Brit/pol/ #2915: Soylent Green Edition

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

BBC and ITV unveil details of BritBox streaming service that will rival Netflix=
The BBC and ITV have unveiled plans to make their Britbox streaming service available to UK viewers for £5.99 per month
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/07/19/bbc-itv-set-plans-britbox-streaming-service-will-rival-netflix/

Man unable to reach dying father’s bedside after getting stuck in Extinction Rebellion traffic
A man was unable to reach his dying father’s bedside before he passed away after an Extinction Rebellion protest on the motorway left him stuck in traffic
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/18/man-unable-reach-dying-fathers-bedside-getting-stuck-extinction/

More Than a Third of Babies in England and Wales Born to Foreign Parents
More than a third of births last year in England and Wales were to parents who were born overseas, latest immigration statistics reveal
breitbart.com/europe/2016/12/01/third-babies-england-wales-born-foreign-parents/

10 things that stopped Brexit happening
This is an account of 10 crucial mistakes, mishaps and misunderstandings that might explain why we haven't left yet
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49008826

Brexit: MPs back bid to block Parliament suspension
MPs have backed a bid to stop a new prime minister suspending Parliament to force through a no-deal Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49030225

Pound warning: Sterling set for month of horror as new PM takes reigns
THE British pound is set to plunge due to a threat of a no-deal Brexit as well as seasonal summer patterns, experts have claimed
express.co.uk/news/world/1154927/pound-latest-devalue-uk-currency-news-brexit-latest-boris-johnson

Labour peers consider Corbyn no-confidence vote
Labour peers could hold a vote of no confidence in Jeremy Corbyn's leadership over his response to claims of anti-Semitism in the party
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49031917

Pro-choice groups raise concerns over possible delays of Northern Ireland abortion law
No 10’s document suggests it may take up to 18 months to implement legislation
theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/17/pro-choice-groups-raise-concerns-over-possible-delays-of-northern-ireland-abortion-law

Tenfold increase in reported attacks with Cambridge students among the most-accused amid blackout drinking culture
Campaigners say a culture of 'blackout drinking' is partly to blame for the growing numbers, and fear that the number of crimes that are reported may only be the 'tip of the iceberg', the Daily Telegraph reported
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7258977/Rape-sex-assault-reports-British-universities-rocket-TENFOLD.html

Twelve arrested in Ayia Napa 'over alleged rape of British woman'
Twelve Israelis have been arrested in Ayia Napa in Cyprus over an alleged rape of a British woman, reports say
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49021546

Farmers’ Markets Have New Unwelcome Guests: Fascists
In public they sell organic vegetables. In private they join white supremacist groups. Now activists are pushing back
twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1150490157574971393

White woman tells black Tinder date she doesn’t like going to ‘black places’
A 32-year-old black man cancelled his date after a woman he’d been speaking to on Tinder for weeks said she ‘doesn’t go to black people places’
metro.co.uk/2019/07/17/white-woman-tells-black-tinder-date-doesnt-like-going-black-places-10391934/

Attached: food-bugs-(1).png (545.37 KB, 576x756)
Attached: msm-bugs.png (372.31 KB, 570x732)
Attached: msm-cnn-bugs-(1).png (1010.46 KB, 1731x866)
Attached: bugs.jpg (114.5 KB, 1199x686)
Attached: bugs-(1).jpg (23.89 KB, 812x199)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/18/iran-seizes-oil-tanker-gulf/
express.co.uk/news/world/1154925/Iran-news-penny-mordaunt-Iranian-tanker-gibraltar-tehran-hormuz-strait
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7261427/Trump-says-not-happy-fans-chanted-Send-Ilhan-Omar.html
cnbc.com/2019/07/17/foreign-purchases-of-american-homes-plunge-36percent-as-chinese-buyers-flee.html
archive.fo/agPo9
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-creek-without-a-paddle-gotterdammerung-germany-1944.304091/
kb.osu.edu/bitstream/handle/1811/24623/AMERICA_RUSSIA_HEMP_AND_NAPOLEON.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/10/government-95-dead-in-latest-massacre-to-hit-centr/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7261193/Man-admits-botched-circumcision-baby-led-consider-suicide.html
twitter.com/stillgray/status/1152175141339582466
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_Winddance_Twine
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09663699650021891
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7264087/Transgender-comedian-Eddie-Izzard-57-dresses-nines-LAX.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top
express.co.uk/news/uk/1155103/rotherham-grooming-gang-scandal-brothers-legal-aid-victims-sammy-woodhouse-child-sex-abuse
twitter.com/dailytelegraph/status/1152063505291329536
google.com/maps/@54.0474855,-2.7997408,3a,75y,90h,74.49t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s24tAvuh1K4AwjVftpmoCJA!2e0!5s20170501T000000!7i13312!8i6656
scotsman.com/news/opinion/shearing-sheep-is-so-bloody-and-cruel-that-we-should-ditch-wool-peta-1-4822632
abc.net.au/news/2015-09-03/wool-world-record-set-after-42kg-fleece-shorn-off-canberra-sheep/6746200
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/cf8llf/birmingham_man_jailed_for_national_action/
motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/why-are-right-wing-conspiracies-so-obsessed-with-pedophilia
vocaroo.com/i/s06ixx8plx54
twitter.com/postcrime/status/1152240631881842688
youtu.be/0N7ZDpIbx10?t=12
xvideos.com/video32052113/undercover_mi5_twink_codename_SA_exposed_in_sun_newspaper_sting_making_refugees_welcome?pl=5070465
twitter.com/YouGov/status/1152255126888992768?s=19
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-22/details-communist-ocasio-cortezs-ties-george-soros-exposed
mobile.twitter.com/sajidjavid/status/1152213659873157121
rt.com/uk/464588-extinction-rebellion-black-cab-protest/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-49048552
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1152307567634391041
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Iran seizes Emirati oil tanker in Strait of Hormuz
Iran has seized a foreign tanker it says was smuggling fuel in the Gulf. The vessel, which state TV claimed was smuggling fuel to foreign customers, was intercepted south of Iran's Larak Island in the strategic Strait of Hormuz on Sunday and its 12 crew members arrested
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/18/iran-seizes-oil-tanker-gulf/

Iran warned by UK as tensions rocket in Hormuz Strait: ‘Step back!’
BRITAIN is ready to stand-up to the increased threat of Iran in the wake of the seizure of an Iranian tanker off the coast of Gibraltar
express.co.uk/news/world/1154925/Iran-news-penny-mordaunt-Iranian-tanker-gibraltar-tehran-hormuz-strait

Trump says 'I was not happy' when fans chanted 'Send her back!' at Ilhan Omar and admits he felt 'a little bit badly' as 8,000 people yelled for Somali-American lawmaker to deport herself
'I felt a little bit badly about it,' he conceded, but added: 'I didn't say that. They did.'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7261427/Trump-says-not-happy-fans-chanted-Send-Ilhan-Omar.html

Foreign purchases of American homes plunge 36% as Chinese buyers flee the market
Challenging conditions in the U.S. housing market, along with tighter currency controls by the Chinese government, caused a stunning drop in foreign demand for American homes
cnbc.com/2019/07/17/foreign-purchases-of-american-homes-plunge-36percent-as-chinese-buyers-flee.html

Republican lawmakers want to make child drag shows illegal
Republican lawmakers in Ohio have filed a bill that would clamp down on drag performances by minors as “child exploitation."
archive.fo/agPo9

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Attached: detroit-downtown-wide-8014894df3515227478a8e2ba470047a8b3cdf0b.jpg (224.19 KB, 1400x786)

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

Goodlad
Was too excited posting to remember to make one

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

the black actors look even more creepy what the fuck

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

that house looks so comfy and quaint, maybe once upon a time it looked over a bustling prosperous anglo city and had a nice young family in, shame.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (916.54 KB, 1020x870)

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

yeah that is in a place called "brush park" which in the 1870s-1920s was the richfag paper baron neighborhood

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

dunno if any of you lads are into this stuff but I've been really enjoying this hearts of iron 2 AAR where a guy turns the tide against the allies as Germany in 1944 tbh
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-creek-without-a-paddle-gotterdammerung-germany-1944.304091/

that sounds comfy
paper baron
reminding me of when I was a teenager and used to listen to jello biafra's spoken word albums and thought that weed was illegal because hemp was a cheap alternative to paper but big paper wouldn't allow it wew

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (742.83 KB, 564x804)

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Agreed. Whenever you see a coalburner (or whatever) and she isn't obscenely fat, she's always some slagged up airhead who would describe herself as "bubbly", waltzing around with a relatively subdued foreigner on her arm like he's an accessory tbh.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

the day they unironically try to get me to eat insects is the day I have a real gamer moment

Attached: 51a12beda623068313c7af42a93e679abf4ee990c0270d3417dd8adfe89d402f.png (275.15 KB, 578x495)

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

Detriot needs RoboCop more than ever.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

actually being so black that he can actually smell some coonery happening a couple of streets away
and this elicits "yeeah, yeeah, yeaah, YEEAH" as a response
Kek. (he sounds like guttaman)

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

brit boomers still think Sadiq Khan will put shariah law in place in London

yank boomers thing Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar secretly support ISIS

smh. None of these Muslim politicians are ever actual Muslims. Rashida Tlaib claimed that Allah was a women. They’re just the few but growing amount of Muslims consumed by liberalism.

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

That's how I understood it but then I read The Emperor Has No Clothes by J Herer, that was a pretty book, I can't find it anymore and I miss it

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

you what mate?

Attached: vanessa.PNG (679.95 KB, 597x536)
Attached: vanned.png (461.16 KB, 902x534)

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Vanessa Feltz should be banned from the TV, she's a monstrosity.

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Blacks are very much like the women who are attracted to them. They believe in false narratives, have little to no foresight and will do whatever it takes to avoid responsibility.
I'm not sure if it's wise or not to ask a potential woman on a dating site if she has had sexual relations with a wog, but these days I'm very tempted.

