TRUMP ADMIN WILL DEFINE TRANNY OUT OF EXISTENCE

nytimes.com/2018/10/21/us/politics/transgender-trump-administration-sex-definition.html
web.archive.org/web/20181021152829/https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/21/us/politics/transgender-trump-administration-sex-definition.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634x534, 630.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/21/us/politics/transgender-trump-administration-sex-definition.html
outline.com/g8qDPG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Texas
unv.is/nytimes.com/2018/10/21/us/politics/transgender-trump-administration-sex-definition.html
archive.fo/sQG9S
archive.fo/apYAy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> (((Erica L. Green)))

>nytimes.com/2018/10/21/us/politics/transgender-trump-administration-sex-definition.html
All the archive services are giving me shit trying to save this. Try this instead of giving them a click: outline.com/g8qDPG

Kike free first post and bump out of interest.
If Trump pulls this off the salt will be immesurable. This might even somewhat unite the faggots in their desperation, convinced as they are, that Trump is two steps away from putting them all into camps.
We should reinforce their paranoia.

Attached: 15fbcc7fece3f75500214a79e72c296d6d56d4ba01279804bde4cb9ff02da051.jpg (255x255, 10.78K)

YAWN

Trannis on suicide watch.

they were already on suicide watch; they're transvestites

as always

I mean more publicly, not privately.

Trannis Bathroom is the rightful king of westeros.

(checked)
That doesn't mean they can't get worse. We need to rub it into their heavily painted faces. Remind them what happened to the trannies in Weimar and conjure up images of a Trump-led homocaust looming on the horizon.

(fucking checked)
Digits don't lie. Chimera on eternal suicide watch

Attached: e727dffa7bece7a0141f03ea925afceeb1dabced201d22d120bd6d820f7af509.jpg (1805x1199 2.33 MB, 205K)

Sounds more like the media trying to stirr up trannies and supporters of said people and bleeding heart whites into going against Trump.

Good. Normalfags find those creatures disgusting too. Parading them around is just going to piss people off.

They should be put into mental hospitals to correct their mental illnesses.

CDC needs to figure this tranny shit out and cure it.

Agreed but that can only be done after the kikes are purged and the institutions come back into white control. Most trannies and mentally ill people in general won't survive the war so it will become managable for those few that are left.

It's almost as if by shutting down most of the facilities that dealt with mental illnesses in the 80's & 90's the government created a problem that is now finally being addressed.

Attached: kingnigger.jpg (178x218, 18.29K)

If only "considering" and complaining on twitter translated into real action.

Attached: commiefornia.png (1200x600, 520.77K)

Make them all go mad, become terroristic, then crush them beneath the iron fist of the law.

Didn't Antifa take over Portland while the mayor and police did nothing? Terrorists don't get punished if they are leftists.

I can actually remember with great clarity the sudden appearance on the streets of huge numbers of really scary lunatics. Thanks Reagan.

Well that's a problem alright.

Where are the Freikorps?

Portland's mayor is an antifa sympathizer, he always tells the cops to stand down when they do anything. Terrorists don't get punished if they're already in power.

That's because the kike's god is a tranny.

hmmm?

Attached: 926c5aaaaf2fd055f8421ed094b1f89f5843a5f4dfe7364c034cee004fbe44f8.png (1024x1117, 868.74K)

And the handful of trannies that actually pass will just go on with their lives like nothing has happened.

There are four sexual states in nature:
1. Asexual [having no sex or sexual organs]
2. Male [having "male" sexual organs]
3. Female [having "female" sexual organs]
4. Hermaphrodite [having both sexual organs]

1. The sex of an individual, male or female, based on reproductive anatomy.

Good. Fuck these fucking faggots. They shouldn't expect to be lauded as brave and empowering for cutting their own dicks off and then hanging themselves.

The abuse isn't even limited to themselves.

Attached: tranny indocrination.jpg (500x562 274.57 KB, 71.07K)

Is this bait? Trannyfaggots are fucking desperate for attention and confirmation. These dysfunctional hormonal abominations freak out of the percieved slights not to mention the massive paranoia and hysteria injected into them by the media.
They already think Trump will put them into camps some probably even subconsciously realize why it has to happen.
Saying they won't freak out is retarded since these degenerates haven't stopped freaking out since the election.

