Ryanair Passenger Refuses Nigger Sitting Near Him

olololol This old man says she stinks and he loudly complains that he doesn't want to sit next to this nigger bitch. Someone demands they kick him off the flight. The airline not only does not kick him off the flight or move him… the airline moves the nigger bitch.
LMAO.
Video probably taken out of context by someone to make this man look bad, I'm sure he had good reasons to not want to sit next to her besides being a nigger (which is a good enough reason by itself)

archive.is/JGtX8

In the dramatic footage, which has been viewed more than one million times on Facebook, the man can be heard shouting at the woman to move seats while her daughter tries to stand up to him, telling him her mother is disabled.
He replies: 'I don't care whether she's f** disabled or not - if I tell her to get out she gets out.'
The agitated man then jabs at the middle seat and continues yelling at the woman.
As he points he says: 'I hope somebody sits there because I don't want to sit next to you and your ugly face, your ugly f** face.'

Attached: lololmfwniggers.jpg (306x426 18.78 KB, 19.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=1or8xfwnQe8
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/738469/ryanair-racist-rant-essex-police-west-midlands-police-david-mesher
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/738120/ryanair-racist-video-rant-spanish-police-essex-man-identified
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Found this story because it is front page "news" on Twitter… lmao look at how angry he is about all this rather than just putting up with it.
KFFP

The faggots crying about this would force association at gunpoint like the desegregation era.

looks like an old jew

Got a link to the video, or a webm/mp4?

where's the fucking video m8?

I think I found it on invidio.us
>invidio.us/watch?v=1or8xfwnQe8

When a shitskin sits near me in a bus, I often get up and move away from him/them. I also move so they don't touch me when passing next to me. Subconsciously, they know their place as untouchables, and this is how we should treat them. Do not get angry at them, do not display violence, just treat them like walking infested garbage, it seems to work much better.

I'd hate to sit next to any of these fat fucks on a plane. Last time I flew I won the lottery and got an empty seat next to me. Flying sucks.

Video or neck yourself, faggot OP.

Video.

Schumer is looking a little portly in your pic

Thank you m8.

He didn't go full 1488 on her. Hardly news worthy unless we're in fucko world where everything up is down and in is out.

Get out. This is newsworthy because SJWs are crying to the airline that they didn't handle the situation right… standby for kvetching 24/7 until the airline capitulates and issues a statement that they were wrong for moving the old bitch and not removing the raciss

It'll be regionally isolated 24/7 kvetching, not globally like I'd wish it would be.

WTF i love British people now.

all the lefty politicians here have been kvetching asking for him to be jailed and the airline has reported him to the police

But a reaction shows it's abnormal.
I prefer these things become the norm

Ain't that a positive? Just make some YouTube comments mentioning that jews hates blacks or something to make the blacks chimpout over jews.

Muslim behind interfering, chink staying out of the things, fat paki in front, nigger filming, negress with negress offspring beside him.
I thought they banned live exports of animals in the 1990s from England.
This had to stop.

Precisely. They are animals and should be treated as such. It's as if you were walking next to a monkey or cat or other non sentient primate. Just don't touch and try to ignore their various muffled rape noises

Yeah, ok. How many times do niggers do this shit every single fucking day? Where's the fucking "news" on that shit

Lol, I thought it was Chuck Schumer too

Oi! He paid fo his raycism loicense loike tha rest of ya could!

What if she just stank like tainted okra???

Third-ed and confirmed for jew.

'ATE SLAGS
'ATE PAKIS
'ATE FOREIGN CUNTS

*is eisenhower*

*orders troops to stick bayonet in his face*

Yes, this

5 yelling outbursts by 3 different negroes in 5 hours in the public library yesterday. Media is strangely silent.

Incredible how everyone pretends negroes are the same as humans. It's so goddamn blatant, but noticing is the height of evil. Bizarre. Mindblowing how malleable minds are. No surprise why the jew takes advantage.

Today in Rosssss dressing room, next stall negro's wretched smell permeated the room. In San Diego… he mumbles "Naww an all red shirt, I can't wear that in Chicago, I'll get shot. Black man in a red shirt, sheeit."

