STOP SOROS

ITT:
we discuss stopping Soros, depriving Open Society Foundation of 23 billion shekels burning their money and well
we actually stop soros

We are growing ever more powerful and he isn't. He gave 23 bil shekels but that is his last move. He is all in.
When this is finished
There can not be two of us standing. We go after his throat.
Our duty is to attack and dismantle his entire network of lies and his bloodline, before effectively taking out those he represents.

Attached: stopstopsoros1.jpg (926x520, 109.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gefira.org/en/2017/07/13/soros-sponsored-immigration-network-in-italy/
legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf
freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/
shareblue.com
mediamatters.org
mirovni-institut.si/teme/mediji/
mirovni-institut.si/sodelavci/kaja-jakopic/
rtvslo.si/strani/multimedijski-center/5039
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/italys_salvini_vows_to_create_pan_european_association_of_nationalist_parti
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit thread, user. Pls go back.

Checked

Not the response I was hoping for.
Those are some nice digits.
But going back is not an option.
I will end his empire with or without your help.

Attached: mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg (750x1000, 64.86K)

Attached: DnnkFqZXcAEINza.jpeg (720x540 180.41 KB, 25.83K)

gefira.org/en/2017/07/13/soros-sponsored-immigration-network-in-italy/

legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf

You misunderstand: we'd probably more than happy to ruin this filthy Kike, but the quality of the thread… this isn't cuckchan. You make a thread like this, but you present no general strat or other vital info whatsoever. Were you expecting us to come up with it?

Thanks for the bump.
Saging my own thread because I see there is no interest in having this discussion.

I will end him myself.

nah, it's good man.
I understand. Feel free to report/anchor delete.
I'm out of this thread

Thats the point though, isnt it? What is your plan of action? Normally an OP puts it up, you did nothing of the sort.
(checked)
says it all.

I fully understand it is not the most descriptive OP but I don't really think it needs to be, to my excuse.

My proposition however is factual.
Outline every country's (do it for your own)

Soros network:

freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/

shareblue.com

mediamatters.org

mirovni-institut.si/teme/mediji/

mirovni-institut.si/sodelavci/kaja-jakopic/

rtvslo.si/strani/multimedijski-center/5039

My plan of action is spreading truth.
Truth always wins

So I came here to exchange ideas.
Perhaps to see how can I further improve the damage I cause to him.

What is heavier? Truth or 23 bilion USD?

I don't really want to bragg or get suicided, but basically I redpilled my whole nation on his network/won the election (but Soros conspired to make a coalition that denied the winner of election to form goverment)

I see it as a slap in the face because it is.
I won the election but this old faggot, denied my victory.
Now I am pretty pissed off and want to kill him and his entire operation that more badly tbh,

Attached: soros-ku_an-2002-_-f (1)

Now it's personal.

Interesting. Elaborate.

>majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/italys_salvini_vows_to_create_pan_european_association_of_nationalist_parti

Attached: 4789fef7eea747c29486ffdb473dd84a_18.jpg (800x414 65.72 KB, 83.89K)

Reminder that he is a pawn self sacrificing as the evil Jew for the public, so that nobody has their eyes on the banking cartel. His movement was deliberately started to causing havoc and fail in the end. If you haven't noticed…he's nearly dead. He only wanted to go out while helping his demon brethren to pull of the biggest crime in history.

TLDR

Probably you can understand my dissapointment.
But I will not give up.
This makes me more determined to end him.
We will connect with Russia, Hungary, Italy to do that.

Attached: images (41).jpeg (208x242, 6.35K)

If what you say is true then PUTSCH

Soros himself is irrelevant at this point. That decrepit old snake is out of venom. The problem is that the snake has given birth to five(!) hellspawn, who will inherit his empire of usury and misery.

Attached: 525b1038214ad909d17b6932a3234183cca9a86031d2ef00f824eb2a49ec452c.jpg (619x304, 62.86K)

Maybe the president can do something about him. Or would he have to wait until his son-in-law repays the loan?

mfw

I know. But how to?

Attached: orsis_07.jpg (799x592, 132.12K)

REMINDER THAT JEWS ARE PURPOSELY THROWING SOROS’ NAME UNDER THE BUS AS A BOOGEYMAN FOR ALL JEWISH ACTIVITY WORLDWIDE. WHEN SOROS DIES, THE NARRATIVE WILL SHIFT TO “SOROS IS DEAD, THEREFORE NOTHING BAD IS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN, WHICH MEANS ANYONE WHO CLAIMS THAT THE BAD THINGS ARE STILL HAPPENING AT THE HANDS OF OTHER JEWS IS LYING.”

So what? They already claim the "its not all jews' bullshit. Your red text needs to be taken away from you.

Many posts today across the boards calling for assassination of George Soros. No joke, people are pissed and looking for him. The caravan is his style and is the last straw. He has meddled with millions of lives across several countries for far too long now. I can't understand how people kill themselves and others on a daily basis in our country for nothing, yet not one person out of the millions of people directly affected by his money and agenda can put that blade where it merits. One person…just one.

You pussies never bring up how bad legal immigration is.

soros is just a fucking rothschild agent
everything he does he does for the rothchilds
fuck soros hes a patsy

nothing but a bunch of fucking kike boomer niggerloving shills. Suck Soros dick FAGGOT

That motherfuckers days are numbered anyway.
Nigger lovers and jew shills that suck george soros little cock

This.
This anti-Soros shit is subversive as fuck. Most people think he was a nazi-collaborator.

Attached: cc82054e3f5019fcd170f1e3c764a2b614d8f1a99b8acf2110fce90fb5c4e8c7.jpg (720x540, 126.04K)

you're a fuckin retard m8, i hate george soros as much as any jew but blaming him for everything when it's really the rothchilds is not good
go fuck yourself then get informed

Good luck user.

OP you faggot.
Stop posting about Soros like some boomer Reddit retard.
It’s ALL of the kikes and their global network of NPOs, dummy.

You aren't doing shit to stop him that doesn't either involve a government manning up and arresting his ass or an user puts a rope around his neck.

There should probably be more focus on his underlings. The guy is nearly dead. I don't think this fucker is pulling any strings lately.