Attached: 1482906265945.jpg (85.38 KB, 767x390)

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

Fucking judges
also ‘German’

Attached: 3EBEA738-3B89-4C90-9776-8DBA0FE83B54.jpeg (1.37 MB, 2224x1572)
Attached: A726F80A-6DAD-41A1-A738-11A04F4000F0.jpeg (700.7 KB, 1405x1413)

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

How about instead of eating maggots so that we can feed Africa and the third world we just stop exporting food there.
Maybe once they start starving and are helpless we can export our produce and aid there, but only if they agree to enter into neocolonialist suzerain relationships with us again.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (252.71 KB, 626x626)

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

implying they aren't just a trojan horse
If you think these people don't turn a blind eye to the fact that islam diametrically opposes liberalism, you're just plain wrong, lad.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

smh I loved cats as a kid
being gay
Lad…

Attached: 7f71376ff1bef7b63e37cf921d590a8e1cf81b8b85a856aaff52e2df9c82268a.png (8.01 KB, 420x420)

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

what is taqqiyah

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

My mate’s dating girl called LaQueesha. Do you like that name? What about jerk chicken, kebabs and stinky fish - it’s a Nigerian speciality. Do you like it?
Many ways to filter these thots out tbh

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

are there any clips of this road race incident? 14 injured apparently.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

If a normal person did that 6-12 months suspended licence, suspended prison sentence and a fine that cripples them. No justice in this country.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Maggot food could create massive profits, now if only we could convince people eating them is hip and groovy.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

Ah that probably inspired his talks tbh, sounds comfy,
Apparently japs use it for their shinto shrine ropes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (235.21 KB, 400x249)

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

If you seriously think the same people who insult Islam by calling allah a women or who march in gay pride parades are actually secret islamists you’re a boomer. Half these people are Muslims in the way you have “only god can judge me I love Jesus because he loves everyone including sodomy”

“Muslim reformation” is just a nicer way of saying homogenizing Islam into the mass of identityless consumers.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

they looked cool and the songs are funny, lad

pepe_dressed_up_as_a_cat_shitting_himself.jpg

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

She's a jewess, but she fits the archetype pretty well.
These women wear the trousers in their relationship (which is akin to a relationship an airhead would have with a poodle she bought to take to the pet salon) to a greater extent than even than the general normie population. They're never prepared for the fact that, when this becomes boring, and they try to leave - tyrone ceases being a poodle and becomes a rottweiler.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

You're literally retarded, lad.

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

Yiff in hell smdh

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Cope.

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

True.
I tend to be more direct but I'll give it a whirl sometime.
Who's your celebrity crush?
<idris Elba
…..okthankyou

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

Attached: Undertaker-1094941.jpg (26.99 KB, 590x350)

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

when you leave your country because of papism and found a new one but then the papists follow you

Attached: puritan-pepe.png (214.02 KB, 2494x1426)

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

That's a good way of putting it tbh. Never thought of it like that before.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Attached: 1541912900115.png (34.77 KB, 657x527)

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

In Switzerland and I think some Scandinavian countries, maybe even Germany, you are fined according to your earnings. Some fella was fined £300,000 for speeding as a result and, you’re right, I’ve literally read of hundreds of similar incidents where mere plebs have been fined much higher amounts for similar offences. Justice in the UK is totally arbitrary

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

Smh this poope

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Attached: 1550893317723.png (315.85 KB, 890x905)

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Market is a bit like that atm yeah : /

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

smh I don't even use crypto bepo's just cute

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

those fags who bullied me for buying silver

Attached: 1449178733370-0.jpg (158.7 KB, 900x600)

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

If challenged the judge will say something along the lines of
To fine him heavily would be unfair, as he brings tremendous public benefit through his work as an athelete. This allows him to be an inspiration to others, and prison time would prevent him being able to act in this role.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

CALL ME BOBO!!

Attached: Bobo.png (445.11 KB, 969x1107)

William Morris
William Morris

oh that was his name

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

How much do you stand to gain?

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

The problem is, if you're on the market for normie thots (which, let's face it - a lot of normal lads are), you have to discern how much an obsession with nigger pop culture (which is ubiquitous among such women) translates to actual relations with wogs. Most of them probably don't, and possibly wouldn't bed down with blacks - but it's impossible to tell.

I know a lass who listens to rap music (because her (white) boyfriend does), but she's actually expressed contempt for the idea of dating a black man on the grounds that she "doesn't want a bloody black man".

Best you can do is go through her instagram (or whatever), and observe the men she's with.

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

I got 1k in silver and some people think its going to go up to like 30-40 an oz

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Jej
Me too. I don’t have a filter when it comes to these things.
Half my family won’t talk to me or invite me out in case I sperg in front of their friends and ruin their plastic social circles and the other half are the same tbh but I think they either secretly admire me and/or think I’m mad because my behaviour, in their eyes, has blatantly cost me relationships and work opportunities

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

Literally any time I've been near interracial couples, it's been the case that the wog is almost mute, and the woman clearly directs all decisions and does all the talking. It's narcissism expressed through identity politics (but dressed up as a relationship).

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

prots

Attached: Untitled.png (723.33 KB, 1121x759)

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

Yes, it is a very strong material hence why it was important for Napoleon to cut off our supplies and the hemp wars thereafter, the book is quite an interesting read about hemp and cannabis history if that's your bag.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

This is true. I think its more likely they would bed down with blacks if they have Laqueesha's fashion taste as opposed to having an Eminem album. Analysing a normiethot from the internet is much harder than meeting them irl.

Same here. My mates and family are well aware that I have been vaccinated against curry and jungle fever. And I wouldn't go imperium because I plan to buy a dog or cat when I get my own place.

Is this from personal experience? I have never been arsed to speak to an interracial couple.

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

It's like a chihuahua in a handbag, it's just an accessory to these people.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

watching it again, lads

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

I mean just being near them in public places. Rarely happens tbh, but, as it happens, there was a coalburner in the pub the other night.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

The mixed race lad I knew who was in a relationship with a white woman was utterly under the thumb. It almost seemed like an abusive relationship kek. She was super jealous, and, honestly, he was quite gay (literally - he tried to have an affair with this gay lad). Mixed race people are particularly fucked tbh. Serious identity issues.

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

it's the constant promotion of mixed race couples on tv that I find so infuriating. Trying to suggest it's common place, when actually it's thankfully still quite rare.

Attached: maddog.PNG (507.69 KB, 369x579)

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

SORRY FOR PARTY PRAYING YEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Attached: eb48151fea6e3efb5fe9e984f15d4054d2accbae232114fc196bd279534609cd.png (501.78 KB, 1018x761)

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

kb.osu.edu/bitstream/handle/1811/24623/AMERICA_RUSSIA_HEMP_AND_NAPOLEON.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

party poopery

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Dogons are extremely based

They fucking burrow into the sides of cliffs like termites and just wait it out whenever someone comes to threaten them. When the Arabs conquered Mali in the Middle Ages they converted everyone except the Dogons making them the only none Muslims left in Mali.

Attached: 055ABD12-AD03-4E62-A37F-3C7C195E0D29.jpeg (55.2 KB, 450x307)
Attached: AF9667D5-D6A4-4586-B1CE-EF9B43C17E25.jpeg (255.2 KB, 1000x519)

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

sent a message to a lass on a **D*ting site she hasn't responded for 2 days

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

The thots I have seen with wogs (in this area) are usually rough munters with low self esteem. Very rare you see a stunner throwing her genes down the drain. Then again, I have never been to Essex.

there was a coalburner in the pub the other night
Ain't been to the pub in ages and have no plans to tbh. Seen too much of it nowadays.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

they're ballchinians

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.25 MB, 800x1200)

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

They apparently hold extremely advanced knowledge on astronomy.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

kind of like the hopi

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

They seem pretty cool tbh, I wish them luck with their cave building and such

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Most women can see through the bullshit on the TV. Some IKEA advert where a coon and a white woman sharing a clinically kept household, smiling at each other while the mutt in the next room is having fun jumping on their bed.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

What's far too common is working/lowermiddle women worshipping nigger "culture" and pretending to be black on social media. Social media is a cancer in and of itself in fact.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

Nineteen people were missing after the ethnic Dogon village of Sobame Da was attacked around 3 a.m., said Interior Security Ministry spokesman Amadou Sangho. Homes were burned and animals slaughtered, the government said.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility, though tensions have been high since a Dogon militia was accused of carrying out a massacre in an ethnic Peuhl village in March that left at least 157 dead. It was the conflict’s deadliest attack yet.

The killings highlight the Malian security forces’ inability to contain the spreading violence, which has been blamed on extremist fighters linked to the Islamic State organization and al-Qaida and the growing danger of frightened communities arming themselves.

Mali has long battled Islamic extremism in its far north, with a French-led military intervention dispersing jihadists from the region’s major towns. The extremists have infiltrated communities much further south in recent years, stoking animosity between ethnic groups in the region with a much larger population.

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/10/government-95-dead-in-latest-massacre-to-hit-centr/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 12A2FAC5-7E7E-4BE1-B021-B6BACF52540F.jpeg (26.29 KB, 495x362)

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

These numbers were from that okcupid survey a few years ago.

baste imperium lasses tbh

Attached: 206.png (109.95 KB, 500x500)

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Dick snippers btfo
buried
was on the front page
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7261193/Man-admits-botched-circumcision-baby-led-consider-suicide.html

Attached: 27CB18BC-AE03-4FC8-89A5-D7728AE43379.jpeg (950.04 KB, 1501x1577)

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

there are foreign men on dating sites getting with native lassies

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Jocks btfo

Attached: 742D4044-ABE5-4BD5-BCB3-E82E6EDE874A.jpeg (861.65 KB, 1503x1487)

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Tokenised racemixing.

Attached: WorldsWo-5.jpg (56.48 KB, 427x600)

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Attached: C687F7D2-3AB3-4A97-9959-E27F38A02CE8.jpeg (154.08 KB, 634x867)

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

Attached: muk-showbiz-katie-price-says-son-harvey-16-is-obsessed-41723016.png (185.23 KB, 500x731)

James Wright
James Wright

Bet he pins her down and rubs up against her smh

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

listen to grub and soil
some ultra yankoid is on
pronounces his d’s like Mike Enoch
saying hwhite in 2019
extremely unfunny
TRS has been a disaster for racist zoomers

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

Their episodes are getting a bit dull tbh they need to have more energy like alecc

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

the fuck are you talking about

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

how can females compete?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (380.97 KB, 677x380)

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

luke skywalker and chewbacca back in the '60's

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

The podcast Grub and Soil

They need to fix their mics and stop stepping on each other all the time.

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

The podcast Grub and Soil

link, never heard of this

James Russell
James Russell

Search it on youtube lad ffs

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Ryan Dawson updated his Epstain map

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

CFNM attack straight after Katie showered him and accidentally tickled his belly.

Aiden James
Aiden James

no, literally never heard of it, sounds like a load of shit

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

yeah I made it up there is no grub and soil podcast

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

100 subs on the grub and soil channel

lad stop trying to shill your low IQ normalfag podcast

Attached: 1507324555912.jpg (146.82 KB, 1000x1000)

Logan Long
Logan Long

christ this is insufferable, wish these cunts would just kill themselves holy shit they low IQ takes

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

You should see London then, fucking mutt capital of the world. I've actively lost work before because I couldn't abide race mixers and they saw it all over my face. These are middle class people too.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

can't
Fixed.

Justin Long
Justin Long

Sorry to hear that, fellow legit imageboard user.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

there have been a ton more race mixers in the last couple of years that I've noticed.
not sure what has happened, apart from every fucking advert having a nig male with a human female.
every christmas advert but 1 out of dozens was the same thing for the last 2-3 years.
there has been a massive increase in propaganda from all directions in a very short space of time, perhaps coinciding with the rapefugee invasion of 2015/2016.
it is a numbers game, if only 5% are brainwashed, it is a massive amount.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Just because you have to get up before 1 doesn't mean I have to.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

What e-celeb would you give your life for?

