Suspicious packages are suspicious

Coincidence that Melania and Donald tackle opiate addictions when a conference is called for suspicious packages?

Is someone preparing for a war? Define assets? Who is fighting? They really don't think that you will see the connection. The TRUTH must be discovered ORGANICALLY.

Why is the 13th amendment really so important in modern history? Define assets. Whiy is the 13th amendment really so important in modern history? Define assets.

who recently discussed empowering pharmacare drugs? Why? Sleep deprivation causes long term damage? Why is this relevant?

Snow White.

If they can control your body, they can control you mind.

Attached: IMAG0034.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=275&v=3D983iIrkqw
youtube.com/watch?v=w2uCMpE5faI&bpctr=1540431942
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off Q

Suck start a shotgun.

You seem to be lost grandpa, here let me help you
>>>/qresearch/

Yeah sure thing. You cultist bastards even call these traitors by their first name

Eat my dick yid. Oh wait, you already did.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=275&v=3D983iIrkqw

watch the video from 4:13 onwards.

Was the conversation about black people in Chicago losing jobs? Why did He say that they were losing jobs and since when?

you need to follow me on this one. He is quite good steering you into a particular idea…inception.

"we don't have 13 floors, do we?"

Truth to power? If this was real, would the media be right there with spoons and forks?

What was his main reason for empowering pharmaceutical companies? Sleep deprivation?

hmm, would anyone here happen to know someone addicted to opiates? If not, may you have a comfortable life.

This message is for people that see something wrong and can't quite put a finger on it. Don't mind the shills, they aren't going anywhere anyway.

Why is pharma involved in the conversation, does it have something to do with the 13th amendment?

Attached: IMAG0036.jpg (2560x1440, 1.36M)

take your pills nigger

It's impolite to talk with your mouth full of 3 yids cawks

Attached: OP Equals Faggot.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

REMINDER THE RED TEXT FAGGOT WHO WILL APPEAR HERE AND SPAM HIS BULLSHIT 30+ TIMES ITT IS POLVOL2

You can spot him super easily, he calls everybody a redditor, calls all Tor posters banned, and says "reported" all the time but if you look he doesn't actually make reports.

HE WILL SHIT UP THE THREAD GOOD. IT'S HIS JOB.

FILTER THAT WHORE and let's stay on topic.

WHAT DO WE KNOW?

THIS IS A CONFIRMED FALSE FLAG

Even the news is admitting that "this could just have been done to send a message" now, which I think is them admitting they know there were no actual bombs.

Funny, in real serious investigations they never release photos of the bombs since they usually don't want the public to see how a potential explosive device is built and to keep as many details about it in secret to corroborate in case someone confesses.

Attached: 30 shekels.png (857x482, 485.51K)

They weren't bombs though, they're now calling them 'potentially destructive devices' which is a law enforcement term for something which looks like a bomb.

If there was any explosive material the FBI statement would have said there was.

CONFIRMED NOT BOMBS

HEY LOOK EVERYBODY IT'S OUR MOD POLVOL2

The entire OP is qfaggotry nigger.

Reminder to filter polvol2 in this thread.

More than anything you argue like that yid, blatantly lying like saying no one else brought it up when and did.

Fucking JUDEN2 has to use tor to keep his crap going.

Hi, ban evading paid jewish shill. Q-LARP is a proven hoax. Your OP is Q-LARPing bullshit and boomer-tier spam.

Reminder that you are ban evading for a reason, paid jewish shill.

Hi, I’m PV2. I’m the opposite of what he says. Stop being mentally ill, please.

false flag

I'm mainly curious what this is attempting to take focus from.

I’m pretty glad that Democrats have ramped up their bullshit to actual false flags again. It shows they’re frightened of white nationalism, at least.

14,000 spics headed for Texas and more Democrat votes.

No, moshe, you're not. You pull the same shit and stick your head in the sand when PROVEN wrong. Kind of like I did with the lying torpedo persona.

Pathetic attempt to get Trump to tone down his rhetoric before midterms. His banter is extremely effective.

OH NONo ON NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF (((((CNN))))'S HEAD!