The good thing is: just stop feeding them.

Nice Hitler dubs, but not sure about that comparison. Usually I want to play with animals when I see them. Shitskins are more like cockroaches, maybe. Just have to be eradicated, period.

Lurk 2 years

fuck I wish, that would be killer

maybe he just has a big nose because that keeps growing as you age, you know!

fug I know but trump just tweets while we have a hoard at the gates

Seems clear to me, she was a stinky nigger bitch.

Attached: Screenshot_20171116-023954.png (2560x1440, 1.44M)

Youtube vid needs some supportive comments. The vid title is calling the white man a racist.

Just typical jewtube. It's always like that.

It wouldn't surprise me if this Afri-cunt mouthed off to the old man about his white privilege or some gay shit like that, and the video recording coincidentally only began after he told her to fuck right off.

Wouldn't surprise me either. Shitskins have an inferiority complex coupled with an over inflated ego that just gets pushed even more by the "media". Even a small comment can make a shitskin go into full chimp mode and if you have the audacity to fight back then the hordes of libfags and cucks will descend upon you

Yep. No start, no news.

In social scenery, don't speak with them, act like they don't exist, unless you really have to, and in that case speak as little as possible and as formally as possible. Treat people who see them as anything more than animals the same way (unless you are trying to redpill them)

You don't have to sit next to animals in public transportation, or deal with them in any other way if you don't want to. Niggers and shitskins are like pigeons, useless, annoying bags of shit that are only alive because kikes made it illegal to kill them.

What racist epithet?

The only person I saw yelling was the nigger bitch with a bad weave. People are so melodramatic these days. Always making a big deal out of nothing.

Holy fucking shit you’re fucking gay OP!
Put some fucking effort into your OP.

Budget airlines are a shitshow of low class trash.

If I had a pound for every time some stag party chavs bully polish stewards and start fights I would be rich.

I usually never see negros on flights. They know they aren't wanted even in apefrica.

Not true they fly domestically at least in burgerland because of flight vouchers welfarebux and discounts. I can't tell you how many in government housing brag about traveling to Jew York or Shitcago

kys

bumping my bread for updates on this situation. Has the airline capitulated? Has the old man been beat to death by nigger death squads? Has the black woman died from a stroke? Who will win the world series?

In a twist, it turns out that she is actually his wife.

lol that would be something but nope, this based old man doesn't drill for oil.

You know what would be great though is if this got construed as a racial issue and he actually really didn't like her because she was ugly and smelled. Like, to him, it wasn't a racial thing at all. Just like Roseanne Barr, her Ambien tweet really wasn't racial at all… so does that make her accusers the real racists? Yes, but that doesn't matter because the end justifies the means in their eyes and they got that Trump supporter shit canned from her job.

Attached: 511.png (1024x768, 336.22K)

I remember from my elementary school days that there was this kid who smelled like literal shit. I bet that's how that groid smelled.

Oh fuck my head this is too good, meme it meme it meme it hoooooooo

Attached: 1536398636101.png (800x708, 693.57K)

Attached: Guy Yells Racist Epithets At Old Black Woman On RyanAir Flight.mp4 (406x720, 12.16M)

old lying niggress moves fine on her own at the end.

Fucking niggers. Are there cases like this with other races? Just random violence? The nog must have just seen two white folk driving and thought now is a good time to kill some crackers for street cred.

based micks

I have a folder of these, 1,000 incidents of black perpetrators and White victims.
An user made these. Please save and share.

Attached: 522.png (1024x768, 314.62K)

Is what he did right?
YES
Would you have the balls to do it ?
NO
He's /our/ King

Subterfuge is afoot.

So far in the past week, we've had 3 of these incidents surface.

The first was the White woman in St. Louis refusing to let the Black male into the apartment building without showing his key fob.

The second was the White woman making a scene in a Virginian restaurant hassling some Spanish-speaking beaners, asking them to show their passports.

And now, this. There's something going on. These videos are being spread to influence the election.

Or it could just be whitey is starting to get uppity? which is a good thing!

You're lucky you don't have to deal with Gypsies. The smell is unbearable.

