It's afraid

What happened to all that blue wave confidence?

Attached: pelosi scared.PNG (581x458, 45.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wfaa.com/article/news/celebrities-motivate-dallas-students-to-vote-early-during-campus-rallies/287-607353829
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao

Attached: wukay.PNG (444x130, 11.25K)

It's why they paid special effort to encourage not-voting here, of all places.

Failed strategy.

Wew

Browsing youtube without an adblock, it's all adds trying their hardest to get millennials to vote blue. It's pretty desperate stuff too. I think they know they're fucked.

I hear that this tsunami of mud was going to be planned to take place during Hillary's term, and the leadership decided to go ahead and in-act the plan anyways.

Can they hold out for a few weeks? If they did that then trump could give them a pass without being asspacted.

Attached: XUmL97K.jpg (1080x727, 112.57K)

I did that recently while showing friends a clip of Lindsay Grayham's moment at the Kavanaugh hearings (their PC). Before we got to the video the jewtube kikes served up an ad for domestic violence / rape counseling, with the not so subtle message that women must be believed. They are absolutely shameless at this point.

jews are doing just fine getting everything they want from all of their lackeys.

Fug. Meant for:

Not with the state Israel is in.

There has been a strange increase in "don't vote" posts here lately.

That's why their soldiers are shitting and pissing themselves at such high rates that their military are given diapers, right?

There was a hard as fuck and obvious push by shariahblue 2.0 to "not vote" here through various obvious means. But it doesn't stop there. You need to be vigilant because the dems are likely bussing people from out of state to vote as well.

It's kike2, and a shitton other shills.

A shitton.

It's been like this for months.

I like the lolberg arguments they roll out too:

Did that exact same argument a few days ago and it was like the shill hit a negative loop. Couldn't think of a good reason why people shouldn't vote just for liberal tears and started screeching. They really aren't sending their best anymore.

I can't help but wonder, are the commie faggot going to finally break once their blue turds are flushed down the toilet of history?
I mean they have to be near breaking point already, months of neverending hysteria, lies and nothing to look foreward to in the future.
No hope and no rainbow on the horizon so it might be enough for them to despair fully.
At least I hope so.

Attached: 1507170684192.gif (333x396, 250.36K)

It's near November 6 already, we are gonna win bigly and shills are gonna explode.

At this hour? Go home, Australia. Nobody cares what you think of burgerwaves.

It does feel like they're becoming more depressed over time. Remember the threads about that one counseling service BetterHelp? Dozens of videos were sponsored by them. All during Kavanaugh's confirmation. Why then? Sounds like (((they))) know what this losing streak is doing to their pawns and made a half-ass attempt to prevent them from ending it.

Seems like most shills are ironically american since they are alseep for now.

That was the Chinese, actually. Remember, the democrats are as much chinese (the yellow kike) as they are kiked.

It's 12:13 PM in Jerusalem right now. They'll be back online shortly.

Alicia Keys and America Ferrera performed at my college today.
They were pretty upfront as to why they even showed up here, too.
They did so in an effort to get college students to vote early for Democrats.
Yes, they're getting that desperate. The left wants a blue wave so badly.

Jews own China so it's the same shit.

Makes sense, now that's a big nogging.

Ferrera? Fucking hell. I haven't seen her name anywhere since Ugly Betty was cancelled.

republikikes aren't welcome

< kikes own china

Nigger plz. Chinks don't give up a fucking penny with a damn hole in it to nobody who ain't ETHNIC HAN.

To the contrary, Chinese shill.

Yet their commie bureau is literally jews importing niggers as "student and engineers".

Here they come.

Ah, and, yes, I reject your appellation. But Donald Trump can save the white race.

go the fuck back to reddit you blue-pilled foreigners

The Chinese have a very long history of being shit. You're a race traitor if you believe they have only been lead astray by the kikes.

if you support either political party you aren't from here and came from reddit or halfchan, either way get the fuck out now

Don't worry shill, I'm sure working overtime and reporting this thread will work this time and you can go back to your wife who's getting rimmed by Jamal.

Yeah, the chicoms took over the site. I'm uncertain as to the present condition of the site.

Of course, Donald Trump isn't literal Hitler, and he's in bed with the kikes. But, unlike Hillary's party, Trump cares for white people. Hillary will kill all white people. Anyone who suppressed the Republican straight ticket vote is pushing white genocide. In many instances, now, it's the Chinese. They use AI bots - remember, China has a large number of supercomputers, and they're not trying to solve AES or global warming.

Chinese bot:

Here they come, hello fellow democrat.

Chinese was good before commie era.

It's a good joke when capitalist HK is now where their "elites" stay, due to the pollution.

THIS IS KIKE-FREE BOARD, NO REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS ALLOWED

Hello my fellow jew.

Kike2 is online.

Hi Jerusalem & Beijing!

For people who claim to love Democracy they sure don't like it when the other half of the beloved mob wins.
Oh and yeah, they are not going to have a blue wave. Even rigged polls are showing Republicans are voting like crazy.

SHOO SHOO ELECTRIC JEW

I only know America Ferrera as that voice actress in How To Train Your Dragon.
Here's the local news of the college event that happened today:
wfaa.com/article/news/celebrities-motivate-dallas-students-to-vote-early-during-campus-rallies/287-607353829

Attached: Astrid.jpg (1280x1896, 413.94K)

ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS TRUMP SUPPORTS ISRAEL, DEMOCRATS AREN'T ANY BETTER, BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES ARE THE SAME

REPUBLIKIKES AREN'T WELCOME, TAKE YOUR ZIONIST PUPPET WORSHIP BACK TO REDDIT FAGGOT

But user, our local shillbot told us not to do anything! even if it's for the salt and tears.