Attached: normies not falling for pipebomb hoax.png (603x994, 138.05K)

Left sage on

Nothing you’ve said is relevant or coherent. This thread you’re saging? I assume it’s because you’d prefer it be deleted, yeah?

Kvetch for me little yid, kvetch.

Hahahaha we done good with them.

I was thinking so but that seems a bit obvious. Everyone in the region was already torqued up and caravan'd themselves out to vote.

Did a shy polvol2 sage again?

Bump.

Well, perhaps it is then just that. Just crocodile tears for leftist votes. They've already bargained with false rape, wouldn't put it past them.

When they still lose the midterms it's going to be hilarious.

I’m not saging, paid shill. Learn how to read.

Attached: 435564536454733756.jpg (1920x1080, 230.99K)

Jesus fucking christ how dumb are you?

Attached: cavedinheadwojak.jpg (600x680, 16.45K)

He has been spamming this shit since august (funny enough, exactly the same timeframe as the DNC’s newest paid shill group) and he’s allowed to keep posting.

Kelly Anne said Trump would be expand mail searches, specifically for fentanyl, that would also absorb this fiasco.

Both of you need to exchange numbers so you can organize and stop bumping your noses together.

Well fuck I hope not. how will I get my dude weed to calm my Tourette’s?

Focus on China and Mexico, who are creating casualty level death tolls.

since the last thread is "full", and the other "locked", I couldn't respond to the kikes responding to my original screenshot. This screen shot was from a post on OCT. 20TH. I took the screen shot today. just making this point painfully obvious, so as not to trigger the low iq faggots lurking this thread waiting to scream out shill at the top of their commie lungs… Also note, yes this guy refers to q within the pic, not my cup o' tea, but the message still remains the same… false flag boys.

Attached: 20181024_154528.jpg (1440x2960, 705.81K)

Not that fentanyl and weed are anything alike but damn nigguh, you got a closet rite?

Attached: imageedit_1_9444624979[1].jpg (700x415, 115.04K)

International packages coming to the states?

I would like to start a grow, but growing where I currently live is a no go unfortunately.

Lel, you wish. But I do love it when you put on your "I'm your completely rational ex-moderator, polvol2" hat, and try to pretend that you're not Zig Forums's premier thread-derailing sperg (while still use all the same phrases). Truly, you are a master of deception.

Safer than fed changes through the mail innit?
sucks user shitskins ruined a good thing for everyone

inb4 dawson spam

Attached: KeKs.gif (255x178, 255.79K)

Short answer, false flag, the war is on people.

Yes, that's what happens here. Threads lock at 750 replies. If you want to come off as less of a newfag, lurk two years. If you have something not some social media trash and sourced, do it right. *Almost certain you're one of the """veteran""" females that hooked onto Q faggotry.*

Keep the pressure on. These useless cucks on the left are weak; vulnerable. Eventually the terror in their minds, real or imagined, will cause them to lash out violently. More violently than ever. That will be the time to strike.

(checked)
Sadly yes, although we’ve come up with some good methods, I fear it’s only a matter of time. Any good books on cultivating and upping your harvest?

No one believes a goddamn word you say. When you post identically every single time you screech about me, it’s proof that you are, in fact, the only one who gives a shit about this. Your reddit ideology has no place here.

That's adorable.

Attached: Here it comes.gif (500x280, 1.98M)

None specifically stand out. Just depends on how you want to grow really. Another topic though.

Fucking awesome pic

Attached: DqTOifWW4AAGw_w.jpg (746x532, 33.17K)

Attached: Woke.gif (290x188, 3.18M)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THEIR FALSE FLAG IS BACKFIRING ALREADY

Attached: 1540423117278.jpg (621x900, 134.72K)

Attached: Smug Time.jpg (901x889, 144.96K)

wait wait wait they got a new update guys

Attached: indepth analysis.gif (697x390, 111.78K)

Not even 20 hours. This must be some sort of record for the demokikes.