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

no lad these mudslimes are libtard converts who use the fact they used to be mudslimes to score victim points with their new mates

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Attached: apu-drink.jpg (206.09 KB, 900x873)

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

y-yeah that alcohol feel amirite

Attached: awkward-pepe2.png (13.86 KB, 503x408)

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

*retracts what could be interpreted as bullying*

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

arg wtf the mudslime conversion memi is spreading out of london lads
go to westfield center to get some pills
group of thots in there, realise half of them are wearing headscarves even tho they are britbongs
get to store I wanted to visit, cant find what I want
go to counter with paki pharmacist
obnoxious thot is asking questions about condoms
totally shameless cringe thot continues
speak to pharmacist
starts getting awkward with me and wont sell me what I came for
leave
hwhite family passing with their teenage daughters, who are dressed like mudslimes
wtf how does that even happen

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

it's like going back in time

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (170.38 KB, 532x546)

William Phillips
William Phillips

gas the whole place tbh

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

for me, its sweeties

Attached: fat-jack.png (35.25 KB, 1228x1502)

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

Weight, lad?

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

11st 10

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

Wait a minute

Attached: 1529201194881.png (199.38 KB, 808x485)

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

It's him

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (87.86 KB, 632x219)

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

kek
twitter.com/stillgray/status/1152175141339582466

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Attached: missed.jpg (134.34 KB, 1920x1080)

Connor Young
Connor Young

who /black excellence/ here

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (507.26 KB, 750x647)

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

LGBT ad and a HIV ad right next to one another
Really hmmms

Attached: IMG-20190702-115030.jpg (62.75 KB, 804x1024)

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

colour of my skin
Why do they always jump to that when it comes to race. Do they honestly think that skin colour is the only thing that defines races, or are they being purposefully disingenuous so as to maintain pompousity?

Attached: GeneticsOfRace.jpg (70.56 KB, 572x532)

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Every time I walk pass one of the local churches being used as a mosque, I get this insane urge to use flint and steel in minecraft

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

These are the people to ban, SA.

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

Disassociation between inform terms like white and formal ones like northern European.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

They probably all have Muslim boyfriends lad.
It's sad to see the ethnic cleansing going on in our capital.
The villages are the key.

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

Race is a bit materialistic, lad

Attached: d16e1dce939ad6cc7818cbbf5c833b10142a85929a40ebb5d3252ac99ddba3e3.png (2.07 MB, 2444x2404)

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Do they honestly think that skin colour is the only thing that defines races,
Yes, it's why they ignore crime stats and IQ and the like

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

I've taken to calling myself Anglian this will piss somebody off somewhere for some reason

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

I think you're in a group with SA then.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Haven't been to London in decades and don't plan on going there anytime soon. I'm aware that the biggest cities look like a globalists wet dream so I usually visit small villages in the countryside or go for a hike in the hills and a pub lunch for recreation nowadays.
When I do accidentally see racemixers I always give them a scowling look too.

The sad thing is they wear their disease like a badge of honour.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

I've noticed this alot now, on one hand racism is now about priviledge and power or something yet on the other it's about being treated differently because of the colour of their skin. It's probably all a narrative to avoid talking about how people from certain cultures act in ways considered vile when held against our own i.e race realism. I don't treat any pakis any differently when they walk into my business, I treat them differently when I am presented with that shitty gangster/enttiled muslima attitude coupled with the inbred willful ignorance that almost all younger generation pakis seem to have.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

Good, means more of them will get it to get that badge, more of them die, it mutates further and becomes impossible to cure

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

But I'm not a civic state actor

Attached: Black-Civic.jpg (99.47 KB, 750x923)

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

last time I was in London I saw almost as many mudslime converts as mudslimes, can't work out what would convince someone that was a good idea

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Anglian?

Attached: 939e514cb03f4f101b0e6c2e1352292b80749cb93c243e0d4121810ef4e61bb1.png (11.26 KB, 525x468)

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Really? You did say you were an Anglican.

Brody James
Brody James

u mad bl*cc boi?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (352.6 KB, 474x711)

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

Read it again.

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

It's a lot worse when it's one of your parents friends at one of their parties showing off their kid.

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

vile

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

look, I had a brown baby! Didn't I do well! The father? Well….

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Yeah I did. My mistake.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

look at the nigger's feet
yuck

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

No he was there as well.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

They used to die but specific antibiotics and PrEP keeps them alive enough to spread it further. You're right in that it mutates and gets more difficult to cure but it could've been nipped in the by in the 80's. Instead they continued to go raw as usual.

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

But also that's really just autist for English from a specific county.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

tfw my mums friend from school got pregnant with a wog when she was 15 in the 1970s she travelled to london specifically to fug wogs

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

PrEP

thats not what that is that is to prevent infection

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

those traitorous bloodlines need to be eliminated

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

Sorry I meant or just deport them to their lovers land of origin.

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

Doesn't work. Not fucking 20 dudes raw in the arse prevents infection.
I know

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

no, kill them

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

but specific antibiotics and PrEP keeps them alive enough to spread it further
And none of them take their meds seriously, it builds up a resistance, the more pozboys that die off the better.

John Turner
John Turner

hehehe, back to being a NEET

Attached: 1024x576-MP4-7185349359408824275.mp4 (9.31 MB, 1024x576)

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

lol how the fuck do these things even start

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

When used as directed, PrEP has been shown to be highly effective, reducing the risk of contracting HIV by 92%.[2][3] PrEP is intended for use along with other risk reduction strategies such as condoms

They still need to use a johnny and doesn't stop then getting VD or any other STD. Also, these

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

creaturas telling an anglo american they hate him in broken english and threatening to call the police
telling him illegal immigrants aren't illegal
operation wetback 2.0 has never been more needed

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

Probably having to deal with broken English and angry Spanish shouted at you all day.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

"You're illegal"
[in Spanish]"call the police"
I hope they called the police.

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

In 1991 an analysis of the census showed that 50% of Black Caribbean men born in the UK have white partners
fuck

Nathan King
Nathan King

I'd snap too

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

he's a conspiratard kek

Attached: 1024x576-MP4-8964504490035099773.mp4 (7.79 MB, 1024x576)

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

God I hate Americans

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

He should call ICE.

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

Attached: 1474837433101.png (433.18 KB, 800x850)

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

source?

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

This is worse for the blacks than the whites tbh completely wipes their lines out with mixed kids (50% of them race mixing vs like 0.5% of white women), it's like East Asians in the US where they basically get wiped out through interbreeding after a generation.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

HAHA thats right fascist you are just a tool of the capitalists we are the real revolutionaries and you nazis are about to be punched

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.03 MB, 1024x768)

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

nobody is stabbing me to death with a rusty knife right now

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

yes, and the balls?

Attached: 5c50977d2e057daa36cb978683d667919ad885924421d81bdc281e942cd6a3c3.jpg (28.06 KB, 600x600)

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

the hair of the guy on the left

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

Universities and council estates most likely.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

wikipedia then
France Winddance Twine. A White Side of Black Britain. Durham, Duke UP, 2010.

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

sounds like a turbo sjw tbh

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

Here's the fun bit I see it quoted alot but no source material.

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Also non-profits live to push agendas.

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

When you live in London mixed raced people are inseparable from rest of the brown masses

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

modern problems require ancient solutions tbh

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

when I was last in London it was full of weird mutts who were undecipherable, probably Brazilians and Turks inb4 "did you spot Boris"

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_Winddance_Twine

Yeah I'd disregard any research associated with this woman.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

It's just an amorphous brown mass in central london. Atleast the Paki enclaves retain a racial phenotype and a culture.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

I would also like to see the methodology they used but it is locked behind a paywall. I'll be damned if I'm paying £25 to read about coalburners and their life problems

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

its quite simple lads, we kill all the brown people

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

And yet the funny tinged, springy haired mongrels exist without an identity other than "British".
Makes me wonder how alienated these lot actually are considering they live in areas most likely to be populated with blacks.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09663699650021891
lmao wtf did I just read
I'm sure there must be some juicy copypastas hiding in there

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

She's a fucking stooge lad you only have to look at who supports her research coupled with the fact most of it is social based deconstructionism.

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

at least when you look at the stats the cockneys ~80% moved out of the area rather than mixing with the wogs, most of the mutts have close to 0% anglo heritage

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

lots of polish coalburners smfh

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

she just spews out sjw wordsalads
some of which might be exploitable as copypastas

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

There is a dearth of empirical research by feminist scholars which interrogates the shifts in a racialized gender identity which follow from the interaction between class status, ideological communities and residentially segregated communities.

Attached: e830d4662ed5ac864ce86fc44ea68d12b0601976b2867d3d7da9dd4cf3494941.jpg (58.83 KB, 645x500)

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

muh bigs wurds

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

fukkin saved tbh

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Transgender comedian Eddie Izzard, 57, wears his trademark pink lipstick, mini skirt and knee high boots as he arrives into LAX
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7264087/Transgender-comedian-Eddie-Izzard-57-dresses-nines-LAX.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (789.08 KB, 634x908)

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

They exist without race and because of that they are forced to adopt the modernist anticulture of shopping malls and globalism. I feel sorry for the fuckers they have no choice and no redemption. They cannot go home

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

I preferred when he was a self aware bloke in drag rather than retard that had been gaslit into psychosis.

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

wait he is unironically tans now?!

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

umm I think you mean Ellie Izzard you bigot

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

would pay big money to see the thing put into a giant blender

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

a self aware bloke in drag

Attached: IMG-20190626-175603.jpg (223.62 KB, 1707x1138)

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

haha you zoomers with your videogames!
boomers produce fucking people like this

Attached: smhpepe.jpg (56.6 KB, 750x870)

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

They just become black. Even the fucking Pakis become black. This artificial wog culture from America infects everything and is treated like identity and rebellion by the all the foreigner that (rightfully) feel out of place here.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

who knows what the fuck he is
demonic

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

blakis

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

He never used to think he was a woman trapped in a man's body.

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

that woman on the left
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (816.28 KB, 634x896)

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

baste

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

He's not wrong it was a artificial culture created both as a vehicle of destruction of real culture and simultaneously new market creation.

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

its like the same shite that destroyed pete burns smdh

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

the wearing dresses should have been a sign that he was a mentaller, lad

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

it's all so tiresome

Attached: IMG-20190719-152542.jpg (24.83 KB, 457x400)

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Yes but he was aware enough to not let it spill over into full psychosis, he still just saw it as a bit of fun rather than a desperate need to be the opposite sex. I mean we've had a few stand up drag queens they never once claimed they were actual women.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

watching it again lads

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

A silly bit of fun shouldn't be as questionable as that tbh

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

Lad we've had effeminate wierdos throughout history it's just liberalism hat's let them go full tilt over into gayism and trannyism.

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

Well said lads.

