Now fuck off.

Attached: woodshatesyou.gif (250x166, 1.08M)

Scythians were never semites or turks.

Attached: ancient_scythian_dagger_by_sefikyilmaz-d8aoxp3.jpg (744x1052 590.96 KB, 470.91K)

Is this some new fucked up meme?

It’s zionist Christians afraid whites will find out jews aren’t the chosen people and will stop donating to their zionist fundraisers.

This guy gets it. Keep on the good fight user, Christkikes belong in the oven.

Youre not fooling anyone (((Druid/pol))). You tried that trick in both the "New Age" thread and the "Origins of Race" thread ever since we started making fun of you for just calling everyone

Attached: fuck you.jpg (463x582, 132.43K)

Druids? Finks? I guess I’m everyone now aren’t I?

Scythians descend from Iranic peoples and celts from scythians. Celts are aryan, all European peoples are. Anyone who says they arent is a D&C kike.
t. NSDAP

Attached: NSDAP-Ice-Cream.webm (674x600 1.36 MB, 124.33K)

Doesn't understand who Marcion was and his relationship to Paul. You'd be correct to speak your filth about the KJV as well. It's not about translations, it's about why certain writings were made cannon and why certain writings remained apocrypha or deemed heretical.

I'm so tired of these Christianity debates.

Bottom line is this: The concept of Christianity did not finalize until after the early settlement of America. The Early Christians took Christianity as a means to subvert Europe (Rome). While Jesus may have been a real man, he was nothing more than a Traveling Mage during the time that the Jews worshiped Ba'al rather than Yahweh. His story is romanticized as a description of Spring. The majority of both Old Testament and New Testament theology is ripped off of other religions. The majority of the Book of Psalms is taken from the Egyptian Book of the Dead. The concept of Jesus and Mary reworked during the Holy Roman Empire (by the Vatican) is stolen from Greek Mythos. The rest of Christian values are taken by the Vatican from various Pegan cultures in effort to make pegan tribes convert.

It was Christianity that ruined Europa, and changed it from a true-er religion of roots in the dawn of civilzation (Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Atlantian) and changed it into the perversion we see today. Your religion is a hodgepodge of European and Middle-Eastern beliefs bastardized into obscurity. Over the centuries, it will no doubt (if allowed to continue) be bastardized even more, and we will get bizzaro religions loosely based on Christianity like what John the Savage practiced in the novel "Brave New World".

You fail to realize that the King James Version of the bible itself has numerous discrepancies between itself and the found pre-scriptures. It is NOT the first widly-distributed English-Language translation either. There was (besides the famed Gutenberg Bible) the Bishops' Bible. Your own holy book is corrupted.

You all fail to notice the constant discrepancies and self-contradiction. You fail to realize that even in the original Hebrew Torah, these contradictions exist. You fail to realize that the Torah, the Old Testament, and the New Testament were all corruptions of polytheistic religion. You fail to realize that the commandment "Thou Shall have no other gods before me" is not a deceleration of Monotheism, but is a creation of a Cult of Yahweh, which was one of many tribal gods of the early Semites. You fail to realize so many things.

Y'all need Hermes the Thrice-Great.

Why would anyone including the Hittites travel south into the dunes of pedo-arabia? Everyone travels north, even to this very day. You offer zero counter-argument because you have no clue what you're talking about. These names, dates, words and images are all new to your eyes. That is clear by your vague reaction. The Hittite Empire is the first use of Indo-European language. Even the jews themselves record the Celts in Galatia (Anatolia). This doesn't even scratch the surface of the mountain of evidence. Your skepticism comes from pure ignorance of the topic, not due to having an actual countering-belief. There is no debate. you're a fucking retard.

How's it feel to get your entire belief system smashed by one stupid photo on a bird watching forum? I know it's tough… so react accordingly. I will.

Attached: Tudhaliya IV (relief in Hattusa.jpg (1160x770 12 KB, 194.76K)

I think this place is utterly controlled by jidf. Where can I go to learn from knowledgeable Christians who distinguish between Israelites and the edomites who stole Judea from them?

No, nothing you’ve said is true. Fuck off, yid.

Jews are Jews. Biblical Jews were pedos and did blood sacrifice, modern kikes are pedos and do blood sacrifice. Biblical kikes are the ones who rotted empires for thousands of years and were removed from our countries, and modern kikes do the same thing. Kikes opened the gates at constantinople etc, kikes are kikes.

