Message to you, board owner and mods

YOU BETTER SEE THESE THREE PHOTOS.

WAR WILL BE CONTINUED

BEWARE THE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The war war war the war!!!

War is a good good good war is good

GO AND GAS YOURSELF!!!

Attached: anothermessage7.jpg (608x1075 293.72 KB, 423.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/bW0jgL
ibb.co/bPDn1L
ibb.co/gRkvo0
ibb.co/iY4o80
ibb.co/i3u5o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will win the war

We will do racism against Indian young woman.

Discriminate against them and replace them with Open Minded European/Asian Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha!!!! It should be done

We will win the war

We will do racism against Indian young woman.

THEY MUST SUFFER!!!!!!

Discriminate against them and replace them with Open Minded European/Asian Women

Most Indian women especially young are closed minded and they don't want to hug opposite sex. They are over sensitive and defective.

I prefer my girlfriend to be European or Asian women.

I like Indian women or black women

But Indian women are defective so it is better to start radicial discrimination against them!!!!!

Indian women are defective!!!

We will replace Indian women population with beautiful european/asian women slowly without violence!!!!!!!!!!

This is our plan

I was in street on 20 October 2018

Photo from an another electronic market place

ibb.co/bW0jgL

ibb.co/bPDn1L

IN 8 PM I GO TO THE ELECTRONIC MARKET FOR BUYING AN EXTERNAL HDD.

PHOTOS IN NIGHT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL.

This time you won't find me which building I visited.

I visited an electronic store to buy external HDD.

Photo from the street

ibb.co/gRkvo0

ibb.co/iY4o80

Second photo of the sun was captured from my house. You won't ever to find my house hahahahahahaha.

ibb.co/i3u5o0

NO EXIF DATA THERE SO YOU WON'T FIND MY NEW SMARTPHONE!!!!!!! AND ALSO YOU WON'T FIND THE LOCATION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

you fucktard!!!!

WE WILL WIN.

Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking little dog!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!

You little dog

op are you serious or what?

My two forces will be mess this board until I got girlfriend.

I have two force.

M5 - guards main area of my house.

M6 - guards other area of my house.

Powerful forces.

The force is powerful!!!!!!!! :) :)

THE FORCE IS ALWAYS THERE!!!

The force is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love this, every time I read the orange one it gives me so much pleasure.. the composure whether trolling or not is absolutely perfect… pic related

Attached: qDVDZAd.png (659x609, 184.12K)

I heard you just admitted being gay? Wow. What a plot twist. Gay.

I am not gay.
Gays should be gassed

I am not a troll.
I need sexy taller european/asian women as a girlfriend

Stop flaunting your gay lifestyle at me. Its too much. We understand it now that you are a gay.

GAYS SHOULD BE GASSED GASSED GASSED GASSED

I cant belive just how gay you are. I never would have guess.

I am serious

I am not gay.
I WILL GAS YOU IF YOU CALLED ME THAT.
I AM STRAIGHT AND I LIKE WOMEN

Oh, it's you again.

So, you haven't taken a lick of advice from the folks here, and yet you come back? I'll keep it short and sweet, and I know you'll remember me from before:

Kill yourself you pathetic deformed mutant. Nobody loves you, not your family, not your non-existent friends, and certainly not some random denizens of this Underwater Mongolian Throat Chanting board. You're a street shitting South Indian who spends all his time stalking and fantasizing about women you'll never have, tugging at yourself with your misshapen, deformed hands hoping to chase a feeling you'll never actually experience. You're a waste of air, a pathetic use of potential, and a disgusting wretch who will never amount to anything in the meager existence of your life.

Kill yourself.

Why are you bullying people for gay sex? No ine is gay here, except you.

I am not south Indian.
I am fair olive skin Indian.
I won't kill myself although I had suicidal thoughts in past.
Girlfriend will love me you dog

Gays should be gassed

You like men and wish you were a straight woman? Okay I understand.

You want to fart on gay men? Or did you want them to fart on you?

I am straight men you dog.
I like straight women you dog dog dog

Imagine projecting this hard.

Attached: 4a6a072553befb809e5217e25e4e105bf37c58d89465dfb27536973b6b1683d7.jpg (1800x1200, 447.55K)

The only love you'll ever experience is at the end of a razor blade, you shitskinned waste of life. Take your street shitting somewhere else, you mongrel.

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many men have you had sex with?

You like dogs and men? Like why do you want to sex dog?

How many men did you had sex with?

Fuck off

You are fuckigng dog now?

When you beging to have sex with dog

No you dog

Arent you worried about getting gay aids?

What breed of gay dog are you attractes to

What, did I strike a nerve? Not even the lowliest dog would take pity on you. Hell, I'm sure you've raped an animal just to chase the feeling of the sex you'll never have. You must realize you've been born into a life where all women look at you with disgust in their eyes, where not a single soul will take pity on you, where you're destined to live a life without a single shred of happiness. And you know what? With how I've seen you act, I would have to say you deserve every amount of sorrow, suffering, and sadness you've experienced. If anything, you shouldn't kill yourself, you're not deserving enough to experience the sweet release of death. Your place is to suffer in this hell you've created for yourself.

You deserve all of it.

Please stop being this gay. Its going to cause all of the other gay people to think you are super gay.

I am not gay

I am not even gay..gays should be gassed

Heaven and hell don't exist you dog
Fuck off what a bullshit you said

Hell exists. You're living in it.

No

Enjoy your misery, you deformed subhuman. You deserve it all.

Also, being an atheistic piece of shit won't make the pain of your existence go away.

Hey Pajeet, we all know you're from the lowest, brownest caste. Knowing this, you gave up, knowing you'll never know what it's like to cum deep inside a loving woman. It's why you turned to men, but soon discovered you didn't have the strength to dominate, time and time again bowing your head in shame as another man emptied his balls in your ass.

Attached: e083c6975cf59164b79c43dca2e81905f26a5635b8edb146366dcd4d243b8a1a.png (709x462, 373.58K)