The Cult of Q

A break down of the Q occultism and how they used the goy (especially Christians).

Do not post your paid jewish shill here. You have a containment board. Go the fuck away and never come back.

STFU kike you're not fooling anyone. This isn't a Q larp but a Q exposer of their hidden scam

Put a fucking bullet in your brain.

Q predicted this.

Fuck off yid.

I am getting so fucking sick of this website quoting the wrong fucking post when I click a post number.

Anytime you expose the Q larp anywhere there is an instant army of shill monitoring at all times to attack you

I hope the moderation leaves the thread up, un-anchored. Sound, thorough examination and discrediting of this narrative propaganda [because that it what it is] is important and is impossible on the containment board which is swarmed by RenTech bots and Elgin AFB fairies.

Correct. Now stop posting Q-LARP spam here.

Would the Q-cumbers be able to recognize the inherent NPC-nature of the whole Queue LARP?

ANCHORED FOR EXPOSING Q

That's my supposition, as well. The preferred view is that it is a "LARP" and not administration/Mossad narrative propaganda to obfuscate their interests. Shutting it down keeps the focus narrow.

Q is horseshit, it's a shiny object to distract idiots

That was the point of the thread.

YUP

if Queue is a jewLARP, it confirms an inner conflict between diaspora j00z and Zio-j00z. the Queue LARP is squarely Zionist

Pic related

Attached: 20cb2f3e6c80d6fd28c82cab13f8c2c515ee408913a092ffd64d9a52770fee5b.jpg (1000x500, 444.95K)

Attached: 1539753929504.png (728x567, 532.3K)

Time for a bit of introspection, and to maybe listen closer to that inner voice

Attached: 564376767447466865.jpg (1920x1080, 297.3K)

Polarization of thought and belief is literally the most effective weapon (((they))) have employed against us for centuries. The old adage 'divide and conquer' has never been more true than it is today.
At this point, anything not advocating for the dissolution of party lines and a political climate of open forum is either delusional or a psyop. Right and Left as by their very names exist to fragment society and create a paradox of moral dilemmas wherein universal issues are confined along party lines causing perfectly reasonable people to take completely unreasonable stances on common-sense issues simply for the sake of the dogmatic preservation of their belief system.

In theory I agree with you, but the consequences of letting the democrats win the primary are pretty severe.

Attached: Democrat_values_2.jpg (1080x771, 405.83K)

Though it is a repeat of a repeat of a repeat:

May they all go straight to hell

Attached: ZXX08KK14m88.jpg (267x400, 33.73K)

Yes, and thank you for posting.

They see it the same way.

If one side of the coin, either 'Democrat' or 'Republican' wins, we are still fucked, because in the end we are still a divided people. Both groups are absolutely full of shit and double standards and neither side seems capable of seeing it in themselves. At this point, the 'Republican' world people profess towards nowadays is just as absurd as the socially proscribed alternative. At the end of the day, both artificially created ideologies have things we should and should not adopt and only by deconstructing those lines and adopting beliefs purely based on merit will we save ourselves as a people.

Of course, this kind of thinking is deeply discouraged on a meta level and the world is presented as a literal battleground to foster confusion, dissonance and complacency with a convoluted norm, and the people who need to hear this most are the ones most unable to comprehend.

whoops, first reply was meant for the previous poster.