They aren't actually out of existence unless every last one of those deranged fucks is dead

Gender dysphoria disorder is all about "look at me" as is attempted suicide.
40% of those who have a "gender changing" operation "attempt" suicide.

There are always exceptions to the rule.

Point of defeat right there.

I believe this 'disorder' 85% of the time comes from outside influence. A lot of family and friends push the person into this, like if a kid is playing with 'different gender-oriented toys' they therefore absolutely must be trans. They only realized what happens after 'cute death' post 30 and nobody wants them because they're ugly and have become and abomination that's neither male nor female. That's when they start killing themselves, the trans problem pretty much fixes itself but the people who push it never get punished when they should.

PELVIC BONE. Period.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x575, 298.47K)

Wasn't this word coined by some pedo psychiatrist that experimented on children?

Attached: 5e1031eafedf3e3ed600d9280a65113aaa1112faef95407e543d5bc836bb209c.jpg (600x450, 49K)

since they die of aids and suicide so often, why not let their thing? eventually the genes would be filtered out

Yes. And he has the most Jewish name imaginable. (((John Money)))

They have to get old enough to extract all benefits possible in terms of affirmative action, getting federal jobs, etc

Children that committed suicide, yes.

It should be determined by chromosomes at birth.
Still quite a positive thing, surely to short-circuit the jimmies of many NPCs.

Attached: notunique.jpg (1000x719, 318.19K)

Didn't his name echo?

Male, female, mentally ill.

Because their cancer affects others daily. Further there is no guarantee the rejects don't donate genetic material before they kill their lines.

NPC see, NPC do. They still need to be ostracized, or they will be mimicked.

If you support the (((GOP))), you're an NPC too.

The root of this begins with identity politics

I don't think the CDC is allowed to gas jews.

Partially this
Another cause of this out of many others is parents coddling their children instead of beating them whenever they fall out of line

It is exactly this. Since these bastards have absolutely zero strong influences growing up they are left to (((society))) to determine what is their ethical standard. Spare the rod, spoil the child is so obvious in today's world it is sickening.

God I this election can't be over soon enough and your fucking budgets dry up again.

If we keep getting new salt mining factories every day or two, I might accept my jew master rabbit trump

Oh, great! Just like he will build the wall. I am so excited for the future!

You're not even from here.

And this is what Zig Forums means by jewstice system.
Why does the Trump have to fight legal battles to have the federal government recognize a biological trait as that biological trait?
If anyone should have had an uphill legal battle it should have been the Obama administration and all it's kikery.

Just like he campaigned on ending legal immigration from Mexico, oh wait, he never did that.

Trump doesn't give a shit, he just wants votes. Nothing he can do at this point will save him or any other two-faced figurehead.

Attached: 0380269089c99f561efed245b2b691850f72a4a8cb2f1e0f2225e7d68e8ce107.jpg (720x523, 74.96K)

Shut up, kike.

Because it involves policy and the handling of policy in the courts. Courts require LEGAL AND BINDING DEFINITIONS to function. jews will go out of their way to screw with those definitions. This is why.

samefag

This isn't r/the_Donald faggot. No one here supports your kike puppet.

You realize that the 2020 campaign season is already in effect, right? This will literally never end. The board was taken over in August, and for good this time. The site owner supports it.

Sorry, Zig Forums isn’t a natsoc board anymore.

FTFY

Because these people are so vocal that it's actually been ERODING American society from the inside out

Attached: WRONG.png (500x585, 97.72K)

It never was. It was just 4/pol/ migration, which originated in /news/. Ideological conformity is for low-IQ retards, just like supporting Trump.

Nobody is going to accept the 2020 elections. That will the year civil war reignites in this country between rural and urban areas and a state of emergency will be declared, suspending democracy, creating police states in the cities while they're besieged by conservatives (Republicans aren't actually conservative, they're corporate whores).

It's not that I can't read IDs, it's that you can IP hop.

Hilarious there's so much online outrage considering that trannies are an extremely insignificant percentage of the population (even if they believe that everyone is a tranny and they just don't want to admit it)

In English it's basically right. Grammatical gender doesn't exist in English except vestigially.

