Checkmate bigots!

8/pol/ ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Attached: zpgtighli4u11.jpg (960x823, 173.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JY0sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A thread died for this.

I mean at the end of the day no matter what insane shit trannies say I get to laugh at them for being self-castrating retards.

ORANGE MAN BAD

Reminder that this content is allowed by the rules and cannot be deleted.

It's useless to argue in favor of your way of life against deconstructionists. Instead deconstruct their way of life. We don't have to justify ourselves to them, they have to justify themselves to us. They're the abnormal ones, the genetic dead-ends. Why not ask them why their way is good and and then point out the hypocrisies? They don't believe in anything, least of all universal morality. That's just the door they come through to fuck us over.

Once you establish that their only creed is that of death, then we can start getting rid of them.

archive.is/JY0sQ

Okay.

Go away, Kamphy.

And the mentally ill transgender chimera then killed itself later because its life is a neverending stream of torment

I assure you that it can.

Now that's a good one

Attached: You are right self reflection is important _70d9050537e57b2e4e9d86f5264337fa.jpg (1000x800, 77.72K)

Good post.

Always ask them what their end goal is before arguing about whether their changes to society are good or not.

No, it can’t. The rules explicitly allow this content.

You are a mental case.

the best thing about it is that usually I just feel a deep seated feeling of seething rage at the leftist smugness and their absolute delusion that they are indisputably correct
but looking at this person just makes me smile because they know deep down that they are wrong and are desperately trying to deny it to themselves

Denying that two sexes exist because of the rare case of intersex people is like denying that human beings have the ability to walk because of paraplegics. You're retarded.

It's frustrating, but it's easy to debunk it if you think about it.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "can".

You are illiterate. The post is allowed here now.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "can".

Sage for cuckchan thread