Attached: 1d23ea4e276730bc28632c976ddf5a66df38b5b0bb75a3ec593bf5b3f32a02c6.jpg (135x255, 11.02K)

They gonna trot hogg out next? kek

i guess they bought their own bullshit thinking this would get them sympathy not realizing people actually want them dead

Crying Wolf NPC meme time?

Attached: obama, clearly.png (1306x1500, 1.06M)

We're only pissed because nothing happened. kek

Attached: Me Likey.gif (600x250, 4.57M)

HMMM, WHY WOULD AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE HAVE PHOTOS THAT WOULD OBVIOUSLY BE OBLITERATED IN THE EXPLOSION?

Attached: 1540418861628.jpg (1235x930, 122.1K)

Goddamn this makes me so fuckin smug

13th floor elevators reference is my guess… not the band but the inspiration for the band name

Because words hurt, user.

Attached: wonderingwhy.png (815x815, 718.42K)

Attached: Chaotic Neutral.jpg (453x319, 52.28K)

hmmm, must have missed where 56 replies gets thread locked, hence the quotes faggot.
I just thought showing a post from October 20th on faceberg might indicate that the current news cycle is indeed using this false flag event to help push the narrative that blumpf is bad. and that it was so obvious people were calling it 4 days ago. Now let's wait to see who is behind this just before mid-terms. 10 shekels says it's a "Proud Conservative, Trump Supporter".

Some of us are still on top of the game. Most of us stopped posting during the election. Certain ideas aren't allowed here. That should be your first glaringly obvious clue.

Secrets of High Yield Indoor Gardening, and How to Supercharge your Garden are two that stand out for scientific accuracy, concise nature, and taking you right from the basics, right up to CO2 enrichment (the last improvement to make)
Don't get any of the jew books by Rosenthal, Van Patten, they are fucking bullshit, simply a collection of poorly arranged ideas from numerous amateurs.

Attached: DqUANglXQAEwQxm.png (499x650, 536.56K)

Attached: 6FD00FC4-BFEA-4347-A227-9A3AC480FFBC.jpeg (421x465, 57.89K)

Attached: cool clock.jpg (616x255, 44.64K)

A post with half of everything blacked out. Yeah, that's good for here.
How about that many months and come back with one.

kek

Attached: 4 real doh.jpeg (520x292, 24.29K)

GTFO TRSodomite
HIDE SAGE REPORT REPORT REPORT

That may deserve a Trump/shillary edit.

WAAH WAAAH HOW DARE PEOPLE DISCUSS POLITICAL EVENTS IN THE POLITICAL BOARD!

Attached: 1532354373723.png (1000x1000, 593.57K)

Nice attempt at damage control kike. Everyone wants you fags dead. Deal with it.

Attached: qqbitchnigga.jpg (300x297 44.88 KB, 70.72K)

This, based Imcoonfy tells it like it is.

It's right, giving any of this more than a sideways notice is foolish. Noise to ratio, as they always try.

Attached: no.gif (500x316, 985.15K)

Noise to signal, that is.

I blacked out the names, and that is what triggers you? show me on this teddy bear where those black scribbled lines touched you inappropriately?

Attached: Teddy_bear_early_1900s_-_Smithsonian_Museum_of_Natural_History.jpg (777x1000, 860.03K)

The situation with these creatures is they have no restraint. They believe this is a game at the children's table at a family get together. These animals smell wrong. These animals hate locals. These animals want things that the locals hate more than them. These animals want you to hate and have anything but Love strong within you.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (587x390, 33.48K)

We all knew this shit was coming. Even Alex Jonestein predicted it a while back. Even the caravan shit. The funny thing is it is just proving how desperate they are. What intrigues me is there are no postmarkings, which means they never went through any sort of postal facility. They had to have been handpainted or something

Suspicious packages is a code word to let people know it's a false flag. There is no evidence of anything illegal. The outcry is acting

thanks for admitting it paid shill

They are attempting to bury: youtube.com/watch?v=w2uCMpE5faI&bpctr=1540431942

Titles: Herr Joseph Goebbels Propaganda Minister.

Attached: goeby.png (270x338, 151.78K)

Reminder that you are exposed.