Everything I've said is true. Read a book.

That's horrible advice. You gonna tell him which fucking book, or does the Das Kapital work with you?

Yes, jews are jews, but there are other races in the Bible who were for a while good in God’s eyes I’m more concerned with reading and discussing about.

Muuuh boooooooooooooks

Attached: muh-books.PNG (662x258, 83.31K)

You seem to be confusing several different people as one.

/thread

Realize that rabbi Jeshohua ben Josef was not a Christ

t. knowledgeable Christian

Move to Israel, since you believe it is your original Fatherland. Seems like an obvious answer… apparently you're so retarded the simplest judaized protocols pass you. So much for being "the true jew".

Attached: Chicken Hawk Kike.jpg (800x600, 77.02K)

This is why I don't go to Zig Forums anymore. Automatically, anything I say is considered being a Shill, and I am immediately insulted rather than allowed debate and discourse. Go worship Q-user, and let's Make America Great Again with our "White Zionism"!

Send chodenigger an email about it

suicide is always on the table user

What the fuck happened? Even in 2017 this site was better. Did the good people exodus back to 4/pol/ or did they go to end/pol/? Is there a mewch/pol/? I miss the old days, when intelligent discussion could be had.

why don't you just kill yourself?

Chodenigger removed the old mods after they rangebanned niggerdick spam and then made the board global, told the new mods they can only ban spam. Now every paid shill in Israel is shitting the board up because they know we are defenseless. Almost assuredly the feds put his nuts in a vice and told him to allow them to disrupt the board with their agents.

Chodenigger? You mean Imkamfy or Jim?

Neither, I mean Jims son Codemonkey.

Codemonkey took over and made Zig Forums into /b/ for politics. All posts are allowed here. All ideologies are allowed here. All content is allowed here. Nothing can be deleted. Anyone who tries gets removed as a mod.

Well isn't that just ducky. Is /polk/ any good?

Rabbi, I…

Lots of shills, this must be important, good job OP.

When we uncuck Christianity, the jews are screwed.

My church went from sending supplies to middle America flood victims to shipping money to Indonesia and helping nogs in the city have more children. I was too young to vocalize the problem, but something did not seem right for me.

Wouldnt know, never used it. They kinda kicked the whole white race in the nuts, there are no equal alternatives as it stands. It would be nice to just find something like /p0l/ thats almost the exact same thing and to stick it to the kikes by swapping the whole board over, with quality natsoc mods who keep subversive trash out.

To the viewer skimming by this thread. Take notice of the immediate "semitic" emotional reactionary drama posted shortly after the following post , , , , , Observe the sudden change in mental state. Do you see it? The emotions & reactions include rage, passive-aggressiveness, incoherent complaining, attacks on the wider group, pleas to authority (shut it down). To all of you veterans out there, this is instantly recognizable behavior. The jew isn't getting his way, nor does he have an intelligent rebuttle. So, it is time to sperg out.

It is almost predictable. No, it is very predictable.

Say it with me loud and proud. Celtic Austria is back in town.

Attached: 0019s_0001_Austria 3.jpg (1024x768, 229.47K)

There's stormfront but I don't think it'll ever be of the same quality that this place once was. Also, a lot of people here seem to think Don Black is a fed. I personally don't. Damn, where can we go?

Search for E Raymond Capt

Capped and saved to important folder. Thank you, user. You’re like a gold nugget in this shit ridden thread.

Attached: 25E62863-71C1-48E1-BA0C-D82A5212F48D.jpeg (750x919, 184.88K)

(checked)
Don't worry there are oldfags who notice it to.
I'm just too depressed to rebut them. Thanks for keeping up the good fight.
All see you another day when I'm feeling enough vigor to argue with them.

Attached: Big Sky Pepe.jpg (2048x1284, 589.62K)

Amen

The absolute state of kikes.

Nothing to be ashamed of my good friend. The Celtic spirit needs to recharge itself between states of action. The Celtic spirit is what gives us our unique fury. Our opponent has no spirit, so they can continue on at the same mediocre pace. It is good to understand who we are as a people, where our strengths lay and how to efficiently maintain ourselves + apply our energy when most effective.

Recharge your spirit good friend. Many more battles await you.