Attached: maidpepe.png (26.23 KB, 529x529)

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

this story about the muslim child rapists receiving £500,000 in legal aid
express.co.uk/news/uk/1155103/rotherham-grooming-gang-scandal-brothers-legal-aid-victims-sammy-woodhouse-child-sex-abuse

why do I make myself sad with this stuff smh

Attached: 1560050402028.jpg (53.47 KB, 1024x666)

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

twitter.com/dailytelegraph/status/1152063505291329536

Attached: Screenshot-20190719-153851.png (673.38 KB, 1080x1920)

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

jej

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

And we shouldn't be promoting weirdos

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

Tbh I do genuinely believed you where bullied away from going full tilt tbh.

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

let me guess this is some sort of feminist sob story?

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

REMINDER THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING AN INTENSE GAMER MOMENT AND MOST PEOPLE INCLUDING YOUR ANCESTORS WILL BE HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOU OK THANK YOU

Attached: 0562e0cafad0e5e12c8cc1385cc56dd8abb926fc0765fb66b828c1ceec2711f0.jpg (12.48 KB, 255x255)

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

"she dindu nuffin! she a gud grrl! y she b punish?!"

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

KEEEEEEK

Attached: IMG-20190719-154323.jpg (88.88 KB, 1069x1069)

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

kill em

reading the bible helped the most unironically. 99% of people with the same affliction are too narcissistic to go down that path though

James Cook
James Cook

Gamer moment is gay moment isn't it? smh

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

Keeek, good lad

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

can't believe I am posting with incels

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

*inflates westminster with air until it explodes in dig dug*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (96.34 KB, 520x240)

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

incel lads who pretend not to be incels and call other people incels

Attached: 6a68ed94310915c71271361499ac5ade01d3983973d5488bd78c997c0b95c4b7.jpg (64.09 KB, 570x587)

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

A thot committed a crime
Gets criminal record

How is this so special for the telegraph to report on it? This shit happens all the time, everywhere.

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Bosnians or Albanians. My optician is a Bosnian Muslims as is his wife.

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

that incel who keeps using the same reaction images so you don't even have to check his post history to know it is him

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

tbf tho I have seen British converts to Islam. According to the 2011 census only between 2-3% of British Muslims are British converts. So they’re pretty insignificant. Perhaps it increased.

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

123200you4reminds me of those /v/ co-op greentext stories.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

that fat norge with no penis who is perma banned from here

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

You just reminded me of the /v/ greentext stories.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

When he uses the same reaction image on /newbrit/ immediately after using it here

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (117.32 KB, 632x313)

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

Attached: vr-cbt.webm (5.36 MB, 1600x900)
Attached: 32a25b5962d43c41a79cdc74c542c1b58c516babdcbc28f4d794e5f48a12b13e.png (1 MB, 992x975)

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

madlad thinks he's found a fellow traveller
keek

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Oh God no

Juan Young
Juan Young

I mean yes

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

Attached: just1.jpg (31.85 KB, 600x600)

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Keeeeek

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

No way lad. They’re either white looking Arabs or Bosnian, Albanians, Tartars or Chechens.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Tbf Albanians lied about their country of origin to get here by claiming they were Kosovans.

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

yeah last time I was in London I saw loads of them many were Jocks

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

stop trying to obfuscate your degenerate homoism

David Morris
David Morris

Tbh that’s my view. Slags will fuck niggers no matter how few of them there are. Shameful.

Josiah James
Josiah James

many were Jocks

how the fuck would you even know that

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

because I heard them talking mastermind

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

sounds like more anglo lies and shite talking tbh

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Today, The Prince of Wales visited @WeAreWoolcool to learn about how the business uses sheep’s wool to create alternative sustainable packaging for food and medicine. 🐑
wholesome
hope he's not a satanic reptilian and will be a wise king lads

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.53 MB, 1199x732)

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

spotted the Scot

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

cos women's equality is actually about women's superiority

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

Stop being mental

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

spotted the Scot

Attached: e4cf6cb9865458fabcf27fc3f3bff33994efdc8c81c40e298e6382c584d7b1ef.jpg (29.01 KB, 624x351)

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

were you the older man he kissed

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

google.com/maps/@54.0474855,-2.7997408,3a,75y,90h,74.49t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s24tAvuh1K4AwjVftpmoCJA!2e0!5s20170501T000000!7i13312!8i6656

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

Hope he realises that sheep shearing is cruel and should be banned.

scotsman.com/news/opinion/shearing-sheep-is-so-bloody-and-cruel-that-we-should-ditch-wool-peta-1-4822632

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

They are so bloody mental lmao

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

qrd

David Miller
David Miller

Timon is gay in the new Lion King
keeeek. Kind of always hated Timon and Pumba anyway tbh

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

You really do a good job of representing a well balanced Jock you know that?

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

how does one see that irl and not closeline her

Attached: 1493604517644.jpg (7.58 KB, 265x265)

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Is everyone on newbrit homosexual?

Attached: newbrit.PNG (254.35 KB, 1030x731)

William Davis
William Davis

Attached: 7BC459F2-277A-4FE3-9A9D-6C009E1D7E98.jpeg (728.41 KB, 2224x1338)

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

Attached: 451386b3b059189730b1f9e9754e60a0a8f76254ef5040ba1c829ed054823095.jpeg (32.11 KB, 357x350)

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

80% of men admit to engaging in homosexual behaviour of some kind at some point in their life

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

"Sheep’s wool, just like foxes’ fur, is not “fabric”, and it doesn’t belong to us"

Have you ever seen a sheep where it hasn't been sheared? They look half dead in the summer.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

lmao this cope

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

unironically what would shear them in nature? are they designed for colder climates?

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

Attached: 1429367231992.gif (1.8 MB, 500x209)

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

They don't want him to be King

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

I think so but I think certain breeds have been crossed to produce thicker coats. Just a guess.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

he needs to personally execute andrew

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

ah that'd make sense for farming wool

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

No

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

that can't come soon enough

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Yeah lad they're domestic for a reason, most could not survive beyond human captivity anymore.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Wooly sheep aren't natural, they were bred that way by the Persians around 6000BC

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

Is this rampart back to justify his homo nature?

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

I imagine a highland breed mixed with a welsh breed would make sense. Poor buggers left neglected for a few summers and then have to endure a heatwave would be more torturous than being wrested to the floor by a cider drinker holding a pair or scissors lel.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

no this is a different gay jock

Samuel White
Samuel White

Does this site attract any straight jocks?

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Weren't some of the best wool sheep sent over to New Zealand and Australia so they'd initially have something to export? Picture is of New Zealand Sheep Shrek who didn't like shearing so hid in a cave for some years.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (974.68 KB, 1000x660)

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

top kek
sounds like me in winter when I walk from the cold outdoors with my big winter coat on into the gas chamber of morrisons

absolute unit
shrek
😂

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Jocks are naturally bent, look at their parliament.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

i want a gf right now

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

At least we've got a decent mosley recording out of it I suppose.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

[existential terror]

Attached: 1557467131250.png (375.51 KB, 850x435)

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

was listening to an anarchist podcast and they said Farage is a fascist politician and milo is spokesman for the alt right.

Attached: 1563547408.jpg (12.48 KB, 255x255)

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

we found you a lovely hwhite grrrl she is a single mother

James Peterson
James Peterson

your future gf is getting ready to go out and get banged right now lads

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

Honestly this is a sign you spend to much time thinking ahead.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

Attached: D9Y33YSX4AE4CpJ.jpg:large.jpeg (45.47 KB, 640x640)

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

when the deano gets redpilled

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

I was eating shit and got a bad taste in my mouth

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Shame the B-side is fucked and it's only part one of like 10

Technically right if you are an Anarchist, literally everything including Lenin are Fascistic.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

Something to that effect. Sheep left unsheared get maggots and infections in their rear end and suffer from heat exhaustion, potential death sentence, not to mention weighing twice as much with all that coat and muck they gather.

abc.net.au/news/2015-09-03/wool-world-record-set-after-42kg-fleece-shorn-off-canberra-sheep/6746200

Imagine wearing a 42kg coat

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

Imagine wearing a 42kg coat
Yeah that sheep must've been absolutely ripped underneath, jeez

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Imagine wearing a 60kg coat…

Attached: 71452354310916c28a94ee486820678664df6f4661f76e9cb12e303fd4c4cfd2-(1).jpg (290.23 KB, 1756x1063)

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

time for the gym I think.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

I wonder if he fell down the hill/mountain, at what point he'd realise why he was spinning round so much.

Attached: IMG-20180712-133733.jpg (2.41 MB, 3264x2448)

William Powell
William Powell

I love when the royals do photoshoots in h'white places

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.9 MB, 1200x800)

Lucas King
Lucas King

keek someone post that wog equestrian cringefest shot

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

apparently that's from telford, pretty sure I heard about a grooming gang from there though

Attached: cowboi.jpeg (78.89 KB, 684x1024)

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

yeah there are rapey pakis in Telford

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Yeah, more specifically it was a part of Telford called Wellington which has a big paki community. I used to go hiking up the Wrekin hill but had to walk through that place to get to it. Horrible place.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/cf8llf/birmingham_man_jailed_for_national_action/

Logan Young
Logan Young

ywn be as cool as him and have thots come cry over your body

Attached: Crime-POTD-JOHN-DILLINGER-MORGUE-916x716.jpg (141.63 KB, 916x716)

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Got chu covered lad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.69 MB, 1200x813)

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

She looked like she didn't want to be there.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

if i squint i can almost imagine this photo is of some ethnostate military police getting ready to clean up the streets

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.44 MB, 1200x803)

John Wilson
John Wilson

feel sorry for the few white kids tbh

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Bit worried lads, I was out on a run the other day and saw a few paki-taxis driving round, none of them had passengers and they were going round slowly. As I was running back home I noticed the same cars were still prowling round the area. There aren't any pakis were I live that I know of, but, there is a town with quite a lot of them in it not too far away. I might just be being paranoid as they wouldn't be so blatant to roll around in their marked company cars would they?

