Hey!!! What have we here?!?!

Haven't seen the guy for awhile… wonder where he is??? Don't sound like sarcasm to me…. Did the white hats made him to that… did someone hacked his twitter…… in any case I think twitter took it down and not him….

Attached: DqPSpMzU8AEPDRh.jpg (706x730, 66.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-mun-ji-yeong-s-nipple-vrzuzbj/answers/new.html
judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-in-guatemala-as-central-american-caravan-heads-to-u-s/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054874705491120133
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was testing the waters of truth.

sage & report

self heiled for exposing son of Sam
*trips

hey… it's you!!!… hehehe… ok… well…. let's play along…. why did you remove the tweet then???? not confident of your jokes… come on…. there will be some boos before laughs…… fleeing violence??? what violence…. refugee?? what are they escaping from??? the land where they come from is not in a state of war… genocide…persecution……state of emergency… sorry don't qualify……. eheh eeekkkkkkk try again…..

oh…i see… that's actually on his twitter….uuhhhmmm…..heheh… since when do you need to put an explanation for a joke…… ohh…. i see…people may be too dumb to get it… so he puts an "instruction manual" for the joke…. i see…. that explains it all…. NOT

You need to work on your fanfiction writing with how many ellipses you're jotting down.

hey… thanks for your participation in my fanfiction!!!…… not too sure about the ellipses part…. but yeah… i type funny…. but obviously ledgible… hence response… so thanks… but no thanks… ill stick to my funky typing….

anycase… with that aside…. I'd still say he didn't post that… and someone is doing some damage control…. the tweet is removed… then the reply with the deleted tweet picture…. why on earth did "he" removed it….

hey bud… do you care to throw something in the fanfiction….. need explanation for the tweet being removed!!!!!

Quitting vomiting on my screen and die already.

*OR variants thereof

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-mun-ji-yeong-s-nipple-vrzuzbj/answers/new.html

oh… and need to point out that the correct term should not be "refugees" to describe these folks…. it's Invaders doing an invasion…… what people would escape their country due to whatever circumstance and "risk everything to seek a better life"…. still be carrying the flag of their home country….. you are leaving cuz it sucks… but ok…. let's carry the flag of the place that mistreated me…. yeah… makes lots of sense…….

what it seems is: let's say…. the US was going to invade afganistan…. so the us troops/"refugee" would carry the us flag….. or germany invading poland… the german army would carry the german flag……

the "refugees"/invading mob is carry their flag of origin… about to invade another country….. that is not exactly a proper way of entering another country wouldn't you say…. sucks to be those that has applied/gone thru the regular channels to immigrate…..

sorry… that came out of my knoggin…. have you seen that anywhere???… is it on every media.. social media… is everyone repeating it… like brainless zombie… and no NPC meme is not useless … hence the attacks upon it…. it's powerful beyond measure…. it speaks in multiple ways….bypass filter… and participation is required……………….. of course they are hillarious!!!

op is a faggot

reporting to LGBT……… sure they would be pleased!!!

Leave nigger and don't come back.
Since you're too much of a nigger to know I'll be explicit - you don't post "a joke" as a thread here.
You post a factual occurrence with verifiable supporting documentation and a summary.

you know….. what's funnier… is that I'm sure you are a LGBT "supporter" and speaks their praise and attack those that speaks ill of it… and lone and behold… you try to use homosexual as a ridicule……… you see how funny that is to my eyes?!?!

It's not gay to question one's sexuality all the time

Trips makes me feel like amnesty is coming

what's funnier is… now this dude is being a racist… and in public… he's probably all "down with racism"….. the irony…. and no you do not own the board nor do you control what goes on the board….. so………………(use your imagination)…… you guys are hillarious…..suppose to support all gender and all races….. EQUALITY… yet… you use gender and races as way of ridicule…. that is gold!!!

only reason he's allowed to post here is because the mods want to brainwash us into becoming their ZOG warriors

Well… \loq\ is a board of peace

funny thing is…. im just talking, hypothesising…. making jokes….and of course defending myself……and these punks are sliging racial and gender insults……. and I'm the one that's "allowed" to be here…… ahhhhhh….. it's a good thing I don't live in your world…. sounds pretty crappy to me!!!