Attached: images (1)

I’m just so surprised how people actually follow religion. Cause I actually if you really think about the answers they provide ..it doesn’t actually make any sense.
I guess people are too scared to question them self out of fear that they might be a hell.

europeans were not the first jews; tell me OP you massive christfaggot. DOES THIS SOUND LIKE SOMETHING WHITE EUROPEANS WOULD DO TO THEIR NEIGHBORS?

34 Now Dinah, the daughter Leah had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land. 2 When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, the ruler of that area, saw her, he took her and raped her. 3 His heart was drawn to Dinah daughter of Jacob; he loved the young woman and spoke tenderly to her. 4 And Shechem said to his father Hamor, “Get me this girl as my wife.”

5 When Jacob heard that his daughter Dinah had been defiled, his sons were in the fields with his livestock; so he did nothing about it until they came home.

6 Then Shechem’s father Hamor went out to talk with Jacob. 7 Meanwhile, Jacob’s sons had come in from the fields as soon as they heard what had happened. They were shocked and furious, because Shechem had done an outrageous thing in[a] Israel by sleeping with Jacob’s daughter—a thing that should not be done.

8 But Hamor said to them, “My son Shechem has his heart set on your daughter. Please give her to him as his wife. 9 Intermarry with us; give us your daughters and take our daughters for yourselves. 10 You can settle among us; the land is open to you. Live in it, trade[b] in it, and acquire property in it.”

11 Then Shechem said to Dinah’s father and brothers, “Let me find favor in your eyes, and I will give you whatever you ask. 12 Make the price for the bride and the gift I am to bring as great as you like, and I’ll pay whatever you ask me. Only give me the young woman as my wife.”

13 Because their sister Dinah had been defiled, Jacob’s sons replied deceitfully as they spoke to Shechem and his father Hamor. 14 They said to them, “We can’t do such a thing; we can’t give our sister to a man who is not circumcised. That would be a disgrace to us. 15 We will enter into an agreement with you on one condition only: that you become like us by circumcising all your males. 16 Then we will give you our daughters and take your daughters for ourselves. We’ll settle among you and become one people with you. 17 But if you will not agree to be circumcised, we’ll take our sister and go.”

18 Their proposal seemed good to Hamor and his son Shechem. 19 The young man, who was the most honored of all his father’s family, lost no time in doing what they said, because he was delighted with Jacob’s daughter. 20 So Hamor and his son Shechem went to the gate of their city to speak to the men of their city. 21 “These men are friendly toward us,” they said. “Let them live in our land and trade in it; the land has plenty of room for them. We can marry their daughters and they can marry ours. 22 But the men will agree to live with us as one people only on the condition that our males be circumcised, as they themselves are. 23 Won’t their livestock, their property and all their other animals become ours? So let us agree to their terms, and they will settle among us.”

24 All the men who went out of the city gate agreed with Hamor and his son Shechem, and every male in the city was circumcised.

25 Three days later, while all of them were still in pain, two of Jacob’s sons, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brothers, took their swords and attacked the unsuspecting city, killing every male. 26 They put Hamor and his son Shechem to the sword and took Dinah from Shechem’s house and left. 27 The sons of Jacob came upon the dead bodies and looted the city where[c] their sister had been defiled. 28 They seized their flocks and herds and donkeys and everything else of theirs in the city and out in the fields. 29 They carried off all their wealth and all their women and children, taking as plunder everything in the houses.

You faggots need to watch this. It explains a lot about the elite, Saturn worshiping Jews, Jesus and the Kenites…………………………………………..

Attached: 1017377_616048358468200_1380805407_n.jpg (500x750, 45.25K)

The more I learn of the small amount of archaeology done in and around Ukraine down to Circassia before the Communist Revolution of 1917, I have to stand in awe of how there must have been an amazing wealth of knowledge and artifacts well-preserved until then, there. From the Book of Veles (still banned in Russia, even to this day) to "the song coming up" (still held by the Russian government as well a myriad of other inscriptions never released) has to make me wonder the implication of what was found there. After the Communists win all the small rituals, some documented in the late 1800s for those people ceased and haven't restarted.

I guess the jews finally snuffed out that observant culture living along the coast of the Black Sea, now all we have are scraps.

Attached: 1401103521.jpg (826x676 165.42 KB, 67.64K)

A lot of it has been destroyed or their origins erased completely.

