New Border Troops Not Permitted to Engage Invaders. Only Support Border Patrol Catch & Release

archive.is/rjAM4

archive.is/gVQWq

Attached: 160727-trump.jpg (1200x800, 78.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gVQWq
twitter.com/alex_mensing?lang=en>http://archive.is/rjAM4
youtube.com/watch?v=TtXFkctsG6g
politico.com/story/2018/10/25/migrants-caravan-white-house-executive-order-941993
youtu.be/-wa4U6TQlNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump is kike what else is new

WHAT THE FUCK! Shoot the morherfuckers!

GAYSPICS

Now we really have to count on a dem infiltrator to shoot the beans as a false flag don't we?

Trump is proving that there’s no such thing as a good nigger. Only niggers are in agreement with this open border delusion.

Attached: Capture 2.PNG (595x337 56.34 KB, 44.89K)

DUPLICATE THREAD

DUPLICATE THREAD

DUPLICATE THREAD

Sick unto death of these do-nothing little games of grab ass.

Attached: 00650f9e9a5b36c1caad6ce95cbc49768275742e154e50bcba7fe2fad815d060.jpg (900x675, 65.26K)

GAY
fuck that, shoot all invaders in the face repeatedly

No, Zig Forums is not reddit. Fuck off if you don’t understand that. Zig Forums wants to gun these spics down and then gun down all of the ones already in the country.

You should use the more recent one, where he says “the illegals CAN’T be stopped because the evil democrats refuse to let us change the immigration laws even though we already have the legal ability to do it! vote in the midterms goyim!”

It's n-dimensional checkers, don't you SEE?

Attached: LOLDumbHorse.jpg (640x678, 77.72K)

nope
fuck that shit
miniguns due south like right FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>archive.is/gVQWq
You can talk with one of the organizers
of the Caravan here to send him love letters:
twitter.com/alex_mensing?lang=en>http://archive.is/rjAM4

Wouldn't be good optics if people shot them, which is why they're going to guarantee harm. Even if it's in the context of self-defense. MUH DRUMPF LITERALLY HOLOCAUSTIN BROWN PPL

It's important to hijack the narrative before they do. There needs to be a catchy hashtag that describes self-defense like they did with #MAGABOMBER

Of course not. They are deployed to ensure rightful citizens dont put a stop to it themselves.

You must have been in 504th PIR

I'm going to disagree with you on this actually. As long as the shooter is White it is moralizing propaganda if they false flag kill some of the caravan. It will be recorded and it will be shown. It may be the flint needed to light the spark in the heads of many for what is ahead.

This.

Fucking BASED! I bet anybody who tries to stop them gets federal charges though.

You have to keep in mind that most US citizens aren't gab or 8ch users. They cuck out whenever they are compared to nahtzees.

Trump kikes are the worst.

>>>/reddit/
Their job is to allow all spics into the country without whites stopping them. Their job is to stop whites from killing the illegals.

It's about energizing the radical minority. What are the real optics if a White man in full plate armor and military gear starts spraying on illegal immigrants? Think about the memetic potential for all those who have said they would do such a thing in anger on this board or any other? To put a real life pic/video of that to their minds. It would moralize them, regardless of the appalled state of the commoners.

I know most people aren't full 14/188 GTKRWN but I know plenty of cuckservatives who wouldn't shed a tear for some holey guacamole.

Fine. Go do it, shlomo.

What did you mean by this?

How does anybody wonder why the military has a tough time recruiting when the troops are sent to the border no to stop an army of illegals but to be paper bitches?

They are probably related to half of them

Yep. We're living in Roman empire redux with full infiltration of the army by foreign enemies.

Maybe on the coasts but in the Midwest it is more like "I don't mind niggers I just don't want them living in my city."

US military is for dick sucking, nigger loving NPCs.

Attached: 3.PNG (1028x808, 614.38K)

Military fags are the already the biggest cuckolds on earth. It's good to send them to assist in giving their country away (which they will gladly do because they're losers).

14th mountain memetic warfare brigade

When the party you once believed in betrays you, what is the downside of going full scorched earth? Vote Dim and let's get this over with.

Is this what an underdeveloped frontal lobe poster looks like?

sounds pretty gay tbh
Hopefully he finds his wrinkly boomer balls and gives some teeth to the EO he's drafting.

especially the Mad Cuck Mattis dick riders.