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

he sure provided a convenient distraction for the government at the time
was probably sleeping in that pic in a studio

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

what was he distracting them from? he was fucking with the banks big time and if he was smarter he would have expanded beyond mere robbery to armed revolt

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

hide in plain sight tbh

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

who would win?
northern brothers
or
aryan brothers

Attached: 1563123064798.jpg (112.4 KB, 628x494)
Attached: 593d52bfd0de486dfe8036ca8c0abc0b5f913e6c1428c01401485c577b9733e6.png (2.12 MB, 1080x1080)

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

the memi that I heard is that he was like a big boogeyman for the government during the great depression to direct everyone's attention towards
might just be leftist bollocks though

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

If you have your phone on you, take a photo of their face and/or their reg number.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

interesting point I guess the real threat at the time for the establishment was smedley butler, boss robert mccormick, joe kennedy sr. and the planned coup

Joshua King
Joshua King

*sleeps to escape the terror that is being awake*

Attached: f9da43f53728e90c71eca4081195d176b6586bb2f402379b268bb36ffab779f4.jpg (60.63 KB, 1024x768)

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

yeah lad I woke up and was like smdh, should I spend some of my toil bux and get some mags for my mini 14 or is that materialistic? life is just materialism it seems

Attached: deg.jpg (10.77 KB, 191x255)

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

Depends on whom their ancestors' gods favour

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.23 MB, 980x600)

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

actually did this earlier. it's just so boring

David Martinez
David Martinez

tfw no timeline where the Business Plot happened

Attached: smedley-1b.png (256.4 KB, 600x744)

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

ousts business plot
continues to complain about government corruption until the end of his life
do you think he ever regretted it smh

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

casper odinson was a good lad he would have been frens with golden one. he is a real mf texas cowboy

Camden Young
Camden Young

When the Northern Brother met the Aryan Brother

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.9 MB, 1280x720)

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

video blocked in my country
: (

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

life is a materialistic larp strawman cope tbh
Iktf. Been too tired to get out of bed today so I've just been sleeping on/off, can't tell if it's depression or I'm just lazy because it happens all the time smh

Attached: varge.jpg (70.11 KB, 675x864)

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

life is a materialistic larp strawman cope

Attached: 1500931856114.png (283.15 KB, 499x513)

Elijah King
Elijah King

Anarchists are the biggest psychopaths and assists on earth. They’re all nonces or pedos

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

are there even any real anarchist? I bet everyone who calls themselves one gets free shit from the state and is supported in some way

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

One of the worst

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

its always blocked smdh its a good documentary, casper crowell is a good lad. he is some trailer park lad who went to prison and joined AB and went full autism dafty and realized they were criminals and then broke with them for not protecting whites enough. his speech about being a man born in the wrong time actually gives me feels

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Paki taxi companies act like mafias. They’re an important part of the communities expansion and defense. Prepare for them to move into where you are.

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

its not living off the state if you eat people
t. anarchist

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

implying that blacks have the same sort of souls as the descendants of Noah

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

heightmogs me

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

There are three companies within the nearby town, don't know where they could set up shop where I live.

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Yeah there’s a fair few. Along with libertarian socialists there’s a few of them in the UK, a lot in Germany, France and Sweden. And a lot of real dangerous ones in Greece

John Bell
John Bell

oh so that's why she isn't responding

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (156.53 KB, 720x1280)

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

No theyre an expansionist part of the paki community. Might be checking if there’s any young girls to traffic or if there’s anywhere to build a mosque.

Find where they park their taxis and arson it lad.

David Walker
David Walker

the podcast i was listening to was pretty funny for the wrong reasons, there was a black abortion activist that went on the show and she said she had 2 abortions already. It was niglets being aborted so who gives a fuck.

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

it's just so dumb

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

Or shove a banana or expanding foam in their exhaust.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

God knows tbh, although with the state of the modern US I would imagine he's rolling around in his grave at the speed of light.

Anarchism is the most confusing of all the weird ideologies because every Anarchist has a different definition of it which causes constant infighting.

John Perez
John Perez

tfw Pakis took over the local taxi company in my town
they still employ a lot of the old drivers tbh, but they shut down the taxi depot and centralised it to another town

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

remember my mom specifically used a taxi company because they only had white lads but now thats long gone

Christopher King
Christopher King

the pakis who took over my local company are basically jews, asset stripped it and now run a shitty service

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Feel bad for those bugs tbh. They should be food for birds, not filthy greedy fucking niggers.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (214.05 KB, 821x412)

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

this world is so fucked lads

Attached: 1563551684527.jpg (64.16 KB, 944x631)

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

hm

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.05 MB, 1242x800)

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

the bad guy human trafficker in new vegas is named st. james

Attached: 1536373499306.png (227.61 KB, 480x360)

Jace King
Jace King

Attached: 21549.jpg (83.71 KB, 900x450)

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

nonces backstabbing each other
make it all fall and make it all public please

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (655.61 KB, 1360x245)

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/why-are-right-wing-conspiracies-so-obsessed-with-pedophilia

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (454.73 KB, 716x762)

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

Batie Hopkins interviews the Birmingham anti gay education muslims

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

holy shit the 4chan thread this was posted in is filled with nonce shills

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Stoats are top tier

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

Man unable to reach dying father’s bedside after getting stuck in Extinction Rebellion traffic
They honestly need executing. I hate each and every member of that group. Id love nothing more than to use their dead bodies to fertilise the soil for the replanting of our ancient oak forests where their Deano boxes currently stand.

More Than a Third of Babies in England and Wales Born to Foreign Parents
Deeply concerning. Honestly I dont think remigration is really an option, at least its not an option unless we incentivise them with death. The United Kingdom needs a bloody war and harsh famine to remove the foreign bastards.

Pro-choice groups raise concerns over possible delays of Northern Ireland abortion law
Norn Iron definitely needs the Troubles back. Dafties of old need to come out of retirement and train a new generation of soldiers.

Farmers’ Markets Have New Unwelcome Guests: Fascists
Id like to see those limp wrist leftist faggots stop me from buying and selling goods at the farmers market.

White woman tells black Tinder date she doesn’t like going to ‘black places’
Since white women know how vulnerable they are in a room full of coons why she would enter into a relationship with a nigger is unfathomable. I suppose she has been spared the coal-burners toll this time but hopefully it catches up with her in future, before there are more bastard black offspring littering the streets of London.

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

ywn be a cowboy

Attached: ecelebdegeneration.mp4 (3.69 MB, 854x480)

Juan James
Juan James

ywn kill taig cowboy wannabes

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

Attached: C06AEDF2-63A1-428D-A859-F2144EA58E9A.jpeg (770.93 KB, 1741x1444)

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

smdh that movie was such a jew anti wasp psyops

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

Even worse is to encounter them irl. I automatically assume anyone on social media is a dunce with an agenda. But to see these people in the flesh is awful. I try to shame any wigger I meet but living in the North i'm surrounded by these drooling retards.

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

still love that movie tho, 1860-80s urban america was so kino.
no movie about the 1870s depression and all the minor revolts in the towns or the great railroad strike

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

It did show us politicians using immigrants for votes at least. Also if you ever watch it again, pay close attention to a character that is always around the mayor of the town. I don't think he ever speaks, but he has a certain banker look to him..

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

do a vocaroo broadcast about it

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

The United Kingdom needs a bloody war and harsh famine
I agree. Preferably a nuclear war.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

I think we have found that market for maggots. There must be no lower lifeform than a jock that larps as a kike.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

yeah the tammany hall issue and new york customs house political machine was so insanely corrupt it was roman empire tier

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Nuclear war isn't personal enough for me.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

A good old fashioned ethnic cleansing will do.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Going to spend all weekend refreshing the dating app in hopes of that lass coming online

Attached: 1534353941934.png (134.65 KB, 689x795)

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

are all Dostoevsky books in first person? Man this rambling memoir shit is boring as fuck

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

There used to be one of them in my hometown. My gran would use them all the time since she cant drive but I rang them after a recent night out and the driver who showed up was a smelly little paki. Had half a mind to cancel right there on the spot and walk home. I regret not doing.

Thats every company i've encountered that pakis take over, which is a lot of companies since I work in Blackburn. The whole town has been gutted and turned to shit because of the pakis. Hate would be an understatement as to how I feel about them.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Which app do you use lad?

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

vocaroo.com/i/s06ixx8plx54

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

match.com

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

twitter.com/postcrime/status/1152240631881842688
q was real

Attached: tfwcoffee.mp4 (502.32 KB, 320x256)

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Good lad. Interesting history, well presented off the top of your head.

I have a match and have been "favourited" by over 200 women but I dont pay for it so I cant see them or reply to messages. It seems a bit expensive for a dating app. Would you say its worth paying for a month?

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

informative broadcast lad

Attached: steiner-doggo.png (14.41 KB, 228x227)

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

I have a match and have been "favourited" by over 200 women but I dont pay for it so I cant see them or reply to messages. It seems a bit expensive for a dating app. Would you say its worth paying for a month?

idno, it depends on a lot like if you can actually sell yourself to a woman etc. I have gotten on favourite but every lass I message block me smh

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

thanks lid

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

a blood meridian-esque novel about strikebreakers and bandits and corrupt generals set in that time would be fucking cool

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

STEINER !!!

Attached: 484d1ab981020d4e14931f1e12a95a57c816d74fb694fec3035f11ecd3fa4910.png (571.82 KB, 682x450)

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

youtu.be/0N7ZDpIbx10?t=12

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Do the cowboys not count as part of that period?
All that about silver
Kek, course you'd know that. Will have to give 'The Iron Heel' a read sounds interesting.
Informative few minutes tbh.

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

if lassies don't respond to messages you are allowed to show up at their house tbh

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

Omfg…it’s real
xvideos.com/video32052113/undercover_mi5_twink_codename_SA_exposed_in_sun_newspaper_sting_making_refugees_welcome?pl=5070465

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

STEINER YOU COWARD I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE

Attached: victorcreed.jpg (44.24 KB, 1379x576)

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

FUCK thought that was a fake new link for a minute there and clicked it

Attached: 1456280243787.jpg (6.17 KB, 217x232)

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

Lel

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Lose the faggot voice

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Kek
Liev Schreiber
jew posting

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

when you pay a newspaper subscription fee just to read an article about the girl you're creeping on at the moment

What, no way that man is Jewish??

Attached: 1539928234253.jpg (61.67 KB, 500x618)

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

he isn't willy dance pilled

cringe bro

Attached: 1509577593071.png (1.49 MB, 1028x1066)

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Attached: GettyImages-927762464.jpg (690.75 KB, 3000x2001)

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

that apple in his pocket

Attached: 1499802807568.jpg (74.47 KB, 807x802)

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Just saw another multikulti school on the news, honestly so alien for me to see that considering every school I went to was 100% white

Attached: 25k0sh.jpg (39.05 KB, 612x471)

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

He's probably a gay paedophile tbh.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Steiner all this moon landing anniversary coverage we have in Europe is referring to when "we" landed on the moon. Does that not piss you off, being that it was an American achievement?

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

Ahhhhhh!
The old Heimbach manoeuvre

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

being that it was an American achievement?

Attached: ghdjytg.png (803.99 KB, 1246x768)

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

How much longer can this fragmentation of society continue.

Attached: IMG-20190719-092541.jpg (416.4 KB, 1936x1936)

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

On the radio this morning, the BBC made it clear about "three white men" landing on the moon.

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

bends over and prepares to takes it dry
At least he’s a fagoot so he knows how to do that

Attached: FEAC669C-AD1C-4F1C-ABDC-68833EF6FBB5.jpeg (849.45 KB, 1192x1279)

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Attached: uwotm8.jpg (37.08 KB, 1280x720)

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Fucking racists. No mention of Martha Loofa Kang? BBC literally rewriting history

Attached: 0FDFE262-0FB8-400E-A7BF-C2E6B58524F4.jpeg (25.02 KB, 328x328)

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

Like that is intrinsically problematic because it wasnt diverse. Fucking hell i cant believe how far we have sunk.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

good vocaroo tbh

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

Umadbro?