You kikes sure are desperate.

oldfags know who you are kike. You've been shitting up this board since 2016. You stick out like a swore thumb

You just posted "Blavasky" the feminist tard in another thread. Your (((esoteric))) threads, your (((Esoteri hitler))) threads, your (((Neanderthals were white!!!!))) reeeeing, your (((alien Nordic antarctica))) threads. Same faggot, same IP hoping.

Attached: _pol_-_Serpent_Seed_and_racist_Christianity_-_2018-10-20_19.39.38.png (225x301, 150.48K)

Christ is an exemplary Heathen archetype. Too bad the Jew-loving Christians insist on desecrating Jesus' name.

Attached: Untitled.png (933x1023, 46.8K)

(((Christians))) can't meme and steal everything like Leftists.

Attached: pol idealogy chart npc futurism transhumanism.jpg (1185x846, 210.51K)

White Christians are okay, but they're the minority of Christianity.

True, just look at Constantine's arch, all of it taken from pagan emperors.

Nope, they're a Saturn worshiping virus. They're children become Communists

Their beliefs are demonstrably harmful - but their Blood is still good.

They still live there, only under a different name today. I am developing a theory on the origin of nations, how nations are named and by whom. It is clear to a student of history renaming the same group of people with 6+ different labels plays into jewish D&C power in the long term. If you have spare time, attempt to look into how some of these nations in Europe chose their national names. Particularly the more sympathetic troublesome nations in Europe's history. Polish commonwealth, Sweden, Jutland. From Sumeria to Scotland, work on simplifying this connection for the masses to quickly understand at first glance.

You will find much more content & material on the Scythians using the Yandex search engine.

Attached: scy31.jpg (570x570 261.85 KB, 50.39K)

odinia.org

It can all be so tiring…

You christcucks are so fucking annoying. That's not what it said. It said that this is what the Elite occult teaches. Why can't you tell grown women from children you fucking freak?

Hey guys, why can't both Christianity and Paganism be white? Why the mutual exclusivity?

Attached: f84b8a1c4c7c8df691d3b272e472b16f14bd828c074b097434857bea8129bf23.gif (1920x1080, 177.77K)

you know (((why))), young duckling.

and just for the record, pagans attempted to coexist with christians. their legacy and ruins serve as a constant reminder that "coexistence" is a lie, created and exploited by lesser people to subvert greater people. paganism does not exclude christianity, and some of the earliest christians in europe worshiped christ as if he was just another pagan god. the jealous god of the Jews cant have that of course though.

Pagan traditions still live on today through Christianity. Yuletide is part of the Christmas season and Halloween is carried on in the form of Allhallowtide. Its clear both share many commonalities and the retards arguing either are just D&C Jews themselves. It is possible for both to coexist

Attached: 58dc9a1516.jpg (255x194, 12.67K)

No it isn't, by any historical account with most being White Christian accounts, and why would the White Christian allow in the pagan devils? White Christian's have never believed in pagan borders or property rights, "a pagan homestead is a rat's hovel". Its ironic though in that the White Christians could have their Christendom if they didn't let jews in but they always do and history is filled with jews in and out but rarely jews getting killed.

In a way it was racism which doomed European paganism, they thought that just because my brother believes different from me that doesn't change that he is of my kin and should be defended.

Attached: 8361a4da300619aa11a1e1597b1af0208f01f869c4a76664ef83725b8f8ededd.png (1040x1460, 674.99K)

Yeah but like, we can change things. Hitler had his own form of Christianity that respected his party. Why can't we just find a common middle ground to stop Christians and Pagans from shitting on eachother?

Christians vs Pagans is more a story of a more advanced civilization oppressing a less advanced one, it has nothing to do with religion and any religious tensions arising therefrom are standbys of the aforementioned culture clash, which has its roots in Roman-supremacy leftovers that used Christian society as a conduit.

Rome adopting Christianity as a state religion smothered it.

There is no middle ground for the christian, their faith is the only one all others are satan worship. The christian cannot allow any other faiths to survive, it's their fanatical loyalty to a kike over their own race that makes them the enemy.

ROFL. Jesus wasn't even born in december. the cuck just moved it so they could occupy the Yule. Christians would have nothing without European paganism. All of their holidays would suck shit. In Japan the japanese will put up yule trees for christmas, but most of them don't give a shit about jesus. Christianity is a cancer that piggybacks on real pagan tradition.