WE NEED MORE TROOPS AT THE BORDER FOR WHEN THEY COME. IF THEYRE DENIED ENTRY, THEYRE GOING TO BREAK INTO THE COUNTRY ANYWAY AND ANYONE WHO STANDS IN THEIR WAY THEIR GOING TO ATTACK. THE ISIS AGENTS ARE THERE FOR SUPPORT. THEYRE GOING TO USE WOMEN AND CHILDREN AS A SHIELD TO GET IN. ONCE THEYRE IN THEYRE GOING TO TRY TO FLEA INTO SUPPORT LINES SET UP BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. TO BE ABLE TO MEET WITH THE CARAVAN. THE MSM IS MISREPORTING THE NUMBERS. THERE ARE 30+90K MIGRANTS EXPECTED ALL AT ONCE. THE UNPRECENDENTED AMOUNT IS MEANT TO OVERWHEALM US BORDER TROOPS AND THE 1000 TROOPS ALREADY DEPLOYED AT THE BORDER. ONCE THEYRE HERE THEYRE GOING TO INVADE THE COUNTRY. THEYRE PLANNING ON FLOODING THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WITH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. THIS IS A CRITICAL SITUATION. IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW THE USA AS WE KNOW IS GONE FOR GOOD. ITS GOING TO LOOK LIKE A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE FESTING WITH CRIME AND VAGRANCY. ITS GOING TO BE OVER IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

nope its going to esclate.

this is working as planned, its not like these dogs are completely useless

Is there any evidence that he is actually doing this?

professional tip, its over already.
be armed and pissed off like a tiger
be ready to go at the drop of a hat

This is exactly what happened last time.

Attached: ProTrump in Current Year 3.mp4 (1224x688 833.78 KB, 218.99K)

Says you. We still have a few days time before they get here. Trump needs to do something or its all over for the US economy.

kek, your naivete is phenomenal

From my POV its the Spanish-American War Boogaloo. Why arent we treating it as such?

not as phenomenal as yours, cuck

I will even check your dubs fuckass
I am not wrong. this country was over many decades ago friend. it was kiked to all fuck and now we get to do *insert whatever now
have fun and enjoy it

DHS is already stating, "Our response will be the same ow as in the past"

Attached: vxxxzs84h55.jpg (480x573, 98.9K)

This is all hilarious at this point. This "country" is a joke.

Any anons have the naked Huma Abedine photos they could post? Got a bud who doesn't belive me….

now we're talking
thats all it will take, really
if the feddies wont do shit then men (actual men) will take our rifles and defend our border.
Last chance orange man, you do it with the army legally or we do it with our militas legally

yep, we'd need actual borders to qualify.

It's smarter to energize your majority base. The minority isn't going to do anything but fantasize. They're useless as they don't possess any real power and they have a tendency to reflect badly on those around them.

If you're talking about the left, then they would be emboldened to become crazier over it. However, they become crazy over anything. They were kvetching over the fact that the Trump administration said that there were two sexes. It doesn't take effort to make mentally ill people angered.
They don't care, but they think it's disproportionate if they're killed over it.

Protecting Israeli borders. We do nothing for our own. And our own feckless military will kill the red white and blue citizen before allowing anything to happen to an illegal. Meanwhile, the homeless population in the US is about to soar

Attached: israaid01.png (1147x722, 93.96K)

FEDniggers will be happy to shoot you in the back to let the invaders do their thing unimpeded.

Fed tyranny is keeping the borders wide-open with the barrels of their tax-payer funded guns.

>archive.is/gVQWq
no actual reference, source or quote of the claim that they will not be able to shoot spics

The radical minority is a term used by Dr. William Luther Pierce. I was not using it to refer to the SJW hordes. Listen to him and come to understand who I'm talking about. It is smarter to energize your base if you only goal is to win the midterms. What happens after the midterms? What happens after Trump? I don't see a choice around voting straight ticket (R) but once Trump is no longer the president if a real cuckservatives cuckservative succeeds him with all three branches of government it could spell disaster.

It's already a fucking disaster. There is no waiting around for something that might happen. IT'S HERE! No Democrats in charge of all 3 branches required

youtube.com/watch?v=TtXFkctsG6g

Not this time around.

OF COURSE NOT NIGGA! YOU IN A BLACKPILL THREAD!!!
ORANGE MAN MUHFUGGIN BAD
GET DEEZ SOROS BUX NIGGA!!!!

Attached: drumpfshills.gif (450x185, 370.31K)

Hot off the presses

Attached: 1540518718393.jpg (1125x540, 205.95K)

MIGRANTS BTFO

Attached: adbs.png (1280x688, 1.58M)

Look, open borders lead to triumphs of civilization. When would we get the opportunity to bust criminals in these populations if they didn't come over the border? The migrants only want to come to us because we've put up a good show of being able to save the honest and peaceful people who cry out for relief. Migrants are a tribute to a well-developed society.

You know they form up in those caravans to avoid organized crime, right? They're doing this loud media-visible thing because Mexico also is a progressing nation in which crime has become and will continue becoming less effective. Yet Mexico is not the nation in which people wish to settle, because progress is not achievement, and it is achievement that makes people seek their way across the curve of the earth.

America is a great nation. That's why migrants flock to it. Some of the nations of Europe are also great nations.

Actual source or go away.

Fellate a shotgun.

/lefypol/ fuck off forever
noseriouslyfuckoff.png

politico.com/story/2018/10/25/migrants-caravan-white-house-executive-order-941993

delivrars. time for a new thread

Attached: 7797c7bbeef72e7e99b9776d76a4258bad4c822c90441220b82c646c9030276c.jpg (640x554, 52.08K)

How's he going to enforce whatever his EO states with an extra 800 ZOGbots constrained to support roles only?

Time to ship all /leftycucks/ to Beanertopia

Attached: ef4bbbf88360501a64fe24a9087ac02638bdfab3c0d5b9be5c56f69fe80ba431.png (800x708, 591.51K)

It is a legal injunction that puts an end to the schemes of the kike lawyers salivating on this side. No refugee trials or appeals for hundreds of taco niggers, just GTFO.

that spic is dead (lol) and that cunt is lucky she is alive let alone working and making 2 cents a day
1 cent per week at best

wew

I think my favorite thing about the migrant bullshit is that spiteful stalking virtue-signallers have spent years defying good policies because omgbad people believed in them, and here migrants are just an obvious win. I keep wondering if the existence of omgbad pro-migrant people will make the most creaking useless loyalists on the left perform some great horrid swing against free migration. I hope so. That would get them busted out of their movement, which would finally be free of a sclerotic influence.

Check's in the mail! How many times has Trump done this exact maneuver. He's good at one thing: marketing and spin. The caravan will get in with US military protection to make sure burgers don't get uppity.

WOW I LOVE PARASITES NOW

YOU MUST BE LOST

FAGGOT

Attached: ahhhhhh.jpg (531x694 152.03 KB, 117.11K)

As an omgbad person myself, I just made it look like I'm not "really" pro-migrant. It won't make any difference if people are playing honest and fair, turning not by loyalty but by righteous action in defense of the weak. But if people are fucking around manipulating others and not actually trying to help? Looking like an insincere omguhbad makes it look like helping migrants still hurts me somehow. Omguhwinning.

Protect the migrants. There are indeed a handful of bad apples among them, as there yet are among all great numbers of people, but the greater count by far are people yearning to breathe free.

I was more legalistic about this in the past ("If they want in they should respect our laws!" is at least close to a thing that I actually said), but even law must face the test of right action. Look to the effects of that law. Look to what happens when people are constrained in the awful nations of their origin. They suffer, and they sour, and the crimes against them damage whole lineages.

Exactly like the last time they pulled this exact stunt.

mods?

you are an invader
your spacebar is stuck faggot
go suck some communist scrote

You just need an Hispanic j00 to jewsplain the way things are to you in simple terms, goyim. Don't listen to actual English-speaking Hondurans who stray from the jewnarrative

Getting tiresome, isn't it

Yass Quaing. Ignore the part about them being incapable of ever creating sustainable societies for millennia. Besides, the US needs more criminals

The post is not against the rules anymore.

Everyone ITT forgot the most important thing. I can't believe something so basic and easy is so quickly forgotten. trust the plan

Because border Patrol is the one in charge of handling the esoteric pioneers

Yep 4D chess my fellow magapede

America IS a great nation, we are a desirable destination. It is impossible for us to allow everyone on this earth who is living in poverty or under fear of violence to come here, there simply is not enough capacity to hold and support them.

We should instead to our advantage our desirability and allow in only the best the world has to offer.

Attached: 1539229837216.jpg (600x600 169.63 KB, 31.68K)

One thread per topic, check the catalog.

For what purpose?

Naw, this isn't cuckchan. Trump turned out to be just another mega-kike, but he's from jew york city so I'm not at all surprised

For every soldier doing paperwork at the office down there, thats one more border patrol agent freed up to help scoop up the mexicans.

youtu.be/-wa4U6TQlNI

Kushner owns the site and board owners. No negative news about Trump allowed during the election period. Only threads with positive spin/omitted facts are allowed. Zig Forums is fake news central.

whoa whoa whoa… on what grounds was this thread anchored?