Ask a Jew anything politically related

Won't be here for long and your Nazi mods will probably get triggered and ban me to protect their safe-space but ask a Jew anything. I will answer honestly; I'm here to show you we are we are no different than you and try to understand better where some of the hate is coming from.

Let go of the hate and come join the diverse community of the future. That is my message and I know I can reach at least a few of you.

When are you going to make Palestinians citizens with voting rights?

You couldn't even get past your first post without pushing your agenda. Listen kike, I will fight till my dying breath to not be part of your "diverse community of the future". How about you leave us alone.

Attached: DgsdbxkUEAEym14.jpeg (1074x1148, 183.83K)

Reported. No one cares what you have to say. You do nothing but lie. You will be exterminated.

Israel was created in response to the holocaust. It was a necessary and final response to hundreds of years of anti-antisemitism. Given I came here in good faith, this comment seems tone deaf and kind of repulsive.

Low quality bait.

Fuck off chaim, you don't belong here with your low effort reddit tier AMA

Jews gonna jew.

Why is jewish food so disgusting?

Why dont jews leave us goyim alone?

I am actually curious do you think every person who is actually believe everyone who is ethnically Jewish should be killed or is it just a meme or performance art.

welcome master

No. Neck yourself you filthy yid parasite

You’re pissing your pants in fear of us. You were raised from birth to be terrified of the goyim waking up and slaughtering you.
YOU’VE FUCKING DONE IT NOW, THOUGH. WE HAVE THE INTERNET AND WE KNOW YOUR CRIMES.

why dont jews seek out the other tribes of israel for all you know most of the world could have israelite mixture and yet you do nothing but seek a state for your one singular tribe in the house of israel

this response just shows the arrogance that you have as being a jew and the entire reason you were persecuted in the first place

I agree

DIVERSIFY ISRAEL!

MORE AFRICANS FOR ISRAEL!

MORE BLACK MEN FOR JEWISH WOMEN!

I KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS, FALSE JEW

Attached: iuRDIJM2TH.jpg (822x563, 137.78K)

I think a lot of this Nazi hate and anger comes from an increasing number of low IQ white males being left at the bottom of society. Do you fit that description. I think a lot of people including parts of the Jewish community share some responsibility for your felt alienation. But you have to admit taking responsibility is always the first step to self improvement.

Political questions but everyone has a different taste, i won't hold that against you

A prime example of how diverse Zig Forums has become.

Sage goes in all fields you useless cunts.

Why do you think the Nazi's hate you so much?

Again it is amazing to me anyone has the gall to say things like this when Isreal was created as a safe space for Jews after your people literately tried to genocide us. I'm all about forgiving but we Jews are not so naive to forget so quickly. This is nazi bait by posters who literally admit they want to genocide us

didnt happen

How do you think the Jewish community has contributed to white alienation?

I think some white men particularly those with low IQs have been left behind by the globalized diversifying economy. I think men who are left at the bottom of society are always going to be angry and anger can be channeled in a lot of seemingly arbitrary directions. There i a long history of anti-semitism that many seemed to have latched onto as a place to project their anger.

Reminder that CHODEMONKEY allows kikes to post on Zig Forums.
Reminder that I would have banned him if CHODEMONKEY hadn't removed me.
Whenever you see a kike posting, remember that CHODEMONKEY condones his existence on this board.