Attached: 45B4C619-1439-40FA-BA33-FA950602462B.jpeg (384.56 KB, 1537x2048)

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

Kek

Attached: 87D666F4-5594-41A6-BA5F-CEC5B3FD5540.jpeg (182.61 KB, 1192x486)
Attached: 46E875C4-3380-4DEC-9487-B34D2F7C8579.jpeg (693.9 KB, 1190x1464)

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

based

Attached: 1492873753657.png (470.62 KB, 685x667)

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

Kek lad Im trying to pay attention to what you are saying but it sounds like you have some techno remix eruobeat Phantom Menace in the background which was distracting me. Good monologue tho lad.

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

The alternative would be the wogs, women and trannies to fund a space program based on dragon dildos, county lines drug operations to land the first Somalian lesbian to walk on the surface of Venus.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

but it sounds like you have some techno remix eruobeat Phantom Menace

its the techno remix of duel of fates lad

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

lidocaine codeine and chivas regal for dinner because my wisdom tooth was taken out and it hurts so fuckin much

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

IM IN SO MUCH PAIN ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Attached: 1562905436266.jpg (35.22 KB, 720x720)

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

twitter.com/YouGov/status/1152255126888992768?s=19

74% of Brits say the "send her back" crowd chant, directed at black Muslim congresswoman Ilhan Omar during a President Trump campaign rally, was racist

I mean it basically was racist but normalfags calling it racist means a different thing than when we say it, fucking christ we have a lot of work to do if we want to deport/liquidate 10+ million wogs smh

Attached: 4dfl6ubtyfl21.png (269.71 KB, 677x605)

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

don't do it lad we're losing too many people to the opioid menace

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

yougov

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

My whole face hurts tbh

Brandon White
Brandon White

Attached: CBA7A31B-E918-4DCB-B207-B949EE7DA317.jpeg (1.63 MB, 1576x1318)
Attached: 43F03051-1CD8-40EB-978D-E21B6A4CDA76.jpeg (88.75 KB, 1403x290)
Attached: 7257F774-FAE9-4ED3-A30C-5FE3C4A85B5D.jpeg (57.24 KB, 1278x209)

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

I heard the Saj on the radio denouncing Trump. I have no idea who supports the smelly little bald paki.

Attached: export-(2).png (300.96 KB, 1120x500)

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Good lad smh

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

do what our ancestors did, get blind drunk

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

jewgov

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

I have no idea who supports the smelly little bald paki.

Attached: 0ec042a90ee9069e7acca60044f1b580a29a0dd0d0a126c7b8eb7f74603b560f.png (3.6 MB, 2348x1284)

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

The conservative party.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

Attached: 1494716550688.jpg (74.72 KB, 960x960)

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

feel like pure shit
Thats what im doing rn

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Attached: 1Wm3T238rmuMgBiw.mp4 (4.51 MB, 640x362)

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

Based

Attached: 8e5ed57c604d29417e3487f53d01f9c1.jpg (59.24 KB, 473x664)

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

then you will just pass out and either forget to breath or swallow your own tongue and die if you take the codeine as well.

David Sanders
David Sanders

What's going on?

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Attached: 144630936003141.gif (1.96 MB, 500x288)

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

You really have to admire the Russian people.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

Attached: 1410481595286.jpg (20.38 KB, 459x278)

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-22/details-communist-ocasio-cortezs-ties-george-soros-exposed

Attached: AD27B1C1-20EB-4F5F-857E-A35C199F945A.jpeg (634.67 KB, 1029x738)

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Muslims attacking some fella in Russia or some some ex Soviet cuntry by the looks of it … and getting btfo

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Yeah I wasn't feeling great earlier either tbh nearly dozed off at toil twice

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

i don't really care the first human being to ever step on the moon forever was a white anglo irishmen from the midwest so everything else doesn't matter

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

TOP FUCKING KEK!

Attached: 35B9C0D6-CEF7-4D6A-A501-FCE947D9D547.jpeg (886.46 KB, 1376x1515)

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

implying it even happened
Lad…

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

David Clammy MP

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (33.65 KB, 600x600)

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

THAT TANKER WAS ACTUALLY SEIZED WITH 20 CUNTS ON BOARD ITS HABBENING TURN ON SKY NEWS

Attached: 1523347697767.png (825.04 KB, 642x640)

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

churkas BTFO

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Define '20 cunts' please.

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Just fuckoff back to pooinloo land tbh

Attached: F4C20D02-BEEC-4CC3-B0F2-AB298E4F5FBE.jpeg (629.08 KB, 1194x1464)
Attached: C5AA9017-8522-4718-8EA9-1FFE8CE53D6B.jpeg (603 KB, 1192x1319)
Attached: 32175EDA-D455-4C92-A380-F22DE7A3CE8A.jpeg (41.49 KB, 400x400)

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

20 BRITS

Attached: 1487129428264.png (210.78 KB, 307x311)

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

That doesn't mean war, just like when Pakistan and India were squaring off.

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

He’s such a cunt
At least we know he’ll soil himself if someone were to pay a pack of feral wogs to steam him

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

No Iranian ever called me incel.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

was supposed to get a gf this year
over half the year has already passed
smh

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

show them your kayak.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

A new PM might be more inclined to show his strength

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

You don't open with invasion as a new PM.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

w.white pipo 'elp

He wouldn't last five minutes on the streets. Probably get bummed by some battymen under a canal bridge and have his phone knicked.

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

No Iranian ever called me incel.

did you just come up with that

Attached: 1501813413172.png (169.79 KB, 800x800)

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Thatcher and Kennedy were both new leaders who were thought of as weak by their enemies, their actions proved their enemies weak and consolidated their positions. A new PM might be inclined to join in with the current brinksmanship.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Yes because starting unpopular wars of aggression are election winners especially when you've just been promoted to prime minister internally.

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

Rally round the flag effect

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

If it feels defensive in nature which this assuredly will not feel like.

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

Well the media have been mentioning everytime that they can that 1/5 of the world's oil supply goes through the region. When the oil prices are increased as a result of this uncertainty it will be painted as a war of economic intervention to defend our access to the natural resources of the intervention.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

Not that it matters because we have no way to project force at the moment without our pimp America coming along for the ride.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Yes another war for oil will go down really fucking well with the public.

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

What game is that lass?

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Vampire the Masquerade

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

Isn't this the second ship the Iranians have seized?

It will when petrol and electricity prices rise

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

Yeah no, it will fracture this society even more as if that weren't the point on some level.

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

Invite Iranians to our shores to stay
Go to war with Iran over oil

This wont end well. Getting a bit of deja vu.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

theres a cunt ITT whos actively posting on brit/pol/ on 4chins and also here

Attached: 180ee750aeff262358a37ed28cc6a9dcf0963046a8c25f183b5e64caa3d3e18d.png (60.35 KB, 325x300)

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

compare his posting styles.

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

tfw not replied to a lass for a few days
Tbh just leaving it until she gets back to England then we can fug while watching NGE

Attached: 61f0735a1555b62859f1e56d4c5a0c4f2eafd8869984d4ddf433b6a046f29b24.jpg (237.59 KB, 1405x1204)

David Davis
David Davis

on second thought is it not you?

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

how tight is the vagina around the penis, lad?

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Nice lad can you cap it but hide sensitive information? I want to see how you talk to a lass

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Weren't those the ones running after the fall of the Shah?

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

CFNM
smh lad bringing your fetishes into Zig Forums

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Sajid Javid just compared GI to an Islamist terror group.

mobile.twitter.com/sajidjavid/status/1152213659873157121

If they get criminalised then that’s it for peaceful activism.

Attached: CCF8F4F9-A15D-46E4-8123-ACDF2D7444D4.jpeg (34.95 KB, 750x224)

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

3 tankers now seized by iran all british owned

Attached: 1526391940678.jpg (30.76 KB, 479x328)

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

If they get criminalised then that’s it for peaceful activism.

atleast we'll be able to say we tried

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Depends on the thot. Some are more baggy than others.

Just freeloaders lad. Apparently most of western Europe wasn't good enough for them.

I like a thot in uniform tbh

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

I want to see how you talk to a lass
tbh lad it's pointless seeing, I was drunk while initially messaging her on tinder and found out she isn't even at home right now but visiting family. She ended up sending me her number and saying she'll text me when she gets back. Only messaged a little bit since then

Attached: average-brit-poster.png (4.71 MB, 3264x2448)

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Based

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

Hope we go to war with Iran so I be a spy for the Iranians.

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

WE GOT EM

Attached: jygfdhsgf.png (6.36 KB, 802x76)

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

fat lasses on bikes; recipe for disaster tbh

Attached: biker.PNG (464.54 KB, 988x704)

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

drinking
Lad…
I'm not drinking after last weekend smdh

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

The plot thickens

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-19-at-7.57.01-PM.png (51.31 KB, 1288x146)

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Who?
Bins?

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

pls lad

Attached: neetlyfetbh2.png (24.07 KB, 800x457)

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

Madlad

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

*updates dating profile pic*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.94 MB, 1220x1726)

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (63.59 KB, 591x181)
Attached: 1524914802984.jpg (548.58 KB, 1024x818)

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

The world is one big stage show.

Attached: bb5bff5d41a8979d64c52875815ad96b2a13afe97e11cee8742a4fce29a9a288.jpeg (181.92 KB, 1775x995)

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

BREAKING: U.S. AND BRITISH FORCES ON STAND-BY FOR POTENTIAL HOSTAGE RESCUE SITUATION

Attached: 1503521130945.jpg (14.17 KB, 189x255)

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

Hope they execute the crew

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

wdhmbt

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

Did he ask for ID for a purchase and found out they're illegal?

Liam Young
Liam Young

Attached: BBC-Emergency-Broadcasting.mp4 (2.15 MB, 1280x720)

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

Looks like the Woes style

Luis King
Luis King

PLEASE BOTCH THE RESCUE ABD ACCIDENTALLY KILL EVERYONE

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

yeah was actually going to point that out keeek

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

Fresh Morgoth

William James
William James

FUCK OFF

Attached: OH-WOESY-WOESY.jpg (366.1 KB, 1920x1080)

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (220.73 KB, 340x351)

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

ywn be a BIG LION DAD and save your son from the bullies

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

tbh, he was getting groomed by older men online as well smdh

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

manlet dad

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Right I'm going outside, I need some fresh(ish) air if we're going to war with Iran.

Jason Long
Jason Long

kek, who did it lad?

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS THE BIG MAN IS LIVE

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

GRAB A SNACK AND GET IN CHAT

Attached: 1fef53434e60537eecc13eb357682932a18c74081a3d00b80cbfc760944bc716.png (433.15 KB, 528x633)

James Green
James Green

GET YOUR CHAT memmies OUT

Attached: 7e9caba163a173931f1ca6eae764d81e529e0927d1438683b4163a634677d86d.png (860.97 KB, 1080x605)

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

Send the SAS in……..again
Iran ups the ante by executing Nazaneem zigari thotcliff

Attached: 1e1353a1da38b6cb910b80342c42ed747b3c0713f6202403666b53b33d09a2bd.jpg (22.84 KB, 275x386)

John Howard
John Howard

its just to complain about google taking away hangouts

Attached: 12bda5ec26ff7ab7d77a32b5d5d3e86daf0d5554f5375506d4eca5ed9d755a91.jpg (56.46 KB, 620x801)

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

Does anybody actually care about her?