DON’T REPLY, THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, SAGE AND REPORT

I thought this was limited to vidya, huh? Gonna write news articles about your little white mobs once you "expose" them… Surely you kikes have no intention of securing the planet via Israeli hackers.. or do you?

Attached: A-A-2_0.png (4896x3634, 394.88K)

shill confirmed.

pretty much user. The Mongolian finger painting forum is 100% comped.

wow…. someone is pissed!! I know this feeling…. actually been feeling it since the last few post I made…..

shareblue orders from atop???

im pretty sure this thread is bumped pretty high now….. hehhee…. not my intension… just sharing some worthwhile info while trying to defend myself… but hey… kewl!!!

Sage your replies, this is not cuckchan!

oh hey…. if I don't see any more nasty….deceptive replies no more… then…. hey… guess what!!!! NPC….. just following orders eh?!?!

It makes no fucking sense, Trump is the exact opposite of Hitler

HEY…. your are out of line… did you not hear what your superior said…. DO NOT REPLY……..

The Left cannot meme, thats all.

100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.
judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/10/100-isis-terrorists-caught-in-guatemala-as-central-american-caravan-heads-to-u-s/

Good ol' Barry supports trumps policy!!!!!!! :P
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054874705491120133
thanks barry!!!

Stop bumping the shit thread then faggot!

Daily reminder that LOW EFFORT SLIDE THREADS like this one are DIRECTLY caused by CHODEKIKEY and his incompetent mismanagement of our board.
Daily reminder that if CHODEKIKEY had not removed polvol4, this thread would be bumplocked already, and not shitting up the catalog.
Remember to SAGE and GLOBAL REPORT these types of thread.

uhhhmmmm…. does that not apply to you too??? come one think!!!…. hey… i noticed your "anonymous" is black… wow… special!!!…. wow…. judging by the bold red post….. seem like you guys got a pretty big op going…. GLOBAL…. wow…. so you guys are in all sorts of "different area code"….. interesting!!!

interesting!!!!.. been looking through the threads… and notice the black anonymous tag….

pretty safe to say that the black "anoymous" ones are shills…. and not just any lowly peon… a supervisor???…. and looking at the history thread….. post made by black user…. would indicate someone that does not want humanity to know what the past really is instead of the fairy tales being sold in "schools"….. uhhhmmm someone quite up the totem pole i would say…. definetly not a lowly peon shill…..

Why do jews make automotopia on image boards like fucking 5 year old niggers?

Bruhh your ID.

Thanks satan

Attached: bummer dude Screenshot_2018-10-24_07-53-40.png (653x715, 194.63K)

black user????

damage control?!?!…. well you don't control this board…. unlike the other social media…. people can just talk………. ain't it nice though?!?!….. i don't think I need to explain…(hate speech…………………………….) you know exactly what you are doing…..

wow… this thread got up there again…. hehe…. someone fucked up?!?!… well… i guess I have something to do with it :P…. though not my intention… just wanted to share info worth sharing… and by attacking it… you guys made it up higher… where people are more likely to see it…..hehehe….. seems like a familiar pattern….. things you "guys" do just blows up in your face…..ie; media……… no…. not eveyone is still easily manipulated…. people are starting to see…. the fog is clearing….. same ol' trick thoughout history….. wow… so sneaky and deceptive… surely there is something better to do than to control the world… everything…. what is up with that… is it insecurity???… just programmed to do so……. that blood ain't so hot???…. hhmmm….wonder what would compel someone to keep doing that……

i do know that it is a generational thing…. is there a way to break the cycle… would you even want to break the cycle???… i mean…. traumatised your child for mind control… just like how you've been through the same thing…. then they do it to their kids… so on and so forth throughout history…. i can't phantom that you guys enjoy doing this… but looking around would prove otherwise…. weird…. is it the blood???… offworld overlord????….i guess probably can't even remember… all programmed………….

what the fuck is this thread?

also what makes you think you've been told the truth??????????…. you do know how things work…. those below you are fed lies…. manipulated… thrown away when usefulness expires….. thus what makes you think you've been fed the truth of the matter… and not simply deceived/used/fed lies like the ones below you?????

why ask when you know?