Yeah this sounds like a kike psyop tbh. (((Coincidence))) all of these happened in less than a week.

NEW HAPPENINGS WITH THIS STORY!!!!!

Old man has been DOXXED by the cops, they are shaming him in multiple stories published daily and twice daily. THEY ARE INVOLVING THE POLICE

Ryanair told Daily Star Online: "We have reported this to the police in Essex and as this is now a police matter, we cannot comment further."

Essex Police said today: "Essex Police was contacted on Sunday October 21, about a racially aggravated incident happening on a Ryanair plane while on the tarmac at Barcelona Airport.

"This incident took place on Friday October 19, a video of which has been widely circulated on social media and covered by media both here and abroad.

"Since the report was made to us our officers have identified both parties involved and are progressing a number of inquiries.

"There are agreed national protocols to follow when incidents are reported to have happened in another country.

"As such, we will be conducting an investigation to submit to the Spanish authorities in due course."

Mesher has declined to speak with reporters outside his home, in Yardley Wood, since his identity came to light.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/738469/ryanair-racist-rant-essex-police-west-midlands-police-david-mesher

Labour MP and shadow transport shadow minister, Karl Turner, said Ryanair had "failed spectacularly".
He wrote on Twitter: "Suspect the pressure to turn this aircraft around quickly and get it airborne meant that they have allowed this alleged offender to remain on the aircraft. He may now get away with it."
He added: "Ryanair failure to deplane the alleged racist offender, handing him over to the Spanish authorities probably means that he isn't now prosecuted."

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/738120/ryanair-racist-video-rant-spanish-police-essex-man-identified

HOLY FUCK it didn't even happen on British soil and they are pursing him of their own volition, not even on behalf of the nigger. British people are literally slaves to their state. I'd rather be a slave in the deep South, at least I could run away and be free.

This is so fucked up. I'm sure they'll find something to get this guy with. What a sick fucking country. Meanwhile, Muslims rape young girls and their own cops are made a laughing stock on their streets.

You will NEVER see a British person admitting their country is fucked up. They all doubt down and say it's fine.

stiff upper lip m8, it's dey culture!

Anyone here actually falls for this propaganda?
Doesn't it tip you off when such a (supposedly) rage-filled man has no issue with someone filming his actions for the whole duration, practically acting like the camera isn't even there (professional actor trait).
Use the brain God gave you. This is a staged event. Like all jewish propaganda, it has multiple targets.
For the left:
For the (soft) right:
Learn to spot hoaxes.

Oh, I almost forgot. You know why they stage all of these (there have been a number of them) "racist" incidents on airplanes? Because subconsciously, any "incident" which (allegedly) happens onboard an aircraft is perceived as "terrorism" since 9/11 and tougher rules about misbehavior onboard.

Fuck off, torpedo. Old guy was pissed off about some smelly negress sitting next to him and talking shit to him in gibberish, not everything is CIA niggers

Cont:
See. He lives in sheltered accommodation, that means he's incapable of looking after himself, goy. See goy, only demented geriatrics discriminate against our beautiful black angels.
Defilement 101.
Alf Garnet effect.

Since this has been reported to the police now, can't the Daily Mail get in trouble for prejudicing juries if it gets to court? No way can this guy get a fair trial since the media have instigated a witch hunt against him.

Sorry you feel that way.
The follow up reporting will make it clear to any but the most oblivious NPC, that this was a hoax intended to exploit the Alf Garnet effect.
They already released information about him living in sheltered housing.
It goes from there. Next it will be "suffering the early stages of dementia".
The whole purpose is to link up "racist" beliefs with brain damage/old people.
This has been a standard kike tactic since Archie Bunker and Alf Garnet shows.
Furthermore he looks and sounds like a kike.
Sorry shlomo, but if you wanted to make this realistic you should have had him act angry at being filmed.

The rules of sub judice only apply after charges have been pressed. Great point though.

No really shut up sluts

wtf, get out of my thread

bump

BASED AS FUCK

Attached: pig_of_marseille-758x504.jpg (758x504, 68.48K)

You sound like a blackpilled faggot