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

He already said "PISS OFF"

Attached: 3728cdcb24ebddd0dd4123b6e2fe3dcec90c11b1fe872975c4236566dc901394.jpg (186.28 KB, 1920x1080)

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

He looks thin there is that just the angle?

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

Nope. But she's still a bargaining chip for the heretics. She's been put in the nut house recently.

Bentley King
Bentley King

Google NEET

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

You have to add your address and shit to buy superchats now?

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Attached: 9ci06ym20nw21.jpg (22.79 KB, 350x376)

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

Attached: come-on-lad.png (700.63 KB, 720x831)

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

22st wasting his precious savings on e celebs

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

he just banned me for being a troll

honestly pathetic tbh might unsub he is such a nasty perfidious shite

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

RISING ISLES BTFO

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

He banned madlad
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

based jews destroying their platforms and radicalising people

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

Has London turned into the UK’s protest capital? Facesitter finds out

The cabbies are crabby & the hippies are flipping – this week in London, it’s a protest double-bill

Environmental protesters have mobilized yet again to take over London, bringing the streets to a standstill to force the UK government to take serious action on the “global climate emergency.”

The drivers hope to stop any future plans to ban taxis from driving on key parts of the capital’s road network, with the message ‘where buses go, taxis go’.

rt.com/uk/464588-extinction-rebellion-black-cab-protest/

Pakis vs middle class liberals. This'll be fun

John Robinson
John Robinson

Facesitter

Attached: e8718ae30d8f280209494da00e077a1204ccd3f54ed2b6d4fa0e82bf1df189ca.jpg (86.56 KB, 646x401)

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

he's ignoring supachats again

Attached: 30677d4866abc3241c455547c4e324a2545933c643aeab7fe36041b4a762adba.png (601.27 KB, 732x858)

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

baste

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

banned my other account

Yeah I'm off the woes train, fucking pathetic waster hope he dies of lung cancer

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

he's venting about something and doesn't know all the facts
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

You're so abrasive, lad. You're lucky we let you stay around.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

right im out

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

Good lad

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

we

Attached: 360ebc4199240b8c9874cc730366efaa41b88bd2c07f9a67083673221106bb94.jpg (23.07 KB, 399x322)

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

oh yeah supahchas thank you Beachmaster

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.72 MB, 1440x1920)

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

has 15 videos in the works

Attached: 1495558972472.png (101.91 KB, 227x194)

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

He's so ambitious

Attached: 1558965964084.jpg (40.45 KB, 398x376)

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

5 videos about censorship

Attached: 1505469840783.jpg (14.05 KB, 400x400)

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

realise my mum can see I spent money on superchats
smh

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Ask her what she's done for the movement lad

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

tfw you find out where the lass on the dating app lives, find out news articles on her and even find a clip of her from the news when she was 14

Attached: 2f4ff18bb37ef8304e61d96eb9483481b5c900272138d3a2fae5723ef3b6fv1c3.png (21.93 KB, 571x527)

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

hullo, yes mum I need £100 wired to my account tomorrow
yes mum its for the movment
ITS NOT A WASTE OF MONEY WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR THE MOVEMENT

Attached: 1526583747398.png (323.21 KB, 537x485)

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

Magapedes

Attached: dbafe8b3ae1d0937b185121eab2e6f475d4b9a6697a01e09fb5433db818baa80.jpg (274.26 KB, 1920x1080)

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Keeeeek goodlad. Luckily my work money goes to the account I use so I never run out

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

Will he show up tomorrow, lads?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (8.71 KB, 311x72)

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

I meant Sunday, sorry

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

really bothers me that people still let woes get away with the shit he does tbh, reminds me of obese family members the behaviour is the same

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

22 still fawns over ecelebs
get a life lad

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

(2)

Charles Young
Charles Young

mostly 1s
a few cheeky 3s HAHHAA
keeek, classic Woes

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Ahhh we're making him laugh

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

He's growing stronger

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

I will research that now

Attached: 1559679606851.jpg (22.88 KB, 258x245)

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

okay I will end it now before it becomes too rambly
10 minutes later
smh

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

What, no way that man is Jewish??
Lad he nonces his children

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (206.51 KB, 1024x675)

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

and then I saw the memmies HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

already posted that you cunt

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

It was sarcasm, lad, I used two "?"s smh

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Found Woes a gf lads

Attached: 1YGXm7Jt9J0uud9f.mp4 (3.69 MB, 720x400)

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

I believe in Wews

dont bully 22 he is a good lad

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

You're a goodlad

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

22st is the lifeblood of British nationalism

Attached: muskjoe.jpeg (17.96 KB, 300x400)

Carson Young
Carson Young

walking on the ceiling like spiderpig

Attached: 15863ead37a69af8dce03784b48abd09.png (341.02 KB, 1141x691)

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

that is high praise, but I do at least financially support the movement

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

Steiner is more of an honourary norfman than 22 tbh

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

I would shit myself if I came across that thing running around my house. I’d have to kick it down the stairs, throw it in the sink and try and mash it down the plug hole after spinning it at 14000rpm in the washing machine

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

22st
Here's how I started chatting with the lass I mentioned, p.s her profile said she's usually sleeping or gaming. Tbh the chat remains fairly shite, start talking about anime and be a little bit flirty with her. No idea if she'll stick to her word about getting together when she returns home (she used a VPN and location spoof or something)

Attached: IMG-20190719-205954.jpg (156.3 KB, 1080x1399)

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

I'd let the spider in the bath deal with it.

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

probable catfish tbh

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Doubt it la, she gave me her number. She's got a facebook and everything (found through goymessenger contact sync). Also saw her on another dating app which mentions playing WoW in her bio

Attached: 1e4332496bbd9aaf90ec9c96eb04660531d550f6621695901a2eddc733943d6d.png (109.35 KB, 390x390)

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

When this war we are in is over, The anonymous posters will have won, the posters in their basements and in their rooms will have won, the millions of sharers of memmies and OC and dispensers of (you)s will have won, and the state must be oriented exclusively towards them

Attached: rhtfyg.png (379.64 KB, 550x382)

James Campbell
James Campbell

Attached: 1560129006124.png (542.44 KB, 412x481)

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

Attached: 6f522b1f30eaa852589c41c03aa9c3dcc11372ff4e4a5dacfefc886312a50e9c.png (385.51 KB, 810x556)

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

puglad

Attached: 6f814a157b024e1c433ea71bbf29be028224079f30cd831f96aeb7c402706a7d.png (36 KB, 501x388)

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

HA what a loser playing WoW like a 12 year old asian boy

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

lel
And youtube it

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

Attached: b4c334ec7d60ea09a3b34aa4d8e86f96dfdc8d2fde42e780c6f1774fcc2e3d0b.png (113.92 KB, 429x491)

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

my future spic weeb gf there

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Attached: 8E1398A6-0434-4B6E-9FEF-B873273DD447.jpeg (75.67 KB, 977x653)
Attached: BC9F5171-E85D-4091-9CD0-543A08EE5A1A.jpeg (31.18 KB, 220x220)

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

@realDonaldTrump
Just spoke to @KanyeWest about his friend A$AP Rocky’s incarceration. I will be calling the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden to see what we can do about helping A$AP Rocky. So many people would like to see this quickly resolved!

Attached: 1405966737620.jpg (6.89 KB, 250x241)

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

Oh, it's you. Forget I asked.

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

keek

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

weird this girl needed a wheelchair as a kid but now she's walking in the mountains. Can't find any info on what disorder she had smh

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

fuck's sake

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

She's a con artist lad, watch out
Might just have had worn out knees (but got it fixed) from all the willy sucking, like SA

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

Twitter is more explicit
The website has shut it down
bbc.com/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-49048552

Attached: 88221CA2-1FC5-4429-81C1-70C4801B0413.jpeg (382.75 KB, 1018x741)

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

idno she looks a bit retarded too, think there is something about her. Hopefully she has an inferiority complex

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

Attached: 80A883BF-1025-4AB7-903F-A7DAFA39F6C8.jpeg (993.97 KB, 1349x1553)

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

Maybe trans-disabled but she snapped out of it?

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

Daily reminder

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.25 MB, 1536x2048)

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

tfw pugchad
That's two years worth keeek

Attached: IMG-20190719-212824.jpg (19.92 KB, 1080x199)
Attached: 4df5f1d0e380232c47d4807f9acb71b24270ede6fdaf8611e52661edbbee88b1.png (179.14 KB, 409x409)

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

Keeek

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

thats only because you are a tallfag

Justin White
Justin White

He makes me want to go on a murderous rampage lads

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

Who?

Attached: d361104615e66b5ccb7dd14a0637c80e6579c77663c6686b441db370502e6c4e.jpg (24.09 KB, 300x300)

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

that trans 11 year old from Norway people used to post about on /pol/ is 17 now

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

imagine the pooey bumhole that thing has that you would have to fuck

Attached: 9ci06ym20nw21.jpg (22.79 KB, 350x376)

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

who

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

How time flies. We never managed to save any of the first gen trans kids /pol/ posted about in 2013

Attached: A8BD21DC-D555-4450-BB01-151665122683.jpeg (57.47 KB, 710x842)

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

him

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

imagine the pooey bumhole that thing has that you would have to fuck

Attached: 1561660040310.png (135.04 KB, 288x415)

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

the /newbrit/ tranny is getting the lop in august

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

madlad?

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

no, puglad

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

what one

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

Attached: Charaf-ed-Din.-Operation-for-castration-(1466).jpg (42.65 KB, 433x281)

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

"Luna"

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

keeek, coo/k/ was bragging about having sex before

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (66.14 KB, 576x322)

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Stupid freak with that fucking stupid yankoid accent rich Yuros use to try and break into the US market

Attached: 5E6CFE32-5A21-4592-89CC-C93F1AD03F42.jpeg (86.42 KB, 1024x576)

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Lad… why

Attached: pug-feels.png (3.79 KB, 240x210)

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

You're not puglad anymore, lad. You don't get to use that avatar. You are miscegenationlad and I hate it.

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

Based

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

thought it was neo

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

miscegenationlad
Lad she's a white Spaniard smh, she's not sucked my willy yet either unlike the vietnigger did keeeeeek

Attached: b843b9fde8c8606139a16ad381a2f84b65c71602f8c50ae929bfdd02901246dd.jpg (35.24 KB, 365x495)

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

/newbrit/ has so many trannies it takes 5 minutes of questioning to figure out which tranny is getting his willy chopped off
sort it out /newbrit/ lads smh

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

you bragged about having your flaccid willy in a lasses mouth

David Barnes
David Barnes

It’s one tho

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

white
Spaniard

Attached: 1503099842032.jpg (98.92 KB, 898x701)

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Wait a minute. But you call her weeblad. Also what is a white spaniard? I don't think those are real lad

Nah Neo disappeared after people found out her real first name.