Scream all you want, Epstein & Goldberg. The only people who agree with you are the ones you see when in front of a mirror.

GO BACK FROM WHENCE YOU CAME. ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS EITHER POLITICAL PARTY ISN'T FROM HERE. YOU ARE EITHER A PAID SHILL OR FROM REDDIT

You're making this too easy

THE TERM "BLACKPILL IS A DEAD GIVE AWAY YOU ARE A FOREIGNER, THERE IS ONLY THE BLUE PILL AND THE RED ONE, YOU TOOK THE BLUE ONE

I can't wait until you fags finally loose all your funding.

YOU THE PAID SHILL, COMING TO PROMOTE YOUR ZIONIST PUPPET, WE'RE NOT BUYING AND YOU ARE SERIOUSLY STUPID FOR EVEN TRYING

Attached: Stock-photo-14997744-irritated-man-with-hands-out-in-stop-gesture.jpg (556x556, 123.37K)

Seriously? You can do better than that. Come on. Say scream something I haven't heard before. I dare you.

*Scream something…

Probably working overtime, because shilling ain't it used to be when the kikes are now banning people they don't like or like the recent ass-hurt ddos attack on an imageboard of peace.

STOP POSTING AND GO BACK TO REDDIT, UNLESS YOU'RE BEING PAID TO POST HERE, IN WHICH CASE KNIFE YOURSELF

NO ONE WANTS YOUR ZIONIST PUPPET, FAGGOT

Keep going. I believe in you.

Who invited the retard?

Attached: retard mods.png (673x159, 13.69K)

SHOO SHOO ELECTRIC JEW

There's nothing wrong with Trump's support of our Jewish allies. Israel is pretty based and redpilled anyway. Just trust the plan. Q predicted this.

I've seen this exact one a few times now, wouldn't be surprised if the funding was running low already.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

In the 17th century it was the priests scaring us with "if you don't worship the lord, don't live a life of celibacy, don't follow the rules of the bible, you will go to HELL."
And in 21st century, we have the scientists "If you don't believe in the scientific facts(TM), if you deny global warming, if you don't accept then you will go to GLOBAL WARMING HELL."

These guys tend to be leftists, liberalists, but not limited to them and not all of them. And they clearly do not understand how science works. Neither they have any interest in truth. These people are scary as a group.

SHOO SHOO ELECTRIC JEW

sorry for the bad english, and I am not picking on Catholics, or any religion. Spiritualism is okay, organised religion is not.

You're still not screaming something I haven't heard yet from a bot or shill. Keep going.

wew lads

Shariablue has gotta justify their existence, even if the most effective thing is to censor everyone they don't like in kikebook and social media.

ALL JEWS AND TRUMP SUPPORTERS (THEIR PUPPETS) ARE NOT WELCOME

ZIONIST PUPPETS NOT WELCOME

THE TERM "BLACKPILL" MEANS YOU AREN'T FROM HERE, THERE IS ONLY THE BLUE PILL AND THE RED PILL, YOU TOOK THE BLUE ONE

SHOO SHOO ELECTRIC JEW

YOU ARE THE SHILL FAGGOT, BE GONE

lol

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, SAGE AND REPORT

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ZIONIST PUPPETS, EXAMPLE A

That's not shariablew. That's a chicom bot.

Personally speaking, the USA should stop being a golem government for Israel.
They can take care of themselves without us.
The annual billions we give could go to something more productive for our own interests.
Like building a wall between the US and Mexico to stop the caravans and drug cartels.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE, FOREIGNER

BUMPING THIS THREAD MAKES YOU A FAGGOT

Seriously, sage your replies!

Not until you do what I've asked of you. Scream something I haven't heard from a bot or shill before and I'll stop. For 15 minutes.

SHOO SHOO ELECTRIC JEW

No.

ENJOY YOUR ZIONIST SHILLING THREAD, NOBODY HERE WANTS YOUR ZIONIST PUPPET IN POWER FAGGOT

Holy shit this poster has mental problems look at his post count and the shitty shill attempts to get people not to vote lol.

Guess what yid?
Republican votes all across the board for me and the ones trump recommended too! Hahaha
Same for everyone irl I know, you're fucked

The decision is simple.

Refuse to vote for Trump, all white people die in white genocide.

There are no other options.

NOBODY SUPPORTS YOUR ZIONIST PUPPET, FAGGOT, GO BACK TO REDDIT, UNLESS YOU'RE A PAID SHILL IN WHICH CASE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

This.

That's right goyim. Pay no attention to the jews in your own country diversifying it, the ones thousands of miles away are the ones you should focus on right now

Attached: 1519934236560.gif (200x200, 18.4K)

-SHOO SHOO ELECTRIC JEW

NOBODY SUPPORTS YOUR ZIONIST PUPPET HERE FAGGOT

This bot is pathetic

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO

The lesser of two evil is still the less evil option.
Republicans > Democrats
Other politicial parties in the US aren't nearly as popular as these two.

I'm here to stay until you do as I've asked multiple times before. Set your script on fire if you have to. I don't care. Just prove to me that you're an actual human and I'll stop shitposting long enough to grab some coffee.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE AND NEVER WILL BE, ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS EITHER POLITICAL PARTY IS A FUCKING BLUE-PILLED TOOL