Attached: report.png (770x572, 41.47K)

this article is such obvious click bait, if you investigate it the only source is this nytimes article and their "sources" are vague at best. anyone else "reporting" on it as news is simply linking here adding some outrage quotes and they can get away with it because it's an opinion piece. they did this a few months ago with another transgender in health care thing and the only people who "reported" on it were the same media outlets like The Hill. it's just someone's wierd sci-fi over at the NYT.

I know. This saddens me greatly.

Because Orange Man is Bad™ of course. Let us forget the fact of the matter that every one of these people is severely sick and are being encouraged to mutilate themselves for (((politics))). This world can't be cleansed fast enough.

I can't tell if you support the neokike when you say that or not.

Hmm.
pro
con
I'm conflicted on this.

Attached: -0-.png (478x483, 155.15K)

These people were mentally inferior, hence their ability to be so intensely jewed. Survival of the fittest.

this doesn't make any sense. sex is what is between your legs or chromosomes and gender is how you act. is "gender" not in the civil rights act, bc if so then trannies were never protected in the first place

Get out.

Gender does not exist. It’s not “how you act”. Stop repeating jewish propaganda.

fuck off nigger

The way I look at it the anti-psychotics they would be put on would make them sexually dysfunctional anyway- and you wouldn't have to deal with their fucking parades.

It is still technically legal to discriminate against queers exactly because of this (at least in Texas). (((Wikipedia))) kvetches about it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Texas

Reading comprehension level:
Don't you have a midterm thread to go spam in or something?

Get out, queerlover.

Holy fucking shit you are retarded.
At least I now know you'll never procreate either.

Good. now the people who are mentally fucked will get the proper treatment, and not be enabled by society to be a degenerate, seriously these kinds of folk are the worst to be around and have a conversation with, i want get this off my chest since i've known a tranny on Discord in quite a while, and he's some grade A fucking cow, here's what he told in the server to get opression points:
seriously, whoever told you that trannies are good people or even human beings are fucking lying through their teeth, i know that not everyone is perfect but fuck me don't bring up your fucking personal issues for all to see and bring everyone down, nobody cares about you being a homo or that your dad sees you as a failure, keep it to yourself or improve yourself
tl;dr trannies are not human

Attached: 3d82d10b9bcc37fb0c7e60b4c4cc45e5cb6a6d9163bf8edd25d7634096039fe8.png (338x398, 224.76K)

That list. That reality. Mike, get the battery- time to administer some therapy.

Attached: pence_homosexuals.jpg (801x847, 75.35K)

With the right amount of meme magic we might quite a number of trannies to kill themselves in desperation. Doesn't matter what Trump actually does these faggots never differentiated between real and percieved threats.

Attached: 9b0e03318beaa7d53451ffcb89437eb7d4a3740f1e5f1664e7ce098b564b5b0e.png (776x543, 628.32K)

Trannies are literally mentally ill and need help, yet (((communists))) push that they're "just a woman trapped inside a mans body". It's honestly kinda sad seeing these people mutilate themselves because progressives tell them that nothing's wrong with them and actually encourage them to ruin their lives.

Attached: very-scared-skele.gif (815x704, 361.89K)

and by communists I also mean (((jews))), just in case that wasn't obvious.

Fucking checked and keked.

Attached: 1428644260895.jpg (417x667, 24.3K)

Attached: 000.jpg (736x1092, 142.45K)

There are real conditions where the definition is blurred (google "intersex") but those are physiological conditions defined by genetics and developmental biology.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, and a form of body dysmorphic disorder similar to what you find in anorexia.

He's right though. From what I see you really did miss the whole point of the post and then doubled down as if that made you correct.
Nigger-tier behavior if I ever saw it, my dude.

Attached: ofather.jpg (683x1024, 101.36K)

You’ll have to do better than that.

unv.is/nytimes.com/2018/10/21/us/politics/transgender-trump-administration-sex-definition.html
archive.fo/sQG9S
archive.fo/apYAy

This has to be Zig Forums.
Even the worst autists on this board aren't this dense.

what the fuck are you talking about

codemonkey/pol/, everyone.