Attached: 939e514cb03f4f101b0e6c2e1352292b80749cb93c243e0d4121810ef4e61bb1.png (11.26 KB, 525x468)

Justin Long
Justin Long

I love how we’re the 50 smartest people in Britain and we all get to talk to each other.

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

based

Attached: 2bb853ed79eccdeceaede8e1d103d022a33beb6e6153dcd2f329569259e32397.png (49.12 KB, 1208x1200)

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

Pretty sure racists are dumb lad

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

big laffs

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

Neo had a fanny?

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

lad some other one turned up talking about taking exams in college about 2 months ago and then there is neo and this "luna" that I've never seen before plus westie who was on the verge of trannyism and is basically full on elagabalus pilled then theres 22st who posts "ironic" gayism

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

no shotgun tranny for my van

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

We just don't know

Levi Green
Levi Green

It's weeb lass, she's a white spaniard lad, smh. I'm not having kids with her smdh

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

That one disappeared. Surprisingly the two /newbrit/ jocks are trannies, well one is and the other flirted with the idea.

Then what is the point?

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

politically yes we are the avant garde of the right wing tbh but we will never be written into the history books because we do not get organised

Attached: 1524347756735.jpg (71.43 KB, 507x673)

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

no shotgun tranny for my van
Lad stop lusting after trannies. Going to call you trannylustlad now

Attached: disgusted-apu.png (32.47 KB, 750x417)

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

well one is and the other flirted with the idea.
22st spreading lies again

Attached: 22stbtfo.png (206.81 KB, 980x742)

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

Keek you're bad at branding, lad. I just thought it was funny that they had a car video. God the tranny is so fake

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

I’m very glad having a foot fetish has shielded by from tranny gayism. All trannies have gross man feet. Cringe.

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

so you're fine with men who have softer smaller feet?

Eli Young
Eli Young

ITT rn

Attached: 1495438-673032669484204-2816839327308875147-n.jpg (62.78 KB, 900x609)

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

footfags

Attached: 4577abe57f6ee9dcf6b814c5f2f59814885cf5c49c5f6005cd393ffbae6e46ad.png (391.44 KB, 1246x768)

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

more of a coarse hard sole lad myself

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

If we all had a pub meet up we could light a new flame that can not be extinguished

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

midgefags

Parker Young
Parker Young

22st aka trannylustlad is getting a bit gay smh

Attached: 1bba02b824559c5083d5fd4634a65373a2fd873ffa6f067e8b0e61afd91124b4.png (458.46 KB, 904x848)

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

Attached: warick.png (897.16 KB, 823x1063)

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

No man has feet like a women lad if you were a footchad you’d know this.

Attached: 584D259B-4370-4643-AA58-49903DF9B216.jpeg (1.1 MB, 3965x2712)

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

you do seem genuinely obsessed with trannies tbh

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

light a new flame that can not be extinguished

we really could tbh, shame it'll never happen smh

Attached: 84fb03354d7b57b71e33aeb76a65b63574b1c4cf2a7f0223845caf2949c9bd3d.jpg (19.06 KB, 203x323)

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

smh the defame league is on patrol

Attached: 2f4ff18bb37ef8304e61d96eb9483481b5c900272138d3a2fae5723ef3b6f71c2.png (23.51 KB, 484x517)

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

good pic

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

We could have a meet up one day hopefully during a happening so no spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) come along.

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

Hope you lads have watched this or are watching it already

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

I hate Atwood, massive knob 'ead

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

sarnie and lemonade for din dins

Attached: average-brit-poster.png (4.71 MB, 3264x2448)

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

yeah its really dark and makes me sad

William Ross
William Ross

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1152307567634391041

He actually fucking said it Jesus Christ I thought that was a joke

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

yeah I can feel the loosh draining out of me when I hear about pedoshit

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

In July 2019, he was arrested for aggravated assault (later changed to just assault)[110][111] in Stockholm, Sweden after a concert, after he and his entourage were involved in a brawl on June 30.[112][113][114] The victim was beaten, kicked and cut with broken bottles when down on the ground.[115] The victim was taken by ambulance to hospital where he required stitches.[116] ASAP Rocky's bodyguard also filed a counter complaint.[117] ASAP Rocky's ongoing tour was put on hiatus for the trial.[118] As it was judged there is a risk that he flees or tampers with evidence he may be kept in custody at Kronoberg remand prison until August.[

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

fucking cancer

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

lmao this coming from you

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

replied to yeah with yeah
smh

Daniel King
Daniel King

Is loosh that long sponge-like thing your wash your back with?

Attached: 95ecbe53b4003aea9744e4129e81e782c61514415d47ef2598616ae3a94adc44.png (31.09 KB, 657x527)

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

tbf it was Muslim immigrants that attacked them. ASAP rocky literally walked a whole two streets away and the Muslims kept coming.

Jason Price
Jason Price

Hey guys! What does ‘Out’ mean?

Attached: 09206901-43C2-4B33-B5C7-70F4C9655E3F.jpeg (59.29 KB, 488x672)

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

yeah tbh

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

how many women will there be like this in 10 years

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.74 MB, 1818x1818)

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

Can you feel it, lads? It's dating app posting time

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

childfree
keeek as if it was a choice

John Miller
John Miller

Attached: ant-just-5.jpg (26.65 KB, 426x524)

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

boozing in her lads days

WAHEY

Attached: 1511544224733.jpg (104.3 KB, 1024x673)

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

And many, so many 30+ year olds on dating sites

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (280.01 KB, 646x595)

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

genetic dead ends
nature always wins lad.

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

lad…

Attached: 1140e972e04c086089358185a09a625f8cf75dc5bbd56e5a65ea3b9b83afeb1f.png (34.72 KB, 645x757)

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

She will be alone for the rest of her life until Jamal comes knocking. She will then justify that relationship until he kills her

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Drug free and minimal drinking though lad, you're out of luck

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

and single mums will be the new basis for a new society

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

non-nuclear family arrangements
society
Good joke lad.

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

Shame that. She looks like the type of woman who would be swinging from the chandelier with a pair of handcuffs between her teeth.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

younger zoomers making me feel like a boomer

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

wew these are babies. this is odd

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Bentley White
Bentley White

people should not be allowed to use the internet until 21-25 tbf

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

maybe you can make an instruction video on how we get to the video?

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

Attached: 1494534527301.jpg (16.7 KB, 460x319)

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

I’m 20 so I’m the king of the Sooners tbf

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

New Sabaton album is out

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

tfw uploaded videos on yt when I was 11 back in 2010 and had 50 subs but got bullied by irl friends into deleting

I'd be an e celeb by now

Attached: 39a2a1d18868fe0bea8fb58aef903eee17fff8a81c4eff7cb542d177b5c2d5c2-(1).jpg (13.59 KB, 370x335)

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

wew

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

Me too tbf.

Glad I took it off tbh

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Sooners

wdhmbt

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Any more good reads lately lad?

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

oops

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Glad I took it off tbh

tfw the videos got downloaded before so cunts have them

Attached: 1dfebfd10a4ec0bfc4b789ed68980893611b52a9e6c9350e090ffbc26459d47f.png (25.78 KB, 633x758)

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

tfw had a normal childhood with no internet or hardcore porn

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

lmaooooooooo

Leo Long
Leo Long

or hardcore porn

tfw it was the paki in afterschool that told you to go to redtube where you saw your first porn

cunt

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

Back stabbing motherfucking cunt needs deporting calling actual British people traitors and extremists
Okay thankyou

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

I'd be an e celeb by now

Attached: etm2IO1qgSo1rjQN.mp4 (2.2 MB, 1280x720)

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Hope someone shoots the cunt

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Faustian Foot™, I'm an e-celeb. You've probably heard of me.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (503.08 KB, 805x942)

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

iran seized another british tanker
coup 'eet

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (582.96 KB, 785x720)

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

outreach team

Attached: 8568534D-CC61-4F41-AB3E-690527E169F0.jpeg (801.66 KB, 1196x986)

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

hord it, we need de oil

Attached: 1531340564774.jpg (31.94 KB, 600x400)

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Do you lads think they used to wipe their arses with their ballsacks? What did women use?

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

can't wait til GI is banned tbh

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

THE SATANISTS WILL NEVER WIN AAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
fucking hell 5 star post lad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (519.94 KB, 1280x720)

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

smdh I am trying to read c.s. tang's overview of yiquan (a chinese internal boxing form)

Attached: red-fawn-frenchi-bulldog-dressed-as-dorothy-wizard-of-oz-standing-against-a-tree-PEK2DB.jpg (224.44 KB, 928x1390)

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Where’s the full al Sajeed speech? I only read an article mentioning GI. Did he actually say GI live on tv?

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

Had a listen earlier. It's a banger lad

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

god he has zero charisma stuttering egghead paki. hope charles executes him.

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Yeah it is better than their last one tbh

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

'old on I'm adding anohzer to ze conference call
'ello

Attached: conference-call.jpg (159.19 KB, 1571x383)

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

there must be fucking jigabytes of upskirting on the web. why not just leave it to others to do it for you

Attached: aware.PNG (213.11 KB, 241x331)

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

tfw no alpha christian monarch to restore glory of our nation

noice, any particular bangers?

Juan Green
Juan Green

the face of 21st century terror

Attached: C7A5465B-6ADC-407F-9A29-025C770755FF.png (467.91 KB, 628x469)

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Attached: Javid-WesternWall.jpg (104.04 KB, 477x677)
Attached: Javid-Netanyahu.jpg (124.77 KB, 1200x800)

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

Attack of the Dead Men is the best song on the album tbh, for some reason like 5 of the songs are about the yanks.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Gonna need a new thread soon

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

I like Seven Pillars of Wisdom tbh, Red Baron's instrumentation is catchy but lyrically speaking it sounds like a parody

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

cute lass

John Morris
John Morris

Lad's not so bad either. Just needs a cowboy had, coat and waist-high trousers

Blake Green
Blake Green

tfw you try to give out pork pies to the homeless to own the Muslims and save evropa but that fat cunt are them all.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

keeeeek

Michael White
Michael White

Might play Garry's mod later before bedtime.

Attached: retard-spacker-race.mp4 (2.1 MB, 848x480)

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Fresh

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

the freshly just bought cheap shite jackets

an armband would be better tbh

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

it's always someone else's fault isn't it.

William Rivera
William Rivera

Leslie Wexner lived across the street from Bill Cosby, big deal… It is of no relevance because BC was and is not a pedo and not a rapist. He crossed the line twice showing his ambition and money. The first time his son was murdered in LA and the second going against the kikes for rap and hip hop for the gay black and white civilian male monkeys wearing their pants below their ass ready for pumping due to prison regulation, which I confirmed from a correction officer that worked in Georgia and Tennessee. Watch Dick Gregory videos on that situation. Ryan Dawson is a nimrod in this case and so are you!

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Lads?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit