The other thread was spammed to death

usatoday.com/story/news/2018/10/27/pittsburgh-police-report-active-shooter-near-synagogue/1788556002/

Robert Bowers, 46, is the suspect in 'horrific' shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue

Police have a man in custody after a shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue Saturday that has left eight dead and multiple people injured, including four police officers.

Robert Bowers, 46, has been identified as the suspect in the mass shooting, according to a law enforcement official.

Teams of armed police swarmed the Squirrel Hill neighborhood near downtown Pittsburgh just before 10 a.m. Saturday. Residents were urged to shelter in place as armed law enforcement agents canvassed the neighborhood.

Pittsburgh television station KDKA and NBC reported that eight people were killed at the Tree of Life synagogue.

At least six people were injured, including four police officers, Pittsburgh Public Safety Director Wendell Hissrich said. The FBI is treating the incident as a hate crime and leading the investigation, he said.

"It’s a very horrific crime scene," said Hissrich, visibly shaken. "It's one of the worst I’ve seen."

The gunman allegedly walked into the building and yelled "All Jews must die!" before opening fire, according to KDKA-TV.

Speaking to reporters at Andrews Air Force Base, President Donald Trump praised law enforcement's response in the shooting and called the suspect in custody a "madman" and a "whacko."

He said he would like to see more armed guards at synagogues and other places of worship and impose more death penalty sentences on convicted murderers.

"It's a terrible, terrible thing what's going on with hate in our country and, frankly, all over the world," Trump said. "Something has to be done."

Posts believed to be from Bowers’ Twitter account shows pictures of several Glock pistols in their cases and deragotury remarks about refugees, Jewish people and Trump. In his last post, issued Saturday morning, Bowers criticized a refugee advocacy group who "likes to bring invadvers in that kill our people."

"I can't sit by and watch my people get slaughtered," he wrote. "Screw your optics, I'm going in."

At the scene, Pittsburgh Police Commander Jason Lando told reporters the shooting took place near the Tree of Life Synagogue in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood and they had "multiple casualties."

Squirrel Hill is a Jewish enclave near Carnegie Melon University. A little more than 50 percent of Greater Pittsburgh’s Jewish community lives in or around the neighborhood, said Jeff Finkelstein, president and CEO of the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh.

"We are working the situation," Lando said. "It is imperative that everyone in the community surrounding the Tree of Life Synagogue stay in their houses and shelter in place. Do not come out of your homes right now. It is not safe."

Tree of Life immediate past president Michael Eisenberg told KDKA-TV that there were three congregations meeting simultaneously, probably totaling around 100 people, at the time of the shooting. They were gathered in the main part of the building, as well in the basement and in the rabbi study room, he said.

The shooting occurred during a baby-naming service. Eisenberg said he spoke with a maintenance man who hid in one of the bathrooms during the shooting and witnessed a shot congregant before fleeing through an exit.

Eisenberg said he was on his way to service there when he noticed police swarming the streets.

"There were police cars everywhere, guns drawn, rifles," he told KDKA-TV. "It was surreal."

More: Trump says Pittsburgh shooting has 'little' to do with gun laws, armed guard could have prevented tragedy

The synagogue was founded 150 years ago and offers members a "traditional Conservative service with a modern sense of family" and shabbat service on 9:45 a.m. Saturdays, according to the Tree of Life's website.

The congregation’s president declined to comment to the Associated Press.

Vice President Mike Pence tweeted that he was monitoring reports of the shooting. "Praying for the fallen, the injured, all the families impacted, and our courageous first responders. God bless them all," Pence tweeted

Attached: fdgfdgfdgfd.png (2298x1458, 6.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RFIBK
archive.is/ZIYIE
archive.is/lZQNi
archive.is/1FOWp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The_d radicalized all those boomers lmao

saged and reported for pedo content

Fucking archive you nigger

archive.is/RFIBK

Zig Forums fully endorses this action, its time we join our brothers

Oy vey

Countdown to congress passing national anti-semitism laws.

Who does this screencap go to?
:^)

Nice try FBI

Well, 2 accounts come up. One is his, blatantly 1488 neonazi, and the other is staunchly "against bigotry and anti-semitism."

What's going on here?

archive.is/ZIYIE

Attached: scr.png (1024x768, 59.6K)

He posted on here yesterday in the QTDDTOT about suicide bombing a synagogue

Q predicted this

Only worthwhile post from last thread

Now is the time to kill all the rat kikes.

I’m almost certain he posted in the QTDDTOT yesterday but some of the posts were deleted. Almost certain.

no duh
its like they write these things for reptilians to learn about us lol

The shills nuked it.

archive.is/lZQNi

Archived it in case you want to look back at it to recover info.

Someone did something right for once.

He's a Gen Xer, not a boomer. Boomers are worthless

WTF good did this do? Attacking schools and religious targets is right out of the false flag handbook. This MK ultra fucktard even used an AR-15 just like a good little ZOG-o-drone would. Fuck this bullshit.

Attached: Mega-Rage-Face.jpg (500x312, 28.12K)

I don't want to say but it sounds like

And by that I not mean Trump.

Kind of a shitty situation.

Any dead jew is always positive. All jews are legitimate targets for extermination at every level.

YOU WON'T SOLVE NOTHING KILLING IRRELEVANT LOW IQ SYNAGOGUE JEWS

More jews died of heart attacks today than this dipshit got.

no, did you read:

You are a useful idiot if you attack jews!

Filtered for being a jew.

This. Same problem as Dylan Roof.

RANDOM FUCKING HEEBS ARE NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD SPEND YOUR LIFE ON, DIPSHITS.

Well, if you actually clicked further on the link, it would become clear to you that the link is just to a comment chain on Gab where HIS account is just posting on the "anti-bigotry" account.

archive.is/1FOWp

So attack the armed guards at the synagogue. You actually have to defeat hostile forces in real life in real space to win. That means they don't exist anymore because you killed them. It means you have to go through their proxies and paid intermediaries, too.

No. This is irrational hate. It's like a nigger chimpout.

If this guy took down Soros, he would be a hero, but killing some religious jews, which by the way were at a fucking conservative synagogue and maybe one of the few that had something in common with your values… THAT'S FUCKING RETARDED

wtf I love jews now

Roof at least went for a State Senator. There was an actual target he was going for, and he had plans for other targets right after but a friend ratted on him. Bowers had no plan afterwards, and no big target he was aiming for.
He would have had higher count if he barricaded the entrance and set it on fire before moving to his next target. There would even be some good memes out of that

BASED TORPEDO DEFENDING /ourjews/ WHO ARE BASED AND CONSERVATIVE MAGAPEDES

There is nothing irrational about it. All jews are enemies and legitimate targets who must be exterminated. This attack was within Bowers' capabilities, however limited, and within reasonable geographic proximity. It was entirely rational. Death to israel.

If I was going to do something (IF), I sure as fuck wouldn't put in on the internet. I'd keep any hypothetical plan locked up in my skull.

MOONMAN VISITS PENNSYLVANIA

Attached: 31c5dcbdea6917ae36805390e027291967b213fa2f001dda40f96665fa2cb4ee.jpg (6000x4000, 3.53M)

/mlpol/ here to help out our brothers

Attached: 1518551392815.png (1024x1280, 547.11K)

I don't care about the dead jews, but it's sad this white man threw his life away over nothing..

Attached: OY.png (576x440, 357.54K)

If you actually believe that, then why are you spending your time posting here?

Attached: Luther-Kopfhoerer.jpg (370x500, 41.5K)

You cannot be a jew without being against whites. If you are a practicing jew, you stand against white people and for genocide of whites. They consider us the enemy and actively work to eliminate us.
There is not a single good jew. A good jew is a non-jew.

Boy, you can't figure out what your talking points are, can you?

F U C K
U
C
K

I never believe these things.

Attached: 7g8g7g8gg66ggugjyg.png (757x562, 428.26K)

LOL It's never too early to start stacking those shekels, is it?

I mean if you really want to take out jews, at least do it with ones that if would die would make a difference and end some anti white tactics.. like taking out Soros. But to kill fucking conservative jews, which might sometimes stand in the way of Soros, that makes no sense.

Incredible. Just yesterday I read a post "Nobody cares about the migrant caravan or the mail bombs. Time for a mass shooting!!!"

Attached: 1540528963683.jpg (1920x1080, 632.14K)

I do. People are fuckin' stupid – our side and theirs.

The mail "bomber" believed that his bombs would explode because they had bomb stuff in them and because they looked like bombs.

nice
good to see he has some balls at least

yeah, gotta watch out for those crazies…

You want to know what the shooter achieved by doing this? Nothing! On the contrary, now jews will use this attack for the next years to justify more anti-white shit….

FYI, conservative in this case doesn't me politically conservative. It's more like "pentacostal" or "fundamentalist".

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.44K)

Satan knows… simple stuff.
cui fucking bono
every fucking time

Attached: Screenshot (531).png (846x602, 337.1K)

Satan quads tell the truth.

Was about to post this. Cui fucking bono.

It doesn't matter. They don't need to justify it. They're ALREADY DOING IT.

Number of jews are a lot lower than the number of whites, probably nearly as low as the number of jew aware whites. 8 isn't an awful score

juden of course, every single fucking time

Checked satan
Exactly. This is no different than what their mudshit golems provide them. Absolute bullshit.

Look in the mirror if you want someone to blame for this. You cucks constantly stick your backwards morals into the equation forcing normal White men to carry the entire burden of saving our race, traditions, history, and culture by themselves while you sit around twiddling your thumbs as if nothing is wrong. Not all White men can stand the pressure for long and they end up snapping, Robert Bowers is the just the latest White man to do so.

its a damned good start samefag

Stop posting this. Click on the second one, it's obviously not him but he did at some time interact with that guy. I shouldn't have to tell you how internet crawlers work.

That usually involves,
GAS

checked, sure does user
phosgene gas is fun isn't it?

Stop replying to the retard who doesn't understand how Google's image search works. He's literally just searching for the word "man."

how many white people need to be displaced at the expense of jewish supremecy?
how much loss of momentum needs to happen?
How many lost programs like going to space need to take place because of forced integration into the workplace, a jewish endeavor to weaken the US?

How much more cogging the wheels of humanity do jews need to do in order for you fuckng cucks to realize they ARE THE ENEMY?

EVERY SINGLE JEW! None are innocent!

They're gonna have to do a nitrogen flush on that synagogue after moonman's done.

Exactly. Soon lots of synagogues will get shot up. It's happening.

Well they do need to justify what they're doing on some level, it's just that they're failing to maintain public perception where they want it, failing really bad at the moment.

The mainstream 'conversation'; no one really believes that anymore. Everyone knows that what is being said on the surface is totally reflective of where the real conversation is now.

Essentially the overton window has shifted, the cat is out of the bag and it's not going back in for a long time.

Attached: frankfurt school jews.jpg (1024x674 165 KB, 111.77K)

heh

Neither of these people killed "random" people but high profile targets responsible for anti-White crimes.
They could've chosen higher profile targets.

Reminder: Zig Forums is the board of peace. We do not condone acts of violence of any kind. The (((people))) here who say otherwise do NOT reflect the views of the majority of this community.

Attached: 4be29283b5425dd5b7d569928a7265b95b07e0970ad35572f1ea613f693bf19f.png (417x500, 149.61K)

that guy started his own business and hired people to work for him. Drove his own van and planned/organized venues.

Have you ever done that? Do you know what goes into running your own business?

Keep fooling yourself and believing he was dumb enough to believe "bomb stuff go boom." you expose who the real idiot is.

WE ARE EXTREMISTS OF PEACE

No one is stopping us from enjoying said violence

Attached: 1526944065997.jpg (630x473, 99.54K)

Attached: based.png (588x568, 135.34K)

I'm not saying to go shoot up a synagogue, I'm just saying that I'm happy when I see it happen.

Its not him. Shooter was anti-trump, and i doubt he used discord. He was too old for that.

You first Mr. Fed

Now would be a good time to destroy your HDD and phone/tablet if you ever posted threats,

by Trump's rhetoric, I think they will try to take down more NAZI people for good election virtue signalling, like how they did with the Charlotesle protests

Shit I would recommend the owner of the site to shut down the site for a few days and erase the servers

Kill yourself whore, people post more when shits going on.

Attached: Aloha Snackbar.jpg (480x359, 21.23K)

kek, his fuse is lit! SEND HIM INTO THE SYNAGOGUE!

I feel this rage. RIGHT BEFORE AN ELECTION? DO NOT LISTEN TO THE FUCKING FED POSTERS YOU MORONS.

Attached: asuka enraged.jpg (550x550, 76.43K)

Satan quads confirm.

It's fucking Jesus holy shit 2hu finally did it. After all their talking they finally went through with it lmao holy shit its a big one a grat one

So did anybody actually get killed or is this another one of those Sandy Hook/crisis actor things staged to fuck over the Republicans on the eve of one of the most important mid term elections in US history?

NORMALIZATION IS A GOOD THING. WHAT, YOU THINK A LONE GUNMAN IS GOING TO INFILTRATE KIKE HQ AND PICK OFF ALL THE HIGH TARGETS? THAT WOULD BE BEST BUT WHATS MORE ACHIEVEABLE IS A STRING OF PRECEDENTS WHERE THE VERY ACT OF BEING AFFILIATED WITH THESE DEMONS PUTS THE WORRY OF BEING SHOT AT IN YOUR HEAD. EVEN A SPRAY OF BULLETS INTO A SYNAGOGUE DOORWAY (ZERO KILL BUT ZERO ARREST) IS ENOUGH TO PUT THEM ON EDGE AND REMIND EVERYONE OF THE CURRENT SITUATION

Sorry for "muh optics" if this post offends you.

11 dead now, oy vey how could he kill those poor 37 people

>reddit posting

TRUMP WAS QUICK TO CONDEMN THIS ONE

Attached: Miller Kushner.jpeg (602x401 60.53 KB, 28.88K)

Attached: kike named.gif (320x240, 546.67K)

Here's some numbers for ye.
It may even be target of attack for pro-trump jews as well, if you think about it. Going to be a fun ride on next elections where Trump is going to kneel before Israel even more to make up for it.

Exactly we're just normal people doing normal people things.

Attached: stunning.png (600x494 435.31 KB, 587.29K)

I know, it's fucked here now; let's all move to Russia…yeah that'll work…

Attached: nf_4077_138341.jpg (800x450, 107.43K)

as I said, if you ever posted shit online where the shooter visited, if you had an interaction with the shooter and said some dumb shit like trying to encourage him, now would be a good time to burn and bury in the woods (or sell to some nigger) the device you used. As we are speaking, they are getting orders to search your house.

SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE IN THE CHARLOTTESVILLE DISCORDS